LaFemme Michele: Paris Noir, Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Michele was introduced, Kincaid continued to talk with Luc, as he kept a close eye on her new lover. Michele did the same, for despite all the handsome and sexy African men in the room, she was jealous of sharing her lover. Even with Monique, she felt a great deal of jealously as she competed earlier in the shower and tub for his cock and affection. As she watched and studied him interact with his friends, Kincaid's, she noticed how his black suit contrasted with the olive green military dress uniforms of Katya's African military guests. In addition, Kincaid's longer graying brown hair contrasted with the clean-cut majority, but Kincaid didn't seem to notice or care, and it was that indifference that turned her on the most.

As Michele took a glass of Mahala (an ancient African sex potion) wine she slipped into easy conversation with Katya, and several of the other men and women. None of the guests were American, and they were all curious about her life in the Midwest, and especially about Chicago. "Did you ever see Michael Jordon play basketball?" the leggy Chinese diplomat asked. "Is this your first time in Paris?" the busty Swedish model queried. "How long are you staying?" the large Congolese Army major asked, as the questions and conversations flowed through the night.

Throughout the evening, Kincaid slipped in and out of the conversations Michele was having with all of the curious guests, but he continued to talk with her softly all the while, putting her as much at ease as she could be. As the conversations wore on, and despite the persistent buzz from the glasses of wine, Michele felt the eyes of Katya's guests following her around the room as the simple long black transparent dress that hugged her body called attention to her beautiful body underneath. Her long tussled hair was worn comfortably, contrasting, much like Kincaid, with the carefully done hair styles in the room. Unlike the corporate parties she had attended with Barry, Michele liked these people, for they were were successful people from Paris and the surrounding area, and they all had something about them she liked. They were especially warm in meeting her, and seemed to be genuinely interested in her; for they listened to her and asked good questions while answering the questions she asked of them.

During the course of the party, as Michele was engaged in conversation, Kincaid, Katya and Luc slipped away to the ambassador's private office where they enjoyed a quick, but mutually satisfying, threesome before discussing their plans for Michele's training at Roissy. Katya had suggested, and Kincaid agreed, that a trip at the DGSE's female spy academy would be a good thing, as Michele would likely soon be going with Kincaid and Luc to Japan and the entire Pacific rim for an extended period of time in lieu of the information now coming out of Tokyo about what their sources were calling Project I.K.U.

It was at that point that Katya reminded Kincaid and Luc that the Japanese loved to fuck foreign woman, and a sexually attractive and submissive American female would be the perfect gift to exchange for corporate secrets. Additionally, it was decided that Luc would provide four men for Michele's "work out" at his gym the following day, as a test of her inhibitions. As they finalized their plans for Michele, Kincaid looked at his watch and smiled as he said simply, "Show Time!" It was now time for the real party to begin.

Downstairs, the night moved comfortably Michele thought. The music that played from a good sound system was part of Katya's selection of new jazz. There was an open bar along the wall, with a large table with food along another wall. Couches and stuffed chairs cluttered the other side of the room. Michele guessed there to be twenty or so people who had arrived at the party after she and Kincaid had arrived. It amused her that it wasn't easy to determine who had come with whom, for they all mingled easily, spending time with someone and then moving on, seemingly enjoying each other's company.

In the middle of the room couples were dancing, as Michele watched them for a while before a very handsome older Russian naval officer came up to her and politely invited her to join him. She found herself having fun, really having fun, as the people around her on the dance floor talked with her, drawing her into their conversations easily and openly. The music was between songs when suddenly a large antique father clock struck midnight, at which point she and the Captain stood amongst a collection of people on the dance floor, waiting, she thought, for the music to continue. Then, as she felt the naval officer's eyes undressing her, she found herself deep in thought about her new lover and wishing he was there, when suddenly, as if by magic and almost out of nowhere, Kincaid was behind her, as he leaned into her and kissed her on the neck with a deep and loving gentle peck.

"Having fun?" he asked.

By now the Mahala wine had achieved its desired effect as she turned her head to him and smiled. "Yes sweetie, I thought you abandoned me" she told him.

"Oh no my love, I will never leave you." He responded.

From behind, he kissed her on the cheek and began to untie the thin strap on the back of her dress. The touch of his hand sent shivers up her spine, until finally, with the straps loosened, Kincaid eased her dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, as Michele now stood suddenly near naked among Katya's guests.

Kincaid leaned into her and kiss her cheek again. "Have fun," he whispered, and then moved away.

Michele was alone in the middle of the floor for only a moment, when suddenly Katya stepped to her from behind and kissed her neck. Katya's hands then came around her and cupped each of her full breasts, while Michele then watched as two of the uniformed Congolese soldiers moved to her sides and leaned over to run their tongues around her nipples which Katya offered to them. It was all happening so fast, Michele thought to herself, but so perfectly as another black man moved to kneel in front of her, ripped off her flimsy thong and then pushing his face into her well shaven pussy for a kiss. The soldier forced Michele to spread her feet wider apart as she felt his tongue snake between her legs to her clit. Around her, Michele saw people all over the room pulling their clothes and uniforms off and tossing them to the side. She then suddenly caught a glimpse of Kincaid who was standing by the bar with a drink in his hand as their eyes connected and they both smiled.

Then, as Katya and the three men worked her over, Michele suddenly became weak in the knees as she closed her eyes and drifted completely into the moment. Soon she felt herself being lifted up by the soldiers, whereupon someone had moved a hand to her face, a woman's hand, she thought, for the fingers from the hand tasted like that of a woman. Michele licked and sucked the fingers hoping she was doing a good enough job as a the colored man who had been kneeling in front of her had a finger inside her pussy as he licked circles around her clit. The two men who were beside her originally had both begun sucking her nipples as Katya, who was still behind her, ran a finger down the crack of her ass toward Michele's anus. Michele then felt her hands being gently drawn to hard cocks beside her, as she instinctively grasped each of them and began to stroke and milk them.

As if by magic or perhaps as in a dream, Michele felt herself being lifted higher, as she was moved across the floor being held by men all around her. Her eyes open now, Michele saw the faces in the room watching her, all of them naked, waiting. They soon brought her to a coffee table and gently put her down on her back, whereupon she looked up and around at the men and women standing around her, for all of the guests had been invited to watch her, as they took in her body, her passion, and her lust.

Katya moved from above her and leaned over her to begin licking her breasts, while Michele did the same to Katya, since her breasts and hard nipples were only inches from her face. Michele's hands were then placed on two cocks again, while her legs were lifted up for her and spread, until she felt a cock nuzzle her wet pussy and push inside. Michele raised her hips to receive it; but she didn't need to as the strange cock pushed inside her completely and began to slowly stroke and fuck her.

Before she was positioned, Michele looked up to see the black men standing around her stroking themselves. Some of the white and Asian women had their hands between their legs or on their breasts. She then looked down to see the black man who was inside her. His name didn't matter to her at all, for soon Michele felt a splatter of cum hit her belly, as she realized that it was from someone beside her. Too soon, she told herself, but almost immediately the man inside her pussy spasm and pushed, spitting his load deep inside her, after which Katya then leaned forward to lick Michele's cum filled pussy as the black man withdrew from her.

As the guests and the participants watched, Michele's first orgasm rippled over her body as Katya found her clit and broke all of her resistance to the strange feeling of a woman's lips on her most tender of places. Michele was still shivering in her orgasm, with Katya pulling hard on her clit, when she felt her legs being lifted higher as finger moved over her cum filled pussy and wetness down to her anus. Tthe two fingers that entered her were simply preparing her for what she knew was to come, as suddenly they were gone, only to be replaced by the tip of someone's cock, which slowly pushed inside her ass, as she moaned and felt her tight muscles slip over the crest of the head.

Katya seemed to consume Michele's pussy as the cock slid deep insider her ass while hands from somewhere lifted suddenly Katya's hips from Michele's face giving enough room for a black cock to be offered to her mouth, which Michele took it greedily and began to suck, as Michele quickly came again, for a second time, when Katya pushed two fingers deep into her pussy. The fingers in her pussy mixed with the cock fucking her ass were too much to hold back from, for Michele had no idea if the cock in her ass was cumming inside her, until suddenly she felt the hot cum in her bowels as the cock withdrew from her rear passage way.

Michele soon felt herself being lifted again, and was carried to a couch along the wall where another black man was waiting, sitting, with his cock hard and pointing upward. The men who had carried Michele then let her stand and crawl up onto him by her own power, as she mounted him and began taking his cock slowly as he sucked on her breasts and held her tight as she slid down slowly while his cock impaled itself inside of her pussy, after which she fuck him slowly, for his cock had stretched her pussy to the max, while behind her a mew pair of fingers again found her asshole, which was still wet with the cum that leaked out of it. The fingers didn't linger, for they moved to her hips to hold her still while the tip of a new cock pushed inside her ass, filling her alongside the giant cock in her pussy, as Michele leaned into the man beneath her and let them fuck her, slowly, together.

Michele's head was now laying on the shoulder of her African lover as she opened her eyes to look around the room. Everywhere she looked people were in various states of love making, except Kincaid and Luc who stood beside the bar watching her. As Michele glanced over at Kincaid and Luc in a sweaty and lustful glaze, they raised their glassed in a salute and smiled to her. She winked and smiled back, but then gasped loudly as she felt both men come inside her at once, the feeling of which was even more intense then she had ever imagined, as their ropes of scalding cum made her shudder as she closed her eyes and ground herself down on the man in her pussy, making herself cum again for good measure.

After Michele had convulsed and calmed down, the man behind her, whose face she never saw, withdrew from her ass, while the man in her pussy softened and withdrew from her too, as she passionately kissed him. As the man in Michele's pussy withdrew, Katya moved onto the couch beside her and kissed her ear. Katya's tongue soon moved from her ear, down her neck, across her back, down her ass, until finally she had her face buried between Michele's spread legs. Michele felt the tongue and lips gathering the cum from her pussy and ass as she pushed her tongue farther into the man's mouth. After that moment, Michele lost count of how many times she had been fucked and cum on, all the while watching Kincaid and Luc, out of the corner of her eye, continue their conversation, as they watched her receive cock after cock. Somehow the night ended, as her weariness of the last 24 hours finally wore her down until she passed out, just as the sun was rising, in the throws of a final orgasm brought on by a cock in her ass, and two in her mouth...

12