Kerry Katona's Revenge?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I felt the third orgasms climax about to take me, I felt him move his hand from my clit. I then felt him quickly pushing a finger into my anus. I couldn't help but moan at the extra stimulation. As my hips bucked with pleasure I could feel my own actions forcing the finger deeper into my arse.

The third orgasm when it hit was the biggest, and I finally stopped screaming and I could make no noise. As the orgasm washed over me it took all of my strength, it took everything I couldn't move I was locked in a position as wave after wave of pure sexual pleasure washed through my entire body.

After the third orgasm subsided he stopped and looked at me with a grin. All I could do was smile contentedly. I felt so good, so warm, I moved my hands to my belly.

"That was wonderful," I whispered.

Without saying a word he smiled at me, and kissed me with a slow lingering kiss.

He broke the kiss and looked deep into my eyes. He certainly had handsome eyes, very sincere, or at least so I thought at the time.

"Roll over." He whispered to me.

After how good he had just made me feel I wasn't going to refuse this man anything.. So I obediently rolled over and waited for him to mount me doggy style. I bent over onto the bed with my feet on the floor and arms propping me up on the mattress.

He rubbed a solid hand over my back and whispered again.

"Spread your ass cheeks."

I started to get a sinking feeling, but for some reason did as he asked I lay forward freeing my arms. My face and breasts pressed into the bed and my arse was sticking high in the air. Then I pulled my ass cheeks apart with my hands revealing my pussy and anus to him as he commanded.

I felt the tip of his cock press lightly against the entrance to my ass and I prepared myself for the worst. I found it hard to believe what I was doing, here I was voluntarily offering up my anus for this stranger to do with as he wanted.

I have had anal sex before, but I wouldn't say that I enjoyed it. My boyfriends had enjoyed it, but then they would! On most one night stands just the thought of taking me up the arse is enough to make most men cum. So I normally get out of having to actually go through with it. Unfortunately for me, and my arse, this was not going to be one of those occasions.

He quickly moved me round so that I could see myself in the mirror and he could see my face. The bastard wanted to see my face as he fucked my arse.

He pushed himself forward and buried the tip of himself into me. I gasped.

"Gently," I whispered.

To be honest I knew I was wasting my breath. He wasn't going to be gentle with me no matter how much I begged. So I tried to angle myself for his ease; I realised a long time ago that it is much less painful to make things easier for the guy, especially when he was going in unlubed.

He wasn't small and he hadn't given me chance to get used to the him. I wanted him to stay still for a few moments for me to get used to the feeling, to be able to take the first bit of pain. But he didn't, instead he began increasing the pressure, which automatically seemed to increase the pain as my anus stretched around his cock.

He carried on pushing. Pushing further and further. Pushing deeper and deeper. Pushing agonisingly slowly past my straining anus into my rectum. It seemed to take forever. Every time he paused I hoped he was in as far as he could go and the pain wouldn't get worse. But he just resumed pushing into me and the pain got worse.

He just carried on pushing himself in, deeper and deeper. I felt full; it felt like his cock was going to come out of my mouth. I looked over to the mirror to see how much further he had to go. To my horror he was hardly in at all. I looked at him he was smiling; it was a stark contrast to my face with its mask of pain. If he noticed, he didn't appear to care.

I gasped and tried to hide my head in the pillow with my teeth clenched as I fought the pain. I screamed in to the pillow in pain, I felt sure that any moment he would see that I was in pain and he would stop, he would kiss me again and everything would be ok. It didn't happen.

After what seemed like an hour he was in all the way. I could just about feel his balls touching against my pussy. Although I couldn't really feel much my straining arse was all I could feel.

After a few moments when he did nothing he pulled completely out of my anus. I thought that it was over and he had taken mercy on me. I breathed a sign of relief.

I was very wrong. He quickly rammed himself balls deep in my anus again! He had simply waited for my anus to shrink again and then he had forced his way in again. I was in agony--I'm sure it felt good for him--but I was in hell.

My ass seemed to be burning, the pain was getting too much for me. I screamed again but the bed muffled my cries. Yet I still lay there for him holding my arse apart submissively for him. I had put myself completely at his mercy and he was taking advantage of my body. He didn't seem to care about me, to him I was just a nice tight anus for him to pillage.

He pulled out and repeated the move again. This brought a fresh scream to my lips. It hurt so much, it was like I couldn't move for the pain, I couldn't think of anything else but the pain it was all consuming.

He did it twice more. Each time the pain was worse than before. Each time it brought a scream to my lips. Each time I felt violated. Each time I should have pushed him off. Each time I could have stopped offering my arse. Each time I convinced myself he had stopped.

Each time I was wrong.

At the end of the fourth time he began to pump his hips gently and he began to slide his cock slowly back and forth in my arse hole. I felt a hand move to caress my clit. The pain had been so bad before that this felt like nothing. In fact the pain began to turn into something else.

He continued fucking my arse and it started to feel good, it started to feel very good.

I instinctively started to move my body with him, and before I knew it he was fucking my arse hard and fast.

It felt so wrong, I looked at myself in the mirror as he fucked me up the arse. Here I was Kerry Katona being sodomized by a complete stranger. Even the thought of what I looked like was turning me on. But I could do more than imagine what I looked like. I could see myself in the mirror. I looked. My top around my neck, my breasts pooled to the side, my skirt around my waist, my arse high in the air. I looked so sluttish, so sexy, and so dirty; my feelings were driving me wild.

I was just his big-breasted whore.

There was just something so wrong and erotic about being taken the way I was being taken. There was no respect between us, he was fucking me like the big-breasted whore I was and I was letting him do it and I was loving it. At that moment it felt as if he had conquered me, there was something so base about what we were doing.

I could feel another orgasm building inside of me it was going to be a big one. I could feel it coming. I couldn't believe I was going to cum from anal sex.

It wasn't to be. Without warning his cock sunk into my arse once more all the way, and it was his turn to spasm.

I could feel his hips jerking as he filled my arse with his semen. He was shooting it deep into my bowels. I could feel the spurts of cum inside my bowels. It was so permanent; it felt as if he was cumming deeper in me than any other man. It didn.'t feel right, my orgasm was so close, it would have made up for my ordeal. It would have made me feel good. Instead his cum was spreading inside me as spurt after spurt shot up into me and I all I did was burry my head in frustration.

Then as he finished he seemed to be no longer able to support his weight and he leant all his weight on me. I collapsed onto the bed, my legs no longer strong enough to support both of our weight; I could feel him pop out of my arse as we did so. I smiled at myself weakly in the mirror, I had been buggered and had got nothing, it wasn't a good feeling. After all the pain, the orgasm had felt like it was going to be huge, but now it was receding. I had let myself been used as never before and had got nothing.

I felt his lips press against mine and we shared a long deep kiss. I started to feel better.

He broke the kiss and leaned over to whisper in my ear, "Kerry," he whispered, "I lied to you."

I was shocked his voice had changed. He no longer spoke with any sort of foreign accent. His voice now sounded as if he was from the Home Counties. He also knew my name. He knew who I was. It hadn't been anonymous, he knew who I was. I began to panic, was it a set up. Was it a paparazzi trick.

I sat up on the bed quickly, I instantly regretted it when my anus reminded me it had just had a very healthy portion of cock shoved up it. I tried to find words, there were so many I was speechless. I didn't know what to say to him.

"Look, I'm not a local, I'm not even a guide. I'm a big fan of yours Kerry, it's a long story but you have always been my perfect woman."

I just looked at him in disbelief, I was so confused, I didn't know whether to be angry, hurt or even flattered.

"Kerry, I couldn't believe my luck when I realised I was staying in your hotel. I was going to come up to you and say hello but your friend grabbed me first. She asked me what I was doing and when I explained that I was going to introduce myself she told me not too and that she had a better idea. She asked me to pretend to be foreign and to show you around the city as your guide. I'm so sorry Kerry."

I couldn't believe it, my so called friend had set me up with this man. So that is what she had meant when she said that my luck was about to change. It complicated matters though. I had enjoyed most of our session but I was happier thinking that it was anonymous and he had no idea who I was. That way I was sure no one would find out what I had let him do to me. Those kind of revelations would be sure to hit the front pages of the tabloids.

Then it struck me. He had known full well who I was and he had still treated me like a big-breasted fuck slut. But then had I acted like one. Had I asked for it? Did I try and stop him? I didn't know quite what to make of it all, I knew I needed to work a few things out. I certainly didn't feel quite so clever any more.

My little way of getting back at Bryan seemed to have backfired big style. How would I ensure this man wouldn't sell his story, how could I tell him what we had done was a one off. I wasn't even sure if I wanted it to be a one off. I suppose the first thing I would have to do is find out what he wanted now. What if Bryan found out what I'd done, we'd be over for sure! I'd always been a little prissy with Bryan. Bryan had never had my anus the way this guy had, but what bothered me most was that I had never let Bryan cum in my arse, and I hadn't even tried to stop this guy doing it.

I was about to reply to him when my mobile started ringing.

"Hello?" I said as I answered it.

"Kerry, where are you?" I recognised the voice of my agent. "I have the photographers here waiting for you."

"O shit the shoot," I had been so busy getting my brains fucked out I had completely forgotten about the photo shoot I was supposed to be doing. "Yeah, I'm on my way," I said and the hung up.

To be continued?

12