Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharleen was in their suite in two minutes. She saw her mother crying and laughing at the same time. Her father stood with her arms around her smiling and she did not need any thing to be said. Kathleen opened her arms and Sharleen rushed to bury herself in the warmth of her mother's embrace like a small child. Both cried with happy tears. Benjamin put his long arms around his two women and stood there smiling like a happy man who did not care how stupid his smile was.

After many minutes mother and daughter separated their faces were drenched with tears and they were sniffling as their beautiful noses had started to run. Sharleen held her mother's beautiful face in her hands and started to kiss her face clean. She licked every tear from her loving mother's beautiful face. She licked her snot. Sharleen licked her mother's nose first from outside and then she pushed her tongue inside to lick it clean. Sharleen kissed her mother on her gasping open mouth.

Kathleen returned the favour and soon her tongue was pushed deep inside her beautiful daughter's nose to lick every bit of mucus present. Kathleen felt her husband's hands lift her dress up as she kissed her daughter on her open mouth. Their tongues soon duelled exchanging saliva. Sharleen pulled away to help her father remove her mother's dress. She gasped as she saw Kathleen's beautiful body clad in a bra and panty. Benjamin unclasped the bra and Sharleen put her open mouth on one nipple and held the other breast in her hands. Kathleen moaned as she felt the warmth of her daughter on the beast she suckled many years ago.

Benjamin removed his wife's panties. He went around and unbuttoned his daughter's jeans and pulled them down with her panties. Kathleen pulled Sharleen's sweater and waited for her to lift her face off her breasts to help her remove it. Benjamin unclasped his daughter's bra. Mother and daughter stood admiring each other's divine beauty, unaware that they were mirror image of each other, some years apart.

"Mum, do you think we can tire dad out tonight?" Sharleen looked at her father who was shucking his clothes off impatiently.

"Shari, sweetie, by now you should know. We can try but I doubt we would succeed," Kathleen smiled as she took her daughter to their bed. Sharleen lay down and pulled her mother who understood and soon her mother was kneeling over her daughter's sweet cunt. They both buried their mouths into each other's cunts and their tongues sent them into frenzy. Benjamin positioned himself behind his wife. He lifted her ass off his daughter's mouth and offered his cock to her mouth. Sharleen sucked on the monster cock head. Benjamin buried his cock inside his wife's cunt to lubricate. He lowered Kathleen's pussy back on his daughter's mouth. He spread Kathleen's ass and pushed his cock head in her vibrating anus.

Sharleen had the closest view ever of her father's monster invading her mother's tiny beautiful ass. She shivered as she saw the raw power of her father's gargantuan cock vanishing inch after inch inside her mother's warm, soft rectum as her mother moaned all the while licking her daughter's cunt. The bedroom was soon filled with moans of two loving mother and daughter. Benjamin took turns impaling Kathleen and Sharleen either in ass or cunt, as mother and daughter would not leave each other's body alone. As Kathleen predicted both mother and daughter slumped together totally exhausted leaving Benjamin to fuck them in turns to seek his own release.

*******************

Melissa made her way to Mike's suite when she saw Ken going across the corridor; she waved him to come close. Ken came to her and kissed her, "Mike is alone, sweetheart."

"Pa Ken, you are coming with me," Melissa took his hand. Ken smiled, "I will not be intruding?"

'No, pa. You need to be updated on many things anyway." Melissa soon brought Ken up to most of the facts. Mike welcomed ken and both soon had full details of developments and made some plans. Melissa that night was fucked and buggered royally until she begged to be let off.

********

Heather was bid goodnight by twins in front of her suite bedraggled and dirty, as were twins. She went straight into bathroom and discarded her clothes. She did not hear someone enter her bedroom. She took her prosthesis off and hopped on one leg into shower area. She was about to turn the shower when she heard a voice she could recognise in a room filled with deafening din, "Sweetheart, can I join you." Her father stood stark naked smiling. Heather screamed with joy. This day would count as the best few days of her life. Nat rushed towards her daughter who was trying to hop on her one sound leg to reach him. Heather buried her body inside his father's massive frame. Both stood for a long time. Nat licked his daughter like a feather who wrapped her legs around his massive muscular waist. Nat told heather about his and Melissa's decision.

Heather screamed her happiness and kissed her father, "Daddy, do you know for how long Mel had loved you? You would be well advised to waist no more time and start making her even happier."

Heather shared her news about the twins, "Heather, twins and you could get married in Massachusetts there it is legal and then it will be binding in all states. You could transfer your degree to Harvard. You know officially you can only marry one of the twins."

Heather kissed her father, and laughed, "We will toss a coin. Daddy, you did not come to catch up news, did you?" Nat smiled and kissed his daughter, 'I definitely came to tell you my news and catch up with lost time.

Nat carried his daughter in the shower area and turned the overhead and side showers and stem on. He lovingly turned around as Heather clung to him like child.

They rubbed each other with soap, after Nat had agreed to put his daughter on the floor. They touched each other all over teasing each other and delaying the inevitable to enhance the burning desire they had buried towards each other for years. Heather eventually could not wait and whispered, "Daddy, please I can not wait any more. You have made me wait for years anyway."

Nat lifted his daughter like a small child and soon she was screaming as she impatiently adjusted her soft wet cunt over his monstrous cock and dropped her weight, his monster cock speared in to her cunt spreading the walls wide apart, until her pubic hair came to mesh with his. Heather sighed and her father started to swing her hips like a pendulum up and down to lift and impale her obscenely stretched cunt on his gargantuan cock. Nat fucked his daughter in the shower for two hours and after washing off soap he carried her into bedroom to continue.

Heather was fucked and buggered tirelessly by her insatiable father all night. Nat left his daughter before dawn broke totally exhausted and fucked out. He waited for her to fall asleep. He watched his beautiful daughter sleep before he left.

***********

Kathleen next day arranged the family meeting. All by then knew where their family was heading. All had some suggestions and the final plan at least to start with was laid out. Kathleen would go with the twins after the marriage for two or three months. Heather would transfer her degree to Harvard to live with twins.

They had to move out the family away from two cities. Mike and Ken took over the responsibility to make replica estate where they were. The farm stretched over three hundred acres. The land was towards the valley and river on one side, with woodlands, forest on two sides. The small village few miles away was ideally placed. The nearby town hosted the private boarding school attended by superrich kids.

Benjamin and Nathaniel would run two estates to wind down but hand over to either family members employed or their trusted managers. They did not want the local people to miss the livelihood the estate provided. Melissa wanted to start family soon, she would move as Mike and ken were having the construction done. She hoped her virile father would impregnate her the first time she was to ovulate.

Twins would marry or rather one of the twins would marry heather after their degree. Kathleen planned to have their second child by then.

They all were never happier. Ken and Mike and Nat raised their glasses to their deceased wives, they knew if they were in the room they would have been as happy if not happier.

The new estate would be called 'Hope'.

***************************************

END FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!!

***************************************

This is probably the end of this story. But I think there may be Book Two to continue the lives of some of these beautiful characters I have come to love so much.

Thanks for reading. Please vote.

1...345678