Learning the Rules Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No trouble at all. I'll be at your door at seven sharp."

"I'll be there, ready and able." She said.

"Alexandra are you trying to hurt my feelings?" He asked grabbing his heart and pretending he was wounded.

"How did I hurt your feelings?" She looked a little confused by his comment.

"I do believe the quote is, 'ready, willing, and able.' You forgot the 'willing' part of it!" His eyes and his words were full of mischief. "I do hope you are also willing Alexandra. You really need to be willing."

Alexandra turned red as she looked around them to see if anyone may have heard his last comment. She was blushing and it was quickly descending down her neck to her chest.

"Don't look now Alexandra, but you are in full blush mode." Then he leaned in to whisper in her ear. "May I add how beautiful you look when your skin is all warm and pink? It should be like that more often. If it were up to me, I would keep you like that as often as possible. Not just the cheeks of your face would be warm and pink." He winked as he gave her his most come hither look.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was exactly seven o'clock when Alexandra heard the knock on her door. She took a quick look in the mirror before she went to answer the knock. She had her hair combed back and in a stylish pony tail. She left work a little early to make sure she had time to shower and change. Alexandra wore very little make up but she quickly ran a lip gloss over her lips before making that smacking sound.

She decided to wear something simple and comfortable. She chose a merlot colored wrap-tie dress. The V neckline dipped just low enough to show cleavage but not too low to show too much of her bust. The hem ended just a few inches above her knees and with plain black pumps it looked classic but still casual. Alexandra added small plain silver hooped earrings and a silver chain that drew the eye to her cleavage. Satisfied with her look she opened the door.

Jamison looked extremely sexy. He stood in her doorway with nice tight black jeans and a crisp black button down shirt. He had a dark grey jacket and his thick wavy hair was combed back. Alexandra thought to herself that Jamison looked every bit like the picture of a sexy Dom on one of those kinky novels. As soon as she opened the door, he smiled as he looked her over from head to toe and whistled.

"You like?" Alexandra smiled and twirled around making the skirt of her dress lift a little as she spun.

"I like very much." He didn't know whether his eyes should stay on her exposed cleavage or run the length of leg that was now open to view as her skirt lifted a little off her thighs as she continued to twirl.

"Thank you. I must say you look very handsome tonight. You look just like the sexy Dom from a kinky novel." She smiles at him, thinking nothing of her comment. "Would you like something to drink? I have a nice wine chilled."

"I'm good thanks. So, I like the sexy part, but I don't think I like being compared to a dime store Dom on some book cover." He says with his brow lifted. "If you would like a drink go ahead. They'll hold the table for us." He says as his eyes skate down her body for the second time since she opened the door.

"I'll wait. I'll have one at the restaurant. Are you ready to leave?"

"Not just yet."

As Alexandra goes to walk by him to the door, Jamison takes hold of her arm. Spinning her to face him, he quickly slides her up against the wall of her foyer. He places his body up against the length of hers crushing her to the wall. He moves so quickly she is startled and gives out a little shriek of surprise.

"Jamison." She cries aloud.

Jamison takes that opportunity to kiss her and thrust his tongue into her mouth. His kiss is hard, demanding, and forceful. He holds her chin so she can't move very much. His lips and tongue control every aspect of the kiss. Alexandra moans lightly but the sound is muted my Jamison's mouth. He releases her chin and slides his hand down her neck, over her breast and he squeezes her breast firmly as he rubs his thumb across her nipple. His hand slides down her rib cage to her hip. He slides it back and cups her ass pulling her forward as he places his thigh between her legs.

"Spread your legs Alexandra." He stops his kiss only long enough to give his command and then he returns to kissing her mouth. He licks her neck as he slides his thigh between her legs.

"Pull your dress up to your waist." He commands as he returns to kissing her jaw line and neck.

Alexandra takes a deep breath as she does as he requested. Every time she is near him, she feels a need for him. Jamison kisses her again, this time a little softer before he ends the kiss and stares into her eyes. He holds eye contact with her for the next several minutes as he pushes his thigh between her spread legs and up against her sex. Only the thin material of her panties separates her sex from his jean covered thigh.

He holds both of her ass cheeks in his hands now and pulls Alexandra forward. As her panty covered sex rubs against his thigh she can feel the rough friction from his jeans. He pushes his thigh against her harder and his hands continue to cup her ass and pull her forward to rub against him harder. Three or four minutes go by before Alexandra leans into him and moans into his neck.

"Jamison. She moves to adjust herself against his thigh for some release of the pressure on her clit. That's when she realizes that her panties have been rubbed into the slit of her labia and are being pulled up against her clit. Every time Jamison pushes up on her with his thigh, her panties pull tighter over her clit.

"Jamison please. This is torture. My clit feels like it is on fire." She moans each word into the curve of his neck as she holds onto his arms for support and her head rests on his shoulder.

"Please what Alexandra?" His voice is quiet and sexy.

"Please stop or please make me come. Because if you continue with this we are never going to make it to dinner."

"Which do you want me to do Alexandra?" His hands pull on her a little faster.

"Shall I stop or make you come?" His voice is deep and guttural as he continues to pull her up against his thigh and tightly grasps her ass.

"Make me come." She whispers, short panting breaths are quietly coming from her as she whispers again. "Jamison, please make me come."

He pulls her body at angle toward him so that his thigh has more freedom to move and rub against her. He places his hands lower just under her ass cheeks and she starts undulating her pelvis causing her sex to rub against him faster. He continues to pull her back and forth over and over as he presses his thigh up and into her.

Alexander digs her fingers into Jamison's arms as she holds on to him. Her head flips back as she cries out during her orgasm.

"Ohh! Ohh! God! Ohh! Umm! Jamison!"

Her body trembles as he holds her against him while he kisses her neck and his hand strokes up and down the length of her back. She rests against his chest as her legs finally get some strength back in them. Slowly she pushes herself back off of Jamison's chest. As she looks up into his face, she sees he is smiling down at her.

"How was that for a dime store Dom? Was it what you would expect?" He laughs at her surprised expression.

"Jamison, I didn't mean anything critical by my comment. I was complimenting you." She says while still catching her breath.

"I prefer the way you complimented me as you rode my thigh. I have to tell you Alexandra your responsiveness is very pleasing to me." He leans down and lightly kisses her.

"I'm still not sure if I rode your thigh or if your thigh rode me. But either way, I aim to please." She bites the inside of her cheek as she realizes, once again, that she has chosen the wrong phrase to use with him. As she looks up she sees he is still smiling at her.

"I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that. Do you think you are ready to leave now?" He asks as he slowly removes his thigh from between her legs and helps her to stand.

"Just give me a minute to wash up and change my panties." She is still trying to get her head around what just happened here.

"That won't be necessary Alexandra. Let's go." He takes her hand and starts toward the door.

"Jamison, I have to. My panties are sticking to me. I can't go out in these." She pulls back on his arm.

"Alexandra you don't have to. You look fantastic. Your eyes are bright, your cheeks are pink, even your cleavage is flushed. It's not your damp panties that are going to let people know you just had an orgasm. All they have to do is look at you and they will know. Your whole body advertises the fact that you just had sex." He smirks.

"I would rather just wash and change them quick." She looks at him.

"I'm asking you not to. I like the idea of you knowing and feeling that you just came for me. I like the idea that if I were to lean over and take a deep breath I could smell your sex. I'm asking you not to Alexandra."

He looks into her eyes as he asks her a second time. Alexandra is looking at him. She wonders what it is about him that makes her want to make him happy. What it is that makes her feel she should trust him and do as he wishes. She doesn't understand it and she has never felt this way. She has never, not done what she wanted in order to please a man. She knows that even though she would rather change, she's not going to because it will make Jamison happy. Right now, that is more important to her than wearing damp panties.

"Fine, I'll keep these on if it makes you happy. And stop giving me those puppy dog eyes. I know you don't mean it. I know it's one of your tactics to get what you want. Now if we can go, I'm even hungrier now than I was before. Just so you know I'm going to order the largest most expensive steak on the menu."

"That is fine with me. You deserve the best steak they have to offer." He laughs as he takes her hand and they leave her apartment.

"Just so you know Ms. Newman, during your presentation today, I had to restrain myself from smacking your ass every time you gave me dirty look for asking a question." Jamison squeezes her hand as they walk to the elevator.

"I too restrained myself Mr. Montgomery. Because after about your fifth or sixth question, I debated smacking your ass a few times myself!" Alexandra looks up at him to gauge his response.

"Did you now? I'll have to think about how I feel about that. That may cost you Ms. Newman." He smiles down at her.

"A girl can only hope Mr. Montgomery." She returns his smile and notes his look of surprise.

~~~~~~~~~~

Once in his car, they drive down to the Little Italy section of the city. It's a quiet area with lines of row homes and small independent markets and family restaurants on every other corner. Jamison has reservations at one of his favorites. As they enter, they are greeted by the owner.

"Hello Jamie. Nice to see you. You look good." The man must be in his seventies and speaks with a thick Italian accent even though he has lived in this country for fifty years.

"It's nice to see you Mr. Napalotano. How are your wife and family?"

"Everybody is good. You follow me and bring the beautiful woman with you." He says as he smiles at Alexandra. "I have your table all ready."

He walks them to the back room where there are only eight tables. He directs them to the table in the far back corner. It is a little more private than the others because it has a half wall on the one side which separates it from the main area. Otherwise, the restaurant is really a converted home. They are seated and the man leaves them with menus.

"Jamie, Tomas will be right over to take your orders. Let me know if you need anything. You hear."

"I hear, Mr. Napalotano. I'm sure Tomas will take good care of us. He always does."

"This is a nice place Jamison. It's very simple, inviting, warm, and everyone seems so friendly. You must come here often to be welcomed so warmly."

"I've been coming here since I was a kid. We used to have family dinners here. My dad loved this place." As he said it, it was like Alexandra could see the memories dance through his eyes and across his face.

"You look so calm when you speak of it. Like you can see everything as it was happening." She touches his hand as it rests on the table next to her.

"I can. I remember every minute of it. Enough about that. Everything on their menu is delicious you won't be disappointed in anything you order. That is if you decide you don't want the largest steak in the house." He laughs.

The waiter came to the table, after a few pleasantries, he pours the wine Jamison requests and takes their orders. Alexandra is true to her word and orders the largest steak on the menu. The waiter's eyes almost pop out of his head with surprise when she asks for the twenty-four ounce porter house steak. Then he smiles and nods at her with admiration.

As they wait for their meals to be served Jamison talks to her about how she is feeling regarding the previous day's events. He is still concerned about some of the things she said about her self-image and how angry she was by the markings on her body. Satisfied by her answers, he asks the dreaded question.

"Are your love bites still very visible? Do you still have my teeth marks on you?" He is smart enough to sound somewhat repentant about it.

"Yes they're still visible! And yes, your teeth marks are all over me!" Absentmindedly Alexandra rubs her left hand under her breast and down along the path of his marks. She looks at him as she speaks but isn't aware of what she is doing.

"You have me curious Alexandra. They shouldn't hurt now and yet you're stroking them as if they do. Let me see those marks that have you so concerned." His gaze follows her hand as she rubs along her body.

"I can't show you them now. In case you haven't noticed Jamison, we're in public." She says quietly. "Not here, not now."

"Yes here, yes now." He laughs at the shocked look on Alexandra's face.

I wonder if she will ever be able to deal with these types of situations. Will she ever be comfortable with this, with the things I will ask of her? For that matter, will she ever be comfortable with me and my lifestyle. Is it something she really wants or is it something I want for her? Time will tell and I will have to give her that time. I hope I'm able to do that because right now, I want more from her. So much more!

"Alexandra." Jamison's voice has lost its playfulness. His eyes are dark now, focused on hers and his stare is penetrating. He continues in his command tone. "You can either decide to show me or decide you want me to take things into my own hands, but one way or another, I will see these marks."

"Jamison. I can't." She places her hands on the front of her dress where it crosses over itself.

"Alexandra. I want to see them. Here and now." He maintains eye contact with her as he speaks and his words don't leave any room for doubt in her mind that he intends to get what he wants. Here and now.

Alexandra can feel herself start to tremble at his promise to take things into his own hands. She hasn't known him long, but she does know that when he says something he means it. He has not failed to do one thing he said he would since they met. Her stomach flutters with nervous energy and a little bit of anticipation. As much as her mind is telling her she doesn't want to do this, her body is excited at the possibility of actually doing as he says. Alexandra feels the warmth and wetness building between her legs.

She closes her eyes and swallows. Her mouth is dry from the adrenaline starting to pump into her blood stream. Her heart is racing from the fear of being caught or seen by someone. She takes a deep breath and bites the inside of her cheek in order to calm herself.

Alexandra looks around the room. The three tables that have people at them are closer to the front of the room. No one is actually facing the corner where they are seated. She looks at Jamison and he is still staring at her with that damn eyebrow lifted as if daring her not to do as she is told. She takes a deep breath and moves her hands to the tie on her dress. She is wondering how fast she can untie it, open her dress enough for him to see and close it before anyone is the wiser.

"I can't believe you!" She says as she moves closer to him and turns her body so that it faces him and is out of view of the front of the room.

"Believe me baby, you are making the right choice. You really don't want me to be the one to open your dress right now. I may never want to close it and then where would that leave us?" Alexandra quickly unties her dress and opens it slightly for Jamison to view his work.

"There not too bad, they'll be gone by the end of week." As he says it he reaches his hand out and gently traces the ones open to his view.

Alexandra inhales deeply at the touch of his cool hand on her warm body. Jamison leans in to her. He kisses her lips softly and gradually builds the kiss into an in-depth exploration of her mouth with his tongue. His hand is still inside her dress and he's stroking along her abdomen. Alexandra is lost in the moment. She is lost in the feel of his mouth and the touch of his hand.

All of that ends quickly when she hears someone clearing his throat. As she pulls away from his kiss, she realizes the waiter has brought their dinner. She quickly pulls her dress closed and reties it at the waist. Her face is bright red as she gives Jamison the evil eye.

"Thank you Tomas, everything looks and smells wonderful." He smiles at her almost happy to have been caught by the waiter. "Tomas, I will get your attention if we need anything else. I think we will be fine from her forward."

"Yes, Mr. Montgomery. No problem, Sir." He nods to Jamison and smiles sympathetically to Alexandra, sorry for having come to the table at an inopportune time.

Jamison starts to eat and initiates a new conversation, as if nothing unusual just occurred. Alexandra looks at him with disbelief wondering if she will ever understand or get used to this man.

"I know you had a busy weekend Alexandra. Did you find any time to do your homework?"

"Yes. I looked over most of the paperwork you gave me, some twice."

"I hope you found it informative. Any questions?"

"Yes. Actually, I do have a few questions that have plagued my thoughts but I haven't had time to look into them any further."

Alexandra keeps her facial expression neutral but in her head she is smiling as she thinks to herself, now, it's my turn to try to surprise or shock him for once. I hope he chokes on his meal after what he just had me do. I don't know why he does it or how he convinces me to do it, but this might just get the response out of him I'm looking for.

"Ok. Let's start there. I'll answer whatever you need. What are they?"

"What are sports sheets and do people really do that with Ginger Root?" She says at full voice so everyone in the room can hear. Then she sits back and watches Jamison's reaction.

He barely swallows his food, as he coughs and chokes not only at her question, but at the volume in which she decided to ask it. Tears come to his eyes as he continues to choke. He looks at her and shakes his head.

"Touché Alexandra. I hope you enjoyed that because it will definitely cost you." He is trying to look at her with a stern face of disapproval, but he finds her behavior too humorous. He knows she did it to spite him because he made her show him her love bites. Well, than he will just have to find a way to top that before they leave the restaurant. Finally, he laughs once he is sure he just hasn't aspirated a mushroom or something.

"Well." She teases. "I believe I asked a question. I expect an answer when I ask a question." She is testing his limits by once again using his own words against him and with attitude. She knows how much Jamison enjoys when she does that. She may be pushing him a little too far for comfort and she knows it.