Keeping Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

"Well since you don't want anything to eat or drink maybe you'll be good enough to tell me what your doing here?"

Cordelia asks me.

I take another deep breath knowing that I have to get this out one way or another and so I decide to start from the beginning.

"I've been thinking about what you said the other day..........in your car. "

I tell her.

"And?"

Cordelia asks me with a curious look on her face.

"And."

I say taking a deep breath knowing that this is it there is no going back now.

"And..........I was wondering if your offer still stands?"

I ask her.

Cordelia looks at me her expression having gone from curious to surprised.

"Are you serious?"

Cordelia asks me finally.

I nod my head doing my best to look sure that this is what I want.

"Yes."

I then say forcing myself to verbally confirm that this is what I want.

After a few minutes of waiting Cordelia finally answers.

"Ok."

She says.

I look at her stunned half expecting her to turn me down and then have me begging her not to tell anyone at school what I just done asking her to sleep with me so to speak.

I take a deep breath feeling kinda relived that she actually said yes and yet now that she has I also feel even more nervous.

"So."

I say doing my best to sound either confident or relaxed or both and failing miserably I'm sure.

"How do we..........uh..........how do we start..........doing..........this?"

I ask her not really sure or able to think of a better way to put it.

For some reason this causes Cordelia to smile an ear to ear smile at me.

"I'll lead you follow."

She then says as she closes the gap between us.

"Ok."

I tell her feeling arguably the most nervous I have ever felt in my entire life.

Cordelia then takes both sides of my face in her hands and brings my face and her's so close together we are almost touching noses.

I keep my eyes locked with her's doing my best not to freak force her to let go of me and run for the front door.

Cordelia looks back into my eyes for a second and then closes the gap between us as I feel her lips on mine despite mentally wanting to tense up for some reason I don't in point of fact I do exacterly the opposite I almost totally relax as far as my body goes and then after a few minutes of Cordy kissing me I begin to slowly and rather tentatively kiss her back.

The kiss between us is slow and gentle neither of us rushing to move on to the next level which I am very happy about due to the fact I am rather enjoying us kissing it's almost as good if not better than when me and Angel kissed for the first time.

All of a sudden I feel Cordy's lips part and feel her tongue run it's way across my upper lip.

It kinda tickles actually but at the same time kinda feels nice as I feel it then run across my bottom lip.

I can tell what Cordy wants and I respond by opening my mouth just enough to let her tongue in and as I do I also take the sides of Cordy's face in my hands I don't know why I just do and we start to French kiss one and other.

As we continue to French kiss Cordy moves her hands off of my face and down the front of my body I feel her fingers briefly touch my erect nipples through my shirt and I am sure she could feel them too as her hands travel all the way down to the bottom of my top.

"Lift up your arms."

She says, breaking the kiss only for a moment before capturing my mouth with hers again.

I do as I am told lifting my arms up high above my head and allow Cordy to take my shirt off.

We then continue kissing for a long time, so long I begin wondering whether Cordelia will ever make a move, but just as I begin to wonder that I feel Cordelia's hand slid around my back and unhook my bra with surprising ease before discarding it.

Cordelia then runs her hands back up my body this time missing my nipples weather she does this deliberately or not I don't know however I soon feel her hands on both of my shoulders and she firmly but gently pushes me backwards and I respond by allowing myself to be pushed onto my back on the bed while at the same time moving my hands from Cordy's face and wrapping them around her neck as I lay on my back and Cordelia positions herself on top of me.

We continue kissing for I don't know how long before Cordy finally breaks the kiss and slowly moves down my body and her mouth starts to attack my neck which I love and actually moan in response to her doing once Cordy has finished with my neck she moves on down until she reaches my breasts and she immediately attaches her mouth to my right nipple and starts gently sucking on it.

"Ah!"

I moan when she bites it gently and goes from sucking to biting and visa versa I grab the back of her head with both hands and hold her where she is Cordelia responds by getting a little rougher with her biting and sucking which causes me to moan more

Cordelia suddenly and without warning moves from my right breast over to my left and then goes back to the right and starts going back and forth between the two all the while her mouth is working over my two breasts I can tell what her hands are doing due to me being able to hear the buttons on my pants being undone once she has undone all of the buttons on my pants Cordelia breaks contact with my body and sits up and moves her entire body off of mine until she is in a sitting position at my feet.

I look down tempted to sit up however I have a feeling I know what she is about to do and sure enough Cordelia first undoes one of my shoes and then the other and takes them off and drops them on the floor she then does the same with my socks and then she takes the top of my pants in her hands and pulls my pants all the way down until the only thing I am wearing are my panties.

Cordelia then gets up off of the bed which causes me to sit up as I watch Cordelia position herself until she is in front of me.

I look up at her wondering what she is doing and she looks down at me with a weird smile on her face.

"Undress me."

She says.

I smile back and reach for the bottom of the top that Cordelia is wearing.

"Lift up your arms."

I tell her.

Cordelia does as I say and I take Cordelia's top off of her and find that she is braless which makes me smile as I pull her body closer to me. As I pull Cordelia close to me I do exacterly what she did to me earlier and attach my mouth to her left nipple and gently suck on it, doing what she did to me, while at the same time undoing the buttons on her pants.

Once all the buttons are undone on Cordy's pants I remove my mouth from her breast hoping that won't be the last time tonight I have them in my mouth and then pulling Cordelia's pants down to find that she isn't wearing any underwear.

I look up at her as she looks down at me.

"Faith prefers me like this."

Cordelia says evidently a little embarrassed due to her going a little red in the face.

I simply smile even more able to imagine that this is the way Faith would want her lovers to be due to the fact it means she can get it on with them quicker.

As I think about this I imagine what it would be like to not wear any underwear simply because Faith prefers it and I can't help to get a little bit more turned on than I already am simply due to this thought.

I do my best to snap out of it as I feel Cordy's hands once again on my shoulders and she is once again trying to push me down onto the bed and I willingly lay back down.

However this time Cordelia doesn't get on top of me instead what she does is positions my legs so that they are dangling over the edge of the bed.

I look down and see Cordelia looking over my body she then looks me dead in the eye and smiles an ear to ear smile as I see her lick her lips as she slowly get's down onto her knee's and I feel her place both of my legs on her shoulders and she moves forward until I can feel her breath on my pussy.

I wait for what feels like an eternity nervous and yet excited at the same time due to me knowing what Cordelia is about to do and mentally wishing that she would stop torturing me and just do it due to the fact that I want her to and I am sure she knows this hence the reason why she is making me wait.

All of a sudden I feel Cordelia's tongue gently touching my pussy lips which causes me to cry out in joyful surprise, not that I was surprised it was coming, because I knew that, but surprise at how good it felt which was incredible. I've literally felt nothing like it before, and it only gets better when Cordelia's tongue moves from the bottom of my pussy lips to the top in a long slow lick which causes me to moan loudly in pleasure.

I moan even louder when Cordelia starts licking my pussy lips, up, down and around but never inside my hole, not that I'm complaining because the simple touch of her tongue on my womanhood is driving me crazy.

I could have spent the entire evening lying there happily as Cordelia gently lapped at my pussy, licking her way all around the lips and occasionally teasing the entrance, but apparently Cordelia had other ideas, which included suddenly shoving her tongue deep into my pussy without any warning whatsoever.

When I felt her tongue enter me for the very first time I screamed in pleasure and grabbed fistfuls of quilt as Cordelia slowly began to thrust her tongue in and out of me in a fucking motion, and that is exactly what Cordelia is doing to me, fucking me with her tongue.

Once Cordelia had settled into a steady tongue fucking rhythm I felt her mouth seal it's self over my pussy and then she began sucking on my pussy which drives me crazy.

I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. This is so amazing.

Angel and I never did anything like this the first time we made love. I don't know why, we just didn't. Not that this is like that in any way really. After all this isn't lovemaking. I know that isn't what this is. I'm not making love with Cordelia, and experimenting with her, seeing if I like it, and I do, I like it, I love it, but that could be because I'm just overwhelmed by the fact that I'm getting eaten out for the first time.

Because of this I'm not sure whether this makes me gay, or bisexual or what ever, all I know is that right now.......... I don't care, I don't care about any of that, all that can wait, all I want to do now is concentrate on how good this feels, especially because I know my time left to enjoy this already seems to be limited.

I can already feel myself starting to get close and I think Cordelia can sense that I am close due to her sucking harder which tells me that she is enjoying this just as much as I am.

Oh god I can feel Cordy's tongue inside me she's twirling it around inside of me, in all sorts of different directions, as she continues to fuck me with it god it feels good.

I'm moaning uncontrollably now.

Faith has evidently taught Cordelia well because either she is a good learner or she just has a knack for this because she has already found the most sensitive spots inside me and is focusing her attention on those areas while she continues to suck my pussy for all it's worth.

If Cordelia is this good I can only imagine how good Faith must be.

As Cordelia continues her attack on my pussy I start to thrust upwards into her face pushing her tongue deeper into me while at the same time moaning and groaning in ecstasy.

I then go from just moaning and groaning to pleading with Cordelia to fuck me faster and harder with her tongue as well as to suck my pussy harder among other things but I'm so turned on I can barely understand what I'm saying.

All of a sudden Cordelia removes her mouth from my pussy and then I feel Cordelia force first one finger and then a second finger into me and she begins to do what she did with her mouth only now she is using those two fingers and then I feel her mouth start to attack my clit as she takes it into her mouth and sucks on it a hell of a lot harder than she was sucking on my pussy.

At this point utter a single word let alone moan or groan due to the fact that Cordelia has just sent me over the edge in a way that rival my first time with Angel if not puts it to shame as I have the most intense and powerful orgasm of my entire life.

Halfway through my orgasm I feel Cordelia release my clit from her mouth and remove her fingers from my pussy and replaces her fingers with her tongue and moves her fingers down until I feel them touching my backside and after one touch Cordelia's two fingers that where just a few seconds ago inside my pussy I feel her force them into my asshole causing me to have my second orgasm and I don't know how or what causes it but my second one seems and feels even stronger than the first.

While I am being sent over the edge time after time after time Cordelia fingers and eats me through out each of my following orgasms every time one feels like it's fading I am almost immediately hit by a third then a fourth then a fifth hell I could have had 100 for all I know.

As what feels like my 197th orgasm begins to slowly subside I can barely move a muscle it feels as though my body has been completely drained of energy and there's nothing left but a lifeless shell. That's probably a bad analogy but that is what it feels like.

Suddenly I become dimly aware of movement on the bed and my slayer stamina kicks in and my eyes focus in time to see Cordelia carefully crawling sideways along the bed so that she can bring her lower half from where it was on the floor round to the point where it's hovering over my face giving me a perfect view of her pussy, the whole time her tongue and fingers never pausing in their seemingly endless assault on my pussy and ass.

Whether it's from fear, nervousness, or desire I find myself frozen by the sight of Cordelia's pussy hovering above me, which obviously concerns Cordelia who finally removes her mouth from my womanhood long enough to speak.

"I'm not going to force you or anything, but I'd really, really like it if you, you know, tried it."

I think about Cordy's words, and the way she's made me feel, how much she's made me cum, over and over again, and I come to the conclusion that no matter how nervous I'm feeling the only thing to do after what Cordelia has done for me is to return the favour.

So, taking a deep breath and ignoring all the many different emotions I'm feeling, I left my head up slightly so my lips are millimetres away from Cordelia's pussy, closed my eyes, stuck out my tongue and do something I could have never imagined myself doing, lick another woman's pussy.

Cordelia's POV

Five o'clock. Just another hour or two before I can go get my Faith fix.

God that girl has turned me into a total sex junkie, just craving her next fix.

There is another word for a girl like that, a slut, or at least that's what I would have called them before practically becoming one myself.

Not that it's my fault of course. This is all Faith's fault. She was the one who got me addicted with hours upon hours of sex and then suddenly cut back to only a few hours a day.

Of course, I know why she's cut back.

She's out all night hoping to 'accidentally' run into her precious Buffy and it's only a matter of time before she catches up with her, if she hasn't already. And when those two meet up either Buffy will give into the curiosities I never thought she had, and I bet she never thought she had them either, or she'll get too freaked out and reject Faith. Either way there is a very good chance I'm losing my sex machine, and either way I don't like it.

There's still a chance that Buffy could except that spur of the moment proposal I made her in the car and come to me to fulfil her girl on girl curiosities but I'm guessing if she was going to do so she would have done it by now.

I could always go to her with more of an offer.

After all my words seem to have quite the effect on her in the car, and it's not like she hasn't been looking at me over the past few days.

Earlier we were all in the showers together after sports and I actually caught her in the act. She was so embarrassed she practically ran out of the showers. As funny as I found that it shows that on some level she is interested, and I have to admit I've been looking at her differently lately as well. Then again I've been looking at women differently in general sense I started doing it with Faith so at least part of that is down to the fact that Faith has turned me into a kind of a slut, or sex junkie as I prefer, but I've always known Buffy was attractive, the differences instead of just being able to appreciate it now I know it for myself.

So, maybe I could go to her and..........

Suddenly my thoughts are interrupted by the sound of a knock on my door, followed by the door being opened. It's the housemaid. God dammit, how many times do I have to tell her, knock, wait for an answer, and then come in.

"What is it?" I snapped at her, angered by her just barging in here and interrupting my thoughts.

"Excuse me Miss Chase but a Miss Buffy Summers is downstairs." the maid said apologetically.

Buffy. Here. As in here here. As in here in my home. Huh. Weird, but not completely surprising.

Buffy's never been here before but my house is not that hard to find, and I can think of more than one reason she could be here, one being she could be here to tell me that she and and Faith are now together and I'm to stay away from her girl, or she could be here to ask me if I think she could/should go after Faith and/or she could be here for tips on how to seduce Faith, or, she could be here to accept that little offer I gave her.

I seriously doubt that Buffy and Faith are now together, because if they were it would probably be still a couple more days before Faith even let Buffy think about leaving her bed.

She could be here to ask my advice on how she can steal Faith away from me, or for my permission to do so.

Or maybe, just maybe she's here to take me up on my earlier offer. Maybe she wants to explore her lesbian curiosities on me instead of Faith. Maybe she'll make this whole convincing her not to steal Faith from me thing easier. Maybe I won't have to wait another couple of hours for sex.

Or maybe Buffy isn't here about the other night's conversation at all, and she wants us to hang out and bond as friends.

Ha.

"Erm, Miss?"

I'm awakened from my thoughts by the maid, which annoys me and I glare up at her.

"I was just wondering if I should let Miss Summers in or ask her to leave?"

Leave, why would I want Buffy to leave? For the first time in like, ever, talking to her sounds like it's going to be interesting.

"Send her up." I said, fighting back the overdramatic smile threatening to cross my face.

My maid nodded and disappeared, closing the door behind her. Listening very carefully I heard my maid walking down the stairs and then talking to Buffy, although I really couldn't tell what they were saying. Soon afterwards I heard footsteps on the stairs again and I could tell Buffy would be here soon.

I briefly considered putting my magazine down and going to greet her or something, but I quickly decide it would probably be better if I just stay where I am. I want her to come to me, and I don't want to scare her off.

Finally I hear the knock on my door.

"Come in." I said.

Buffy open the door and then took a look around my room before her eyes fell on me, at which point she just kind of stood there awkwardly and looked at me in the same way she was standing.

"Come in and close the door." I told her, not wanting to die of old age before she got around to doing so herself.

Buffy walked in, closed the door behind her and slowly approached me.

I put my magazine down and ask, "What can I do for you?"

"Um.......... thanks for agreeing to see me." Buffy said, trailing off for a long, awkward pause before adding, "I was uh........... I was wondering if er.......... can I sit down?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers