Katy Controlled

Story Info
She's taken"Captive" and forced to have sex in public.
3.4k words
4.37
73.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
txbiker
txbiker
36 Followers

Bondage can be a beautiful thing. Used correctly, the surrender of control can be very therapeutic, as can the utilisation of control. Keeping this in mind, those who endeavor to participate in such activities may enjoy sharing this work. Those who find the concept repulsive, need not continue reading here.

*****

As the Harley-Davidson roared down the highway, Katy was wondering to herself how she had come to be here. Minding her own business at the tavern, initially she rejected the conversation of the biker-type that approached her. He hadn't said anything rude or untoward, she was simply apprehensive about his general demeanor. He was sure of himself, unlike the masses that generally populated this particular tavern. Most were college ages or near, trying to pick up a quick tumble for the night. He was different, older and quieter.

He stood about five foot seven, short hair, and a light beard adorned his face. Dressed in full leather, Katy had heard him approach before he spoke. The old leather creaked when he moved, and smelled of oil, sweat, and a lot of road time. When he asked if she were alone, she didn't respond except for looking down at him from the high stool and turning away. Something about his eyes struck her, though. Even in the dim light of the tavern, she could see the 'alive' sparkle of those green orbs.

She continued to sip her drink, and as she drained the last of it, the barkeep set another in front of her. She protested that she hadn't ordered another, and the barkeep smiled and nodded to the man standing next to her. She looked at him again, half-smiled and tipped her drink in salute. She still remained aloof and did not engage in conversation.

"You're welcome." He stated quietly, then walked slowly to the rear of the tavern near the dartboards.

Sipping his pint of dark ale, he set up at on of the boards. Pulling a leather pouch from his heavy jacket, he assembled his darts and began to toss them smoothly into the bristle board. Some movement off to one side caught him in mid throw and his dart missed its mark. He turned to see the girl from the bar standing behind him.

"Yes." She said meekly, answering his question from earlier.

He took a closer look at her small stature. She might have been five-three or a bit more. Her long, dark blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders, framing a pleasant round face with a small nose and bright green eyes. Her clothes hid most of her body, but he could tell she was 'healthy'. Not an anorexic "wannabe a model" type, but an average, healthy girl with some stunning attributes. He guessed her breasts to be about 38 or so, a full C-cup, if his sight was still accurate.

He smiled at her, pointed at the stool next to where his pint was, and simply said, "Sit there."

She hesitated for a moment, then complied. He finished the round of darts and turned towards her.

"Ron." He stated as he sipped the thick brew.

She looked stunned or startled, he couldn't tell which. She finally realised that he had introduced himself.

"Oh! Um .. Katy, here." She replied with a half-curtsy motion with her arms.

He straightened up and returned her gesture with a short bow. "Pleased." He smiled and returned to his amusement.

Katy watched him throw for quite a while, and when his ale had emptied, she replaced it with a fresh draught. They exchanged looks and gestures, very little talk, throughout the evening. It was late, and Ron put up his darts, drained his ale, and started for the entrance. He took three steps and turned to look at her once more.

"Come on, then. Let's get moving." It was a command more than a suggestion.

Katy jumped down and fell in behind this fascinating man, not knowing what would happen next. She followed him out the door and he led her around the side of the old brick structure. He stopped and faced her. Katy's face was level with his neck and when she looked up at him; he took her chin gently in one hand and placed an open mouth on hers. She was startled and almost pulled away until she felt the softest touch from his tongue on her lips.

She was amazed at her reaction. Her mouth opened and her own tongue extended to explore the mouth of this strange, but interesting person. They kissed hot, tongues dancing and travelling back and forth, she even put her arms around his neck to hold him closer.

"Right, then." He said. "Let's go, shall we?"

Katy started to protest and question where, why, and other things. Her stunned expression fell on his retreating back as he walked briskly down the alley. He disappeared around the end of the building and she had to almost run to catch up. She skidded to a quick stop when she saw the huge motorcycle he was mounting. She recognised it as a Harley-Davidson with large bags on the rear and a full windscreen.

She looked at him as he expertly kicked it through and it rumbled to life. The echo in the alleyway was deafening. She had never heard anything so loud.

"Get on, Katy." He spoke with authority and firm sureness of her reaction. He was correct as she scrambled to mount the vibrating beast behind this very unusual man. She didn't know what was driving her to respond to this handsome stranger, let alone get on his bike to go ... Where?

He kicked the bike in gear as soon as he felt her weight hit the leather saddle. She had to grab hold quickly and her arms circled his waist. She locked her fingers together at his belt as the bike sped through the city streets. She tried to see where they were going, but each time she thought she knew, he turned. City lights gave way to country road and fewer dwellings, the road narrowed and the trees got thicker. Katy's heart was racing, the vibrations and her trepidation had her very excited. Her pants felt wet, and she wondered if it was soaking through.

He pulled up near a rest area off the side of the highway. He let the massive bike idle for a few moments before he cut off the engine. The sudden silence roared in Katy's ears, her whole body was still vibrating, and the warm wetness between her legs reminded her of how excited she was. She remained motionless until Ron told her to get off. Katy eased over the saddle, using Ron's shoulder for support. She began to move away from the bike when Ron took her hand and put it on the handgrip.

"Stay here." He spoke in short sentences, with that commanding tone. Again, it frightened Katy, but heightened her arousal at the same time. He finished dismounting, and reached back to open one of the bags. When Katy saw the short lengths of cloth, she pulled her hand off the bike. Quickly retrieving it, Ron placed it back where it was.

"Bad girl." He said quietly.

He took one of the cloth strips and gently wrapped it around her other wrist. The sudden feeling of being 'captive' sent thrills through Katy's body and she moaned softly as her insides melted. Her kitty quivered and she began to cum. Ron fastened the cloth to the side of the bike, "crash bar" he called it, then took her other hand from the handlebar and tied it loosely to the saddlebag guard.

This put Katy half-crouching with her back to the bike. Ron reached for her shirt, and started to unbutton it. Katy gazed longingly into his eyes as her chest was exposed to the cool night air. She could feel her nipples erecting and the blood rushing to her mound in a flood of heat.

"Your word is "marshmallows"." He told her.

She instantly understood his meaning. That was her 'safe word' to stop anything she didn't want to continue. 'How did he know she was a submissive? What had she done to let him know she wanted to be dominated, tonight?' She thought to herself.

He opened up her shirt and tugged it from her pants, then loosened them and started peeling them off. Down over her surprisingly muscular thighs and smooth legs, Katy lifted her feet to allow the complete removal of her pants. She was mostly naked, tied to this stranger's bike in a semi-public rest area next to the highway! Her kitty was creaming its nectar in a river. Ron folded her pants and placed them beneath her butt. She remained crouched until he told her she cold sit on the makeshift pillow.

Ron studied this small girl as she slowly lowered her body to the ground. Her arms were outstretched and over her head. She sat with her legs spread, knees up, giving him full view and access to her mound. 'A pretty little kitty' he thought. His eyes gleamed when he saw that she was smooth down there. Not a single hair obstructed his view of the puffy outer labia and the edges of the inner petals that had begun to swell and blossom.

The heat of the freshly shut down engine mingled with whatever scent she wore, and the rich odor of her aroused sex was also intensified. Ron slowly unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. Katy gasped at the massive penis that he drew from inside. It had to be at least two inches across, and she guessed about eight inches long! Trying not to appear too eager, she opened her mouth slightly and looked straight into his eyes.

"You want this, Katy?"

She nodded her head 'Yes'.

"Tell me you want it!"

"I ... I want it." She said quietly.

"I didn't hear you!" He barked.

"I want it! I want your cock!" She said loudly.

"Where?"

"In my mouth!"

"Is that all?" He queried.

"In my mouth! In my pussy! Any where inside me!" She begged. "Give me your cock, PLEASE!"

He moved closer, putting his dripping penis inches from her mouth. She could see the pre-cum oozing from the tiny hole in the crown. Katy extended her tongue and licked the clear, slick fluid from the velvet flesh. She tried to get it in her mouth, but couldn't reach from the angle she sat. Ron slowly moved in and allowed her to take the hot flesh into her hungry mouth.

Slowly feeding his captive the treat she was craving, Ron watched her swallow his penis. She worked her throat and let him push all eight inches of the throbbing penis inside her. Katy's lips were pressed against his nearly hairless belly as she tried to massage the hot flesh with her throat muscles. Soft moans vibrated through his erection as Katy did her best to make him deliver his essence into her mouth. She felt the penis swell, and gladdened at the impending wash for her throat, dismally disappointed when Ron pulled quickly away. Saliva trailed from the swollen crown as he said, "Not yet, Katy." You were a bad girl, remember?"

She hung her head in shame, remembering her indiscretion earlier. She looked up, longingly at the heavy sac and pendulous organ bouncing in front of her face. She wanted that IN her!

Katy watched as he walked out of her range of sight. She heard nothing for a few moments, then a small metallic 'snick', a scratching sound, then a deep breath. She tried to imagine what he was doing. The she smelled the aroma of burning tobacco. He had stopped to take a smoke! Here she was, sitting on the ground naked, tied to a motorcycle, (god knows where), her kitty dripping wet and swollen with need, and her 'captor' was off taking a break!

She heard the sound of him crushing the spent cigarette, then zippers being opened. He walked back around, minus his heavy jacket. His muscular, tattooed arms were flexing as he untied her wrists. He told her to sit on the saddle of the bike, facing him. Her wrists were re-tied, one to the handlebar, one to the seat rail at the back. Her feet were resting on the footboard in the front and a peg near the back. He produced two more cloth strips and loosely tied her ankles where they were.

Ron asked if she was comfortable, and she nodded 'yes'. He then knelt between her spread legs and stared at her smooth shaven mound. The dim light of the rest area allowed him to see just enough of her swollen kitty. The outer puffy lips were engorged; the inner labia spread out like a delicate flower, with a long bud at the top of the wet slit. He moved closer, and the aroma of her aroused sex enticed him. He had to taste that, and did. His tongue slid over the hot flesh and parted the nether lips, dipping into Katy's hungry vaginal opening.

He felt the muscles contract, trying to capture his tongue, then moved up to circle her erect clitoris with just the tip. Katy tried to reach for his head, forgetting she was restrained. She did note that the cloths were so loose that she could easily slip out, if she wanted. She did not, however, because she was savoring the delicious feelings of surrender being controlled by this magnificent man. He was firm, authoritative, yet gentle and conscientious of her needs and feelings. She smiled up at him and rolled her hips up to give her lover better access to her orifice.

Ron kissed on her kitty, licked around her clitoris and even touched her anus with his tongue before he stood up and lowered his pants. Normally, he would take his time entering a girl for the first time. He knew how large he was, and didn't want to cause any discomfort, especially with a small girl who might need some time to let her vagina get used to his size. He thrust two fingers deep into her vagina, and found her very wet, and easy to enter. Her swollen vulva gripped his fingers, but was pliant enough.

"You're ready, aren't you?" He asked.

"OH YES! I am so ready!" She exclaimed.

"Do you want this in you?" He queried, holding his massive penis out for her to see.

"Yes! ... Ohmigod, Yes! Put it in me!"

"Just put it in? Nothing else?"

"Fuck me with it! Fuck my pussy with your cock!" Katy begged. "OH, PLEASE!!! ... I neeed your hard cock in meeee!" She wailed.

Ron grabbed her butt and positioned her closer to the edge of the saddle, pushed her knees further apart, aimed his throbbing penis at her vagina and drove it all in at once. Katy bucked and cried out, even though she was wet and ready, the size of his monster splitting her small body was a shock.

"OHHHH! Ronnnn! UGHHH! ... It's so big! ...Ohmigod I'm so full! ... Oh god! FUCK ME!"

Her oral attention, his recent kissing on her kitty and the vision of this submissive beauty had him ready to explode. He could feel her cervix with the tip of his penis. He could even see her belly swell as he plunged deep into her tiny body. She was a hottie! Although she was tied to the bike, her body still responded to his thrusts her hips rolled and rocked trying to get every inch of that beautiful cock inside her.

Katy felt him swell even longer and thicker. She prayed that he would cum, this time. She wanted to feel the hot fluid filling her up. She wanted to please this marvelous stranger in any way she could.

"I'm gonna cum in you! I'm gonna fill your hot little cunt with my cum!" He barked.

He reached over and slipped loose one of her hands. It flew to her exposed clitoris with lightning speed. Katy worked her bud so fast; Ron could not see her hand except as a blur.

"That's a good girl! Make your kitty cream! Cum hard for me, Katy! Make it cum!"

Katy could only moan and grunt as her body did what he demanded. Her legs quivered and her belly shook as the waves of passion flowed through her cumming body. She screamed out her release, "YESSS IMMMM Ccummmmming!!!"

Ron felt the spasms shake her and triggered his own release. He pumped jets of his thick, hot semen deep into the writhing girl impaled on his cock. He grabbed her back and pulled her up, smashing her breasts on his chest, lifting her off the saddle he drove deeper into her hot, tight kitty.

Spent, panting, gasping for breath, Ron untied her other wrist. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hot, babbling her thanks and squeezing his penis with her vaginal muscles.

"OH GOD! That was intense!" She managed.

"Yeah, it was, wasn't it." Ron replied as he unfastened her ankles.

Katy stood up to kiss him again. She was taken by surprise when he spun her around quickly, and bent her over the bike. SLAP! SLAP! Two swift blows to her naked butt shocked her. Ron drew back for the next slap; Katy turned her head and saw the blow coming. SLAP!

"You were a naughty girl, Katy!" He roared. "Are you going to mind, now?" SLAP!

Her butt burned with the extra blood flow. Her eyes were near tears, but she wasn't crying, in fact, she was getting hotter by the minute. Her belly quivered, and she could feel the arousal building. Ron could tell she was getting off to this. Her cum filled kitty was creaming its own juices as well as the remains of Ron's deposit. The fluid mixture was dripping on to the still warm engine of the bike.

Warmed up, the aroma was very intense. They could both smell her sex oils flooding the air. Katy spread her butt, so that Ron could see her flowing vulva, and the winking little star of her anus. 'Will he do me there, too?' She wondered. It would be the most amazing thing to have her anal orifice filled with that beautiful cock.

Her answer came sooner than she expected. Ron's hand scooped her nectar from her front hole and rubbed it generously onto, into and around her ass.

"Oh, NO! Not there! Oh please! I can't take that back there!" She protested.

"You were a bad girl, and you must make amends for you behavior, little girl." He growled, trying to sound fierce.

She sighed as she realised that he would indeed fill her back door, too. He thrust a thick finger into her anus and wormed it around to loosen her up. She pushed back at him and started moaning, "Oh, not that. Oh please, spare me, sir!"

She felt the swollen crown touch her tender hole. Katy did her best to squirm, but really tried to gain the best angle for Ron to take her anally. He pushed, she pushed back, and then she contracted her belly muscles and relieved the tension of her anal sphincter. He slid right in to his belly! She took him all and loved every inch!

"Ohmigod! That is soooo goood! Oh YES! Fuck my ass! Fuck your bad girl's ass 'til you cum!" Katy was in heaven. She was so full, and so ready for this, she met each thrust with her own. Wildly fucking back, forgetting the fact that they were in a public rest area, she kept screaming for Ron to fill her butt and fuck her harder. At last, they were both ready to cum.

Each announced the impending release and really started pounding each other. Ron dumped many jets of his hot cum into Katy's bowels, and Katy creamed her kitty big. She gushed girl-cum all over Ron, the saddle, and the hot bike engine.

Ron slowly pulled out, and watched as Katy's anus slowly returned to its normal small size. Katy eased herself off the bike and turned around. She kissed Ron hot, telling how grateful she was, how good it felt, and how she had really needed someone like him to take charge of her tonight.

They both dressed, and re-mounted the bike. Ron asked if she needed to be anywhere in particular.

"Hmmm. How about where ever it is you need to be, Ron." She replied coolly.

"My place it is, then Katy!"

txbiker
txbiker
36 Followers