Learning the Rules Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alexandra please tell me you see how beautiful you are. Tell me you know that I marked you with my love bites because I think you are so fucking beautiful and sexy that I wanted to mark you as mine. Even if it was only for twenty-four hours, I wanted you to know you were mine."

Alexandra's breathing is becoming rapid. She sighs so loudly and sexily that a chills runs over Jamison. He hears a little moan through the phone connection.

I can't believe she can have this kind of effect on me and she isn't even in the fucking room. Hell, she isn't even in the fucking house. Fuck! Not again!

He looks down as he feels himself go hard in that instant. Shaking his head, he mouths the words, "Fuck Me!"

Alexandra feels the wetness from her sex slowly flow from her, moistening the outside of her sex. As her arousal becomes elevated, she can smell her own scent fill the confines of her walk-in closet. She is dizzy with need. Jamison has her so on edge with his voice, his words, and his knowledge of her body.

"Alexandra talk to me. Look at yourself in that mirror and tell me what you see. Tell me you see how beautiful you are and how sexy you are. Tell me how my love bites add to that beauty. Tell me they make you feel good about yourself because they are a symbol of how much I want you. A symbol of how much I need you. They are a symbol, that if only for twenty-four hours, you were mine. I dominated you and I owned you if only for a short time, you were mine."

Jamison waits to hear her respond to him. He waits to hear what she will say. Waits to see how she will respond to everything he has said. He can hear her panting.

"Alexandra, tell me what you see. Tell me what you are feeling right this moment. Tell me now Alexandra." He commands her to answer him. His need is evident in his voice but he remains in control.

"Beautiful Jamison." She whispers. "I feel beautiful and sexy."

"Jamison, I see exactly what you described. Your love bites aren't ugly, they're beautiful Jamison. They remind me of you, of our time together. There was nothing ugly about that. They make me feel so wanted, so needed, so a part of you." She gasps between her words. "I never thought of them like you described. I never felt this way about my body until you described it from your eyes."

"That's true, you are wanted, and you are needed. They mark you as part of me, as mine." He rasps out his words as his cock springs up to a full erection at the sound of sexual need and desire in her voice. "Are you okay?"

"Jamison I need you. I need something right now. I feel so ...I need...Jamison, your voice does things to me. It has an effect on me that I can't explain. It makes me so, I don't know. I'm so aroused by you, so wet. Oh God Jamison...please help me here."

"Alexandra, sit down on the floor. Face the mirror." He commands while dealing with his own state of arousal. "Are you on the floor Alexandra?"

"Yes Jamison. I'm on the floor. Jamison, I need you. I'm so in need of you right now. Please."

"Alexandra put the phone on speaker and place it on the floor next to you." He waits.

"It is. I did." She pants.

"Now look into the mirror. Spread your legs. Bend up at your knees. Spread your legs wide open. I want you to be able to see yourself Alexandra. Look at yourself. Can you see your sex Alexandra?"

"Yes."

"Are you spread wide open? I want you to be able to see everything." His voice calm and demanding now.

"Yeees." Her word comes out as a breathy sigh.

"Good. Look how beautiful your pussy is in the mirror. Look at how full your lips are. Look at how wet you are. You're so aroused your insides are a deep red. You're so wet your inner tissue and lips are shiny with your own juices. Aren't they Alexandra?"

"Oh God! Yes Jamison." She practically cries out at him.

"Take your fingers and touch yourself Alexandra." His voice is commanding her, but it is so silky it is like a caress over her skin as he continues to give her orders.

"Stroke your fingers along your pussy lips. Do it gently Alexandra. We are in no hurry." He is touching himself as he continues to talk to her.

"Go ahead Alexandra, do as I say. Do it for me."

"Oh! Oh! Jamison. Please." Alexandra moans out quietly as she strokes herself watching every move she makes in the mirror. "Jamison, I can see everything. It's so fucking erotic. Oh God! I never masturbated watching myself in a mirror before. It's so foreign, so sexy."

"Good. I want you to enjoy it." He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes, listening to her panting breaths.

"Take your fingers and touch yourself deeper. Touch inside your lips." Jamison's body tenses as she moans aloud.

"Stroke your fingers up and down. Stroke them faster Alexandra." His breathing increases.

"Stroke them faster." His voice is more demanding.

With each command he gives her, she follows it. She is soon stroking herself to every word he says. He can hear the wet suck sound she is making as she strokes her pussy. Jamison has his eyes still closed on the other end of the phone. He is picturing just how erotic it would be to sit there and watch Alexandra pleasure herself. The picture in his head is so real, so vivid; he can almost reach out and touch her.

Jamison's breathing escalates even faster. His heart is pounding in his chest just listening to her masturbate over the phone. His erection is standing at full height and it is pulsating and tapping off his lower abdomen.

Alexandra isn't here. He doesn't have to suffer through another erection just to prove he has will power and control. Fuck that, he has already spent a good portion of the last twenty-four hours hard as marble without relief. Now he can take care of himself. He spits into his hand a few times and starts to rub his cock. Too in need to move to the other side of the bed and reach in the table drawer to get the lube.

"Jamison. Jamison talk to me. Please talk to me." She cries.

"Play with your clit Alexandra." There is a slight tension in his voice, but she ignores it.

"Take your other hand and slide your fingers around your clit." He demands of her as he strokes his cock.

"Keep your fingers stroking inside your pussy while you circle your clit. Don't stop until you're ready to come."

"Alexandra are you doing as I say?" There is need in his voice. He needs to come. He needs for her to come with him even if they experience over the phone. He needs for them to come together.

There is silence for a few seconds then Alexandra whimpered out a quiet little "yes".

"Alexandra, when you're close to orgasm you need to tell me. Don't come until you tell me. Understand?"

"Yes. Yes Jamison."

He can hear she is close. He can also hear how much more excited and wet she is now. Her fingers are making a sloshing sound as she continues to masturbate. The phone must be right next to her thigh. The sloshing she makes and the panting sounds are so clear to him. The sounds of her pleasuring herself are driving him crazy. He is stroking his cock so hard and so fast he needs to spit on his hand again. Just as he places his hand back on his cock, he hears Alexandra.

"I'm ready Jamison. I'm...ready...to ...come." She is barely breathing between her words.

"Alexandra." He moans.

"Keep playing with your clit." He takes a short burst of breaths.

"Fuck yourself with your other hand Alexandra. Push your finger inside your hole. Push hard. Push hard Alexandra." His voice is harsh as he demands she do as he says.

"Thrust them in you fast, faster, faster, faster Alexandra." He's yelling at her now. His voice crescendo's as he continues to instruct her into her climax.

He can hear her panted breaths and sex moans as she does as she is told. He is struggling to hold himself back as he listens to her body's response.

Every time he tells her to do something harder, faster, or more, Jamison does the same to his cock. He is matching her stroke for stroke. They are both panting and stroking in unison. They are both stroking themselves but picturing each other as they batter their individual sex organs.

"Do it faster Alexandra. Touch your clit faster, faster, faster." He increases his strokes as he continues issuing commands to her.

"Fuck yourself harder, harder, and faster." The tension in both of their rooms is escalating.

Alexandra cries out. "I'm going to come. Jamison. I'm need to come."

"Come Alexandra. Come for me. Come now!" Jamison tightens his grip and pulls on himself hard and fast.

Alexandra cries out as her orgasm rakes over her. She throws her head back as she continues to rub her clit and finger fuck herself.

Finally she gets relief as she feels a rush of warm fluid coat her fingers and drip down into her hand. Tremors flow through her body and little spasms shoot through her sex as she continues to stroke herself through the final moments of her orgasm.

Her body falls back as her back arches and she cries out. "Jamison."

Her mind is a little preoccupied, but she can hear Jamison on the other end of the phone. Alexandra knows he is masturbating along with her and she realizes that he climaxed shortly after she did.

A smile comes over her face at the thought of him finally getting release. She pulls her fingers from inside her and lies down flat on her back with the thought of Jamison giving her step by step instruction through her masturbation. Him waiting for her to tell him she was ready to come and her waiting for his permission before she allowed herself to come.

At that moment Alexandra has an epiphany. She realizes she never felt so connected to another person the way she feels connected to Jamison.

She starts one of her mind conversations, but it is more like an argument or a warning. Again someone is warning her. Only this time it is her subconscious warning her to be careful. Again her own thoughts are fighting her.

You feel close to him now. You feel very close to him now. Ask yourself this Alexandra, what do you really know about him. Do you know him at all? The answer is no. You have a few details about his life, but you don't know him. Remember his words were somewhat of a warning. He told you "I am who and what I am." Well, who and what is he? He told you "you're not ready for me, for who I am, for what I want." Doesn't that put up any flags for you Alexandra? Do you know him at all?

Shut up! Jesus, I'm finally feeling good. Feeling happy and you have to do this now. Remember these words he said "don't be afraid to try new things to make change, to live life." Well I remember them. I also remember him telling me "I will never do anything you don't want me to do" and "I will never hurt you or lie to you."

I remember feeling close to him, trusting him, enjoying him, and having great sex with him. All of that has to count for something. I'm trying to figure things out. I'm going to learn about his life choices. I'm going in with my eyes open. I'm not some young naive girl. I'm a woman and I know what I want. Now shut up and let me enjoy my afterglow!

Jamison ejaculates all over his abdomen as he hears Alexandra cry out as she climaxes. He looks down as spurt after spurt of cum pumps out of his cock and lands on his abdomen and chest. By the time he is done, he is coated in his own cum. It has been a long time since he pleasured himself to that degree of an orgasm. He knows his elevated reaction is a combination of the length of time of his "self-imposed control" and his response to Alexandra's orgasm.

"Alexandra how are you? Are you ok?" He quietly asks as he grabs a few tissues and starts to clean himself off.

"Yes." She whispers back. "I'm fine now." She hesitates and asks more quietly. "How are you?"

"I'm good." He says with a little laughter in his voice. "I'm just fine. Thanks."

"Jamison."

"Yes."

"I know I have had to say this way too often, but I'm sorry I was so mad at you, so angry about the love bites. I'm sorry I said those things to you. Sorry about how I yelled at you." Her breath is still a little fast, so it sounding like she is short of breath as she speaks.

"I know Alexandra. It's something you and I are going to have to work on together. It's not something I can let happen without addressing it."

"I figured you were going to say something like that." She teases.

"Good to know you're paying attention. Maybe there is hope for you yet." He says while giving her a teasing laugh. "Then you also must have figured that I will address it with you in the near future." His voice is light but none the less daunting.

"I did, but then I remembered we don't have an agreement yet."

"I'm working on a twenty-four hour extension clause!" He torments her with his words.

"Oh! I didn't know about that." She whispers knowing what he will say next. She is dreading his words even as she feels the butterfly in her stomach in anticipation of them.

"Being the intelligent woman you are you also know what else that entails." He states firmly.

"Yes." She moans out quietly almost to herself as the butterfly multiplied into butterflies, hundreds of them.

He hears her response, but more than that he hears her feelings behind the worded response. Her moan isn't a scared moan. It is a sexy, almost needy moan. As if she not only expects a punishment will accompany their discussion, but that she wants it, anticipates it, and maybe even relishes it.

"Tell me what you understand that that would entail Alexandra." He is dragging out her state of arousal by teasing her and making her answer his question.

"A punishment?" She says it as a question, leaving room for hope or doubt in her mind, if not in his.

"Alexandra there should be no question in your answer. I think you know for sure what that entails. Now try again, this time with a little more certainty. Because I assure you there is no doubt in my mind." He chastises.

"A punishment." She says emphatically.

"Good. Very good. Now if you are ok with your body image, my love bites, and working on your phone etiquette, I have to get a shower. I have to take care of some business, but if you don't feel ready I can stay on the phone longer if you need me to. I don't want to leave you if you think you need me."

He is worried about her. Jamison worries that she may need to talk to him more about her feelings. She may even want him or need him to come to her apartment. He is concerned about leaving her too soon with any doubt in her mind about how beautiful and sexy she is. He doesn't want her to doubt anything about herself or who she is as a woman.

As Jamison speaks to her and checks with her to make sure she is ok, Alexandra knows what choice she is going to make. She isn't going to make it based on homework. She will do the homework, be well informed, and ask a lot of questions. It is just part of who she is. It is also part of who she is to make big decisions based not only on what her head tells her, but what her gut tells her. Both are telling her to follow her gut.

She realizes that even though she and Jamison have made it sound as if they won't be with each other or continue their relationship until she is better informed and a decision is made, they are doing just that. It may not be as intense or demanding as he is used to, but they are continuing it just the same.

As to whether or not she will offer herself as his submissive and he will accept her as such, they will have to wait until Friday. At least officially, unofficially all signs point to the fact that they are continuing their relationship after their bargained time and that is fine with her.

"Jamison, what business do you have to take care of on a Sunday morning?" She curiously asks.

"I have to meet with Ashley for brunch later. She and I still have a few things to discuss." He answers with a little heat in his voice.

"Jamison, please remember that you and Stephen are best friends and that Ashley loves you."

"Alexandra this does not concern you and I would appreciate it if you stay out of it. When I say 'appreciate,' I really mean stay out of it. That will include not calling Ashley as soon as we hang up. It will also include not texting her because I used the word call and you thought you found a loop hole. Basically, I'm saying do NOT communicate with Ashley about this matter in any form. Am I making my wishes clear?"

She is quiet for a few moments as she wonders again how he knows just what she is thinking at times. She is just thinking, I won't call her, I'll just text her. Just then he comes off with his clarifications. Damn he is good!

"Yes, your wishes are clear, O Great and Powerful One." She says this in a haunted sounding, echoed voice and laughs.

"I like the 'O Great and Powerful One' aspect of it, but what is that voice supposed to be?"

"How did I know you would like that part? The voice is the sound effect voice they use in the Wizard of OZ when they speak to the Wizard." She laughs again.

"Yes, well, I'm no wizard. I'm just your run of the mill, every day, average Dom you see on the street." He gives her a quiet laugh that holds more than simply humor in it. It holds promise. "But trust me when I say, if I find out you go against my wishes and speak to Ashley about this, clicking your little red heels together will not save you from MY Special Powers. Understand?"

"Understood and for the record, I don't have little red heels. In fact, I dislike the color red in most things. Just to remind you again, I also do not have a signed contract saying that I will follow your commands either."

"If you are going to keep getting technical about following my commands Alexandra, you should have considered that about an hour ago. I would have been more than happy to have hung up, left you in your crazy woman state, and gone back to sleep."

"Well, when you put it that way, you make me sound unappreciative." She laughs.

"I have My Special Powers to fix that also." He teases.

"I bet you do Jamison. I just bet you do. By the way, have I told you yet today that you surprise and amaze me?"

"No. Now that you mention it, I don't think you have." He laughs at the reference she has come to use rather frequently since they met.

"Mr. Jamison Montgomery, you never cease to surprise and amaze me." Her voice is a little deeper and little huskier since their verbal sex play and teasing. She can feel herself getting aroused again.

"By the sound of your voice, I think we better say good bye. Otherwise I think you will be giving new meaning to 'being in the closet'. So, I'm going to hang up now. I'll call you later. Get some homework done. There is a lot to read and comprehend."

"Yes Sir." She doesn't realize what she says until the words are out of her mouth. She isn't using the D/s version of "Sir," she is using the military version of "Sir." "Shit! Jamison, I don't mean to say that like, you know." She sounds nervous and a little anxious at her faux pas.

"I hear where the inflection in your voice is placed Alexandra. I know how you mean it. Though that doesn't mean I don't like hearing it regardless of how you mean it." His voice is deeper now also. Her use of the term "Sir" hit him right in the solar plexus, even though he knows what she is saying.

"Ok. It's definitely time to hang up. My voice isn't the only one that's changing." Her smile can be heard through the phone.

"Good idea. I'll call you later."

"Ok. Have a good day. And play nice with Ashley." She taunts.

"I don't play with Ashley at all. Thank you very much." He laughs at his own play on words.

"Now, I know we need to hang up. I'll talk with you later. Try to enjoy your brunch."

"I will."

"Jamison. One more thing."