Kerry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove Kerry home, and on the way she made me promise to look for her underwear. We said goodnight, and I drove back to my house, wondering about the possibility of talking Eddie and Marie into a three way. I knew it would never happen, and that I wouldn't ask, but it didn't stop me fantasizing about it on the drive home. I mean, after all, I'd gotten laid for the first time in my life, but didn't cum. I was still horny, and ready to burst. I'd have to do some serious jacking off if I was going to avoid waking up the next morning with blue balls again. I got home and told Eddie and Marie said they'd have to go. They said they were finished, but made sure to thank me for letting them use my room. Eddie pulled me aside before he and Marie left, and asked if I'd gotten lucky. The smile on my face already told him I'd gotten laid, but he wanted the details. I told him I'd tell him all about it later. I went into my room after they'd left, and cursed Eddie and Marie for not having the decency to change my sheets.

My folks came back a couple of days later, and I knew at some point my mom was going to find Kerry's underwear, because I never found them. My folks hadn't been home for two days, when my mom came storming into the kitchen where I was sitting at the table, working on a letter. She slammed Kerry's lavender colored panties on the table, screaming, "What are these?"

Knowing I was busted, but not really caring, I replied, "Women's panties?"

My mom screamed at me,"They're not mine!!"

"Oh," I said. I casually picked them up and brought them to my nose. I took a deep whiff. "Ahh... Those are Kerry's. We lost them in your bed."

My mom shook with rage. She was really good at that. She gave me the meanest look I'd ever seen, and told me to wait till my father got home. It sounded so cliche that I couldn't help but smile. I think that made her even madder. She stormed off back to her room to what I assumed was to finish changing the sheets.

Dad came home a little while later, and mom wasted no time storming back into the kitchen. "Did you know our son had sex with a girl in our bed while we were gone??"

My dad looked at me, looked at my mom, then looked back at me again. "OH, YES!!!!!!!!!!!" he exclaimed. If looks could kill, my mom would still be doing time for the death of my dad. Watching her storm off to the bedroom was getting all too familiar. My dad gave me the thumbs up, then followed mom into the bedroom. The door closed behind him, and I didn't see them again for the rest of the day.

Kerry and I went out a few more times after that, but never had sex again. I'm not sure why, but Kerry just didn't seem all that interested in it anymore. I wondered if maybe her softball teammates gave her better sex than I could. I don't know, but I'm grateful for the experience she gave me.

12