Killing Daddy Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holly, you're too little..."

"Don't fucking argue with me. I know what I want, and I know you're going to give it to me!" she said, defiantly. She released him and slid off of his still rock hard cock. Laying on the sofa with her head on the arm rest she tilted her head back and directed his rod between her red lips. Sucking gently at the tip, she stroked his pole with her fingers, lightly, sensuously, taking ever more of him into her beautiful mouth, gently increasing the pressure, slowly increasing the tempo of his thrusting hips. She directed him until she had taken all of his eleven inches into her sweet sucking throat, and his hips thrust faster into her. He couldn't believe this tiny girl could take so much cock into her throat and still want more.

From between the cushions, Holly retrieved a large dildo and began to feed it into her still wet cunt until only the very tip of the thing was still visible. Her legs began to twitch as another spasm of ecstasy washed over her body while he watched her hips thrust into the air as she fucked herself with the big dildo, the heels of her boots digging into the couch. Muffled sounds of passion came from her throat while she continued to suck his monster cock. Despite it all, she was still aware of him, and could feel the telltale swelling of his rod. Hurriedly pulling his cock out of her mouth, she rolled over and began to thump at it with a finger. "You still have a hole to fill before you cum," she said sweetly.

"Holly..." he began, between heavy breaths.

"Yes, Holly wants you in her ass," she said easing off the couch and bending over the arm rest, where her head had been, legs spread wide, the tip of the big dildo still peeking out of her. "It's full of lube, and you wouldn't want that to go to waste would you? Fuck me, daddy, fuck me in the ass and make me yours forever."

"Son of a bitch!" he said quietly, and inserted his rapidly expanding cock into her flowering cunt next to the big dildo. One stroke, and she squealed, two strokes, and then he removed it, placing the tip at the tiny, clenched hole while she spread the twin globes of her perfect ass apart, relaxing the muscles.

Pushing firmly, he watched in fascination as her anus seemed to flower open to take him, and the big dildo appeared and disappeared, her cunt throbbing. Beads of sweat appeared along her back, and she began making sounds he had never heard from a woman before as he continued to thrust forward, her lust hungry body taking more and more of him. Gently, he eased out of her, trying to give her time to get used to this ravaging of her tender body.

"Put it in!" she demanded, "Hard! All of it!"

Giving in to her demands, he thrust forward, jamming his cock deep into her virgin rectum, not stopping, feeling the walls of her intestine thrust aside as he skewered the beautiful teen, oblivious to her tortured screams. The pain was more than she expected, he was ripping her apart, and she loved it, wanted it, needed it. Still, she thrust back at his hips, demanding more. Wriggling her bottom into his hips, forcing him to fuck her. Tears flowed from her eyes from the pain she endured, but still she wanted this, wanted his cum deep in her body. She knew it was the only way he would ever really love her.

Again he stopped, feeling and hearing her crying, and still she wriggled her pert ass into his hips, thrusting into him. Her wonderfully tight ass was taking a toll on him, he knew he would climax soon, but still he was concerned about her. "Holly, are you all right?"

He felt ridiculous asking a thing like that with his eleven inch, rock hard cock stuffed into a seventeen year old girl's virgin rectum, but he knew he was hurting her and didn't want to. He truly loved the girl and pain was the last thing he wanted her to feel.

"Maybe not so hard, I guess," she stammered, turning her head, looking at him, sweat beading on her face, "It hurts more than I expected. Give me a minute to get used to you."

"We don't have to do this, Holly."

"Yes we do," she returned, "I said I wanted it, and I do. Very much. It's just a little more than I expected, that's all. It's not too bad now, so, please continue. Just be gentle for a while."

"I was trying to," he said, easing out of her slowly.

"I know that now. Oh, that feels so nice," she said, as he re-entered her gently. "Yes, that's very nice." Again he had eased out, and re-entered her, slowly, gently, stroking her ass and her beautiful thighs with his hands, savoring the feel of her taut young body. Increasing his pace with every stroke, he was soon fucking her the way she had wanted it, and she returned every stroke, pushing hard against him, crying out again, not in pain, but in sheer lust, ramming her hard ass into his hips as his cock slid deep into her. Once again, he could feel the intensity returning to his loins, knew he was going to climax. As though she instinctively knew of his coming climax, Holly's tempo began to increase, her breathing got faster, legs shaking as she rammed into him, climaxing, crying out in her ecstasy. She took hold of the big dildo still lodged in her throbbing cunt, began furiously fucking herself with it, intensifying the climax that seemed to come from her ravaged ass. Her entire body trembled as the waves of pleasure seemed to radiate from her over stretched anus and cunt right to her finger tips. Granger could take no more of this throbbing mound of living sex, and with a low, grunting moan, began to empty his very soul into her beautiful body. Gripping her thighs, heaving and thrusting his huge spewing cock tightly into her, his cum shooting deep into her hot ass, filling her with his load, her ass clenching tightly around his throbbing pole, sucking him dry. Holly could feel the thick liquid enter her body, imagined it filling her stomach. Again she climaxed, and again, and then again, until she lost count. Still he thrust into her, wanting to fill her up with his cum, give her what she wanted until he was empty. And finally he was, he could give her no more, and they collapsed onto the arm of the sofa, one drained, the other filled and very satisfied. Still joined together, Granger picked her up and laid them both down onto the floor on their sides, her anus still holding him tightly inside her, still clenching and releasing his rigid meat.

"I've never climaxed that hard in my life," he whispered in her ear.

"I'm, ...I'm still cumming!" she stammered. "I don't want it to stop!"

Granger rolled her onto his chest, and she began to fuck herself again with the big dildo, while his fingers played over her throbbing clit, teasing the abused little bud, sending shock waves through her lust driven body. Even though he had climaxed, his penis remained rigid, the load of blood held there by her clenching ass. She struggled to a sitting position, her legs on either side of his, placed the end of the big dildo between his legs to hold it, and began to raise and lower herself on the twin phallus's. She steadied herself with her hands on his chest, and he held her ass high, fucking her hard, both poles ramming into her as she bounced in rhythm to his thrusts. The harder she bounced on his stick, the harder it became until his full erection returned, stronger than before, and she was sure he had gained at least another inch in length, as his hips slammed into her now reddened bottom. Suddenly, Holly screamed and went rigid, dropping herself onto his hips, her ass squirming onto him. Again and again she cried out, loudly, her head waving from side to side as though she were having some sort of horrible fit, her thick blonde hair a cloud in the air. She trembled, and then collapsed completely onto his chest, his hard cock still throbbing deep in her beautiful ass.

"Cum, daddy, please," she said in a very quiet voice, "I can't take any more."

Rolling them both over, he propped her up on her knees, eased the big dildo out of her dripping cunt and began to fuck her ass hard and fast until he too groaned loudly and climaxed for the final time, shooting another stream of cum into her tight rectum, some of it oozing down her leg as he pulled out of her. Lifting her gently, he took her to the bedroom, laid her on the bed and lay beside her, her head on his shoulder. "I didn't think a woman could climax that hard," she said as she fell asleep, her arm around his chest.

An hour later Holly awoke with a start, "Damn! Barbie's alone with those two!" she swore, waking Granger from the most vivid sex dream he had ever had. Looking down at him she saw the huge erection propping up the sheet draped over him. "You cannot fucking possibly be serious!" she exclaimed in amazement, and headed for the bathroom. Two minutes later she was back with a warm soapy cloth, cleaning his stiff rod. "I know where that was last," she grinned. Again she disappeared into the bathroom, returning with another wet cloth to rinse him with. Finishing, she tossed the cloth in the general direction of the bathroom, got back onto the bed, and took his hard cock into her mouth, sucking him deep.

"This has to be quick," she said between mouthfuls, "I have an appointment. Fuck my mouth." She took his cock in her hand, stroking it firmly, as he thrust into her tender mouth. Harder and firmer she stroked the big phallus, taking him further and further into her throat, the way she knew he liked it. Granger took hold of her head, holding her firmly while his big cock disappeared into her beautiful mouth, fucking her throat as he had fucked her virgin ass an hour earlier. Harder and faster he thrust into her, lost in his lust for the sex craving teen, until with a quiet grunt, he climaxed into her taut body for the third time in as many hours.

"That was yummy," she grinned, swallowing his load, "Can you run me to the Hotel?"

"That little girl is going to fuck me to absolute death," he thought as he dressed.

At the same hotel, and only a few doors down, Honey and Anastasia had been requested by a wealthy local politician. The meeting was discretely set up by his campaign manager, a very loyal and understanding young woman. Bound tightly to the bed and blindfolded while his manager watched discretely, Anastasia sat on his chest, holding his head to her lush mound while Honey sat on his cock, bouncing happily in his lap. In the corner, Brandi sat primly, hands in her lap, one finger discretely rubbing her clit through her skirt. Rising off of his cock until just the tip remained inside her, Honey rubbed the swollen member up and down the length of her slit, putting on a show for the prim manager who so obviously wanted to be a part of the action. Honey motioned to her, pointed to the cock she held and then to the woman. Brandi shook her head, blushing, and put both hands on the arm of the chair, crossing her legs, a long expanse of beautiful leg visible. Again Honey squatted onto the long pole, a look of lust on her face as she slowly took him inside. She knew the manager wanted to join in but couldn't bring herself to do it. Once more she motioned to her to join them, this time more vigorously, mouthing the words, "Come on!"

Brandi hesitated again, but this time something in her mind told her to go for it, and she began to remove her proper clothing, revealing the most beautiful body either woman had ever seen. She stood at the foot of the bed, her long legs encased in black nylons, huge breasts with large erect nipples that had been well hidden by the clothing she preferred stood solid, without any sag. Her long, thick, jet black hair allowed to fall to her trim waist, green eyes blazing in anticipation.

"Time to switch," said Anastasia, and both women climbed off of the bed suddenly.

Brandi took up the place that Anastasia had occupied, spread the lips of her cunt wide and lowered herself onto the councilman's waiting mouth, all the while shaking and trembling at her own brazen actions. Anastasia took the man's waving cock into her mouth, and began sucking him deeply, showing the other woman the finer techniques of being a prostitute. The man's tongue lapped gently at his manager's clit, easing into her warm hole, licking the walls of her cunt, driving all thought from her mind except for the pleasure he gave her.

"Damn, you taste good," he managed to say.

"Thank you," replied Honey, smiling broadly.

Anastasia released the big cock and climbed onto his hips, feeding it into her wet vagina. Then she took Brandi's breasts in her hands and began to fondle them, rubbing the nipples, sending waves of pleasure through the woman's body with her tender touch. Bending, she took a nipple in her mouth and began sucking gently, first one then the other, biting softly, teasing. Honey carefully bent over the bed and taking the woman's face in her hands, began to kiss the ruby lips, tongue easing between them, darting in and out. Resistant at first, Brandi soon warmed to the gentleness of the beautiful blonde, and began returning the kiss with enthusiasm, reaching out a hand to cup Honey's face, while her other held Anastasia's head close to her breast.

"Fuck him," whispered Honey into Brandi's ear very quietly.

"No, I'm a virgin!" she replied, as his tongue drove deeply into her hot, wet cunt, sending shivers through her.

"You love him though, don't you?"

"Yes, but..."

"Then fuck him."

"But he's..."

"Married?"

"My client!" she replied lamely.

"He's our client too, dear," Honey replied. She backed away and began to untie the councilman's hands and legs. "The blindfold stays on!" she demanded. She motioned to Anastasia, and the Russian climbed off of the bed, but not before giving the big cock a long deep, loving suck.

"We have a treat for you, Allen, but if you take the blindfold off, it's over," said Anastasia, helping position the raven haired manager's virgin cunt over the rigid pole. "Nice and easy," she whispered, taking the cock and brushing it between the throbbing lips. "Sit," she said, and backed away.

Brandi eased her hips down, very slowly, engulfing the first two inches of his rod, feeling her hymen stretch, eased back up, and clenching her teeth, lowered herself down again taking more of him into her virgin body. Raising again, until only the tip of him remained inside her.

"Do it!" urged Honey, mouthing the words. "Relax."

Gritting her teeth again, and then fighting to relax, Brandi lowered herself fully onto the eight inch cock, ripping away forever the thin membrane that she had fought to keep intact.

"That is so very good," murmured the politician, thrusting his hips to meet the firm body.

Sweat broke out on Brandi's face, and back as she took him into her lust heightened body. She had taken him all, and sat still until the slight pain subsided, his hard cock throbbing deep inside her. Soon, the pained look on her face was slowly replaced with a look of pleasure and she began to fuck him in earnest, slowly at first, savoring the feeling of his hardness inside her, feeling every throb of his cock as she rose off of him, only to squirm back down onto his muscular hips. Leaning forward, she braced herself on his chest and began to bounce her hips onto his, harder and faster, her big breasts waving only an inch from his chest, her thick hair brushing against his face. His hands free, he grasped the breasts, feeling the size and firmness of them, finding the hard nipples, rolling them between his fingers, and then rising, kissed them, suckling at them like a wanton child, his hands moving over her taut body, exploring. He bowed his legs slightly, thrusting deeper into her body, her tight cunt milking his cock unlike any other woman he had ever been with. The sensations rose from deep in Brandi's lust crazed body, expanding , flowing, warming her, giving her pleasure that she had only dreamed of until finally, an explosion seemed to come from her wet cunt, driving her hips onto him hard, she could hear a shriek that she was sure was hers, as the waves of climax wash over her, again and again. At the same time, the politician climaxed, grunting, and thrusting hard into the body above him, his cum shooting deep into her climaxing body, the sticky fluid bathing her hot canal, soothing the fire inside her. As the pair climaxed, Anastasia pulled the blindfold from Allen's eyes allowing him to see the beautiful body above him. Wrapping his arms around her, he held her tight as he climaxed again. They remained coupled for several minutes until finally his limp cock slid out of her.

'I knew you would be incredible," he whispered, kissing her face. "I just didn't know how incredible."

"To think I wasted all that time as a virgin," she murmured, "when I could have had so much of that."

As they dressed later Brandi asked, "And you guys get paid to do that?"

"Can you believe it?" returned Anastasia. "Why do you think we enjoy our work so much?"

"How do I get into that line of work?" asked Brandi with a grin.

"You don't," said Honey, seriously, "Believe me, you don't want any part of this kind of life. If you want sex, you're better off getting it from some hot boyfriend, and with your looks you shouldn't have any problem finding one of those. Worst case, stay with Allen. This isn't the kind of life for a girl like you."

"She's right," agreed Anastasia, "You wouldn't last a week on the streets. And it wouldn't be pretty. This is a harder life than you could imagine, Brandi, and not one you want to get tangled up with. Please, take our advice and find some nice guy to play with."

"I'm a lot tougher than you think. How do you think I've made it this far in my career? It wasn't because I'm a pushover for any man with power. I'm the one that gives them the power, I make the power happen for them. That's what I do, and it's not much different than what you do really. Take me in as a part timer for all I care, show me the ropes, no pun intended," she said glancing at the cords that had been attached to her client only a few minutes earlier.

After conferring with each other for a few minutes the two friends agreed to introduce Brandi to The Baron and telephone numbers were exchanged.

"So, do we tell him about her, or do we just pretend it never happened and drop her number into the trash?" asked Honey, as the two girls left the hotel.

"That depends on what phone number you gave her," said Anastasia with a grin.

"I gave her your cell number," laughed Honey, sticking her tongue out at her friend.

"I guess we should tell him and let him decide what to do with it."

Two days later, Anastasia, Honey, and Granger sat in a private back booth of a small café on the other side of town, and watched as Brandi entered. Dressed in a conservative business suit, the campaign manager approached the three and removed her spring wrap revealing a blouse opened to just above her trim waist, a large amount of firm breast revealed.

"Cute," said Granger, "Nice tits, good legs. See 'em all of the time. What can you do for me?"

"What would you like me to do for you?" returned Brandi.

"Bend over the table."

"Here?" she asked, astonished at the suggestion.

"When I rent you, bitch, you fuck when I tell you to," he replied coldly. "That's what being a whore is all about."

Obediently, she bent over the table, spread her long legs putting one foot on a chair, and raised her skirt, she wore nothing underneath.

Granger motioned to the kitchen. Silently, a young busboy emerged, nineteen at the most, Italian, and handsome to a fault.

"Like that?" asked Granger, indicating the raven haired beauty bent over the lunch table.

"She's,... she's gorgeous," he stammered.

"She's yours," said Honey, "go ahead and fuck her."

"Unless you don't want her," said Anastasia, "in which case, he'll take her."

Without another word, the young man whisked off his apron, and unfastened his pants, his rigid penis springing into full view. With his cock in his hand, he rubbed the head along the wet gash, spreading the lips apart, and then entered her slowly, savoring the tightness of her. With long, easy strokes he fucked the prim politician's aid, pulling her blouse free of it's confines, grasping her full breasts from behind, rubbing the hard nipples between his fingers as she moaned in delight, thrusting back into him, meeting his ever increasing tempo. Suddenly the boy pulled Brandi upright, spinning her around, pushing her to her knees, grasping her beautiful head in one hand, his throbbing cock in the other. "Open your mouth," he grunted. Again Brandi obeyed. With a groan, he shoved the rigid pole between her ruby lips and began to climax, his cum shooting deep into her throat, splashing out and onto her expensive skirt.

1...456789