Keeping Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

This continued for a while, with me occasionally sliding different lengths of my tongue into Buffy's pussy at different speeds before going right back to endlessly teasing her.

Sometimes I would slide about half of my tongue inside her very quickly and pull it out again. Sometimes I would give a little more tongue, or a little less. Sometimes I would slide my tongue in slowly and then pull it out slowly. Sometimes I would thrust it in slowly and then pull it out quickly, or the reverse. Sometimes I would twirl my tongue around inside her pussy a little, touching the sensitive spots I already knew about, but just the briefest of touches before pulling out again, much to Buffy's distress.

It was thrilling because I knew I had her just were I wanted her, and I was loving my feeling of control.......... that was until Buffy drove her tongue all the way into me and began fucking me with it as hard as she could.

For a few seconds I lost control and I plunged my own tongue as deep into her as it would go, slam fucking her juicy hole with my tongue, clamping my mouth back tightly around her so I could swallow the juices which I had denied myself for so long for her sakes, when I got a hold of myself.

Buffy was fucking me so good with her tongue, jack hammering it in and out of me at a pace which almost put Faith to shame, but her tongue was also a little clumsy and obviously inexperienced.

But that was ok, I still had a few tricks to teach her.

Slowing down the pace of the tongue fucking I was giving to Buffy, I began to twirl my tongue around inside her, touching all the sensitive spots inside her that I had found before which had her moaning into my pussy, the vibrations causing me to moan into hers so the process could repeat itself.

She slowed down her tongue fucking a bit, but didn't seem to be getting the hint.

Just as I was about to take my tongue out of her pussy and tell her what I wanted she finally got it and began to twirl her own tongue inside me and I.......... came instantly in screaming orgasm.

In my defence I had been practically on the edge of cumming from eating Buffy's pussy for so damn long and I hadn't cum all-day. I had been saving myself for Faith's tongue or fingers because after experiencing them inside me masturbation seems so, unnecessary. Or at least that's what I choose to believe and it has nothing to do with the fact that faith has banned me from touching myself without her around to 'enjoy the view' as she puts it, which is stupid because when she's around why would I be bothering with my fingers?

Anyway, so it's perfectly understandable that I creamed all over Buffy's tongue so soon. After all she did tease me endlessly with it before finally fucking me so good with it, so like I said it's understandable. Just like it's understandable when I cum again after only a few twirls on Buffy's tongue inside me, and then again when she starts finding and focusing on my sweet spots.

Not wanting to be left behind and overshadowed by a first timer I went into pussy eating overdrive, sucking and slurping hungrily at her hole as I drilled her with my tongue, touching every sensitive spot she had with my twirling tongue until I brought her to another orgasm.

At that point a sex war seemed to break out between us, her competitive nature rearing its ugly head as Goody two shoes Buffy Summers seemed to become obsessed with eating my pussy to at least twice as many orgasms as I could eat her too, which was just not going to happen.

I break out every trick I knew to make her cum more, removing my tongue from her pussy and replacing it with my fingers while attacking her clit, sliding my fingers back into her ass while tongue fucking her pussy, and even sucking on her clit while fingering both her pussy and ass. I used everything, everything Faith had taught me about eating pussy to make Buffy cum and cum and cum.

The problem, if you can call it a problem, was that Buffy copied me, sliding her fingers into me while closing her lips around my clit so she could lick and suck at it, use my pussy juice to slowly penetrate my ass hole, slid her fingers inside and then fuck me with them, the whole time her tongue drilling in and out of me, and even attacking my clit while fucking my pussy and ass with her fingers.

For God knows how long I ate Buffy's pussy while she ate mine, each of us experiencing orgasm after orgasm, until my pussy and ass were sore and numb from being fucked and I rolled off her, desperate for a break.

With Faith, she always knew when to slow down so I could rest a bit before 'turning up the heat again' as she would say, but Buffy doesn't seem to have the same restraint, which is funny because I really would have thought it would have been the other way around.

Buffy proves my point by following me over, getting on top of me and pressing her pussy into my face while burying her tongue back inside me and fucking me with it even harder than before.

Unable to cope with any more pleasure right now I grabbed Buffy's hips with both my hands and with every ounce of strength I have left in my body I lift Buffy up about a centimetre and cried out. Her pussy comes crashing down on my face immediately afterwards but then its swiftly removed giving me the chance to speak.

"Buffy, Stop."

It was all I could manage but it did the trick.

In an instant Buffy had turned her body around so we were face to face and she was looking down at me nervously.

"Are you all right, did I heard you, did I do something wrong, was it not good, I could do better, just tell me what I did wrong." Buffy said, speaking so quickly I almost didn't hear her.

I took a few moments to try and regain my breath before answering.

"Too many orgasms." I panted finally.

"What?" Buffy frowned.

"Too many orgasms, as in the thing you did wrong, too many orgasms." I said.

There was a moment, and we both chuckled.

"Are you ready for more too many orgasms?" Buffy asked.

God, I thought it was just Faith who was the insatiable one around here. Must be a slayer thing.

"Give me a minute." I said.

"But I want more." Buffy huffed childishly, before leaning down and taking one of my nipples into her mouth.

"Ahhhh, what if, what if I can give you more with out you giving me more." I said.

"Mm, doesn't sound as fun." Buffy said, moving to my other nipple.

"Just until ohhhhh," I moaned, having to pause due to Buffy sucking on my nipple, "Just until I properly get my breath back."

"Ok, what did you have in mind?" Buffy asked.

"This." I said, reaching over to my bedside table, opening the first draw and taking out something which caused Buffy's eyes to widen.

Buffy's POV

After giving Cordelia's pussy a lick I pause and see how I feel and to tell you the truth I don't feel at all repulsed like I thought I would.

In point of fact I........... I actually liked what I just did.

I take another deep breath and decide to give Cordelia another lick and then another and another and another. After a while I stop giving Cordelia licks and start to actually lap at her pussy the way a kitten would lap up milk from a saucer and much to my pleasure Cordelia starts to moan into my pussy which causes me to moan in turn however as soon as I have stopped moaning I immediately go back to licking Cordy's pussy.

I continue to lick or rather lap at Cordelia's tasty treat doing my best to focus on what I am doing which isn't easy due to Cordy focusing her attention on my pussy however it becomes easier as I notice Cordy slow down her assault on both my pussy and ass evidently she wants me to do what she has been doing to me to her and so I do what is expected of me as best I can loving the taste of Cordelia's pussy so much so I don't want to stop.

For a time I focus on Cordy's pussy lips sliding my tongue up and down and all around them I suddenly feel her completely remove her tongue from my pussy which causes me to groan in annoyance that she has stopped what she was doing Cordy responds to my groan by doing exacterly what I am doing to her to me running her tongue up and down and all over my pussy lips.

Cordy continues to do this for I don't know how long every all I know is that it is an excruciating long time because every now and then she stops licking my pussy lips and slides her tongue into my pussy at different speeds and letting her tongue enter me at different lengths. Sometimes she only lets the tip of her tongue in other times she lets as much as she can get in however she always stops and goes back to focusing on my pussy lips.

Each time Cordelia sticks her tongue into me no matter how fast or slow or how much she sticks in it's always infuriating because she pulls it out just as fast or as slow as she pushes it in.

Finally I decide if she wants to push me I will push her and so I stop lapping or licking her pussy lips and force my tongue all the way into her actual pussy and start fucking her with my tongue as hard as I can wanting to see how she likes being played with.

Cordy responds by plunging her tongue back into me and fucking me with it while at the same time she clamps her mouth tightly back around my pussy with her doing this it caused me to fuck her with my tongue even more than I have been before.

I ram my tongue in and pull it out as fast as I can hoping that the speed I am going would makes up for the inexperience and clumsiness.

While I'm busy fucking Cordelia's pussy with my tongue I feel her slow down the pace of the tongue fucking she was giving me, which causes me to groan in annoyance. Then Cordy suddenly begins to twirl her tongue around inside of me, touching all of my sensitive spots, causing me to moan into her pussy which in turn causes her to moan into mine.

I figure turn about is fair play and so I slow down my tongue fucking of her pussy and do the exact same thing she just did to me to her.

I twirl my tongue around inside of her and get a different, much better, reaction than I was expecting. Not only does Cordy moan the loudest I have ever heard her moan before but a liquid which tastes even better than her pussy juice fills my mouth, and sets my taste buds on fire. To my delight I quickly realised that Cordelia has just cum in my mouth. The thought of making the more experienced girl cum fills me with confidence, as the flavour of that cum fills me with lust. Loving the taste of Cordy's cum I do my best to drink it all down and not loose any of it and I manage to do it much to my own surprise.

While I am doing my best to catch all of Cordy's delicious cum with my mouth I continue to twirl my tongue around inside of her which causes her to explode again and again. I do my best to catch all of her cum and while I am doing that instead of twirling my tongue around inside of her I focus more on her most sensitive spots trying to get her to cum for a third time by me focusing on just those specific areas. It works. Not only does this make Cordelia cum for a third time but it also causes her to attack my pussy with renewed vigour. Cordy starts sucking and slurping on my pussy while also drilling her tongue into me and touching every sensitive spot that I have with her twirling tongue until I explode yet again in orgasm.

Despite me in the midst of another orgasm I decide to see who can make the other cum fastest now that I know at the very least two ways in which to make Cordy cum and I use those two ways deviating between them intent on making Cordy cum again before she makes me cum again.

Cordelia responds to my attack by doing everything she can to make me cum before I make her cum. She even goes so far as to do what she did earlier.

She takes her tongue out of my pussy and replaces it with her fingers while attacking my clit she then slides her fingers back into my ass just like before while at the same time tongue fucking my pussy only this time she also sucks on my clit as well.

This just makes me go even wilder in my efforts doing my best to stop myself from cumming while at the same time doing my best to make Cordy cum it then strikes me.

"Do what you did earlier."

I hear myself mentally say and so I do.

I copy Cordy exacterly I remove my tongue from her pussy and slide my fingers in to replace them while at the same time wrapping my lips around her clit and start to lick and suck on it while my fingers work on her pussy then when I have enough of her pussy juice on my fingers I remove them from her pussy and slowly force them into her asshole and once they are in I begin to fuck her ass with them while my tongue focuses on her clit and I deviate with my fingers between her pussy and her ass determined and at the same time desperate for her to cum before me due to the fact despite my determination not to cum I can feel my orgasm building and building and building so much so it is getting to the point where I don't think I will be able to stop myself very soon.

I only hope Cordy is at the same point.

Eventually our orgasms hit one after the other the only good thing about it is that we both have them so I guess you could say we both won and lost the war over who came first because I honestly can't remember weather I hit my peak first or Cordy did.

After God knows how many orgasms despite having lost track of time and pretty much everything else I can feel Cordy rolling herself off of me.

I take this as a sign that she wants me to be on top of her and so after she has rolled over onto her back next to me I immediately roll over onto her making sure my pussy is directly over her face and my face is directly over her pussy and as soon as I am in position I immediately bury my tongue back into it's new favourite place and start to fuck her even harder than before determined still to make her cum before me at least once.

However Cordy doesn't respond the same way instead what she does is she places her hands on my hips and with whatever strength she has left forces me up into the air before my entire body comes crashing back down on top of her.

"Buffy stop."

I hear Cordy cry out.

I immediately force my body around so that I am looking down at her and she is looking up at me

"Are you all right?"

I ask her.

"Did I hurt you? Did I do something wrong? Was I not good? I could do better just tell me what I did wrong."

I say desperate to please her which shocks me and yet at the same time is the truth I do want to please her as much as she has pleased me.

"Too many orgasms."

Cordy pants after a few moments of silence.

I frown.

"What?"

I ask her not understanding the statement she has just made.

"Too many orgasms."

Cordelia says repeating herself.

"As in the thing you did wrong."

She explains.

"Too many orgasms."

She says again.

I look at her and she looks at me and then we both start to laugh.

"Are you ready for more too many orgasms?"

I ask her still laughing a little.

"Give me a minute."

Cordelia says looking at me in shock or maybe it is disbelief I can't tell which.

"But I want more."

I tell her deciding if she won't give me more then I will either make her or make her want to give me more as I take her left nipple into my mouth.

"Ahhhhh what if.......... what if I can give you more with out you giving me more?"

Cordelia asks.

"Mm doesn't sound as fun."

I say moving over to her right nipple and taking that one into my mouth.

"Just until........... Ohhhh."

Cordelia moans causing me to smile around her nipple.

"Just until I properly get my breath back."

She then says.

I think about this for a minute.

"Ok what did you have in mind?"

I ask her curiously as I remove her right nipple from my mouth and look up at her.

"This."

Cordelia says reaching over to her bedside table and opening the top draw and taking out something which causes me too stare open mouthed at it.

I get off of Cordy and kneel next to her upper body as I continue to stare at the thing in Cordy's hand.

What Cordelia has in her hand is a rather plain looking vibrator I don't know how long it is exacterly but it doesn't look that long.......... it's long enough to pleasure a person I guess you could say.

The reason why I am shocked is partly due to the fact that this is the first vibrator I have ever seen and the other reason why I am shocked is because I can't believe Cordelia actually has one.

I can remember the first time I ever heard the term vibrator me and Faith where patrolling and I told her all about my first time with Angel and what happened afterwards and that we couldn't do it again because the same thing would happen again and she asked me.

"So what do you do use a vibrator?"

I remember stopping dead in my tracks turning and looking at her and asking her.

"What's a vibrator."

Faith looked at me like I had grown a second head or something before she could say anything though we where attacked by a gang of vamps.

The next night though I found a sex shop magazine on my bed with a note that read.

"Turn to page 69 if you want to know what a vibrator is."

Obviously Faith had somehow gotten into my room probably via the window since I left it open some nights before I went to bed however she had gotten in she had and left the sex shop magazine on my bed for me to find.

I don't know why I didn't chuck the mag away but for some reason I didn't instead what I did do was turned to page 69 and saw that both pages where full of vibrators all different sizes and shapes.

Thinking back to it now I can remember some of the sizes and if I was to compare the size of one of those vibrators to this one I would have to say this vibrator is about 7 inches long.

As I continue to look at the vibrator I also notice that at one end of the vibrator there is a switch which I can only assume is to turn it off and on.

I slowly turn my attention from the vibrator to Cordelia who is looking at me and has a smile on her face.

"This is the first time you've seen one of these isn't it."

She says with a tone that tells me she is loving the fact that this is the first time I have seen a real one of those.

"Technically yes."

I tell her doing my best not to sound too defiant.

"Technically?"

Cordelia asks.

I hang my head.

"I've seen pictures."

I say in an above a tone of voice.

I half expect Cordy to laugh at me despite what we have just done together and I am surprised when she doesn't which causes me to look at her again and all that she is doing is smiling at me.

"Well then."

She says as she sits up.

"Maybe you'd like to have a closer look at it."

She says offering the vibrator to me.

I look at Cordy for a couple of seconds and then I look at the vibrator. Wanting a better look I very slowly reach out and take the vibrator from Cordy and inspect it for myself as I do I notice on the bottom of the vibrator where the on and off switch is there is some writing, three words spread apart. Slow, Medium, and Fast. I immediately realise that these are the speeds at which this vibrator can vibrate.

I look at Cordy who looks back at me as she takes the vibrator from me.

"Do you want me to use it on you."

Cordy asks.

I smile a small smile and nod my head.

"Ok."

Cordelia's smile widens.

"Then lean back and open your legs for me."

She says which I do without question or any real hesitation. Once I am in the position Cordelia wants me to be in I turn my attention back to her and watch as she turns the vibrator on and then holds it so that her hand is closed around the end with the off and on as well as different speeds switch.

Cordelia looks at me as I look at her and slowly she moves her hand with the vibrator in it down to my pussy and I feel the end of the vibrator touching my pussy lips which causes me to tense up, but only for a couple of seconds.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers