Lara's Lesson Ch. 01

Story Info
Coed discovers something wild.
2.5k words
3.93
50.6k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a girl called Lara who was just out of college; she was 22 years old and had just broken up with her boyfriend of three years. She was fairly inexperienced as she had only had a couple of boyfriends before her latest relationship. But Lara had been initiated into sex and all that comes with it by her boyfriend of 3 years, and while she really enjoyed having sex and was always horny, she thought that there must be something missing in her life. She had a feeling that the sex could have been so much better...

This feeling was due partly to the conversations that she had heard other girls talking about, and from the times she and her friends had got together and had a few drinks, when all the stories started coming out. Debi was one of the wildest of Lara's friends and she always had something naughty to say that would spice up the conversation. Debi was so seemingly self controlled, with her laid back deep sexy voice and there was something about her that men absolutely adored, but Debi spent a lot of her time trying to get rid of men, instead of taking advantage of them. She enjoyed spending time with her friends and valued them highly.

Something about Debi made Lara shiver whenever she spoke, she just breathed sexual confidence and Lara wanted to find out more about what Debi knew. So Lara invited Debi round to her place for a drink one night and Debi was a bit surprised because she had always thought of Lara as being quite shy and they never really did anything alone together.

But Debi admired Lara and she's always wanted to shake Lara out of her quiet shell so she gladly accepted the opportunity. Debi had always thought that Lara was quite attractive and wanted to get to know her much better. Lara had no idea...

At her house, Debi was surprised to see that Lara was wearing a tight little red dress that showed off her little waist and her full, round breasts. Debi commented admiringly and Lara blushed a little at the compliment from the woman she admired so much. She had chosen it especially for this occasion and she was thrilled that Debi had noticed. Debi herself was wearing a dark blue jacket and short tight skirt. The jacket buttoned very low and it did not look like Debi was wearing anything else underneath it, except for the decorative shell necklace that hung enticingly between her two round breasts. Lara wondered at how Debi could not wear a bra like that and was amazed at how round her breasts still appeared. They hardly sagged and Lara found herself staring at them, not being able to stop her gaze.

Debi noticed Lara's stares and smiled to herself softly. She had taken her bra off as an afterthought, in the car, just before she had come inside. She was wearing her favorite pair of high-heels and loved the way the long thin heel accentuated her long, toned legs. Lara had kicked her shoes off just after Debi had arrived and was now wondering around, looking like a sexy little girl, who was completely unaware of her sexual allure.

Lara poured them each a martini and they went to go and sit down in the lounge. They started talking about general things, mainly about their friends. Debi noticed that Lara was downing her drink quite fast, a sign of her nervousness and she paced herself to keep up with her, not wanting to discourage Lara's curious mood.

Lara went to go and get them another drink and Debi watched as she walked off to the kitchen, noticing the way the red fabric of her dress clung to her butt and how it had crept up a bit between her legs, giving away a hint of the black g-string that Lara was wearing underneath. "Impressive" was all Debi could think.

When Lara returned, Debi smiled at her warmly and allowed her fingers to run along against Lara's as she passed her glass to her. Lara felt a shiver go up and down her spine again and suddenly she didn't know what to do with herself. Debi was 2 years older than Lara and far more experienced. Lara started asking Debi questions about how she'd had so many amazing experiences and where she had met all these amazing men. Lara pretended to act jokingly at first, as if she wasn't really interested, but Debi could see the hunger for knowledge in Lara's eyes.

After the third martini, both the girls were feeling quite tipsy and Debi decided to take the plunge. She said to Lara that the only way she had managed to find such interesting and perfect men was because she herself had helped create them. Lara looked confused and Debi said " I trained them that way darling".

Lara couldn't believe what she was hearing and couldn't believe that things like that really happened and with normal people like Debi. But the idea intrigued her and she wanted to hear more. She asked Debi how she had found these people who were willing to be trained. Debi told Lara that she would be surprised at how many men were willing to be trained and bullied by an attractive woman. Debi then said that it was far more difficult to find female slaves though...

Lara suddenly felt the shiver down her back again and she felt a strange feeling between her legs, as if her pussy had just exploded. She started blushing and looked down, but by now Debi had moved over to her and was tipping her chin up gently to look into her eyes with the tip of her finger. Lara could feel the edge of Debi's sharply manicured red nail digging into her chin but she still couldn't look her in the eye, then she heard Debi saying "look at me slave".

In an instant Lara looked up and she saw at once the amusement, and the desire in Debi's eyes and she felt the little shiver again, not down her back this time, but between her legs. Debi smiled softly and asked how her slave was feeling. Lara said fine thank you but immediately felt the fingernail digging into her chin deeper. Debi said "that's Mistress slave, you will always refer to me as your Mistress from now on slave, do u understand?" Lara nodded her head against the finger nail which still had not been taken away; eventually Debi removed her hand after she had stared hard into Lara's eyes. Lara noticed that there was no smile there now and that those eyes were hard. Debi seemed even more powerful than Lara had ever imagined and it thrilled her right through her body.

Debi sat down in her chair and stared at her latest possession for a while. Then she told her slave that she thought her slave would look much better on her knees in front of her, on the floor. Lara took this as an immediate hint and knelt down in front of her mistress. Then she looked up at Debi and received a hard slap across her face, after which Debi told her that a slave was never ever supposed to look its mistress in the eye unless told to. Lara apologised and tried to hide her shock at the pain of the slap.

Then Debi told her little slut to stand up in front of her and to start unzipping her dress and to start peeling it off from her shoulders. Lara was wearing a mesh black bra underneath that just cupped her breasts. Debi told Lara to bend over towards her and she reached over and started stroking Lara's breast, then she put her hands inside each of the bra cups and pulled Lara's nipples out so that the both stood out above her bra. Lara had big dark nipples and Debi wanted to reach out and bite one but she stopped herself. She had to keep reminding herself that her slave was still new and she didn't want to scare her away.

Then she told her little slut to continue stripping. Lara felt very self conscious especially in front of a woman with such a beautiful body as Debi's. But she had a gorgeous little body herself and Debi couldn't help smiling to herself as each little inch of Lara's body was revealed to her. Then she told Lara to drop the dress to the floor around her ankles and to turn around slowly. Debi noticed that the lacy black g string was mesh as well and could see through it that Lara shaved her pussy. This surprised Debi, but it pleased her a great deal. She began to think that maybe her little slave was not so innocent after all.

Debi told her new little slut to kneel back down in front of her, then she grabbed hold of both of Lara's nipples and pulled Lara towards her by them. She was pinching onto them hard and Lara tried to squirm away. Debi looked very unimpressed with her slaves reaction and told her slave that she really wasn't worthy of serving her if she was going to behave like that. She told Lara to go and fetch her handbag from the kitchen and to bring it back to her. She told Lara that she had to crawl there and watched her little sluts retreating round backside going off to the kitchen, as her slave struggled not to hurt her knees on the hard tiled floor. It gave Debi a feeling of satisfaction just watching her little slut struggling like that for her.

When Lara returned, she brought the bag back and held it in her mouth with her teeth, Debi smiled approvingly at her slave for not trying to carry it in her hand and then told her slut to put the bag down and to reach inside and take out her pack of cigarettes. So Lara took out the cigarettes and then Debi told her to light one for her and Lara struggled a bit at first as she did not smoke herself. She started coughing as soon as her mistress took the first drag and then blew the smoke at her slave. Debi laughed at her slave and told her that she'd better learn to get used to it really soon because she was going to have to endure lots more.

Then Debi leaned forward and she started tapping ash onto Lara's nipples. Lara wanted to move away but knew that she would be punished if she did anything of the sort so she stayed where she was. Debi decided to test her slut's level of tolerance and moved her cigarette in close to Lara's nipple, and then she burnt Lara quickly on the nipple. Lara was taken by surprise and let out a little shout. Debi slapped her across the face again for her reaction, and then told her slave to go and lie down on the opposite couch and to take off her G-string. Lara was scared but she did as told, then her mistress walked over to her and said to her slave that because she had been such a bad slut, she was going to rub the cig end that wasn't lit all around her little sluts pussy, then make her slave smoke it and she wouldn't be allowed to take it out her mouth or touch it with her hands at all. Debi could just sense how wet her slut's pussy was and she felt her own pussy getting wetter at the thought that her little slut was so turned on, just by the thought of being her slave. Debi knew then that Lara was going to be a good investment as a slave, and that she would get hours of pleasure out of her little slut.

Lara struggled with the cig in her mouth as she was struggling to breathe with it in, she also didn't like how her pussy juice had made it so damp. She wanted to cough but knew that if she let herself, she would drop the cigarette from her mouth and it would burn her. If the cigarette fell, she also knew that her mistress would be very unimpressed and that she would punish her slave further. Lara was struggling with the cig and kept trying to turn her head. Debi got up and sat down on top of Lara's stomach, so that she could look down at her little slave and laugh at her. Debi had straddled her little slut and Lara could feel her Mistresses skin against her own. To her shock, Lara realised that Debi hadn't been wearing any underwear all along. Lara felt herself getting hornier and hornier just thinking that her mistresses naked pussy was touching her and she could feel the smoothness of the skin and knew that Debi must wax her pussy. Lara really admired that and her respect for her mistress just grew even more.

When the cigarette in Lara's mouth was almost finished and Lara started to look really distressed, Debi decided that her slave had done her punishment well enough, so she took the cigarette out of Lara's mouth. Lara was really relieved and watched Debi twist around on top of her. She felt Debi's pussy pushing against her as she twisted around on top of her and could feel the wetness on her skin from it. Then she suddenly screamed quite loudly as she felt a searing pain focused on a spot just above her pussy. Then Lara realised that her mistress must just have put the cigarette out on her and all her relief at having the cigarette taken from her mouth suddenly vanished and was replaced by a feeling of dread, but also of excitement.

Lara's pussy was still burning when she felt her mistress's skin squeezing against her stomach again and realised that Debi had turned around and was looking down at her little slut. This time, Debi wasn't smiling and Lara was scared of the power behind her mistress's eyes. Debi was unimpressed with her slaves outburst. She knew that what she had just done was very painful and that most slaves found it hard to endure, but she had not expected such a loud scream from her slut who was doing so well.

In the next instant, Debi reached down and pulled her slaves head up towards her, then she whispered fiercely into Lara's ear:" Open your mouth my worthless little whore" so Lara opened her mouth not knowing what to expect. Then Debi opened her mouth and let a large lump of snotty spit slide into her slave's mouth. Debi was holding her slaves mouth open with her fingers so Lara couldn't close it, even though she tried to. Debi told her slave to keep it open and told her slave that she wasn't allowed to swallow but just had to let it slide down her throat.

By this stage Debi was really horny from her little power trip and from the excitement of having a new little slut.