All Comments on 'Kay's Awakening Ch. 02'

by CampPyre

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"Little girl"......Huh? Maybe race badgering or baiting?

I really didn't like the theme of this story. TJ comes across as a condescending hustler---'little girl this, little girl that'. He seems like 'cuckold' material, and ideally designed to meet a sexually frustrated wife, determined to belittle her husband.

Unfortunately the subject of 'race' is used as a guilt-trip to allow him to get in her in bed. An approach he's all-too familiar with, having used that method much of his life.

Why are Black men often described as subtle beasts, with a need/desire to belittle white women? It's not a description we Black men seek. Occasionally, that negative image is perpetuated by White authors (male and female) thinking that such description is complementary. It is....a backhand complement! The "I TOLD YOU SO" crowd love it!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
yea yea yea big black cock

you have to write it so much to convenience yourselves that it is true. i went to a school with 3000 students 2500 were black and half were males. the showers were always busy so tell someone who has been burried in a pit all their lives about the big black cock bullshit - cause it aint so, but if that is all you have to brag about, well that is like a woman braging about big tits, neither of you is reaponsible for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ommmgggg

This story is so perfect, this is pretty much one of my biggest fantasies... I guess it's offensive to find black men so hot, and I feel bad about that now, especially since I've heard several complain about being objectified. But I am still so turned on by many black guys, omg......i can't help it....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous