All Comments on 'Lee Ann Ch. 02'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MunchDKMunchDKalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

This is a very good one. Thank you, it hits me right where it needs to. I cannot wait for the next parts, my only hope is that it does not turn out to be set up by her boyfriend, that happens too often in these stories and have, I feel, become cliché.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please!

I do hope that there is a continuation of this! Really liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Love the way she finds herself being drawn deeper and deeper into being a slave. Love the breast play and weakness.

jleetechiejleetechieover 8 years ago
Brilliant

...why stop, this is a many part story in the making.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lee Ann's story

Sir,

Lee Ann's story is hot! It has lots of possibilities. I hope you will continue with it.

Will Lee Ann make the rounds and end up with her boyfriend, or back with Robert or Richard?

You could have Lee Ann with Richard at another corporate party and they could meet up with Jim with his new bimbo pet. You could show how Jim has changed as well or not changed. He could be with a nice little vanilla woman. Just some thoughts.

Curious Lady - J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7253 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lee Ann Ch. 01 Previous Part
Lee Ann Series Info