All Comments on 'Kristen Gets Blacked Ch. 05'

by Andrew0025

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
very good work

Definitely write the last chapter to this story. It is a good piece of work and deserves a conclusion.

kim2079kim2079about 20 years ago
please finish best story ever

loves all stories hpe you will finish great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
ch.06 please please

cant wait for ch.06

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Tragic

that this story seems to remain unfinished. It's simplhy wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
i hope you continue with more chapters,

please continue with more chapter, you are a very good writer, thank you so muc

rubiabellarubiabellaover 19 years ago
Great story ..... please continue

Great erotic story ..... something similar happened to me, please finish the series about Kristen because it is an inspiration for me to write my experience.

mblackwolfmblackwolfover 19 years ago
come on now

don't leave us hanging w/ hard ons now...we want more

David48David48almost 19 years ago
Pure unadulerated filth!

But HOT! Best piece of ass I ever had was black! I am so glad to see something written that wasn't dumbed down to some kind of politically correct drek. Good job!

marine55rickmarine55rickover 18 years ago
Please don't stop!

This is thge best series of stories on all of Literotica! Nothing else I have read has left me wanting moremoremore! PLease continue with more stories...the wedding, the babies, etc., etc!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
give it to daddy too

perhaps consider having the gentlemen make daddy their whore too. sounds like the worship of black cock runs in the family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Like to read the very last chapter to be written

Greetings:

Just want to add my comments along with the others, we are all awaiting Chapter Six...the final one...and I think it would be a good ideal to involve the father...let the men use him as a whore.

Diva

mazer48mazer48over 15 years ago
brilliant

well wrote excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic.

Love to see pictures of the daughter and the mother.

The writing is superb - as good as George Orwell.

Southern white baptist preachers look out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
SO HOT!!!

Loved it ,, would be great if part six had Kristen with Leroy and Mom with Willie side by side

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more?

c'mon; ya can't leave it hanging there! what about the gardener, the wife, etc. great so far but c'mon already! please finish the story?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

very very erotic....please please please don't end it now!!!! I wanna cum again :P

mstrb77mstrb77almost 12 years ago
Fillmefull

As I read this story all I cam thinnk of is my wife and how I enjoyed watching her as she got fucked by black men. The big black cocks looked great as they filler her white cunt with their cream, one after the other.

bocahalbocahalalmost 11 years ago
Need Ch.6

Allright, stop fooling around,where is Ch.6.Keep the story going with kris and her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Different twist--A chapter 6, please

We don't know if Leroy is telling the truth that Kristen is pregnant.

We don't know if the gardener actually gets his piece of Kristen.

We don't know if Josh gets Kristen screwed, or if he does, if Leroy and Hollis find a way to pin Kristen's pregnancy on him, or if she gets pregnant that night, and who is the father.

We don't know if the mother comes back to Willie, and finds him screwing Kristen with the others, or if Willie backs out just as the mother comes driving up.

We don't know if the mother gets gangbanged herself.

We don't know if Leroy even called a couple more old guys--the garbage men!--to come and share in a night of six black men doing Kristen---or the mother????

We don't know if maybe the mother and Kristen stand with the black men and drive out the sicko peeping tom Reverend, who started this by never giving mom any sex for 18 years and holding Kristen to such an absolutely unreal image---for his hypocritical lust.

Would like the end finding that Josh is somehow related to Leroy (a nephew, maybe), and that his and Kristen's sex scene turns her to falling for him; and that he's with Kristen (with him as the father of a baby conceived that night--twins!), and Mom gets pregnant with Willie's baby the same night---and the Reverend is sent to prison--where he becomes the plaything of some black cons---and Kristen and Mom go off with their black men into the sunset, their bellies gloriously big with babies together!

We probably need about 2-3 more chapters!

John558John558almost 10 years ago
Excellent

I hope there are future chapters. Chapter 6 could involve Kristen's mother Betty and the gardener Willie. Maybe some future chapter Kristen and LeRoy could fuck while Betty and Willie also fuck nearby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This last chapter....

....While the ass eating scene was HOTT, the rest of this story kind of was a let down and while still good, especially the addition of another Black Man, it just didn't have the 'punch' of the three chapters before it.

However, with maybe the addition of the boy with flowers...and maybe even the gardener...some of the submissiveness of her and domination over her will return.

This story could go in so many ways...the father taking her for revenge, or the mother coming home early and joining in the all Black party, even to the point of being made to have sex with her daughter for the viewing pleasure and demands of their Black group; their Black Gangbang.

Anyway, THANKS for sharing such a great story, and THANKS for the really super job of proofreading.

catt

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wish you continued.....

I have read this story multiple times and always hope that you had continued the series.. Specially the gardner and the pastor wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Why not add a section about the girl's mother being mated by the gardner as well ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent story!!!

One of the best stories I have read to date. Very well written so the reader can’t wait to get to the next chapter. So explicit! Hope you continue to write more chapters to complete this fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

More please5aq

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Best story I have read yet. Plz keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep writing!

Great read!!!! Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sad you didn't continue with this series. Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Does anybody know if this’s inspired by a true story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic Story! Waiting for the next part anxiously!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love story maybe contine with Leroy moving in to the house and doing both mom and daughter

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Leroy has to conquer more students, and the gardener and the fat boy have to taste the little whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous