All Comments on 'Kaylee the Myspace Slut'

by axlslash

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's a toss-up!

Shitty band player, or shitty writer - at which do you Suck more? Since I've only witnessed your writing skills, I'd guess you're a better musician than writer. However, I'm sure IT'S A TOSS-UP!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pathetic

I can't believe that myself and other authors go to the trouble of writing quality stories and then they turn around and publish this crap. Clearly they reject nothing, similar to you by the sounds of it! I think I'll find a better site to publish my work. Totally turned off literotica.com now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please explain

I would like the editors of literotica.com to explain how this was approved under the heading Erotic Couplings. There is nothing erotic about this story. Maybe if you had a category called "Sad person who can't write and can only get fat girls to sleep with him".

Disgusting

kingleonidasskingleonidassover 12 years ago
Please

Don t quit your day job whatever it is if you have one.

LindsayRaeLindsayRaeover 12 years ago

You really should consider an editor to help you with the writing process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HAHAHAH

Oh what a big slut, she couldn't reduce herself to fucking you so she gave you a HJ. You're pathetic, and you're a jerk. "She's fat so I can treat her less than human. That inflates my flaccid ego!!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rubbish.

This story was garbage. I am what you would describe as so fucking fat, and guess what? I wouldn't touch a shithole like you. We are not all so desperate and self-hating to inflict jokers like you on ourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FUNNYYY

I love your Tucker Max style.. candid & a fun read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well

That sucked...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous