Learning and Growing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wished I had been there to join in," Susan said.

"You would?"

"Yeah, but I would have sucked off at least one of them. I had a black guy once in college. He had a really big cock, way too big to blow. But it sure felt good in my pussy. He was also uncircumcised. I like cut cocks better especially if I'm giving a blowjob. But uncut sure works fine for fucking. I remember he really stretched me out. Getting jealous, Bob?"

"Well, I'm glad it was just that one time. I like your pussy nice and tight."

Jill and I had a wild romp in bed that night. Jill fondled my cock. "Your cock is so big. I still can't believe those guys were even bigger. Maybe two inches?"

"Looked like it to me. But you had a closer look!"

"I'm glad you didn't make a scene. Two huge, black cocks! I hope you don't get mad if I say something?"

"Of course not."

"Ever since I have wondered what a cock that big would feel like. Could I get it all in? How much cum would come out."

The next morning we walked into town. There was a small, hole-in-the wall, sex shop just off main street. "Let's go in. I have an idea."

I found a jelly-type dildo that was described as twelve inches. Actually it had some balls at the end so the shaft itself seemed about 10". And fat. "Yes, that looks like theirs." It was much bigger than either of our dildos.

We made the purchase and headed back to our bungalow. We stripped down to play. I unwrapped the dildo and pressed it between Jill's pussy lips, moving it up and down.

"Stick it in."

The head and a couple of inches easily went in her lubricated pussy. I started slow thrusting with the dildo. Rather quickly she was taking the full length. I would alternate some long, deep thrusts with some shorter ones. Sometimes I held the dildo in deep and rotated it.

"Eat my pussy while his big cock is fucking me."

Jill was getting wrapped up in the fantasy. I started licking the top part of her pussy lips next to the dildo. As I continued with the dildo I licked up and down, then concentrated on her clit. Her hips were thrusting up and down.

"So good ... so good ... Faster...I'm coming."

The dildo and my face were covered with her juices. Jill slumped back, slipping a finger between her lips as she unwound.

"Honey, I want you to suck his cock."

I pushed the dildo into my mouth, tasting her juices.

"Yes, just like that. Go deeper."

I managed to get a couple of inches into my throat.

"Stick it all in."

I tried to control the gag reflex and managed to slide more in. I gagged some and pulled it out.

"Do it some more."

I tried again, this time the entire ten inches went in.

"That is so sexy. I can see your throat bulging."

Sliding the dildo out, I positioned my cock at her pussy and pushed all the way in one stroke. No finesse, just hard fucking. We both quickly came.

"That really turned me on, Jim. Too bad it wasn't a real cock!"

We had a few more vacation days in Belize. So there's more to our story.

12