Kathy Exposed Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did look at her, my cock and her rubbing hand between my eyes and her face. "Keep watching me, don't take your eyes off mine," she said.

"So close," Kathy said, "so close." I wasn't sure if she was referring to the amount of time I had yet to go or how very close I was to exploding. "Only fifteen seconds, keep control, sweetie. Oh please don't make us feed you your cum, that would be so bad for you. You don't want to eat your cum, do you?"

I was only seconds from avoiding that humiliation, although it seemed like the time reports given by Kathy weren't entirely accurate. In the back of my mind I knew she wanted to make me cum.

"Yeah! Yeah! Here we go!" Sara exclaimed. "He's making his cum face, he's making his cum face! Look, Kristi, it's his cum face!

"Keep watching me," Kathy repeated, "Don't take your eyes off of me. Hold out just a few seconds longer. Don't cum, don't cum, you know what will happen."

Hold out, really? Kathy was now very firmly and rapidly manipulating the head of my cock and there was no way I could hold out.

I began tugging at the restraints and bucking upward. I was out of control. Kathy owned my orgasm and we all knew it. Oh God, eating my own cum! "No, no, no, no , no," I kept repeating to myself. At least I thought it was to myself until I heard Sara replying, "Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

"Keep watching me," Kathy said sternly, "don't

take your eyes off of me, watch me as you cum!"

The pressure was building and there was no stopping orgasm. It was imminent. I was sure I was past the three minute time limit but it mattered not to Kathy and, at that point it didn't matter to me. I felt the cum building, the head of my cock was sore and felt like tearing open.

With a final hard pull against my restraints, a loud grunt and a thrusting of my hips upward, I came. One long string of cum burst from the head of my cock. As I was looking at Kathy's face and hand on my cock, as she instructed, I could see it coming but it was too fast to do anything about it. The heavy string of cum arched only slightly upward and hit me hard in the face, just below my left eye, and trailed down across my cheek, chin, neck and chest.

Sara shrieked with excitement. Kristi merely exclaimed, "My God, look at that!"

Kathy kept up the stroking, encouraging me to, "Get it all out."

The first blast was followed by four or five much smaller squirts that pulsed above my cock before falling back upon it and Kathy's constantly stroking hand.

"That's it, that's my boy. Let's get it all out now. There's a good boy, keep looking at me." Kathy said as her hand now jacked rapid fire on my cock.

I maintained eye contact with Kathy throughout my orgasm, although I don't know how I managed.

Long after my cock was drained Kathy kept up the rapid stroking and I was now struggling and moaning in an ecstatic agony. My cock head was so sensitive and sore but it hurt so good. Over and over Kathy's hand went, my loud moans accompanying her movement as I tugged and thrashed against the restraints. Now I understood what Kathy meant when, as she restrained me, she said she left a little slack on my legs so that I could thrash around.

"What's wrong?" Kristi asked, a tone of concern in her voice.

"Nothing," replied Sara. "This is a fun part, you know like how sensitive your clit is after cumming and you don't want it touched? Same thing with a cock head but he doesn't get to decide when to stop, that's a woman's decision. Jerk him! Jerk him hard!" she called to Kathy.

Kathy slowed her jacking and loosened her grip, still maintaining a rubbing motion, occasionally rubbing a finger over and around the very sensitive head of my cock. Now and then stopping the jacking to run her fingernails over my balls, shaft and cock head, only to return to jacking me. First hard and fast, then slow and gently, then hard and fast again. On and on this went for what must have been three minutes until she stopped.

"Well," said Kathy, "I don't think he has anything left to give." Leaning over my face, her own showing concern, she said, "I'm so sorry sweetie, I was pulling for you. Now look what you've done to yourself, you've cum in front of Sara and Kristi. I'm so embarrassed for you."

"Yeah," added Sara, "And it's not quite done yet."

I knew she was talking about feeding my cum to me and tears welled up in my eyes as I shook my head.

Sara, saying, "A bet is a bet," reached her hand towards my cum-covered face, pausing momentarily before saying, "Oh hell, that gag is in the way. I guess this will have to do." As she took her fingers and spread the cum around my face, over my nose, lips and chin. She then, complaining about the sticky mess on her fingers, wiped them in my hair. "You're lucky you have that gag in or you'd have to clean my fingers with your mouth," she said.

"Ewwww," Kristi suddenly said, apparently just noticing the copious amount of cum covering Kathy's hand, which still gripped my now very soft cock. "What a mess. Is it always so messy and how do you clean it? It looks slimy."

"It's not always so messy," Kathy replied. "But I think he was really aroused and when they are that excited they can really produce. Maybe someday we'll do a slow controlled milking and measure how much he produces and then compare it to a quick hand job. And it is kind of slimy," she added as she ran her cum-covered fingers together. "Now, how to clean it, let me think." I didn't like the way she said that. "Sara, can you get me something to clean my hand with?"

"Sure," Sara replied. I have something here, just take the ball gag out of its mouth and feed it to him."

"No........no I don't think so." Kathy replied. "But I guess there was a bet made and we have to live up to it. Guess I'll just live up to it like you did." With that she ran her hand over my face, mouth and nose, covering them with a thick coating of cum. She returned her hand to my cock, balls and belly, collecting all the accumulated cum she could and transferring it with her hand to my face.

"Well," said Sara, as she stood. "That was a fun way to spend an afternoon, right Kristi? Hey, now you've seen your first man orgasm. What did you think of it?"

Kristi, quiet, shy, meek appearing Kristi, looked at me with a blank expression on her face and said, "That was the hottest fucking think I have ever seen!" Sara and Kathy got a kick out of that.

"C'mon, Kristi," Sara said. "I have to get home and," she said with a sly wink, "take care of a pressing personal matter." Knowing what she meant brought general laughter from all but me, although I did think of her rubbing one out with the thought of my naked body in her mind.

As she turned to walk out, Sara leaned over me and put a finger under my chin, lifting my face to meet her gaze. "You've been dominated," she said, "and you loved it. Hope for more. I'll be thinking of you."

Kathy walked the girls to the door, said her goodbyes and returned to the bedroom.

"Wow," she said, as she passed me on the way to the bathroom, "I have to agree with Kristi. That was fucking hot. I hope you're not too mad. I know it was embarrassing, it always is the first time, but it gets better."

"What the hell does she mean first time?" I thought. I had to admit that as humiliating as this was I had experienced unquestionably the best orgasm of my life and would, myself, think of this for years to come as I rubbed a quick one out.

But I quickly came back to reality. I was still restrained spread eagle on the bed with my hips thrust up, smelling the powerful odor of the drying cum covering my face, some of which had seeped around the ball gag, giving me a taste of the cum that Sara wanted to feed me. I'd never admit that she was successful.

I heard water running in the bathroom and began trying to shout through the gag for Kathy to let me up. Soon, Kathy walked into the room from the bathroom, naked, with a damp washcloth in her hand. "You gotta be kidding me," I thought. "If she thinks I'm going to fuck her she doesn't realize how much she took out of me."

"Here, let me get that gag out of your mouth," she said as she unhooked it. "Sorry about that but I guess we really didn't want to hear anything you said. Are you terribly mad? I think you had fun. If you had half as much fun as we did I know you had a good time."

I couldn't really respond as my jaw was sore from the gag. She was right that I was totally sexually satisfied. It was an incredible experience, although I dreaded the next time I ran into Sara or Kristi. I suspected Kristi would just blush and avoid eye contact. But I was also confident that Sara would make some remark, especially if we were in public where others could hear. I was also pretty sure that whenever and wherever we met I would become involuntarily erect, probably eliciting a smart remark from Sara and no doubt embarrassing myself.

"Here, let me clean you up," Kathy said as she straddled me, her back toward my face.

"Hey," I said, "My face is covered with cum. It needs washing more than my cock does."

"Oh," she said, looking back over her shoulder and smiling at me. "No sense cleaning that just yet. Now that your mouth is free you have some work to do." With that and a wink at me, she leaned forward and backed her bottom to my face, pressing her very swollen and very wet pussy to my mouth. "Okay," she said. "First, you clean me. Get to work!"

12