All Comments on 'Kelli's New Lover'

by Digital253

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
knickersoffreadyknickersoffreadyover 15 years ago
Again?

Mr "Anonymous" seems to be going through all the stories with the same comments. (He commented on "A Flirting Wife and a Few Drinks", which is currently the previous story in the list with the same identical comment.) Perhaps this writer can only spell one four-letter word, so he has to keep using it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I liked it a lot

Very good story. I love stories of wives who fuck other men, as my wife does also.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
I think she needs to bring him home

Why don't she bring him home so she can show her husband what a real cock looks like,fucking her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just another, sad spineless husband

And a cheating slut wife. Not a single interesting thing here. Terrible.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Escort?

"Kelli's First Client"

Sweetie is a part-time, first-time call-girl! She knows it, Hubby knows it and is OK with it! And he's anxious to get off vicariously, later! We-The-Readers are mislead, but the truth becomes clear when Sweetie goes to her CLIENT'S hotel room! He is NOT her lover ... he has rented her for sex for the evening! WTR are excluded from hearing about fee-money changing hands ... or the tip being given afterwards!

Problem ... well, no ... except this is NOT the Loving Whores category. Thereis NO drama about a getting sex from a call-girl. Even there, several aspects are misstated. First, a basic contract is established (certainly Sweetie's Friend & Pimp has done this for herself and probably for her apprentice and discussed it with Sweetie!) Money and acceptable/unacceptable services are agreed upon (A2M yes or no?) ... WTR are not included in that conversation. Second, a critical component is sexual health (condoms!) Sweetie sucks and fucks her client bareback. Never happen! And Sweetie's Pimp/Buddy would have insisted on Sweetie getting an STI and AIDs screening several weeks ago! The pro cannot afford to have a client's buddy go home with crab-lice or clap.

2*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WACC

.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Right on

Just what you want to hear from.your wife. She wants to be.Another man's sex slave.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 4 years ago
Crap

Just crappy tripe

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 3 years ago
Totally Narrated Zero Drama

There is NO tension anywhere in this story. There is NO adjustment in the marital relationship! How can Sweetie have a year of better sex with her john/lover without preferring to be with him and appreciate sex less with Hubby? Given that We-The-Readers know nothing (zero, zilch, nada, rien, nichevo) about any of the players in this tale (… actually more about Sweetie’s john than the other three … and Lee next) what are WTRs to take from this vanilla accounting?

2* Difficult to make sex boring!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well ... this was a waste of my time

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

You ever notice that when you see a score like this and read the comments, people are just tired of these worthless cheating, cuck shit stories! 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i HAVE TO AGREE with RanDog025 I am sorry they have no zero star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous