Learning the Rules Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be careful Alexandra. Be very careful Alexandra. Your mouth may be writing checks your ass can't cash, as they say." He looks at her with a glint of humor, threat, and promise all rolled into one expression.

Alexandra has part of the answer she has been looking for since she met Jamison. She realizes that this is it.

This is it. This is the look he gives me that makes me want to do whatever he asks. This is the look that fogs my thought process, that blurs my vision, and that makes me lose my breath. It's the one that puts my stomach into a somersault. This is the voice he uses to get what he wants. This is the sultry, sexy, deep commanding voice that gets results from me. The one that stops me from thinking twice about what I should do. That triggers something in my mind and my body to do his bidding. This is it. Finally, I have a piece of the puzzle.

"So does that mean I will not get my answers?" She asks and bats her eye lashes as if she has no clue why he looks and sounds the way he does right now.

"You'll get your answers Alexandra. You will get them and so much more. You will just have to wait a little while. Remind me to ask Mr. Napalotano if he has any fresh ginger before we leave. If you continue with this behavior, I can always show you how to use the ginger root." He smiles as her face goes red. "Now, eat your steak before it gets cold."

The rest of their dinner passes smoothly. They enjoy their conversation and their food. As Jamison gets the attention of the waiter, he asks Alexandra what she would like for dessert. She only ate half of her steak because she wanted to save room for something off the homemade dessert list.

"Cannoli." She says without hesitation.

"Tomas, the lady will have the Cannoli and I will have the Lemon Ricotta cheese cake. Thank you. Tomas, I would like two fresh cups of coffee also and please take your time. We are in no hurry."

"Yes Sir." He nods as he leaves the table.

"Alexandra, I've decided you were right after all." She is confused by his statement.

"Well, I'm glad to know you think I was right about something. Now, I'm just confused as to what." She looks at him, waiting for him to fill in the blanks.

"You were right about the panty issue. I should have never asked you to wear damp panties out. I will rectify my error right now. Give them to me." He holds out his hand for her to place them in.

"What? Jamison, they're dry now. They're fine." Alexandra's voice quivers.

I know he is not going to accept that answer. He is playing with me, toying with me, and punishing me for being mouthy with him earlier. I shouldn't be punished for playing. Although he did tell me when we first met a time would quickly come when he wouldn't tolerate it so well. It can't be now, it's too soon. God, will I ever learn not to push this man's buttons. He likes to tease; he just doesn't do so well when the tables are turned.

"Alexandra, I want you to give me your panties." He smiles at her.

"I bet you do, but I don't want to give them to you." She smiles back at him.

"Alexandra, I mean it. You have exactly thirty seconds to get your panties off and place them in my hand. Do you understand? Just to make it a little more clearly for you, I mean here and now. In fact, time starts now." He places his hand flat open on the table.

"Jamison, but.." She stops speaking as she hears him whisper to her.

"One, two, three, four, I suggest you hurry. Five, six, seven, you really don't want to waste any more time Alexandra. You have no idea what I plan to do if those panties aren't in my hand before I reach thirty. Eight, nine, ten," he continues to count aloud for her.

Alexandra closes her eyes as she pulls the skirt of her dress up and places her fingers under the elastic side bands. She is so nervous her hands are shaking and all she can hear in her head is, "eleven, twelve, thirteen." She wants to kill him she is so mad at him right now.

She finally gets her panties down to her feet and they get caught on one of her heels. "Twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two."

"Shit! They're caught on my heel." She looks to Jamison for sympathy.

He smiles as he continues, "twenty-three, twenty-four."

"Bastard!" She bends and reaches under the table pulling them off her heel and quickly bringing her hand up with them in it.

Just before Jamison says "thirty," Alexandra slams her panties into Jamison hand. Part of them is lying on the table. Tomas is just about to place the dessert dishes in front of them as Alexandra slams her panties down.

"I'm sorry Miss. I didn't mean to get in the way of ...your panties." He smiles as he places the dessert dishes a little further away from them then he normally would have. Then he just quietly turns and walks away as if nothing unusual occurred.

Jamison bursts into laughter. Impressed by Tomas's response and completely amused by the look on Alexandra's face. He quite expects her to haul off and hit him at any moment. So much so, that he slides away from her a little.

"You better pull away." She looks at him fuming.

"Oh, behave. Everything is fine. Even Tomas took it well. That will teach you to not challenge me. I told you the other day I like to have my way. You really need to learn to expect these things. Maybe even to realize that you want them. Maybe even enjoy how they make you feel." He says as if tempting her to deny what they have been doing excites her.

"Alexandra, I want to ask you a few things and I want you to answer me honestly. Don't think about it, just answer honestly. If I think you are lying or if you start to think about your answer and rehearse it in your head before answering, I'm going to put you over my knee and spank you right here. Understood?"

"I hate you." She says as she bites her cheek.

"No you don't. Don't say that. I don't like it." He gives her an admonishing look.

He takes her panties and puts them in his jacket pocket and then takes hold of her hand. He looks into her face as he prepares to ask her questions.

"Yes I do, I mean it." She tries to pull her hand away.

"No you don't. Now, I don't want to hear that again. The next time you say that, even in jest, I'm going to bend your pretty ass over my knee and spank you till you're so red I can use you as a Christmas decoration. Now be honest, how do you feel right now? Don't think about it just tell me."

"I'm mad at you. I'm mad. Scared that not only the waiter saw what we were doing but that someone else could have seen me. Mostly I'm mad and angry at you though." She is still giving him the evil eye, but it's less intense than it was earlier.

"You don't feel nervous or edgy?" He asks, knowing she does.

"Yes some." Alexandra takes a deep breath and tries to remove her hand from his but he holds it tight.

"You don't feel even the least bit excited by what you just did?"

"Yes. Maybe a little." She can't lie, she knows she feels excited. She just doesn't want him to know.

"You don't feel fucking sexy and turned on right now?"

"You're out of control Jamison. I don't want to answer any more questions." She pulls on her hand again.

She tries to turn away from this look he is giving her as if he can read not only her mind, but her soul. He is so intense, it makes her nervous. He holds her chin and forces her to look at him.

"You make me that way Alexandra. I've never been out of control in my life. Yet, when I'm with you, I want to do things and I know I can't right now. So, yes, you make me a little out of control, but this isn't it. You will recognize it when I lose control. There will be no doubt in your mind when that happens. Now answer my question."

"Yes." Her voice is barely heard in her own head, let alone aloud. Alexandra feels her body respond to what he just said.

Oh no! Not now! Don't betray me now. No, you can't do this to me now. Don't give in to him. I hear what you're saying. I can feel all of the signs you are sending out to me that I want this man. This demanding, all consuming, egotistical, megalomaniac of a man, is the man I want? Are we sure? Should we think about it a little longer? Damn it! I know, I know, there is no reason to delay. I'm completely sure that I want this man, no matter what. If it doesn't work out in the end, at least I tried. There is no reason to wait. I've decided to tell him tonight.

"Yes what?" Jamison looks at her. Her facial expression has changed. She still looks angry, but she looks softer. He looks closely into her eyes. They're clear and her pupils are dilated. She looks much more focused. What is she thinking in that pretty mind of hers?

"Yes, I feel sexy and turned on. Are you happy now?" Her voice is strong.

She is no longer nervous or unsure. Now that she knows what she wants and what she is going to do. She will just have to take the bull by the horns. She laughs to herself. In this case it won't be the bull by the horns, but instead the Dom by the whip. Alexandra now knows how she feels and what she wants. She just has to inform Jamison of it. This should be good.

"Yes. I am happy now. I'm even happier knowing I can reach up your skirt and touch you any time I want." He smiles.

"Jamison!"

"Alexandra!"

"Jamison. I want to be serious for a moment."

"I was being serious baby. I was being serious the whole time. Never doubt that."

"After we finish our dessert, I would like to tell you something. It's something important and I don't want you to interrupt me while I tell you. Will you promise me that?" She looks into his eyes as she tries to read him.

"I promise I won't interrupt you, but there is no reason to wait until after dessert. I think I just lost my appetite." He considers the fact that he may have pushed too hard. Maybe she wants out.

"Are you sure you want me to tell you now. I can wait."

"No. Here and now, just like I said earlier." He smiles at her but it's not his normal handsome teasing smile.

"I don't want to wait until Friday to give you my decision about us, about what I want. I can tell you right now. I know I don't have all the facts or all of the information you want me to have before I make my decision. I don't know that it would make a difference to me even if I did. I have to base my decision on what I think in my head and what I feel in my gut. I have to go by what I feel in my heart and in my soul."

Alexandra pauses as she looks at Jamison. This time she moves closer to him. She is the one that holds his chin. She leans in as she quietly continues to speak to him. Now she holds his gaze as she stares into his dark brown eyes. She is barely a few inches from his face. She is close enough that she can feel the air escape from him as he exhales.

"Jamison, I'm sorry but I don't need to have all of the homework done to know what I want. I already know. I want you. I want to be with you. I want to learn about you, with you. I want you and all that entails. Everything else, I can learn as we go. I can learn from you. I'll still read the books and do everything else we talked about. I just don't see any reason in waiting until Friday to start our relationship together. I know what I want and I want you. I hope you still want me."

There are tears in Alexandra's eyes as she waits for his response.

Oh God! He's not moving. He's not speaking. He's just staring at me. Oh God! He has changed his mind. He doesn't want to be with me. He doesn't want to teach me.

Jamison leans toward her closing off those last few inches between them and he kisses her. He brings his hand up to the back of her head and wraps his fist in her pony tail. He's been dying to do that all night. He pulls her hair causing her head to pull back from his kiss.

"I want that too, Alexandra. I can't tell you how much I want that. I want that and so much more."

"I'll tell you what else I want Jamison. I want you to kiss me. I want you to kiss so hard that I will never forget this moment. I want you to kiss me like you have never kissed another woman before. I want this kiss to be ours and only ours. Can you do that for me? If only this one time can you kiss me like that?" Her voice and eyes are full of meaning, full of promise, full of something undefined.

"I can Alexandra. I can and I will." He practically growls his words at her.

In that moment there is a change in the energy between them. It isn't just a physical energy exchange. It is also an emotional energy exchange. In that moment something passes between them, connecting them. If it carried light, they would see arches connecting them body, mind, and soul. They feel it. They just don't have a name for it or a clear understanding of it. They are just aware it is and that is enough for now.

Jamison grasps tightly on her pony tail and pulls her toward him. He pulls her so firmly her face comes hard into his. He holds her there as he kisses her hard, then even harder. His pent up want and need for her come out through that kiss. His lips are brutal. He is holding nothing back, his tongue enters her mouth and demands control, demands her response. He is hungry for her and this is how he shows her. This is how he communicates best. This is what he wanted since they met.

He quickly slows the kiss her words come rushing back to him. "I want you to kiss me like you have never kissed a woman before. I want this kiss to be ours and only ours." That's what she asked him for and he promised her he would do that for her. That's not what his first kiss did, that's not what she asked or he promised.

This kiss will be his promise kiss. He gentles his grip on her hair. He lets go of her pony tail and slowly strokes the back of her neck. He holds the base of her skull as he pulls her mouth back to his. This time much more carefully, more gently. He licks his lips before touching hers. They are warm and wet and they glide over her mouth. Slowly he traces the indention of her mouth. He doesn't force his tongue into her mouth this time. He isn't demanding.

This time he waits for Alexandra to respond to him. This time he waits until she invites him in by parting her lips to him. She does. Gently his tongue slides between them. Softly his tongue caresses hers. His breath enters her mouth as he sighs at the feelings that just ran through his body. Alexandra feels the change in him. She feels all of the tenderness and kindness he hides from others but she knows is there. He just cloaks it behind those black eyes and commanding statements.

Alexandra knows it is there, she also knows he needs more. He needs different. He needs to be in control. It is part of his nature. It is a large part of who he is and she will give it to him willingly. She will give it just as he asked of her earlier this afternoon. She remembers his exact words, "Alexandra the quote is 'ready, willing, and able.' I do hope you are willing Alexandra. You really have to be willing."

Willing, she thought, I will give him willing. Alexandra places her one hand on his cheek and the other behind his neck. She pulls his face down on hers as hard as she can and she deepens his kiss. She pushes her tongue against his until he returns her pressure. His breathing increases as he takes control of the kiss back from her. He realizes what she is saying to him. He understands what she is offering him. And he takes what she was giving him.

Jamison's kiss becomes feral, animalistic, and wild. He takes control of her mouth and her body as he pulls her up against him. He is savage in his demands on her mouth and his need to touch her becomes uncontrollable. He unleashes his need as his hand quickly slides up her dress and between her legs. Alexandra doesn't hesitate one second. She opens to him and his need. He plunges his fingers into her hard and fast. She moans but offers no resistance.

Alexandra is warm and wet. She is ready for him and she needs him. She needs this. She wants and needs him to take her, to take control. She moves her body slightly forward and angles her body toward him to give him better access to her. He pulls his fingers back and plunges them into her again and again until she moans into his mouth. A dozen times he repeats this until she pulls away from his mouth and buries her head into the curve of his neck.

"Jamison." She cries quietly against his warm neck. "I need you."

He pulls her closer to him with one arm as he continues to stroke inside of her. "Bite my shoulder Alexandra. When you need to come and cry out, just bite my shoulder. I can't stop now. I need this from you."

"Don't stop. Please don't stop. I need this from you." She cries into his neck.

Her head is swimming. He body pulsates with desire and need. She can feel the waves start to flood her system as she is pulled into them.

"I need to Jamison. I need to." She cries softly into his neck.

"Bite me Alexandra. Bite into me. Do it. Do it now. Alexandra." His voice is deep and ragged.

As Alexandra comes, she bites into his shoulder. Her body shudders as her orgasm washes through her. Jamison holds her close to him as she comes and he feels every twitch of her body. He doesn't even flinch from the pain of her bite. He takes it and converts his pain into pure pleasure. A pleasure only Alexandra gives him. A pleasure he has never felt before.

As Alexandra calms next to him, he removes his hand from between her legs. He reaches up and takes a clean dessert napkin from the table. He gently cleans and dries between her legs before shoving the small napkin into his jean pocket. A little memento of the night that he is sure Mr. Napolitano won't mind if he keeps.

"Alexandra, do you think you're ready to leave?" He is still holding her against his shoulder.

"Yes. I'm ready." She whispers as she takes a few deep breaths.

"Do you need anything?" He straightens the skirt of her dress for her and pushes back a few hairs that have fallen out of her pony tail.

"Yes."

"What do you need baby?" He looks a little concerned.

"I need a to-go box for my cannoli and that cheese cake." She gives him a wickedly sexy smile. "I have a feeling I'm going to need the sugar for later." She looks up at him with her brow raised in question and hope.

"Tomas, the check and one to-go box for the lady please." He laughs and pulls her closer as he leans down to kiss her mouth.

"Alexandra, you should know you're going to be coming home with me tonight." His voice is deep and his eyes are practically black as he nips the side of her neck.

"You're damn right I am, but that doesn't mean I'm sharing my desserts with you."

"Yes it does!" He growls.

"Ok, but just one. Which one do you really want, the cannoli or the cheese cake?" She looks at the dessert plate.

"Alexandra, that's not the dessert I'm talking about. Trust me I have my own dessert in mind and you will be sharing it with me. I may even have seconds." He looks into her eyes then leans in to whisper, "possibly thirds."

"Oh!"

~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...