Keeping Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers

She's nervous. Good. That means I have an advantage over her of sorts.

Turning my body around I slid my feet off the bed so my legs are hanging off the edge and then gesture with my head to the place next to me, letting her know where to sit.

Buffy looks hesitant, but sits down next to me.

"Comfy?" I ask her.

Buffy nods her head.

"Can I get you something to drink?" I ask.

"No thanks." She said.

"Something to eat maybe?" I ask.

That wasn't meant to come out as an innuendo, it just sort of happened. Not one of my best, but then again I wasn't trying. If I was trying, Buffy wouldn't stand a chance.

"No thank you I'm fine." Buffy said.

Well, isn't she just bursting with conversation.

"Well since you don't want anything to eat or drink maybe you'll be good enough to tell me what your doing here?" I ask her, wanting her to get to the point.

If she's here to talk about Faith, then fine, I can deal with that, if she's here to talk about sex, even better, but I'm not going to sit here all day waiting for her to get up the courage to say something. She's the slayer for God sakes, or at least a slayer, surely that means she shouldn't have a problem with shyness. God knows the other slayer doesn't.

Looking like she's finally ready to speak Buffy took a deep breath and said, "I've been thinking about what you said the other day.......... in your car. "

"And?" I asked, genuinely curious to find out where this is going, finally.

"And." Buffy said, taking another deep breath before adding, "And.......... I was wondering if your offer still stands?"

.......... Wow. I mean.......... wow. Goody two shoes Buffy Summers is actually here for lesbian sex. It's what I wanted, I guess, but I don't think I actually expected Buffy would actually go through with it.

"Are you serious?" I asked because, well come on, it's Buffy.

Buffy nodded slowly and I half expected her to change her mind, but then she actually verbally confirmed her nod with a reasonably firm, "Yes."

I waited a few minutes to give Buffy a chance to change her mind.

When she said nothing I said, "Ok."

She looked relieved, like she was expecting me to change my mind or something.

She then took a deep breath and somehow ended up looking more nervous than she did before.

"So." Buffy said, failing miserably to sound confident, "How do we.......... uh.......... how do we start.......... doing.......... this?"

This causes me to smile. After being with the uber sexually confident Faith this was already an interesting change of pace.

"I'll lead you follow." I said as I slowly closed the gap between us.

"Ok." Buffy said softly.

Swelling with confidence after realising I'm the aggressor for the first time in well over a week I reached out to take both sides of Buffy's face in my hands before bringing it closer to me so that our noses at practically touching, keeping my eyes locked with hers the whole time, just hoping she doesn't freak.

I give her a few seconds to freak if she needs to, and after a few seconds of her not freaking I completely close the gap between us and press my lips against hers as softly as I can. For a few moments Buffy is like a statue and once again I find myself expecting her to freak, but I continue to gently kiss her until eventually, somewhat to my surprise, I feel her start to kiss back.

As Buffy begins to kiss me back I feel her relax into it and it becomes a lot more enjoyable, but I'm careful not to rush it too soon and scare her. As a result this quickly becomes the softest kiss of my life.

In the past guys have been way too eager to shove their tongues down my throat and Faith is easily twice as bad. Unlike most of them she does definitely make up for it, although some of her kisses are more like a fight for survival than a show of passion.

However, as much as I enjoy the gentleness it quickly gets me in the mood to move things forward a little, and considering I've given some time for Buffy to relax, and she clearly has, I part my lips and slid my tongue along Buffy's upper lip, and then her bottom lip, hoping she gets the message.

She does, and after the briefest of pauses Buffy opens her mouth just enough so that I can slide my tongue inside and begin to massage it with hers. As I do this Buffy reaches out and takes the sides of my face in her hands before using her tongue to caress mine as I do the same with hers.

Once again I'm taken back at how different this is. While others, particularly a certain brunette slayer, have practically tried to choke me with their tongues Buffy seems content with just gently massaging my mouth and tongue with her tongue, a refreshing and welcome change.

As the kiss continues I remove my hands from Buffy's face and move them down the front of her body, briefly brushing against her firm breasts, at which point I swear I felt a pair of hard nipples through that not completely disgusting looking shirt, before I moved my hands further downwards to the bottom of Buffy's top.

"Lift up your arms." I told her, breaking the kiss but only for a moment before pressing my lips back to hers.

Buffy does as she is told, allowing me to take off her shirt, which has us unfortunately parting our lips again, but not for long.

Soon I become so lost in kissing her I almost don't want to move on because it means leaving her lips which are even softer than Faith's, but eventually I take the next step and slid a hand down her back to unhook her bra.

Once the garment has been tossed aside I slid my hands back up her body, deliberately avoiding her nipples, not wanting to touch them too soon, and further up until they were resting on both of her shoulders. At that point I began slowly, but firmly, pushing Buffy backwards until she was resting on her back on the bed. As I lowered her Buffy removed her hands from my face and wrapped them around my neck, the whole time our lips never parting.

Once Buffy was laying on her back I gently got on top of her, pressing my body down onto hers as we continue to make out.

After God knows how long before I finally, reluctantly, broke the kiss and slowly moved down Buffy's body, my lips falling to her neck which I suck gently. Buffy moans in response and I smile. Faith goes crazy when I show any attention to her neck, and it's not that much of a stretch that Buffy would be the same in that department. I mean come on, they're both vampire slayers, and what are vampires famous for? It's twisted, but it makes sense.

After licking and sucking Buffy's neck for a little while I move down her body until I reach her boobs, at which point I immediately take her right nipple into my mouth and start gently sucking on it.

"Ah!"

Buffy moaned as I did another trick I picked up from Faith, biting down gently on the blonde's nipple before sucking on it again, and then going back and forth in between sucking and biting for a little while, which only caused her to moan louder.

As I continued with this technique I felt a pair of hands grab the back of my head, holding me in place and pressing me further into the breast. This is something Faith does with me, and deciding to take it as a request for more I redouble my efforts, biting down harder on her nipple before sucking at it with renewed passion, which must do the job because it gets her moaning once more.

After spending a good amount of time on Buffy's right nipple I turn my attention to her left, giving it the same treatment I gave her right before moving back to the right and then going back and forth between them. As I'm distracting Buffy's attention by licking, sucking and biting at her nipples I gently slid my hands down to her pants and cautiously undo them before pulling them down. To achieve this I unfortunately have to break contact with Buffy's body and leave her nipples alone, but on the plus side I move things forward. Of course before I can remove her pants I first had to get rid of her shoes, which I did so quickly along with her socks before finally removing her pants, leaving Buffy in only her panties.

I then get off the bed with the mindset of taking off my clothes when suddenly I get an idea, one I liked very much.

Moving in front of Buffy I smile down at her before saying, "Undress me."

Buffy smiles back and reaches for the bottom of my top.

"Lift up your arms." She said, parroting what I said earlier.

I did as requested and Buffy removed my top, revealing my braless breasts, which caused her to smile as she pulled me closer. I moaned out loud when Buffy lowered her head and attached her mouth to my left nipple and gently sucked on it, mimicking what I did to her earlier, as she undid the buttons of my pants. When all the buttons were undone Buffy removed her mouth from my nipple and pulled my pants down, revealing that I wasn't wearing any underwear.

This causes Buffy to give me a funny look.

I briefly consider offering some type of excuse, but decide to tell her the truth.

"Faith prefers me like this." I said, feeling a little embarrassed.

I wasn't so embarrassed about being caught wearing panties as I was embarrassed at remembering Faith telling me how she preferred her bitches without panties. I resented her referring to me as her bitch. I didn't argue with her, probably because she had her fingers buried inside my pussy at the time and was moving them in and out at a rapid pace, but still I know not arguing with her is going to come and bite me on the ass. Hell, at this rate Faith will be banning me from wearing any clothes at all, and then my entire wardrobe will go to waste.

Forcing myself to stop thinking about Faith, never an easy thing these days, I gently push Buffy down onto her back on the bed, positioning her legs so that they are dangling over the edge of the bed.

I look Buffy's body up and down before locking eyes with the blonde slayer and giving her a smile before licking my lips and kneeling on the floor. Placing both of Buffy's legs over my shoulders I gently lowered my head down until I was face to face with Buffy's pretty pussy.

I wait for a few minutes, partly to give Buffy one last chance to back out, but mostly so that I can savour the anticipation of licking Goody two shoes Buffy Summers out. With Faith I'm almost always pushed face first into her pussy so it's nice to be the one to decide when I start eating pussy for once. I'm the one in control here, not Buffy, and it gives me an incredible thrill.

Deciding I've waited long enough I stick out my tongue and gently press the tip against Buffy's pussy lips, causing her to cry out in pleasure, before I slowly start to move upwards, giving Buffy's pussy one long lick from the bottom to the top, which squeezes an even louder cry of pleasure out of the chosen one.

Retracting my tongue which was covered in the blonde slayer's cream I get my first taste of Buffy's pussy and it's my turn to moan.

Faith's pussy is tasty but this is almost beyond words. She's so sweet I can barely stand it.

Wanting more I start running my tongue over Buffy's pussy, licking up, down and around the lips, occasionally teasing the hole, but restraining myself from pushing my tongue inside too soon. This way, unlike all the other times I've gone down on a girl, I get to set the pace, tease lots of tasty juice out of the blonde's pussy and annoy Buffy by not giving her what she wants is a subtle added bonus.

Buffy's moans of frustration are music to my ears that this is a sign of my new found control, but as much as I'm enjoying her cries I'm enjoying her pussy juice that much more, in fact I can't get enough of it. Luckily there doesn't seem to be a shortage of it as the more I lick Buffy's pussy the more juice oozs out of her honey hole.

I still can't seem to lick it up fast enough though.

Soon my desire to plunge my tongue into the source of this delicious juice outweighs my desire to tease Buffy and I shove my tongue is deep into Buffy's pussy as it would go.

I barely hear Buffy's scream of pleasure because I'm so distracted by the taste of her pussy on my tongue. Wanting more juice, and to show Buffy exactly what I can do, I began jack hammering my tongue in and out of her pussy, tongue fucking Goody two shoes Buffy Summers with all the skill that Faith has taught me.

Remembering another one of Faith's tricks I closed my mouth around Buffy's pussy which not only allows me to start sucking at her pussy and drink this heavenly liquid from the source but allows me to prevent any of the delicious juice from escaping. So it's a win/win/win situation.

The more Buffy's honey slides down my throat the more ravenously pussy hungry I become, and the more ravenously pussy hungry I become the harder I suck at Buffy's pussy and fuck her with my tongue, and the harder I suck at Buffy's pussy and fuck her with my tongue the more Buffy's honey slides down my throat, and the more Buffy's honey slides down my throat the more ravenously pussy hungry I become and so on, and so on, and so on.

It becomes a vicious cycle.

Soon Faith's pussy eating lessons told me that Buffy was on the verge of cumming, and if her regular cunt cream tasted this good I really couldn't wait to taste her cum. So I pulled another trick out of Faith's playbook and began twirling my tongue inside her as I continued to slide in and out of her, touching every corner of her pussy and stimulating the most sensitive parts of her centre in the process.

Buffy's moaning endlessly now but I can still tell when her moans increase in frequency which helps me locate all the most sensitive spots inside her and concentrate on those areas.

As I continue to twirl my tongue in and out of her Buffy begins thrusting her pussy upwards into my face with such incredible force it's hard to keep going, but luckily my mouth has a death grip on her cunt and is refusing to let go.

Then, whether she's aware of it or not, Buffy starts begging me to fuck her faster and harder with my tongue and to suck her pussy harder and to eat her out and a whole bunch of other words which I didn't think Buffy even knew, let alone would be willing to say.

In some ways the verbal, and borderline physical, abuse is kind of endearing, in other ways it's actually kind of hot to know that I can reduce a slayer to such a whimpering wreck.

Whenever Faith is on the edge of cumming she normally gets violent and angry, and there's never any doubt about who's in charge, but with Buffy it's completely different, and I like that, it makes me feel powerful.

But as much as I like this feeling I don't really want it to last because I really, really wanna taste her cum.

So, doing yet another Faith trick, I remove my mouth from Buffy's pussy and slid first one, and then two fingers into her dripping wet love hole which accepts both digits with ease. I then start thrusting my fingers in and out of her, fucking her with them as I reached down and take Buffy's clit into my mouth, sucking it as hard as I possibly can.

Buffy's words end in a scream as she came, my previous experience with Faith and the way she is writhing and clenching down on my fingers leaving me in no doubt that's exactly what she's doing.

Wanting to get a taste of her cum I remove my fingers from Buffy's pussy and replace it with my tongue and, oh fuck! Fuck! Oh fuck this is, so, good. Good doesn't even start to describe it, but I don't have any time to do that because I'm too busy swallowing huge mouthfuls of the ambrosia called Buffy's cum down my throat as I work on bringing her to another orgasm so I can get more of this heavenly liquid.

As my mouth went into overtime to make Buffy cum again I did another Faith trick, pressing my two fingers which were drenched in Buffy cream to Buffy's tiny ass hole and slowly push them through the tight ring of flesh and into the back passage of the slayer.

I'm immediately rewarded with a fresh batch of Buffy cum, and once I'm done swallowing that I quickly move on to making Buffy cum again and again.

Eventually I began using every single trick Faith ever taught me about eating pussy, swallowing down half a dozen orgasms as what seemed like another half a dozen ends up covering my face as I ravenously attack Buffy's pussy and ass, never allowing the blonde slayer even a moment to catch her breath.

I'm not sure how long I stayed in between Buffy's legs or how many orgasms I ate her too, all I know is that I really, really need to cum. I've been dripping wet since my tongue first touched her pussy, and now my own pussy is screaming at me to get Buffy's mouth on it already so that the little Goody two shoes can return the favour, but I don't want to leave her pussy. Then again, who's saying I have too.

After eating Buffy to God knows how many orgasms I awkwardly get off the floor without removing my mouth from Buffy's pussy and get on my knees on the bed before crawling sideways until my pussy is hovering over Buffy's face. I then lower myself down until I'm practically sitting on her, stopping just short of that though because I want to feel the tongue on my pussy first before I make that leap.

I want it to be Buffy's choice when it comes to eating me, that way she can't complain that I forced her into anything later.

Unfortunately she doesn't seem to be in a very co-operating mood because instead of feeling her tongue against my pussy immediately like I was hoping I just feel nothing but her breath, which feels nice, but it's not a tongue.

I started to get really pissed off. I wasn't expecting her to dive face first into my pussy or anything, but after licking, sucking and fingering her to orgasm after orgasm you'd think a couple of licks just to try it wouldn't be too much to ask would it?

I almost yell at her to hurry up and eat me already, but then I remember being in her position with Faith, and how even Faith of all people had been patient with me and that no matter how horny I am I should give Buffy a break. But I need to cum so bad. I know, reverse psychology. I'll tell her she doesn't have to do anything and that will make her think of everything I've done for her and will gilt her into eating me out. Perfect. Now, I just have to remove my mouth from her pussy.

After the third or fourth attempt to do just that I finally succeed, and tell her, "I'm not going to force you or anything, but I'd really, really like it if you, you know, tried it."

I then bury my face back in between her legs, hoping it's done the trick.

After a few agonising seconds of nothing I finally feel a soft touch which can only be her tongue press against the bottom of my pussy and then slowly run from the bottom of my cunt to the top in a long lick.

There's a pause, and then another lick, and then another, and then another, and then another.

Soon Buffy is gently lapping at my pussy, causing me to moan into hers, which causes her to stop for a moment to let out a moan herself before going back to her previous licking.

It's a struggle but I just about stopped myself from moaning as I try and concentrate on Buffy's pussy.

Wanting to continue eating Buffy's pussy but not distract her too much from eating mine I slow down my assault on Buffy's holes, and wait for the blonde slayer to become more comfortable at eating pussy before giving her cunt the lapping I long to give it.

After lapping at my cunt for a long time Buffy became more focused, sliding her tongue around my pussy lips and teasing the entrance, but never pushing inside, just as I had done to her earlier. This was a great trick which had me yearning for her tongue inside me, but as long as the initial licking had lasted this seemed to last forever.

Deciding two could play this game I, somewhat reluctantly, pulled my tongue out of Buffy's pussy, squeezing and annoyed groan out of the blonde. I then started doing exactly what she was doing, running my tongue around and against her horny honey hole, but refusing to push it inside.

MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers