All Comments on 'Late Night Train'

by Fragile_Jester

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 11 years ago
Another case ...

... of the multiorgasmic rape victim. At least you didn't make her a virgin. The back story leading is pretty well written, but then, in the infamous words of at least one Texas politician, "she just laid back and enjoyed [the rape]"

The sex scene was pretty hot if one can put aside its total absurdity

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i like...

...the setting. and i like how you go from rejection to "challenge". a human psyche is a complex thing, so i can see how the rejection she experienced earlier that night opens her up to seek satisfaction elsewhere. could this happen for real? yes, i think so. i was hoping for the 2nd guy to join in or have "his turn" and not only act as "the wall". a three-some might have spiced the whole thing up even more. other than that: i enjoyed reading it, especially because of Xin's inner monologues resp. her "in-sight".

as far as grammar etc goes: you broke the story in halves -the first half is written in past tense, the second half in present tense. did this serve some purpose? personally myself, i would have written it all in present tense, as it draws the reader in closer and creates a feeling of being there in person -as Xin, as the college boy or as a bystander.

thank you for the story and please keep writing!

Fragile_JesterFragile_Jesterover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Feedback

I appreciate the comments.

H. H. - Id be interested to hear what part read to you as "multi-orgasmic". Sounds like a writing fail on my part as that wasn't part of what i was trying to covey. As to her unrealistic acceptance of the situation, I figure that is a key component of the "rape fantasy" that many people find intriguing despite being horrified by the thought of it ever happening in the real world.

Anon - Glad you liked it. This was originally written for an individual who I believed was not into the group aspect so it was already a stretch as is. I was also on a deadline so had to keep it short.

Thanks again for the comments guys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous