All Comments on 'Legally Nude Ch. 03'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanover 9 years ago
to long apart

hi any chance you can do monthly stories , it's just a bit different from the other stories that i read ,alun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ideal workplace

This is getting interesting H.

Wingman800

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I sense a growing comfort and improving style with each of the successive chapters as though you are revealing not only more of yourself but more of your inner lust and desires which, perhaps, you have not revealed before or have had an outlet to share.

A paradox of sorts: the unabashed, nude lawyer letting go.... cumming in a colleague's face. For me all of those elements generate heat. As your previous series, I look forward to the next as a voyeur or not a participant would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loveable Lawers?

I thought lawyers reproduced by fission, like one celled creatures. What do you call a busload of lawyers driving over a cliff? A good start.

mabell3368mabell3368almost 9 years ago
I'm still not sure

The basic premise is hard to accept, the sex is a little too glib, yet I am not ready to give up yet. Let me see where you go with this.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Legally 3

Must be something in the water that makes intelligent women want to fuck all the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHStoner@HStoner
Midwestern professional and rank amateur writer.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES