All Comments on 'Lab Results'

by zweifelhaft

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
could have been

It could have been a funny story but was not told very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sad

very sad hummm lawsuits !!!!

IMcRoutIMcRoutover 13 years ago
Now that you know

(almost) everything I can admit that I, too, on an exchange visit 12 years ago, met Jill and we had a very good time two or three afternoons.

Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
funny ?

I would not like to be around you, I guess I would have had nothing to laught the last 48 years.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Funny, but sad!

So.....a how to lose everything you valued in one easy lesson! So, gotta wonder what he did next! Thanks, but I am left somewhat unfulfilled by the lack of closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You think this is funny?

Humour is a strange thing people laugh at the most strangest things. I find nothing remotely funny in finding out your married to a well heeled whore/slut.

If I did find out I would find a gun and go on a gun shooting spree. Starting with my wife. I am sure the kids would understand.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Predictable

What kind of man would quietly sit through a list like that? Not my kind. Confronting a wife without doing DNA on the kids would be stupid, and asking who the other sperm donor might be would only serve to aim my anger somewhere other than at the woman who cuckolded me all over town. Hiring a lawyer who hadn't done her might also be tough. Everyone knows they screw everyone!

GToastGToastover 13 years ago
Not bad, not great

This was not really humor. It was non-erotic, and it was clearly inspired by HDK and others.

I didn't buy the husband's patience at the litany of infidelities, nor did I believe he wouldn't have sped back to the doctor to get himself checked for nasties.

I liked the setup, as I say clear inspired by HDK, and the ending was sort of on target. Still, it just kinda stopped without any resolution. That may have been the intent, but it didn't work real well.

Not a bad effort, but probably needed another pass (or three) through the word processor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I enjoyed it

Although I don't mind (even enjoy) the open ended finish, I would like to know more about the wife's personality. Is she jerking his chain? Did she really spread it around? There is not enough development of her character. Thanks - this was very entertaining. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not Realistic

What kind of man who listened to the list of Parteners and not BlowUp, After being Chuchold for all those years, why not kick her to curb.

Come ON. Will not read you anymore

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not My Style Of Humor.

But whatever turns you on. I'll skip you from now on.

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneover 13 years ago
Thank you for a laugh

I enjoyed your short story and musing on what could/would happen next.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
If the story is a spoof it surely is tongue in cheek

I have to believe that she really didn't cheat on him and that she was pissed off for him even thinking she would. Otherwise the story isn't believable.

Maybe if she would explain what her motives are for the spiel she give him it would take away a lot of questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Clever

Being that this was under Humor/Satire (and I don't think people saw that part) I thought it was a great story! Funny that the wife is nonchalantly naming all of her conquests while the husband just ponders! It's Humor people!

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 13 years ago
you made me laugh

thank you for a wonderfully wicked story.

movermoverover 13 years ago
Cool

Cheeeese BDR, it's a S-T-O-R-Y for crying out loud! Lighten up.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Llightly Amusing

If the author had put it in the loving wife category I am sure that it would three time more commentaries. Of course they would be more negative and violent.... I loved the touch that when he arrived she was buttoning her blouse and that the back door was open. The marriage is dead, there is only the question of what to do about the children... I suppose he needs more lab tests but can he be confident that yes is yes and no is no after his recent experience.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 13 years ago
This little story is evil...

...but funny. And in the correct category!

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatover 13 years ago
Glad I clicked on this

Loved the satire, the tongue-in-cheek musings cracked me up.

Write more.

Btw, I'm with Anon (I know, I know, WHICH ONE, right?!): The wife sounds like a character worth exploring. She was so bizarrely cooperative, I couldn't help laughing at how surreal the conversation became.

And you ended it perfectly, right at the punchline. To go any further would've diluted the humour and turned this into something else altogether.

Good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great laugh

Wonderfully thought out. Can't keep the smile off my face, and if it should disappear, I only have to read some of the uprightous comments here to set me off again.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Funny

But what if the husband caved her skull in before the doctor called? Just something else to think about.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Worth the read.

And the matter of fact way the wife revealed her infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Humorlesstedly Another english wimpet

Yes I am sure each had a good laugh later before he shot her and before the corrective phone call and before he shot himself after killing her.<P>

Or - Just another english family tale given our hero's submissive helpless acceptance of his cockoldness but still feeling male humiliation in agreement on her right to fuck around with friends, family and anyone else through the door on 2 legs.<P>

Oh those funnishly normal english mum's eh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous