All Comments on 'Keeping His Word'

by mercutioiixiv

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
.

I loved this becuase its like a short excerpt taken from a novel.the characters seem complex and actually interesting! very rare to find this brand of writing on here. Cheers!

DaddyDomThomasDaddyDomThomasabout 19 years ago
Where is Part I?

Did you forget to post Part I or do you think people will bother to read a future installment to try to figure out what in the world is going on? It's one thing to have a bit of a mystery but when there are so many basic questions left unanswered, many people will just stop reading.

For ex.: Who are these people? Are they both insane? Are they ghosts? Why is the dialogue so bizarre? Why does so much of the author's narrative seem like something from the Colonial time-period? Why did Will tell the flame that he would let himself out? Why are they (apparently) putting Christmas ornaments on a tree that is already shedding? Who is the sprite that he is supposedly holding in the 1st paragraph? Is Will actually William Shakespeare transported to contemporary times? Why does he keep the lighter in his back pocket instead of the more logical and common front pocket? Does he know that using freshly-cut (i.e., green) wood to start a fire is not going to work?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved it

Thank you - I've enjoyed both of your stories immensely. You have a gift. Please continue to use it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous