La Contessa's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's that you bitch. That will teach you," he barks in my ear. Then he turns to La Contessa, "Is sire satisfied with that beating?"

"Yes, I am pleased that my wife has learnt a lesson about the meaning of true subservience. But, I have not finished yet. There is another act of pain and humiliation that I need to observe."

I think I can guess what act La Contessa intends and my suspicions are soon confirmed.

"I want to watch you take her up the arse. I need to see your hard cock inside her, fucking her back passage until I am satisfied that her humiliation is complete. Fuck her as hard as you wish. Give her no mercy. If she squeals or begs for mercy, just fuck her harder until you empty your load inside her."

"Yes, sire, it'll give me great pleasure to do that for her. My cock is getting hard just hearing you talk of it. You truly are a cruel master."

I sense him kneeling behind me. I am tied down, unable to move, my legs spread wide and my arse exposed. There is no escape from this act of humiliation. I feel fingers entering me, playing with me, preparing me for penetration. Then I feel his hard cock pressing against me, the pain as it is forced into me and eases up into by back passage.

He puts the weight of his body down on me again. I feel his hot breath against my face. I hear the grunts of exertion as he moves energetically inside me. I feel that strange mix of pain and pleasure, humiliation and satisfaction of service given up to my mistress. Then I hear La Contessa's voice, cruel and playful.

"Fuck her harder. Thrust your cock into her. Show her the meaning of true obedience. Show her that unless she obeys me and submits to me in everything this is the pain and humiliation she must suffer."

There is no point in my resisting. I welcome the long thrust of his hard cock into my arse and resolve to embrace my punishment. Francesco's breathing gets heavier, his grunting more intense and then I feel the spurt of hot spunk inside my arse as he comes inside me.

La Contessa, encourages him, "That's it, come inside her, empty yourself into her arse for me."

Finally, Francesco is spent and silent as he lay on top of me his wilting cock still inside me.

I am suddenly aware of movement. La Contessa has got up from her seat and is starting to untie me. She has already released my ankles and is now releasing the knots securing my wrists. She works quickly and urgently. Her game is not finished yet and I have learnt enough of her perverted imagination to know that the poor unsuspecting Francesco is about to be her next victim. Swiftly, silently, before he can even begin to suspect what it is about to happen his ankles have been tied together with rope where his breeches are still pulled down. La Contessa drags him off the bed onto the floor. I immediately jump off the bed to give her assistance.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Francesco calls out.

I help La Contessa turn him around so that he is sat on the floor against the end of the bed and before he can offer any serious resistance his wrists are tied to the bed posts.

He thinks that La Contessa is merely a perverted husband who delights in seeing his wife punished. He has no awareness of how wickedly ingenious La Contessa can be.

"Let me go, I never agreed to this."

"You didn't think that was the end of my entertainment, did you?" La Contessa says as he stands over him with me by her side. "I have paid you well for your services and I intend that you do anything that I ask of you."

Now that the tables have been turned on him, I can see the fear in his eyes.

La Contessa takes off her blue silk jacket, she slowly removes her white linen shirt and throws it onto the floor. Her chest is strapped in wide bands of cloth which she now unwraps to reveal her breasts. She leans over him, her ample and beautiful breasts hanging in front of his face but tantalisingly out of reach.

La Contessa taunts him, "Would you like some of these? How much would you like to touch my beautiful tits? How much do you desire them? How much would like to plant kisses on my lovely white flesh? Oh dear, it seems as though you are bit tied up at the moment. You will never sample the delights of my flesh."

Francesco is livid with rage and humiliation, "You bitch! You bastard! You dirty lesbian sluts!"

La Contessa turns to face me and laughs.

"Dirty lesbians are we? He's still got an interesting lesson to learn, hasn't he slave?"

I reply, entering into the spirit of La Contessa's teasing.

"Oh dear, mistress, he thinks we are lesbians. I believe you still have another little surprise in store for him?"

I can see the look of horror on his face as the realisation of how far he has been deceived hits him.

"Lift your dress up and pull your knickers down servant."

I lift up the rolls of heavy material and slowly slip the silk knickers down to gradually reveal my hardening cock.

"You fucking perverts," shouts Francesco.

La Contessa immediately strikes him hard across the cheek with her hand. He goes silent, fear taking over from anger.

"Listen to me I'll take no more insults from you. You have gambled on a little sex game and now you will pay the consequences. I have paid for my entertainment and amusement and I will get satisfaction. Understand that none of this performance is for your pleasure, only for mine. Now, I expect you to perform for me. I want you to take my servant's cock in your mouth and suck it until he comes."

"No, that's sick, I'm not going to do that," replies Francesco offering one last piece of resistance.

La Contessa takes hold of his hair, pulls it sharply and forces his head back.

"You will do what I command." She gestures to me, "Enter him."

My cock is now hard and I force it into his mouth. I can sense the wetness of his saliva round my cock but also reluctance to carry out La Contessa's order fully.

"Is he sucking on it?" La Contessa asks me.

"No, mistress, he has it in his mouth but he's not sucking."

"Then ram it down his throat till he gags. I'll teach you a lesson. When I say I want you to suck on cock I expect you to do it."

I force my cock down further until Francesco's body starts to jerk with a gagging motion. I withdraw a little to give him a chance to recover his breath. La Contessa is still pulling his head back by his hair.

"Suck on that cock or choke on it, which will it be?"

Francesco realises there is nothing he can do but give in to La Contessa's demands. Finally, I feel the bobbing movement of his head as, reluctantly, he starts to move his mouth up and down the shaft of my cock.

"Now, that's better. Don't even think that you can cross me." Turning to me, she enquires, "Is he making you come yet, slave?"

"No, mistress, I'm not ready to come yet."

"I haven't the patience to wait for this. Give me your cock."

She grasps my hard cock wet with saliva firmly in her hand and starts to masturbate me. La Contessa is still bare breasted and her tits jiggle rhythmically in time with the rapid movements of her hand. Now, I feel the inevitable climax build up.

"That's it slave, come for me, spunk all over him."

"Oh mistress, yes, that's it. Oh yes."

My cock releases its load of hot sticky spunk all over Francesco's face.

He looks crushed and bedraggled. His head drops down onto his chest, my come dripping down his face.

"Madam, you are twisted and sick," he finally gasps.

La Contessa looks at him with a malicious smile and then spits in his face. Then she laughs. She is mocking his plight and humiliating him.

"Yes, I know. I am La Contessa. I will always get my way. I command men to do my bidding. I humiliate them and they still end up worshipping me. Look at this miserable servant here. He has been abused by me but still he stays in my household for more. Why? Because he would rather be in my presence and submit to my punishments than leave."

La Contessa is right. I cannot deny what she is saying. After each perverse and servile task I perform for her I go away yearning for more, desiring that of all her servants she will choose me to serve her.

La Contessa dresses again as the perfect Venetian gentleman. I pull up my silk knickers, pull down the beautiful gown and adjust my dishevelled wig. Then I follow La Contessa, as her servile noble wife.

We leave the unfortunate Francesco, his face covered in my come and La Contessa's spittle, a victim of her perverted cruelty.

12