Keeping Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

After a short while I slowly relax and start to enjoy the feel of the vibrator rubbing against and around my pussy lips.

"Do you like that?"

Cordy asks me as I turn and look at her and can tell by the look on her face she knows I like it.

However I nod my head in response to her question.

"Would you like me to go in further?"

Cordy then asks me.

I again nod my head.

Cordy smiles as she turns her attention to the vibrator and my pussy. I also turn my attention to the vibrator and my pussy as I begin to feel the vibrator enter me.

I moan softly as Cordelia slowly slides the vibrator into me, giving me plenty of time to adjust to each inch until it's all inside me. Whether it's because I'm so horny or because of all the wonderful finger fucking I find taking the vibrator quite easy, and also have no trouble when Cordy starts sliding it in and out of me, fucking me with it.

As I enjoy the feel of being fucked by the vibrator out of the corner of my eye I see Cordy bend her head and I watch her as she takes my left nipple into her mouth and begins to gently lick and suck it while I suddenly feel the vibrations increase in speed.

"Ah!"

I moan in shock as I feel the vibrator suddenly go back to slow I look down at Cordelia and can tell she is smiling as she continues to lick and suck on my nipple and I suddenly feel the vibrator star to vibrate faster again.

Cordy continues to lick and suck on my nipple while using the vibrator to fuck me, the whole time deviating between slow, fast and faster vibrations.

If the fast setting is meant to be medium than whoever made this toy had obviously never tested it, because it definitely doesn't feel like a medium, just as the fast setting is too strong to be considered just fast. Not that I'm complaining.

I give little moans or gasps every time Cordelia switches the speeds, or bites down on one of my nipples, or changes the pace of how hard she's thrusting the vibrator in and out of me, however ultimately I let my head drop back as I give in to the wonderful feelings her torture is giving me, another orgasm quickly approaching.

Cordelia must also sense that I am approaching another orgasm because she starts fucking me harder than ever before with the vibrator and lengthens the amount of time on each setting specifically the fastest setting.

I close my eyes and let out the loudest and longest moan of the night so far as another orgasm hits me and then another and then a third. The third orgasm is so powerful I can't help but drop back first onto the bed causing Cordelia's mouth to loose contact with my nipple. Luckily the vibrator doesn't leave my pussy as a fourth orgasm hits me followed by a fifth and a sixth. After the sixth orgasm that I stop feeling the vibrator vibrating within my pussy which after I have gotten over the orgasm causes me to open my eyes and look down at Cordelia who I notice isn't looking down at me but rather she is looking in the opposite direction.

I manage to force myself up onto my elbows and look at Cordelia who looks as white as a ghost I then turn my attention and follow her line of vision until I come to a window and immediately see a face looking back at me from the other side of the window.

The minute my brain realises who it is on the other side of the window I feel my whole body freeze as I stare open mouthed at the person on the other side of the window.

"Faith!?"

I say unable to stop myself.

Faith continues to look at me and then looks at Cordy and smiles an ear to ear smile as she turns and disappears from view.

As soon as Faith has disappeared from view I am once again in control of my body as I move as fast as I can scurrying from the bed and over to the window and looking out of it to see if what or rather who I just saw was really there and sure enough down on the street below a short distance away from the house I see Faith's figure walking away from me.

She suddenly stops turns and looks directly at me.

I swallow hard as I see her look back at me and smile before she continues to walk away and then completely disappears from view.

I turn around and look at Cordelia.

"She saw us."

I tell her unable to stop myself from stating the obvious.

Cordelia slowly nods her head.

"I've got to go."

I say running around the room gathering my clothes up in my arms.

"Why?"

I suddenly hear Cordelia say which causes me to stop, turn and look at her.

Cordy has evidently now fully come out of her state of shock and is looking at me with a un-readable expression on her face.

"I have to go after her."

I say looking at Cordy unable to believe she has just asked me why I have to leave.

"Why?"

Cordelia then asks.

"Because I have to talk to her."

I say, not really in the mood to be answering questions.

"An what exacterly are you going to say?"

Cordelia then asks me.

I go to answer however I stop due to the fact I have no answer.

What am I going to say to her? She just caught me in bed with her........... with Cordelia........... how the hell am I going to explain that?

"I don't know."

I say aloud as I check the floor to make sure I have gotten all of my clothes.

"I'll think of something."

I add.

"Buffy."

Cordy says which causes me to stop looking around on the floor for my clothes and look at her.

"It's very unlikely you'll catch up to Faith now. You should wait until tomorrow night when you go patrolling. I'm sure you'll see her then."

She adds.

I think about what Cordelia has just said and unable to deny that what she has just said is the truth at least part of it is.

I will probably see Faith around if not tomorrow night on patrol sometime over the next few days I am bound to run into her.

Of course if I really wanted to go after her I could probably catch up to her if I ran at Slayer speed but then there is the problem of once I got up to her I would have to try and explain what she saw and I still do not have an explanation for what she saw yet.

"Besides."

Cordelia says as she gets off of the bed and seductively walks up to me.

"If you stay I promised to make sure you don't regret it."

She adds, stepping forward so our bodies are practically touching.

I pause for a moment and then smile.

"You promise?"

I ask.

"I promise."

She says again.

"Ok."

I whisper as Cordelia slowly pulls me into her arms and kisses me gently on the lips. I kiss her back while at the same time wrapping my arms around her, the two of us ending up falling back onto the bed with me on top of Cordy and we go back to doing what we where doing before Faith had interrupted us.

Despite me focusing on pleasuring Cordy Faith continues to play on my mind for the rest of the night as I try and figure out what on earth I am going to say to her when I next see her and what she is going to say to me when we next meet. All these different questions repeat inside my mind over and over again as Cordy and I spend the rest of the night pleasuring one and other.

Cordelia's POV

The look on Buffy's face is priceless. It's exactly what I was expecting and it's really fun to see sex freak Buffy revert back to uptight and prudish Buffy in about a second.

She quickly gets off me and kneels by my side, continuing to stare at the thing in my hand.

You'd think she'd never seen a vibrator before.

Then again has she?

I always thought she was a prude but come on, even Goody two shoes Buffy Summers must have seen a vibrator before.

And yet she continues to stare at it like I've pulled out some kind of alien device so maybe she hasn't seen one before, hell maybe she hasn't even heard of a vibrator.

No, that's definitely a 'I know what it is and I'm embarrassed because of it' look on her face, but I'm guessing that she hasn't actually seen one before.

Figures.

Buffy finally turns to look at me and I smile at her.

"This is the first time you've seen one of these isn't it." I said.

"Technically yes." Buffy said.

This answer actually surprises me.

"Technically?" I asked her.

Buffy hung her head and mumbled softly, "I've seen pictures."

I fight back the urge to laugh as I imagine the look on Buffy's face upon seeing one of these in a magazine and concentrate on the task at hand.

"Well then, maybe you'd like to have a closer look at it." I said, offering her the toy.

Buffy stares at my outstretched hand for a few moments, before finally taking it, studying it very carefully and then handing it back to me.

"Do you want me to use it on you." I asked.

There was a pause and then Buffy smiled at me nervously, "Ok."

I smiled back and said, "Then lean back and open your legs for me."

Buffy does as she's told, leaning back on the bed and spreading her legs for me, giving me access to her fuck hole. When she's in position I kneel in between her legs, turn the vibrator on and wait for Buffy to give me her full attention. Once I've got it I slowly move my hand downwards until I'm pressing the vibrator against Buffy's cunt, the mighty vampire slayer gasping and tensing briefly before relaxing and allowing me to slide my vibrator up, down and around her pussy lips.

"Do you like that?" I asked her, knowing full well from her moans that she does, and she nods her head shortly after to prove that I was right, "Would you like me to go in further?"

Buffy nodded her head again which caused me to smile, and then slowly begin to push the vibrator into Buffy's pussy, the blonde slayer moaning softly for me as I entered her.

I'm a little surprised how easily the head slides into her but I guess my tongue and fingers had done a good job of getting her well prepared for the toy. In all fairness the vibrator isn't that big, then again I might just think that because I've been constantly on the receiving end of Faith's big strap on over the past week. Still, I waited a while before sliding any further, waiting a few moments, allowing the buzzing vibrator to do its job of pleasuring Buffy before sliding a few more inches into her, waiting a few more moments for her to adjust, and then add more inches, and then repeat the process until I have it all the way inside her.

Once the toy is in up to the handle inside of her pussy I start slowly moving it in and out of her, fucking Goody two shoes Buffy Summers with a vibrator given to me by my female lover who actually forbid me from using it. Well, actually she forbid me from using it on myself, she never said anything about using it on her precious Buffy.......... and better still she didn't say anything about getting her precious Buffy to use it on me. And I bet I could get Buffy to use this toy on me after all the orgasms I've given her, but just to make sure I'm going to give her a few more, just to make sure that I'll get what I want.

Bending forwards I take Buffy's left nipple into my mouth, partly because I've finally recovered from having 'too many orgasms' and I want to make Buffy cum so she can return the favour again, and partly because I wanted to take her nipple into my mouth.

With my mouth firmly closed around Buffy's nipple I slid my tongue around and over it before gently sucking on it, and then repeating the process.

While I do this I turn the switch up on the vibrator from slow to medium causing Buffy to cry out and then turn it back down to slow and smile around Buffy's nipple as I feel her glaring down at me. I ignore her gaze and moved to her right nipple, giving it the same treatment that I gave the left as I got rid of her glare by turning the speed of the vibrator back up to medium again for a few moments before turning it down, and then up, and then down, and so on.

Soon I began turning it all the way up to fast which really got Buffy moaning. Then I started biting down on her nipples as well, which meant she was moaning, gasping and whimpering for me and my vibrator, giving me a great sense of pride at my momentary power over the mighty Buffy the vampire slayer.

I feel even more powerful when Buffy drops her head back and starts moaning even louder than before as her body twitches and her pussy spasms around my vibrator making it harder for me to move in and out of her, telling me she is almost on the edge again already.

Wanting to make her cum so she'll return the favour again I start fucking her faster with the vibrator, switching in between the vibration speeds much faster, but spending significantly more time on the fastest setting, wanting to make her come as quickly and as hard as possible.

It isn't long before I hear the loudest moan of the night so far and then Buffy's body begins to spasm and shake violently, juices flowing out of her pussy to cover my hand, all signs that she is having an orgasm.

From her moans and the way her body relaxes and tenses I can tell I'm fucking her to not one but several orgasms, in fact one of them is so powerful it causes her body to spasms so much that it pulls Buffy's nipple from my mouth. I consider taking the nipple back into my mouth but Buffy's spasming so much I decide against it. Looking down at the sight of the mighty Buffy moaning, groaning and writhing underneath me I'm once again filled with a sense of pride as I start fucking her simply for the sheer delight of making a slayer cum like this, lifting my head to let out a triumphant cry as I fuck Goody two shoes Buffy Summers to multiple climaxes, and then, I suddenly see something out of the corner of my eye which stops me dead in my tracks.

Faith.

Faith is looking through my window at me fucking Buffy, the one girl in this entire town she has made it abundantly clear she wants above all others.

I'm honestly not sure what's going to happen, or what Faith is going to do, I'm just staring mindlessly at her and she's staring right back.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Buffy giving me a funny look.

I wasn't aware of it at first but when I saw Faith I must have pulled the vibrator from Buffy's pussy which is why she's looking at me like that.

Following my gaze she turns to see Faith staring at us.

"Faith!?" Buffy said in shock.

The look on Faith's face when Buffy turned around was priceless.

Before she was shocked to see me clearly in bed with another woman, but then she had started smiling and looked like the Faith I know and fuck, until she saw I was in bed with her precious Buffy which made her eyes almost fall out of her head.

For a few moments Faith just looks at Buffy and me together and then just smiles and disappears from view.

A few seconds after Faith is gone Buffy scrambles out of bed and over to the window, making sure to cover herself before she reaches it of course.

Fantastic.

Buffy's going to throw on some clothes, run after Faith and then they're going to talk, fight and fuck, not necessarily in that order, and I'll have lost two lovers in the same night.

Just fantastic.

Wait, what am I thinking.

I'm Cordelia Chase.

Cordelia Chase doesn't lose, and she's definitely not going to lose two such wonderful orgasm machines like Buffy and Faith to each other so easily.

Whoa, not losing Buffy and Faith, where did that thought come from?

I guess somewhere in the middle of all those orgasms I had subconsciously made the decision that Buffy was worth keeping as well as Faith, and now I'm really thinking about it that's definitely my official decision. They're both amazing in bed so why shouldn't I get to keep having sex with them both? It's not like I'm in a relationship with Faith, and I definitely don't want to date Buffy, so really where's the harm?

Ok, that settles it, both the slayers are mine and I'm keeping them.

But how am I going to keep them?

Or more accurately, how am I going to keep them from each other?

They seem to have some weird bond which I can't be a part of, so how can I compete?

Simple, all I have to do is sever that bond, or at least damage it.

If I can somehow sabotage Buffy's and Faith's relationship before it even get started I can keep them both as lovers and eliminate the biggest chance of losing them all in one fell swoop.

Now all I have to do is figure out how I'm going to sabotage Buffy and Faith.

..........

Ok, I'm coming up blank. I need more time, and I'm not going to get it if Buffy goes running after Faith.

I need to keep Buffy here so I can come up with a plan, which as a nice bonus means more great sex.

Now all I need is for Buffy to finally stop staring out the window so we can talk.

While waiting for Buffy to look at me I turn off the vibrator and toss it aside.

After staring out the window for a while Buffy turned to me and said, "She saw us."

Wow, state the obvious much?

I shouldn't really have to dignify that with a response but for the sake of advancing the conversation I nod my head.

"I've got to go." Buffy said running around the room gathering her clothes up in her arms.

No you don't, and you're not going too.

"Why?" I asked, thinking on my feet.

Simply demanding she stays to pleasure me isn't going to cut it, she needs a better reason. At least my 'why' caused her to stop and look at me which slowed her down and gives me a chance to think.

"I have to go after her." Buffy said insistently.

"Why?" I asked again, trying to think of a good reason for her not to go.

"Because I have to talk to her." Buffy said.

"An what exacterly are you going to say?" I asked.

This finally stops Buffy in her tracks, which is good because it proves that I am on to something.

"I don't know." Buffy said, casting her eyes downwards to check the floor to make sure she had gotten all of her clothes, "I'll think of something."

"Buffy." I said which causes her to stop looking around on the floor for her clothes and look at me, "It's very unlikely you'll catch up to Faith now. You should wait until tomorrow night when you go patrolling. I'm sure you'll see her then."

A long silence falls between us and I can tell Buffy is really thinking about what I've said, but isn't quite 100% convinced yet, even though everything I had said was true, just kind of twisted for my own benefit.

I mean, she's a slayer, if she really wanted to catch someone she could probably catch them, and in this case I don't think Faith would mind being caught, and I'm sure Buffy would fine words to say to Faith if she caught up with her, words which would almost definitely lead to me losing both Buffy and Faith, which is unacceptable so I had to convince Buffy completely to stay, and I can already think of a very, very good reason for her to stay.

"Besides." I said, getting off of the bed and slowly walking up to her until our bodies are almost but not quite touching, "If you stay I promised to make sure you don't regret it."

Buffy pauses for a few moments, and then smiles.

"You promise?" She asked.

"I promise." I said.

"Ok." Buffy said softly in reply.

With that I pulled Buffy into my arms and gently kissed her. To my delight she kissed back and wrapped her arms around me as we fell onto the bed for a night of long, passionate sex. But as passionate as it was, and as many times as we came screaming in orgasm a Faith shaped cloud hung over us. It was pretty clear that Buffy was thinking about her constantly, but I was determined to put a stop to that. If I had been determined to keep Faith before I was now beyond determined to keep both the slayers. They were now mine, and no one was going to take them from me, not even them.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers