Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathleen was gagging continuously as Tim mercilessly humped his cock though not achieving any actual back and forth movement did manage to hit back of her throat repeatedly. Kathleen thought she could hardly breathe but over the years she had learnt she would never choke. Tim saw her mother's beautiful face become congested with constant gagging and her tears flowed al over her face. Her saliva managed to find some point of exit out of her tightly packed mouth. Tim felt his mother's tiny sweet hands tighten over the sides of his hips indicating the degree of discomfort or pain she was in.

Tim kept torturing his mother's throat making her gag louder and louder. Soon her tears overflowed in to her beautiful nose. Tim almost exploded as he saw his beautiful mother's exquisite nose run like as freely as her eyes. Her mucus and tears collected in his pubic hair.

Tim growled, "I want to cum mother. We have been dying for this day for many months."

Kathleen patted her son's side allowing him to do what he pleased with her to cum. Tim looked up at his brother who understood what Tim wanted. Tom took his fingers out and pushed both inside his mother's full rectum and hooked them out with a rich flavoured coating of her rectal treasure. He offered them to his brother who greedily sucked his fingers clean. Tom once again dipped his fingers inside his mother's ass three times more offering one to his brother and rest he sucked clean himself.

Both brothers shared a telepathic nod and Tom placed his identical monster at the soft fragrant cunt entrance of his mother. Kathleen's tortured gagging noise resonated against the walls of the bathroom. Her snot filled her nostrils making her breathing even more difficult. She felt her second son's monster cock at her cunt and she wished she could moan to show him how much she had waited for this. Tim held her mother's head in his two and pushed her mouth onto his cock and thrust his hips mercilessly making her gagging even worse. Kathleen thought she could not breathe. She struggled and then she felt as if her cunt was ripped apart. Tom slammed his monster cock brutally in one savage thrust burying inhumanly thick ten inches. Kathleen felt her cunt walls ripped in to shreds. She tried to scream but her sons heard her gagging as if someone was trying to be sick and failing miserably.

Tom without pausing pulled his cock out and slammed it again and in four thrusts he was fully buried inside his mother's sacred passage, which was his and Tim's gateway to arrive in this world after she had nurtured both of them for nine months inside her belly. This was the sweetest of all incestuous love - the most scared, the most illicit but the most logical and complete.

Kathleen felt she was drowning, but Tim released the pressure and started to move her face on to his cock matching the rhythm of his brother's marauding cock shuttling in and out of his mother's obscenely stretched cunt. All three incestuous lovers were on the knife-edge all evening and wanted to cum once to carry on then to fill rest of the night to quench their pent up loving lust. Tom was fucking his mother with most brutal lunges and Tim added to their mother's loving torture as he fucked her face with his monster.

In twenty minutes or so Kathleen came again, sensing his mother's orgasm tearing through her body, Tom roared like an animal and buried his exploding cock to the hilt inside his mother's convulsing ass. He inserted his two fingers inside her rectum roughly to the knuckles, which went straight in embedding themselves in the middle of firm warm log of his mother's feces. Tim pushed his hips in and pulled his mother's gagging mouth brutishly on to his cock and he erupted inside his mother's cramped mouth. Kathleen now could hardly breathe. Her face was congested; her eyes were red and flowing, as was her nose. Tim's copious spurt hit the back wall of Kathleen's throat and she struggled to swallow her son's cum. Before she could do anything about the first huge spurt another followed filling Kathleen's gagging mouth. Her son's thick creamy cum refluxed into Kathleen's nose and ran out with her snot. Tim relaxed her hands on his mother's head allowing her to pull back a fraction to ease her swallowing.

Kathleen could barely breathe. She, however, hungrily swallowed her virile son's thick potent cum as much she could. Tim was exploding and spurting like a maniac. Kathleen face was mess as her one son defiled her beautiful face and other filled his birthplace with his huge copious thick cum. Both sons could se their mother's laboured breathing as she noisily sucked in air through her cum and mucus filled nose.

Tim and Tom pulled out of their mother's mouth and cunt. Tim held her mother's beautiful defiled face and started to lick it clean. Tom managed to coat his fingers with copious amount of his mother's rectal fragrant treasure and licked them greedily. Tim pushed his tongue inside his mother's nostrils to get as much cum and mucus he could. To finish he squeezed his mother's beautiful nose with his finger and thumb on to his waiting tongue twice to remove more cum and mucus. He licked the inside of her nostrils again to satisfy himself that he had done reasonably good job. Kathleen was hugged by two her sons.

Tim picked his mother in his arms like a young bride and kissed her saliva-drenched face, "Time to fuck our mother properly, Tom." Kathleen giggled like schoolgirl, at her son's choice of words. She knew that meant she would be fucked and buggered in to total exhaustion and submission. She would ask for mercy and they would be unyielding.

Her handsome son-princes carried Kathleen like a queen mother into bedroom to ravish her to their hearts' content. Tom jumped on the bed and was lying on his back with his monstrously huge cock rampantly hard and ready to violate his mother's orifices ordinarily forbidden to any son. Tim placed his mother on all fours and Kathleen moved over Tom and adjusted her throbbing cunt over her son's steel hard monstrosity. Kathleen had to bend forward to push her cunt back rather than down as Tom's cock was so hard that she could not move it even a bit to align with her sobbing cunt. Tom held his mother's soft full waist grabbing the sexy fold just above her full hips. Kathleen closed her eyes with excess of lust coursing through her body added with the traditional pain of the first entry of four-monster cock in Kathleen's life.

Kathleen's cunt was fully impaled by her one son's monster cock while her second son aligned is identical monster cock at the tiny anus of his mother. Kathleen bit on her lip as she felt the severe pain of her son's huge cock head pushing against her resistant anal ring dilating it to an impossible sized 'O'. Kathleen shrieked as Tim's cockhead shot in. Tom pulled her shrieking mother down over his chest. He held her face in his hands and stroked her hair feeling her saliva run on to his chest from her open drooling, gasping mouth. Tim pushed his cock another few inches greatly aided by her brother's finger dredging of his mother's shit. Kathleen's shrieks turned into whimpers. Tom pushed his mother's face into his chest and pressed hard as her nose and mouth got squashed in to his muscular chest. Tim took his cue and slammed his cock savagely inside her mother's tight anus. Kathleen's scream was muffled as her nose and mouth were squashed against her son's chest.

Tim in another three lunges buried his monster cock to the hilt inside her screaming mother's tortured ass. Kathleen hands were flailing all over. Tim got hold of her wrists and pulled her straightened arms back almost like holding a horse's reins. Tom held her mother with his huge hand controlling her hips as Kathleen found her voice and moaned loudly, "Timmy-Tom, you are ripping me apart. My ass is burning TIMMEEE. AAHH." Kathleen screamed anew as her son hearing her agony of her ass invasion pulled his cock out and slammed it back in with equal brutality. Tom held his mother steady holding her hips firmly with her cunt fully impaled on his monster cock. His brother, Tim used his mothers arms as leverage and swung his hips back and forth pulling about nine or so inches of his inhumanly thick cock and then slamming it with savagery of a cave man.

Kathleen felt her arms being wrenched with each ass ripping thrust. Her shoulders muscled were pulled painfully. Her throat raw from Tim's face fucking could only moan throatily as her son fucked her ass with a vengeance. It seemed Tim was punishing his mother for being away from him. He was punishing her for all the months and days that he yearned to feel her and touch her but she was far away. Tim was swinging his hips more and more smoothly as his gargantuan cock gathered a smooth sleek coating of his mother's shit and started to slide inside her rectum more and more easily. Kathleen moaned as her fourth orgasm tore through her.

She could feel the initial pain vanish as her ass adjusted to her son's marauding monster. Sensing his mother's relaxing body Tim let go of her arms and she wrapped them around Tom's neck holding buried her face in the sweet skin of his chest. Tom felt his mother move her hips to allow her son lying under her to fuck her cunt. All three soon fell into practised rhythm of double fucking.

Tom and Tim used various pace to continue to fuck their mother for the next two hours as she exploded violently into a dozen body-wrenching orgasms. Kathleen felt her sons explode once inside her filling her with their warm, thick bucketful of cum. The room was resonating with a ravishingly beautiful voluptuous mother being buggered and fucked savagely by her two giant handsome young sons with their monster cocks plundering her soft cunt and rectum with supercharged lust and love.

As her two sons grunted, "Mum, cumming again," Kathleen's lust too spilled over. She let out a short scream and collapsed on her son, Tom. Her orgasm simply drained her off all energy. Tim dropped on his mother's back as his long awaited copulation with his mother drained him at least for a short while. All three took long deep breaths as Kathleen's two insatiable sons allowed their mother to recuperate before plundering her precious treasures again.

Kathleen kissed Tom's chest again and again as expression of her love, gratitude and devotion to her two most loving adorably handsome sons, two wonderful lovers and her two angels that she cherished more than her life. Tom stroked his mother's face as she sat up to allow her sons to touch her more freely. Tim and Tom took one breast each and mauled gently. Tom stroked her face still flushed with her recent exertion. She could feel unabated steel hard cocks of her sons buried inside her.

Tom suggested, "Timmy and I have been waiting to have our special cocktail, mum." Kathleen smiled knowing fully well what her sons desired, "On one condition- we all contribute in to same bowl. You two leave always make me go first and then you are too much in rush to fuck your mother and she has to wait for her cocktail."

Tim agreed and pulled out of his mother's ass rather abruptly making her yelp. Kathleen lifted her self off Tom's monster cock. Tom helped her mother lie down on her back. Tim was back with champagne bottles, a large salad bowl and three glasses. Tom stood crouched over her mother's head and lifted her legs towards her head bringing her knees almost to her shoulders, lifting her hips well above the bed. Tim helped by supporting his mother's ass and lifted it higher as Tom pulled her knees down. Kathleen nearly was doing a contortionist act. Her back was nearly straight up and her neck was flexed with her knees around her ears. Tom moved over her mother's face holding her thighs under her armpits so that her hands were free to spread her beautiful ass wide open.

Kathleen giggled despite her uncomfortable and ostensibly degrading position. Tim uncorked the bottle and took a swig. He deftly plugged the mouth with his thumb and placed it close to her mother's swollen, red abused anus still partly relaxed from her fresh buggery. Tim quickly inverted the bottle and shoved the neck inside his mother's anus spilling only a small amount. Kathleen shrieked and then giggled as she felt rough neck of the bottle scrape her tender anus and cold champagne ran over her belly and back. Kathleen felt cold champagne bubble inside her rectum as it gurgled out of the bottle filling her bursting rectum. Kathleen bit her lip, as the pressure inside her rectum became a pain.

Tim allowed one third of bottle run through and then adroitly pulled it out and Tom plugged his mother's anus with his thumb. Kathleen soon was able to close her anus. Kathleen felt she could hold the bubbling wine a bit longer, "I think I cam wait at least until one of you have had your ass filled."

Kathleen tugged on Tom's arm. Tom chose to put his head on his hands and lifted his bottom high giving his brother an easy target to fill his ass with another third of the wine. Kathleen as soon as Tim removed the bottle rushed off the bed and sat on the large bowl. Both sons stood close by as their mother's rectum exploded in to the bowl filling with the fizzy wine mixed with their cum, their mother's first soft and then formed feces. Kathleen's face showed her relief as the pressure inside her rectum was released. Tom followed his mother filling the bowl further with heady mix of wine and his feces.

They both took great pleasure in filling rest of the wine in Tim's rectum. Tim made them fall on the ground with uncontrolled laughter as she jumped up and down to make the champagne fizz inside his rectum. It seemed to have worked as he exploded noisily and added his contribution to the bowl. Tom used his finger and mixed the contents of the bowl thoroughly. Tim asked Kathleen, "Mum, can you add your sweet pee in it? That would be nice."

Kathleen managed to add a small amount of her urine in to the bowl and insisted her two sons too try whatever they had in their recently emptied bladder. Both squeezed small amounts of yellow warm pee. Kathleen filled three glasses and they all touched the rims and her sons whispered, "To our most beautiful mother and to her unlimited love." Kathleen nearly cried. All three drank the intoxicating mixture greedily emptying their glasses in no time. The bowl had enough for a second helping with some solid bits that three lovers shared equally and finished their special cocktails.

Kathleen was slow to finish and when she turned after putting the glass on the table, her two lusty sons grabbed her and nearly surprised her but soon she was laughing at her sons' impatience. Tom pushed her roughly on the bed on her belly. Her feet were planted on the floor. Kathleen knew her sons were planning to tag fuck her.

Tom spread his mother's ass and placed his monster cock against wet anus. Kathleen clamped her teeth on her lower lip to abort her scream as Tom bulldozed his cock in two savage lunges. He commenced to bugger his beautiful gasping, moaning, shaking mother with long sturdy thrusts increasing the pace and force steadily. In five minutes time Kathleen was cumming and her son was now plundering her obscenely stretched ass with bone jarring savage thrusts. Tom buggered her for nearly three quarters of an hour making his mother cum four times and spurted inside her ass.

Kathleen was barely conscious when Tom pulled out of her anus and Tim replaced him. She felt an identical cock slam inside her ass and soon Tim was taking his mother on the lofty clouds of lusty buggery making her cum painfully again and again. Tim grabbed her hair like a thick rope and rolled it in his right hand and jerked his mother's head up. He used his mother's lustrous hair as leverage to bugger her with ever increasing ferocity. Tim buggered her a long time when he grunted loudly and pulled her up by tugging on his mother's hair painfully making her scream. As shrieking Kathleen's body lifted off the bed Tim grabbed her breasts in his large hands and used his flexed hips to slam his monster cock in and out of his mother's ass unlike the rhythmic buggering he was doing until then. Kathleen felt her son would rip her breasts off her chest.

Tim would pull his cock to the brim of his mother's anus and then slam it in brutally using his strong legs as the lunging platform. Kathleen's whole body shook with each of her son's isolated thrusts. Tim roared as he slammed painfully for the tenth time inside his screaming mother's ass he exploded. "Timmy.....hurt me. Tim fuck my ass hard. TIMMEEE I AM CUUMEENNGG...UURMMPH." Tim held his mother up in a tableau of incestuous buggery.

Tim felt his spurting cock eventually finished ejaculating and let his mother fall forward on the bed gasping and moaning. Kathleen snorted as her son's monster cock snapped out of her tight anus. Kathleen felt herself being lifted by Tom who rolled her on her back. Tom lifted his mother's legs up and draped them on his arms. Kathleen moaned still dazed from hr last orgasm as her second son slammed his monster cock painfully in her sweet, soft cunt. Tom grabbed his mother's beautiful large sift beasts, letting her nipples escape between his fingers. He squeezed her breasts and twisted them. He pulled them down towards his mother's belly and stabilised himself on them to use as his leverage to fuck her cunt with merciless, brutal, bone jarring thrusts.

Tim now lay down close to his mother's face, first kissing her face all over and then he took her nose in his mouth and nibbled at the tip as Kathleen came to from her near comatose stupour. Tom fucked his mother for over an hour without ever releasing her breasts with savagery that shook his mother each time he lunged inside her cunt with his gargantuan cock. Tim never left his mother's face alone. He either kissed her open slack mouth dribbling mouthful of his saliva in her mouth or sucking, biting on her nose. Tim repeated pushed his tongue inside his mother's nostrils. Kathleen lost count of her orgasms. She was now cumming continuously and losing her level of consciousness.

Tom banged his monster cock using full over foot long monstrously thick length as he came deep inside his mother. He nearly pulled her breasts off, as he felt the whole climax rip through his muscles and his cock and balls hurt. This was the kind of orgasm brothers always had when they fucked their mother. Kathleen would have screamed if not for Tim sucking on her nose. Tom collapsed on his mother. Tim slowly moved alongside his brother and waited for Tom to recover and pull out.

Tom pulled his still painfully hard cock and laid close to his mother and kissed her face. Kathleen barely was conscious when her second son filled her swollen, raw and sore cunt with his cock for another long fucking session. Kathleen was fucked for next three hours before her two sons felt temporarily sated. They both realised that their mother was now totally fucked out.

Tom and Tim used their mother's limp inert exhausted body and well fucked pussy, to cum for the last time. Tom and Tim were ready at the same time to ejaculate. They stood on both sides of their mother's face and erupted covering their mother's beautiful face with their thick, warm cum. Both directed the last spurts to fill their mother's beautiful nostrils completely.

Tim and Tom kissed their mother on her forehead and took her in their arms and all three slept for couple of hours, as morning was about to break.

************

Kathleen was the first one to open her eyes. She had during her sleep rubbed cum all over her hair. She could feel her nose blocked with her sons' cum. She hardly remembered the last hour of her brutal fucking by her sons but she could always feel it in her heart and soul. She smiled as she imagined her sons filling her nose with their cock with rapt concentration on their faces.

123456...8