Larry's Cougar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam looked over at Niall. When he opened his mouth, the Irishman shook his head. He pulled out his phone.

They are up. I woke them myself, Liam texted.

I know. They were about to jump in the shower, Niall texted back.

Oh. Naughty boy. Niall winked.

Tanalei knocked on the door. "Harry? Louis? Y'all up?" She hesitated when there was no answer.

"Go on in," Zayn said, coming out of his room. "They can sleep like the dead sometimes."

"Okay." She entered the dark room. The bed was empty. "Guys?" She crossed to the open bathroom door, where she heard the shower. She expected to find one getting ready while the other was showering. Her mouth dropped open in shock.

Louis was leaning against the wall while Harry was on his knees in front of him. It was obvious what was happening. Louis' fingers were tangled in Harry's hair and moved him back and forth. One of Harry's hands clutched Louis' hip while his other was in motion. Hazel eyes met blue through the steam. He licked his lower lip then bit it. She felt her breath hitch in her throat.

Tanalei knew she should leave, but her feet were rooted. She could hear their groans over the water. Moisture pooled between her thighs. She swore she could still feel Harry's fingers inside her from the night before. Louis' eyes closed as his back bowed. She quickly escaped to her room.

After locking the door, she stripped as she crossed to her bed. She pulled out her little swan and collapsed to her knees beside the bed. Opening her legs wide, she slipped the vibrator inside and turned it on. She bit the mattress as the devise stimulated her. Her screams were muffled as she quickly reached climax. She stayed where she was as tremors racked her body. Those two were going to be her six feet under.

She shakily got to her feet and redressed. After washing her hands, she headed back downstairs to spend time with her sons.

"You're not gonna get on?" Madison asked the curly-headed guy beside her.

He shook his head. "Don't like roller coasters. You?"

She nodded down at Zeke and Dixon. "Can't. They'll be a few more years. Will you come with me to the kiddie section?"

He glanced over to where Louis was giving Niall a look. The blond had his arm around Tanalei while talking to her brother. The group was in a line, not close to the main queue. "Sure."

They herded the younger boys to the carousel.

"I wanted to talk to you," Madison stated.

"I figured."

"You have a reputation." She held up her hand when he opened his mouth. "I don't care if it's deserved or not. Don't play with her. I about have her convinced to take a chance."

He let out a breath. "I'm very attracted to her. And I'm not the only one."

"I can tell. I think Zayn is the only one who doesn't watch every move she makes." She laid a hand on his arm. "Has she told you about her divorce?" He shook his head. "They had been married for nearly eight years when he told her that he was done. She had suspicions, especially when she had to leave town for work. A private investigator was hired. He had been havin' an affair for a majority of their marriage to a student of his. He's a high school art teacher."

"That bastard."

"Exactly. She didn't open up easily before and that made her close up more. Only two men have braved the wall. As you can tell, it didn't last. Two men in almost eight years."

He looked at her in shock. Long term was only a kindle in his mind. "You think we could last?"

"I thought Chaske would when she first told me, but I saw them together. Then I knew they wouldn't. The two of you though; that's different."

He bit his lip as he chose his words. "It's not just me," he said softly. "And I can't end it. It would kill both of us."

She nodded. "I can let you know more later."

Louis sat on the counter, munching on toast as he watched Tanalei and Madison make breakfast. Tanalei kept sneaking glances at him. He smirked. When Madison left the room, he spoke up.

"We're square."

"What?"

"We're square." He jumped off the counter and closed in behind her. "I saw you and Hazza the other night," he said softly. His breath fanned her neck. "You saw us yesterday. We're square."

"Louis." She turned to find herself boxed in.

"Normally I get jealous when he even thinks about looking at someone else, never mind touching. But with you," he ran his nose up her neck to her ear, "the only thing I could think of was seeing the two of you together." He sucked on the spot below her ear.

"L-Lou," she stuttered. He molded his body to hers as he brushed her lips with his.

"Do you know what I did that night? I sucked his fingers clean then dragged him upstairs to nail him to the mattress." She whimpered when he backed up. His erection tented the front of his shorts. He caressed her face while staring into her green eyes. He smiled. "Green eyes and curly, brown hair. No wonder I want you so much." He turned and left.

She leaned against the counter to keep from crumbling. A cough made her look up. Madison stood there. "I'm in trouble."

"I'll say. Advice?"

"Sure."

"Go for it."

"With?"

"Both."

*&*&*

12