All Comments on 'Lacie Ch. 13'

by Dancingwizard

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It's sad

So the point of your story isn't to stop slavery all together, but just to make masters feel less guilty owning girls, and girls being grateful for that. I have NO problem with that, but the girls apear so pathetically grateful in your story the way they drool over master and him seeming unefected by that, it's not even sexy and that's the sad part .

No voting. Kathy

UpHillAllUpHillAllabout 11 years ago

So even though master knew the danger he let Lacie go by herself to get her purse ?

During the party didn't anyone call master with his real name so Lacie could hear it and the rest of us too? you should fix that I think, cause it ruins the story when things don't make sence.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

I got to agree with UpHillAll. Master knew it would be dangerous to stay there but he let Lacie go back for her purse. He should've forced her to leave without it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Although i love the story i do think the girls are just to easy going about being slaves. Master should be fighting to end slavery not just make it better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I have to agree with the previous comment

Why is he allowed to be jealous that Lacie danced with someone else, when all of the women living in his house (I can't remember all their names, there are so many!) seem to be quite content about him having 'special moments' with individuals amongst them as and when.

I'm not saying I hate this story, I keep reading every chapter, but it is something that I feel increasingly uncomfortable with

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i knew the shoe was going to drop, but..

I do agree he seems a little careless. Also there seems to be a mole in his house.

LiazabethLiazabethabout 11 years ago
I like your story

But there seem to be a lot of gaps, such is why do girls need to buy their freedom and if they could buy it why doesn't master simply set them free instead of keeping them as his slaves? They could still stay in his house and pretend but if he is so against slavery why doesn't he do that? Also Lacie wanting master to collar her in public is rather strange as well - what difference would that have made to a bunch of sadist it's not like they believe she has a choice in the matter.

I actually like the story and is reading it as soon as it's posted but this have been bugging me since masters intentions became clear. Please also don't stretch the whole Lacie captured thing, if master really cared for her he wouldn't have been very far behind her too protect her. It sounded like she ran off without either having replied to her panicked run for her collar. Hope you will address some of the things all of the comments asked. O, yes I also want masters name because seriously having to address him as master is a tad annoying.

PS first language not english so excuse any bad grammar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more please!!!!

Please post more, really want to know how this finishes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please post again soon :)

Gah who cares about there being a couple of gaps. The beauty of this story is that it's set in a fictional world way in the future-- the author can chose their own rules to play by. Get over it. I for one am desperate for the next chapter. I come back here every day to try and find it, so please please please!!! post it soon :) This story is progressing incredibly, and I'm so glad I decided to read it. There are a few minor gaps, but for the most part, I'm a HUGE fan :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just wanting an update

Hey Dancingwizard, you have spoiled me by havinibg a chapter a day pop up for so long, so I go look every day for more. But have you submitted chapter 14 to literotica yet? I know it takes seceral days for the editors there to post it back here if you have. I just want to know if it's in to them so I won't check four times a day to see if it apprears here.

On that note, if not, that's OK. Take your time. This is shaping up to be one exciting story, and this chapter should be very exciting. I can't wait! Thanks for a lovely imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous