All Comments on 'Late Night at the Office'

by Cassie864

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story, very sexy. Just my opinion, I did not like the ending. This of course is just a personal opinion, no offense. I liked the chemistry that was between them, and they had passionate sex, but then ending ruined it form me bc it seemed like she was just a whore to him, bc he wanted to share her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I have 5 employees working for me, 2 females, 3 guys. I think i am a good employer, my staff seem to stick around. I was working late, I needed a high lighter, so I went to the nearest desk. I opened the drawer, a magazine caught my eye, a womans mag, more particularly the page it was opened at, a questionaire about you and your boss. Questions rating 1 to 10 with 1 being no, 5 unsure, 10 definitely, circle the number. Is your boss fair 8 circled, do you think you are adequately paid, 7 circled, I read on, until the last 3 questions; do you think your boss is sexy 10 circled, have you had an office affair with your boss 1 circled, last question, given the opportunity would you have an office affair with your boss 10 circled. What, Celia, a 52 year old black female employee, 14 years my senior, a very plump woman who sometimes wore dresses that I thought were a bit short. I made a photo copy of the page. I thought about this for 3 days, then I made a decision, I sent Celia an email with the attached copy and said please see me about this at 5.00 this afternoon. I watched her, the look on her face as she read the email, she looked over at my office, a startled look, I smiled, she got up and came into my office. Where did you get this, I explained, she was quite annoyed. I stood up, look, its ok, your not going to lose your job, its between us, I put my hand on her shoulder, I thought if you would like to act on the last question, I would be very open to that. If not, no need to see me at 5.00. Nothing changes, however I was quite flattered by your answers, thank you. She smiled, well that's the truth and walked to the door. I thought about nothing else, 5.00 came and went, Celia was not at her desk, everyone had left, oh well, I started to shut down my computer when I heard, too busy for me. Celia, no of course not, let me lock the front door, I did. I walked back in, I said look, she said sshhh, let me, as her hand went to my trousers, I didn't say a word as my trousers went to the floor, her hand circled my cock, sit on the desk, I did and her mouth covered my cock, her hand grabbed mine and put it on her head, I was ready, aagh, im going to cum, she literally sucked the cum from me as I held her head. She kept going then slowly stood up, I stood, she lifted her dress and leaned over the desk,, no panties, her legs spread, I knelt , my face between her large bottom, licking up and down, oh please fuck me,i moved between her legs, the contrast between my white body and her dark skin as I fucked her wet tight pussy was very erotic, a long fuck. I moved back, turn around, she lay on her back on the table as I lifted her legs and hammered into her until finally I could take no more and what cum I had left coated her pussy. We stood, not much talk until as she left she said I wonder what my man is going to make of my pussy tonight. We continued our office affair for another 3 years until she left. Even after that she would send me an email saying she was going to call in at the office after 5.00 .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous