Lacie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?" Claire asked expectantly.

"Whoo." Lacie gasped, then she smiled impishly. "Good kisser."

"That's not all he's good at." Claire wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, prompting both girls to look back at Master and giggle. "Well? Are you going to do anything about it?"

Biting her lip, Lacie blushed as she nodded at her friend.

"Well?! Details, girl! Details!!!" Claire grabbed Lacie's hands excitedly.

"Jeez, Claire, I don't know! I'm still half panicked at the... the thought of... well, him... and me... and..." Lacie swallowed audibly, smiling weakly at Claire.

"Being naked?"

"SHHH!!!" Lacie admonished Claire as the raven haired girl laughed. Lacie looked around, but no one appeared to have heard her.

"Oh, honey, that's hardly the worst part." Claire chuckled.

Lacie stilled as she whispered back.

"That's what I'm afraid of."

Claire blinked, realizing she had made a slip.

"I'm sorry honey, 'worst' was the wrong word to use. I just meant that, well, nervousness is just in your head honey. The first time hurts, but he'll be as careful as possible, I promise. You have a nice guy who likes you and who wants to be with you."

"But what if I'm not... good?"

Claire laughed outright, hugging Lacie close. For some reason, her laughter comforted Lacie, and Lacie smiled back at the purple clad girl.

"Honey, it won't matter. He'll enjoy himself, I guarantee it. There's no way he won't with a girl as cute, sexy and fun as you. Hell, I'm half tempted to take that dress off of you myself on our way back home."

Lacie grinned back.

"Yeah, but he has first dibs." she teased. Suddenly feeling daring, Lacie quickly leaned forward, pressing her lips to Claire's. After a moment, Lacie pulled back, her face reddening furiously. Claire didn't react at all, her eyes wide and unfocused, swaying gently in place as the stunned woman absorbed what Lacie had just done. Blinking furiously, Claire seemed to regain a few of her senses, peering at Lacie with a look of incredulous surprise on her face. Lacie licked her lips, still feeling the slight tingle Claire had left behind. Lacie could still taste her.

The look on Claire's face was so funny, Lacie wanted to tease her again. Reaching up with one hand, Lacie slipped her finger into her own mouth. Pulling the saliva wetted finger free, Lacie allowed her hand to drift across Claire's cheek, keeping her wet finger away from Claire's skin. Finally, as her hand slid under the point of Claire's chin, Lacie stroked her fingertip across the stunned girl's lips, wetting them with her saliva. Leaning in close, Lacie whispered into Claire's ear as Claire's lips instinctively kissed the very tip of Lacie's finger.

"I wouldn't mind if you called second dibs though..." Lacie breathed, giggling as Claire's eyes shot open in surprise. Twirling away, Lacie had to fight to keep from laughing at Claire's expression. So, to cover her mirth, Lacie wiggled her fingers in a teasing wave at the other girl. Still shell shocked, Claire instinctively, absently waved back, not comprehending what had just happened, still trying to wrap her head around Lacie's offer. Neither girl was totally sure if the offer had been simple, harmless flirting, or if was an honest invitation.

Both girl's eyes snapped back to Master as he appeared out of nowhere, wrapping an arm around each of them protectively.

"We need to go. Now."

Both girls arched their necks in surprise.

"What happened?" Claire was quick to react, turning for the doors.

"Bridget just called. Our electronic path in and out of the company's mainframe was under surveillance. They must have found how we got in last time and decided to not fix it, instead waiting for us to try and get back in again."

Both Claire and Lacie gasped.

"Don't worry, Bridget slowed their back-trace. She still got in and sent out our fake data package. She couldn't get everything done that she needed to and completely crash their trace program, so it won't be long till they find out who hacked them. I'd rather not be here when they do. Let's go."

They almost made it to the valets when Lacie realized she didn't have her purse. Gasping, Lacie turned in circles, half panicked.

"What? What's wrong?" Master asked, worry in his voice.

"My purse! I left it on the table after Claire gave it back! I have to go back and get it!"

"It's just a purse, Lacie, leave it."

"NO! Please! It has my choker in it! I was going to ask you to put it back on me tonight. I can't leave without it. I'll be two minutes. Go get the car. I'll be right back." Lacie called out over her shoulder, dashing back inside the hotel.

Flitting between well dressed partygoers, Lacie dashed as fast as she could in her heels to her table. Her silver purse sat on top of the satin white tablecloth, only about thirty feet away. A hand, decorated with red lacquered fingernails, reached out and snatched it off the tabletop only moments before Lacie reached it. Looking up, Lacie's eyes widened in surprise as she saw Clarissa standing there, holding her purse in one hand. Clarissa smirked at her, beckoning Lacie to follow her with one finger. Shoring up her courage, Lacie stomped up to her enemy, glaring at the redhead as she held out her hand.

"I'm not going anywhere with you. Give it back."

"Oh, tsk, such disobedience from a mere slavegirl. I can see I'll need to teach you some manners." Clarissa giggled.

"You don't get to teach me anything. Give it back, now." Lacie snarled.

"Oh, dear. You seem to be misunderstanding the situation. You see, we detected your first breach of our security months ago. We knew who it was from minute one. We know what's going on. We also thought he'd bring back my little screamer. I saw her holding this and thought I would take the opportunity to get my property back." Lacie's eyes widened in fear as she understood what was going on, what Clarissa had meant with her earlier statements. Lacie backed away, but after only one step her back smacked into something rock hard. Glancing up, Lacie saw four massive, muscled men in suits standing behind her, all glaring down at Lacie. Suddenly, Lacie felt very much alone.

"Oh well. I may not get my screamer back, but I'll settle for you." the other woman's tinkling feminine voice echoed in Lacie's ears. Lacie turned back, unable to contain the look of horror that grew on her face. Lacie sucked in a breath to scream, but before she could let it out, she felt Clarissa press something small and hard into her belly. Fire blossomed from her stomach, and Lacie's muscles seized, almost tossing her to the ground as crackling electricity coursed through her body. Big hands caught Lacie as she fell. Lacie twitched weakly as she felt the sharp pinch of a needle in her shoulder. Darkness closed over Lacie, and the last thing she heard was the childlike delight of Clarissa's laughter.