All Comments on 'Lara's Abduction Ch. 02'

by wdelander

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Velvet kittenVelvet kittenover 19 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmm delicious

clapping , well done! and so delicious!! hope there is more to cum~!

*`` Velvet kitten~

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Surprise party

Wow this is good, Lara's certainly getting it, do you know most women secretly dream of being raped or at least secretly being roughly fucked, these thoughts are deep down in the depths of our brains and it only takes a smell or a glimps to start to fire up our imaginations , if any female says she doesn't , believe me she'll be lying, Great story, more more please

Jemma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Use "her" not "she"

Your story line is great - but your incorrect use of pronouns is distracting to an educated reader. Get a good proofreader to review your stories before submitting them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good storyline; needs better editing

difficult to enjoy to the fullest due to grammatical and punctuation errors and typos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good but needs an editor

Great story, however to many She when it was suppose to be her. Words that are words like hot, but was meant to be not. Otherwise a fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yuck

Unimaginative, mistakes and typos throughout, and not erotic in the least. I've read and enjoyed my share of hardcore noncon stories told from the male POV. Many women enjoy reading rape fantasy stories and they get off on them. But when you take away the erotic element of the story, where a woman is left on the ground broken and traumatized, it goes from being an erotic story to something else entirely. This is not a rape fantasy, but rather a depiction of hatred towards women. To the author's credit, he states at the outset that the story is not meant to condon rape. Yet I still can't help but question the motives behind this story.

As a woman who enjoys reading stories about nonconsensual, forced sex, I've no desire to read anymore stories by this writer.

To each their own, I guess....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agree with YUCK

Many women enjoy reading rape fantasy stories and they get off on them. But when you take away the erotic element of the story, and end the story where a woman is left on the ground broken and traumatized, its sadism pure and simple.

. I agree wit YUCK this has too much of a sadistic edge to read twice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwdelander@wdelander
In the US alone, over 30 million men - and their partners - are affected by Erectile Dysfunction. We don't often talk about how ED affects the mental and emotional health of men, their partners, and their relationships. To understand the impact, the ED Treatment Informatio...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES