Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their car was soon in front of the waiting footpath in front of the arrival terminal. Tom helped his mother inside as Tim walked to the other side. The partition was dark and sound proof. They had phone to communicate with the chauffeur. As the car pulled out Tim put his arms around his mother and pulled her towards him. Kathleen felt the same hunger in Tim that had been gnawing her insides whenever she was not close to her sons.

Tim crushed his mouth on her mother's now slightly open mouth. Kathleen whimpered as she felt her other son put his hands on his mother's large soft breasts and bury his face in her fragrant wavy long lush hair. Kathleen felt Tim's tongue shot inside her mouth and fought with hers. Both were dying to taste the sweetness of each other's mouth that they had missed all these months.

Tim made his mother moan simply by kissing her open mouth with his own. He felt a certain kind of calm descending on him as he held his beloved mother once again in his arms. Kathleen stroked Tim's face and his long hair with her fluttering shaking fingers, as the rush of having her sons close to him had still not abated. Kathleen took Tim's one hand and placed it on he breast not covered by her other son, Tom. Tim moved his lips over his mother's beautiful face and kissed her cheek, corner of her mouth. He kissed the side of his mother's beautiful nose.

Tim kisses were soft, almost furtive, as if he was only trying to taste the feast he greedily desired to make it last longer. His lips moved on his mother's jaw and then on her soft silky neck. Kathleen moaned and lifted her head up to give access to her son who gently sucked on his mother's skin on her neck. Tom soon covered his mother's open mouth with his. Kathleen felt her sons' hand tighten ever so slightly over her breasts. Even sitting both towered over their mother. Tom lovingly seeked every part of his mother sweet mouth and his eyes closed with love bubbling inside him for his mother which felt like a fist crushing his heart.

Kathleen felt her juices flooding her cunt soaking her panties. She fought with her son's tongue with her own. She tasted the sweet mouth of Tom once again with delirious happiness. Tom moved his tongue around and soon he pushed his saliva on to his mother's tongue.

Kathleen almost swooned as she felt her mouth filling with Tom's saliva. She managed to swallow it and Tim's lips felt the delectable movement of his mother. They knew that hotel was quite close to airport. Kathleen never had to tell her sons when to draw a line even when they were had just entered their teens. Now they were nearly twenty-three. Both kissed their mother on both cheeks and straightened their clothes.

The car smoothly pulled up in front of the hotel and doorman rushed to get the door.

Tim got out and extended his hand for his mother to take and she floated out of the car as if walking on clouds. Tom soon joined them.

"Shall we go for dinner right away, son," These were the first real words shared between them since the arrival of the twins.

Chauffeur took out the minimal luggage and informed her would put them in the suit. They were occupying the largest suite, one with three bedrooms. He politely asked, "Ma'am, if it is alright and I am unlikely to be needed, may I go to city for dinner with a friend and be back here in my room early morning?" He had a room in the hotel. All staff knew Kathleen's faulty generosity became a disease when her sons were around. She smiled and thanked him as if he had done her a favour.

Maitre de took them to the table. "I apologise to save time I took liberty of placing our dinner order before leaving. I hoped my sons would still like what their mother thought they would like to eat."

Tom and Tim took their mother's each hand and kissed the back of the hand and then the palm. Tim whispered, "Mum, I know I could feast on something that this restaurant or for that matter even heavens can not offer."

Kathleen blushed like a schoolgirl, said sweetly, "Tim, please. Your mother can barely keep it together. Please allow me to keep my mien until we get inside the suite," she rubbed her soft tiny hand over her son's large but smooth hand.

"Mum, what are we drinking?" Tom inquired with an impish smile.

Kathleen closed her eyes for a second such was the force of love she felt rushing through her, "Tom, I have ordered red wine but please change whatever you want to have."

May I be allowed to change order beers for all three, please mum," Tom asked ostensibly seriously. Kathleen nearly climaxed with her son's intended innuendo. She could only nod her head.

Tom waved his hand and soon the wine chef had placed two bottles of vintage red and three large beers. Dinner was superb. After all this was exclusive dinner prepared the chief chef himself for them. Like many times before the conversation now started to touch the mundane.

Kathleen caught up with her sons' progress with their management masters. They had floated a company out of nothing with their batch mates and already made twelve million. Tom and Tim sometimes spoke completing one another's comments but never interrupted each other. Kathleen felt they shared a bond deeper than any twins did. She had always felt, that the same bond extended to include her. She sometimes had an irrational that her sons would test her convictions of her whole existence and life she had created. She would still have their love than avoid that cataclysmic test if that were to happen.

Twins caught up with the mayhem, as they termed it, at home. They wanted to know each detail about their sister. They loved her with their lives. Sharleen was their talisman all during their childhood. In spite of the proximity of their age to their sister's they had always behaved as their much older brothers. Sharleen was more boyish than her brothers. In fact, it was Sharleen who picked up the only fight, Kathleen's children ever did, in the school.

They barely touched the wine. Tim signalled for fresh beers for all three. Kathleen basked in the warmth of their sons' presence. She always felt something miraculous would happen, when they were around. They were Kathleen's angels.

Mains were served and they were on their third beer. Maitre de did his best to hide his disappointment that his two best wines were untouched. Kathleen on his next visit to their tables whispered her apologies, with her beatific smile, "I am sorry we are having beer to celebrate something at my sons' university. Your selection of wine was excellent. If it is not too much trouble would you send these to our suite please? Oh, may we also have our desserts sent up there with two of your best champagnes as well?" Kathleen's graceful charms blinded the man. The man was gloating as if he had won a lottery. He instinctively bowed and repeatedly assured that it was fine.

Kathleen was happily full. Her sons were looking at their mother to take her cue. Kathleen could feel her son's impatience. Kathleen waited a discrete time to allow her instructions to be completed. Her sons were on their fourth beer. Kathleen looked at her sons and determinedly started her fourth as well. She could see an innocent derision on her son' faces. "My sons think I can not hold beer like you two," Kathleen sweetly whispered.

Tim smiled and Tom whispered back, "Mum we do not want you to hold all this beer." Kathleen blushed like a young virgin bride. She was now as impatient as her sons to go up to their suite. Night was never long enough for sons to make their mother please them until they were sated.

Kathleen waved and signalled that they wee leaving. They all thanked the chef and left for the lift. Kathleen knew the unpredictability of the occupancy of various floors prevented her sons to hold her in the lift. But they held her hand firmly. Kathleen's fingers dug into her sons' palms.

Their family suites were on fifth floor. They all walked to the first suite. Kathleen opened the door and felt her two sons almost pushing her inside. Tom gently kicked the door shut and flicking on the electric 'do not disturb' sign. Kathleen turned and found herself buried in the warm embrace of her son Tom. Kathleen rubbed her face against her son's jacket as they just stood there holding each other to satisfy themselves that they were actually physically in contact once again. Tim went behind his mother and all three for few minutes allowed the warm feeling of love wash all over them.

Tom whispered, "I can not wait now." he started to unbutton his mother's light yellow cotton dress, a colour both sons decided was enhanced by their mother's beauty. Kathleen's sons never ever complemented their mother that she looked beautiful in any dress. They always thought their mother made a given dress look charming or pretty, for them their mother was the most beautiful woman on the earth bar none.

Tom finished unbuttoning Kathleen's dress and Tim pulled it off his mother's shoulders. The dress was pulled off and thrown on the sofa. Both sons gasped softly as they feasted on their mother's voluptuous breath taking beauty clad in white cotton bra barely holding her large soft breasts. Her full soft belly with a soft bulge took their eyes to their mother's white cotton brief panties stretched alluringly over her full bottom and the front was visibly soaking wet and folded itself into a thin string and dug in between her swollen cunt lips. Her lush glistening dark curly hair made her union of her full meaty thighs mouth watering.

Kathleen moaned as her sons' hands roamed all over her body. She insisted on undressing them. Tim was first. His mother took off his jacket and unbuttoned his shirt. He helped her pull both off. Kathleen rubbed her tiny hands across the massive expanse of lean muscles with a small tuft of chest hair in the middle at level of his nipples. Kathleen then did the same to Tom. She took them to the sofa and they both sat down. Kathleen was on her knees and unbuckled tom's belt and opened his trousers.

Kathleen then untied her son's shoes and took them off. She did the same to Tim and then she moved to belt and trousers. She pulled them down helped by Tim and pulled them right off. Tim's boxers were bulging with his monster penis. Kathleen's mouth was dry. Kathleen moved to her second son and pulled Tom's trousers off exposing identical situation of arousal.

Kathleen lifted her sons' feet and placed them on her thighs. She pulled his socks off his huge feet. His feet had subtle aroma of feet encased in formal shoes for most of the day. Kathleen lifted her son's foot and licked his sole. Tom groaned and leaned back as his mother's tongue tasted the flavour of his feet. Kathleen assiduously licked the whole sole and then took Tom's great tow in her mouth and bathed it in her saliva. Her tongue licked the cleft and she slavered over the smell and flavour of her loving son's foot. Kathleen licked each toe with same love and devotion and then she licked and sucked Tom's other foot. Kathleen was rewarded by her son's moans.

Once Kathleen was happy she moved to Tim and she was soon making him moan, as she loved his feet with same devotion until she had licked and sucked all the flavour and aroma from them. Both of her sons stood up together and towered over their petite voluptuous mother kneeling in front of her two Adonis of sons.

Kathleen could not help herself and she urgently tugged on Tom and Tim's boxers pulling them down to reveal her sons' identical beautiful, gigantic cocks. Kathleen could see the union of two gene pool, showing in Tom and Tim's monster cocks. They had the inhuman champagne bottle girth of their pa, Ken, particularly below the glans; and in addition maintained her father

and grandfather's gargantuan length, probably extending another extra inch. Kathleen could never be sure, where she stood with the finer details of dimensions, when she had to compare four biggest, monstrous cocks she had in her life.

Her sons' monster cocks were half hard and bent down under their own weight as gravity always won against all things physical. Kathleen put her inadequately tiny soft hands under the heavy gargantuan shaft of her sons' cocks and planted soft kisses all along their length. Her sons lifted their mother up. Tim went on his knees and pulled his mother's soaked panties off. Tom unclasped his mother's bra and waited with bated breath as her over generously large soft breasts spilled out and drooped. The sheer beauty of his mother's breasts and the way her breasts seemed to expand once released from the confines of bra took his breath away.

Tim picked his mother in his arms as he giggled and put her on the sofa. Kathleen's two sons sat on the floor and took each sandaled foot in their hands. They removed her sandals. They then pulled thin gossamer pop-socks off. They both inhaled the aroma of their mother's feet. Tom and Tim slavered over each pretty toe and cleft then sole and heel. Kathleen was moaning with burning desire as her two unbelievably handsome sons made love to her feet.

"Tom-Tim darling [this address might seem comical to others had been standard in their household as Tom was two minutes older than Tim], I have been preparing your special drink since afternoon and with your beers my capacity is bursting full."

Both sons whooped and lifted their beautiful mother and took her in to en suite bathroom.

Kathleen hurriedly took two hair bands and put one at the back of her head and another close to the tail of lush wavy hair to keep them in control-it appeared a cosmetised tail of a horse.

Kathleen stood in the shower area as her two sons sat on the floor. Kathleen first went to Tim and he lifted his mother's left full, meaty thigh and put it on his shoulder. His open mouth was close to his mother's sweet fragrant cunt. Kathleen pulled her fleshy broad cunt lips apart to make hr stream more pointed. She had over three decades learnt to control her urine stream to perfection. Tim soon was greedily swallowing his mother's sweet golden nectar. Kathleen had uncanny judgement about her volume of pee in her bladder. She stooped when she felt Tim had as close to half, as she could judge, of what she could offer.

Tom was next and he greedily swallowed his share. He kissed his mother's pee drenched cunt. Kathleen turned Tim around while Tom was getting up. Tim soon was bending forwards with his hands planted on the shower wall. Kathleen parted her son's remarkably smooth ass cheeks and exposed his beautiful ass cheeks and exposed his cleft. Kathleen ran her greedy tongue all along her son's cleft. Kathleen swooned with the aroma and taste of her son's ass had accumulated all day. Kathleen licked the whole cleft savouring the strong, sweet bitter collection of flavours that her young son's ass had accumulated.

Tim by now stationed himself on his mother's side and started to massage her dangling swaying unbelievably beautiful large breasts. He rubbed his mother's nipple, rolling them between is thumb and finger firmly to make her moan with odd mixture of pleasure and discomfort. Kathleen concentrated on her son, Tom's anus with her tongue, making him moan. Kathleen could never get enough of her son's body but she knew her second son, Tim was waiting patiently. Kathleen stood up. Tom kissed his mother tasting some of his ass flavours in her mouth.

Kathleen put her dainty hand on Tim's muscular flanks and suggested to him to turn. Tim smiled and rubbed the tip of his mother's nose with index finger, "I may a surprise for you, mother." Kathleen could guess what that might be. She giggled and waited for his son to lean forwards to offer his beautiful smooth ass to his mother. Kathleen parted Tim's ass cheeks with her hands and she inhaled deeply the strong intoxicating aroma that wafted towards her nose.

As Kathleen had guessed her naughty son, Tim, had left his ass unwiped after taking a shit during the flight. Kathleen smiled and still chose to complain, "Timmy, I will excuse you to rob me of the pleasure to see you shit in front of me for this thoughtful gift." Tim and Tom laughed, Tom said, 'Mum, you probably miss all he pain and hard work we both must have created when we were babies." Kathleen hummed, "I could not get enough of you two. I missed your mouths on my breasts. I could clean you and hold you both. Now you are all big and far away." Tom and Tim both ran their hands over their mother's back affectionately.

Kathleen savoured the sight and smell as she looked at Tim's cleft caked with dark brown flakes. Tim's beautiful gesture made Kathleen's already leaking cunt run wild. Kathleen started to lick the entire cleft caked with gunk that her son had collected for her, greedily. She felt Tom move behind her and his strong huge hands parted her ass.

Kathleen moaned as Tom's lips found the soft smooth skin of her full ass cheeks. Tom kissed the whole expanse of his mother's most beautiful ass with loving kisses working his way towards her anus. Tim moaned as his mother licked his messy ass. Kathleen literally had to pry the firm bits away with her lips. Kathleen greedily swallowed all and soon she had her son's ass as clean as she kept when he was a baby.

Kathleen felt her other son's mouth now move down towards her wet leaking cunt covered with lush dark growth. Tim too turned back and offered his monster smooth skinned steel hard cock to his mother's smiling mouth. Kathleen managed to take the gargantuan cock head and three inches. Tim grabbed his mother's dangling breasts and squeezed them none to gently.

Kathleen grabbed her son's strong hips for support as she began to attempt fellating her son. Tim could see the stretched corners of his mother's beautiful mouth. Her nose appeared flattened because her mouth was forced open to an abnormal dimension by her son's monstrosity of a male cock. Kathleen tried to breathe hard through her nose and her beautiful nostrils flared with each breath, Tim swooned with lust as he absorbed all the subtle and obvious beauty of her mother's incredibly beautiful face.

Tom parted her mother's lush growth with his tongue and lapped up all the juices as he ran his tongue all along his mother's fragrant sweet pussy opening. Kathleen moaned and made her one son moan. Tim started to move his hips slightly trying to help his mother who could barely move her painfully stretched mouth over his gigantic cock. Kathleen gagged every time she tried to move her mouth. Her son's massive cock head was only few millimetres away from her back of the throat.

Tom found his mother's clitoris and licked it few times as a prelude to what he would do soon. Kathleen moaned in funny voice around her son's cock as her other son licked her juicy cunt. Tim started to become more insistent and moved his hips purposefully making his mother gag repeatedly. Tom dipped his two fingers inside his mother's overflowing cunt and gently inserted one in her beautiful pink anus and other in her cunt. His lips locked on her clitoris almost painfully.

Kathleen tried to scream but only emitted gagging sounds as she her sons precipitated her first orgasm of the night. Tom started to attack his mother's sacred pussy with his voracious mouth and long thick fingers. Tom pushed his fingers to the hilt. He managed to find the opening of his mother's opening of her cervix and wedged the tip of his middle finger. His index finger pushed hard feces inside his mother's rectum and found the soft rectal wall. He scraped the rectal wall and pushed the cervix simultaneously as his mouth tugged at his mother's firm, thick swollen long clitoris. Kathleen produced incomprehensible sounds suggesting to her sons that she was responding to their lovemaking as she always did. Kathleen was putty in her sons' strong hands.

Tom dug his fingers again inside her mother's two sweet orifices. His index finger hooked into a firm lump of his mother's sweet feces. Tom dragged his finger out. Hs half finger had a thick coating of his mother's aromatic feces with a small glob at the tip to boot. Tom first inhaled the fragrance and then put his finger greedily in his mouth and sucked his finger clean in one motion like cleaning a spoon of last bit of custard. His both fingers were soon back inside her mother's two holes as he saw her mover hips missing her son's violating digits.

123456...8