All Comments on 'Katie Rises Ch. 02'

by wideyes

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Narration

Too much narration from Hubby, not nearly enough development by dialogue.

There are probably TWO fundamental relationships possible in a young woman developing like this. First would be the enabling partner, who may provide the start but then steps back (or to the side) and assists her growth beyond what he can directly provide ... becoming a wingman or (kinda) platonic room-mate!

The second is to become a stepping stone to her eventual full Carnal Queen being! Early stepping stones may be recalled with fondness or forgotten. If they, instead, start becoming an impediment, they will be removed as expeditiously as possible!

I think you cannot pursue BOTH paths, but that seems to be what Hubby is trying to do! Don't think that will work for very long, before the 'impediment' realization will dawn on Sweetie! Her independent (unshared tryst action) decision suggests that 'first light' is already in Sweetie's mind!

Decision time!

4* developing better than I thought it would!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You know every single fucking story in this genre today is about cuckolds. It's fucking official the sicko's have taken over loving wives. They just couldn't keep their fucked up minds in the fetish category. Now we have two categories for closet fag cuckolds and I haven't read about a loving wife in weeks. Fucking waste of time unless you're one of the freak sickos!

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Good observation, wrong answer

@ Anon That observation right this hub is overrepresented with the SEXUAL MINORITY HUSBAND STORIES. However the best answer more people should write SEXUAL MAJORITY HUSBAND STORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
@ Anon

I am writting my 7th sexual majority husband story, but I stopped to write, because I found pluss 4-5 story plans in my brain..........I had to wait for the sedimentation.

On SOL (storiesonline.net) I published 5 Sexual Majority Husband (SMH) stories.

You can read it there............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Paradise

Married to Venus, seeing her, knowing her, submitting to her, loving her. This is the ultimate progress and arrival for a husband. His wife is Venus, Goddess of Love, and her power over her husband includes her using other men to fill her boundless desires. It is a privilege and an honor for the husband to totally submit to his Venus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
For the stupid people who comment

This is the definition from the index page of Literotica.

Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more

So take your poor ignorant closed minds over to romance, or better yet, go read something at a site for children so your feelings aren't hurt by adult content.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
GENDER EQUITY VICA VERA TRUE!

@ Anon The gender equity is vica versa true, so the definition of the LW (on Lit) means the extramarital fun for the betrayed husband is to get rid of the cheating wife, to change her to a better new woman and if it may be revenge against the lover and the cheating wife. My story(ies) deals with this, and it 100% fit well the loving wives definition.

mathuranjali1983mathuranjali1983about 11 years ago

Excellent story. .Please keep writing and don't let the haters put you off! !

hosedathomehosedathomealmost 11 years ago
Cuckold=Love

Yes, it's true. To allow another sexual partner in a marriage. Shows so much trust and love in the marriage. He loves seeing her happy. She's happy because she knows he is as well. Whether its swinging or cuckolding. It's simply an open marriage. A marriage strong enough to withstand sex from someone outside the marriage. Now that's true Love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This was SO bad on SO many levels

I don't know where to start. Just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ancient Powerful Forces

Both my wife and I loved this extremely hot story. This young, beautiful wife taking her first big cock was exciting. However, your story also explained the human mating process. The husband just lucked out by connecting with her in the right month of her development. This is how we normal guys can sometimes end up marrying a gal way out of our league. That’s what I did.

It took both my wife and I about 5 years to fully understand this dynamic. However, based on all the male attention my wife would generate when she walked into a room, it became obvious she was an extraordinary specimen of sexual femininity. Without even discussing it, I knew I only had two options: first, encourage her to take lovers or, second, resist and she would eventually cheat on me. I think this understanding is common among ho-hum husbands.

So, I started encouraging her to buy sexier clothes and flirt with other men. More importantly, I had her take up some sports like golf, tennis and even skeet shooting, which attracted alpha males. Our “bedroom talk” soon revolved around her telling me which hot guys who were hitting on her. Then, I suggested she fantasize about them, when I was making love to her. I would egg her on by telling her those guys would love to be in my place, right now. This generally led to her have 4 or 5 huge orgasms each time. Large dildoes were the next step, which she loved fucking.

About this time, she was getting tired of taking the pill, so, we started using condoms – which I really did not like. One night, as we were having sex, I complained about the condom and she said “Maybe, we should just get you a vasectomy!” I cried “Uncle” and said “yes”! That was ten years ago. And, now, all four of our children were sired by differed Alpha male lovers she has had. She continues to fuck new men as she encounters them. It only seems natural to us.

The one paragraph from your story that made my wife wet her panties was the following: “For thousands of years stunning women like her had mated only with clan leaders, victors in battle, the finest specimens of manhood to be found in the human gene pool. They would be drawn to her, and her to them, by ancient powerful forces far beyond my control. She would find herself welcoming the finest among them with open thighs, supple and glistening, rising to meet his thrusts, urging him to plant deep inside her a torrent of sperm bursting with his winning genes, ensuring that their kind continues to rule the earth forever.” After reading that, she looked at me with a gleam in her eye and said, “I think we could do with one more baby, don’t you!”

There is nothing more erotic than seeing your trophy wife spread her silky thighs and offer her fertile womb to the man with the best genes. I was present when each of our four children were conceived and it these were the sexiest moments of our lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous