Tentacle fiend

Story Info
A monster kidnaps an ftm trans man, binds him, and breeds him.
1.2k words
4.13
39.8k
43

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up bound to a chair that was similar to a gynaecologist's chair, but all the parts were seemingly solid, and I was laying down. My legs were spread just inside the confines of comfortable. There was support under my back and my legs, but none under my ass. The bindings were fabric, but strong fabric. They were not tied, they seemed to be part of the chair.

In between my legs was a man. He was holding a tube, and when I looked at it, I realized it was an IV into my arm. He must have just woken me up. The last thing I remembered was going to sleep in my home.

I panicked. I started thrashing, and I tried to scream for help only to realize there was a gag in my mouth. I felt something enter the IV. It was cold, and burned a little. It seemed to force me to stop panicking, though the fear didn't go away. Instead, I started crying.

Finally, he spoke. "You are completely helpless. Crying is useless, and so is your fear. Don't worry, you will feel no pain, unless I detect that it would bring you pleasure. I'll start slow, with your human machinery." I was still too scared to wonder about his "human" comment, more focused on the "machinery". I soon found this to be just sex toys, although I was still scared. What did this man want from me? Why was he doing this? He stroked my clit-dick, enlarged by my years on testosterone, finding the most sensitive spots and forcing it to engorge. He used his other hand to insert two fingers into me, and I whimpered. I still didn't know this man's intentions, and I'd soon find them far more nefarious than I could have imagined. Perhaps he wanted to force the tranny straight, although I'd never heard of anyone going as far as to kidnap someone in their sleep.

"I'm going to pleasure you until you can't stand anymore, and then you'll find out my intentions."

He continued stroking me and I bucked and tried to get away. I knew it was useless, but I still tried to squirm out of my bindings. Unfortunately for me, he was able to force me to cum. My back tried to arch but my stomach and chest were bound down too. He stopped and pulled his fingers out, and started using a variety of toys on me. He started with a bullet vibrator and a dildo, and worked his way up to a knotted dildo and a plug in vibrator. He didn't let me cum until the last combination, edging me until I couldn't stand it anymore. I didn't want to cum, I didn't want to be at his mercy like this, I just wanted him to stop. The fear never went away. I pleaded with my eyes for him to take the dildo out and the vibrator off to no avail. Instead, he pushed the vibrator harder on me and I came so hard I saw stars. This was strange, usually I couldn't cum if I wasn't completely into it.

As soon as my orgasm finished, he took out the dildo and the vibrator off.

"Now that you're warmed up, I'll show you what I want from you." Fear made my heart jump into my throat. I was right to be afraid. His skin seemed to melt, or rather, transform? I didn't know how to describe it. His clothes seemed to slide off as his body continued to change shape.

He grew several dozen tentacles, ranging from the size of my IV line, perhaps a little smaller, to the size of a large cock. There was a particularly large one near his middle.

I almost fainted.

I couldn't get my breathing under control.

He injected something else into my IV. My breathing slowed. I was still terrified, but I also grew wet. My dick got bigger and harder. This scared me more.

He started with one tentacle in each my front hole, ass, and urethra. I screamed through my gag at that intrusion. I cried and tried to protest. I felt the one in my urethra at the sphincter there, trying to enter my bladder. Eventually, it gained entry. Oh gods, what was he going to do to me?

Almost as if he could hear my thoughts, or perhaps just intuitively knew my fear, but he said, "don't worry, I said I wouldn't harm you. This is simply because I know your body will respond the way I want it to."

I could feel a light... pressure type of sensation coming from the middle of my lower pelvis. I realized the tentacle in my urethra had never stopped entering me, it was still coming in. The pressure I felt must be the tentacle stuffing my bladder. Tears streamed down my face as I realized this.

The tentacle in my front hole and asshole grew, and another attached itself to my dick and almost seemed to be sucking on it. I hadn't gotten a good look at it, but it felt like it had almost a mouth on it. The tentacle in my ass pushed deeper and I came, and kept cumming for a whole minute, maybe more. I could feel all four tentacles in and on me. Finally, the thing let me rest. Then, it started stroking my dick again. It pulled the tentacle out of my front hole, and replaced it with a smaller one. This one went far deeper than the last, going all the way up to my cervix. Then, he injected one last thing into my IV. All of my muscles relaxed at once. The tentacle in my ass started a slow, steady pace into my body, just as the tentacle in my urethra stopped. I felt the tentacle in my ass enter my stomach areas. The tentacle at my cervix started pushing, shrinking, and pushing more, until it finally breached my cervix and into my uterus. I screamed some more into my gag. I could even see it under my skin.

Then I saw a bulge forming near the base of the tentacle that was inside me. The tentacle on my dick sucked harder and I almost came, but fear of that bulge stopped me. "That bulge is filled with my eggs." That was the worst thing he could have said. I started trying to thrash again and he let me. It almost seemed like the thrashing tipped me into my next forced orgasm. Then little bumps started moving out of the bulge, toward me. The eggs. I felt one pass into my front hole, and I came again when it passed through my cervix. I kept cumming and cumming as eggs continued to fill me up. The tentacle in my ass finally reached the end of my large intestine and stopped moving in. As soon as it reached the end of my colon, it started filling my guts with something that felt like cum, but there was so much more of it.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, he pulled the small tentacle out of my front hole. My stomach looked like I was four months pregnant, without breasts to go with it.

He pulled himself closer to me, and the large tentacle I saw near his middle came closer. He entered me with it, and thrust in and out and in and out and all four tentacles in and on me started vibrating. I came, the hardest orgasm yet. It was like waves of pleasure forced through my body against my will. He came inside me, fertilizing the eggs, and simultaneously, all of the tentacles in me left my body. I dreaded when they hatched.