All Comments on 'Land of Huge Cocks'

by BothWorld

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
sirsemegasirsemegaover 14 years ago
Fun story!

I liked it! Nice and fun and not mean spirited. Of course there is the going behind the hubby's back and medicating him thing, but, all in all the wife seemed pretty good natured, with an agenda. Would be fun to read more of this story!

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 14 years ago
Gina Loses

I would expect Simon to dump Gina eventually, for one of

the other "Transformed" men. It sounds like Simon would eventually desire another man's cum, and that Gina would not be able to supply that for him. If I was Simon, I

would have figured out that Gina and the Doctor had

somehow done this to him, would be insenced that it was done without his consent. I would not be able to trust Gina, even if I had a desire to become a transvestite. I wonder if there is going to be a sequel to this story were Simon gets to manipulate Gina's body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG GREAT

wow I think this was one really hot story and would love to see it go on and on

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wicked good

that was amazing, wildest story i've read in a long time can relate to that feeling too

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fun Story

I loved your story! It fun and enjoyable without any of the abuse that you frequently find in tales of this type. I could agree with some of the commentators that Simon should have figured out who and what was responsible for his changes. However; I did like your approach about Simon not knowing the source of his changes which provided additional intrigue to the situation. Also I like the fact that you did not reveal what the real side effects of the serum on Simon's upper body until towards the end of your story. You must do a follow up chapter on this story. I can think of several directions that you could take it, but that is your decision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wish it was me

I really injoyed this story so much it made me wish i was that man in the story to have a big beautiful cock oh pinis and big tits would be a dream come true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

How about a follow up to this? Fact that wife likes husband to have breasts and dress in womens clothes has got to mean more fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WISHES

Wish this had been me. I'm already a cocksucking crossdresser that gives my mouth and ass to anyone. To actually have the tits of a woman and a large cock at the same time plus my love of eating cum would be heaven. Last night I sucked and fucked an 11 inch cock and I've never had one that felt so satisfying. He drove it all the way to the balls and I wanted more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*If only it was me!

talk about a turn on! I got hard and had to jack it off as I read this story. i'm a crossdresser so all of this appealed to me. I often think about how great it would be to have a pussy instead of my cock but if i could have the things in the story that would solve my frustrations. At present, taking a 10 inch cock in my cunt is the greatest thrill possible. to feel it filling my hole and begging for more, wanting it deeper and harder. I have a 15" x 7.6" inch dildo that I use to fuck my ass pussy every day and can get about ten inches of it into my "slut whore cunt". I get fisted by a woman every now and then and that is a different feeling. she can get her fist and arm almost to her elbow. I generally look for black men because what they say about black cocks being larger is true plus they enjoy fucking the "honky white bitches" like me. I'm a cum slut that will give my ass to any cock available.

theothermrtheothermrover 12 years ago
HOT

wow, this got me throbbing hard. Are there more parts?

desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 11 years ago
Tits and a cock

the perfect attributes for a new gurl! Loved it and want some of it.

ArmphidArmphidover 11 years ago
One of the best transformation stories I've read

I enjoyed reading the story a lot and found it enjoyable and very sexy. I particularly liked that the transformation was a positive thing all around and that Gina and Simon stayed together at the end. I'll also say that there's possibilities for more stories given the setup of the clinic that you have here.

sheikurbootisheikurbootiover 11 years ago
good story

Seriously... do you get evil laughs when writing this and increased heart beats? That's because its the work of an evil genius!

BimboBambiBimboBambiover 11 years ago
delightful

Oh I so want to be Simone right now.This story set my pulse to racing and the blood rushing from my head to , well you know where the blood rushed to. My panties are so tight right now. Guess it is time for the butt plug.

tomthumpertomthumperover 11 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for this first installment. Your writing is extremely smooth and your story very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Your skill to turn older straight men to desiring cock is superior

I did not like to look at nude men or their equipment. I am not so sure now, but I would be willing to learn how to please their endowments....I don't need or necessarily want my cock to be larger. I just would like some large dick male or she male to find me desirable enough to teach me how to be a great bottom cock sucking boy pussy for them in exchange for adoration, tenderness, loving attention and discretion. Maybe they would buy me panties, baby doll pj's and other lingerie once I became practice at pleasing them??

Are you as talented in the love dept. as you are a writer of same?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simon needs to punish his wife when he finds her a fault for his condition.

It looks like the Doc has tried the cock enlargement drug herself or is it himself. It seems that the Doc did not tell Simon about his wife getting the drug from her and the side effects that it caused. I find it disgusting that a wife who is supposed to love her husband would drug him and cause these side effects that she knew about to only increase her own sexual pleasure. Now the Doc wants his wife to use a strap-on to fuck Simon. That seems to go against the original idea of the story of Simon to fuck his wife with a large cock. Will she still get him to fuck her? Simon should see that the Doc and his wife might be up to something together. He should get a second opinion from another Doc without his wife knowing the Doc or the appointment. The breasts could be removed with surgery and other things could be done as well. He needs to start looking into what may caused him to change and snoop to see if he can find the drug that was used on him. He can not go to work looking like a woman. Maybe he can bind and cover his breasts to look like the man he is so that he can go to work.

CloudySecretsCloudySecretsabout 7 years ago
Wow!

This is the hottest thing ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New bitch

Does Gina take her former husband out to bars to find stud's they can suck and fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
There's no doubt about it

The wife dies a quick, but truly terrifying, death from stangulation after he shoves that strap on down her throat the minute they get home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Heels

Once dressed and make up and hair done it is off to find big cocks .I have a thing for big monster cocks.A big cock is not easy to find as you my think.I have found six to eight inch but none bigger.So i found on line a mistress who will use only eight to fourteen inches both in my ass and down my throat.I have now taken fourteen inches deep in my ass.She fucked my so long and hard i could not walk.Now tied to a table she is forceing fourteen well lubed didlo down mu throat and fucking my mouth hard.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist7 months ago

Big fun.

It easy enough to nik-pic about each and every single detail when it comes to great fiction, although much of the previous commentary about your brilliant little story seems to want to indicate exactly that kind of Minutia BW.

Truth be told; if Gina and the Doctor had not agreed to proceed with Simon’s penis enlargement treatments - despite the side effects that you very cleverly neglect to reveal to your readers at that point - how could you have made ‘Land of Huge Cocks’ the imaginative hot, steamy and humorous story that is I just now, thoroughly enjoyed reading?

I did not notice a need for any editing either BW. Good writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous