Leo's Device

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy to oblige, Max grabbed his sister's small waist and thrusted up into her repeatedly, watching her cunt swell every time he filled her up. She grunted and pressed against him harder, bobbing up and down on his dick faster and faster as her face contorted with immense pleasure. She let out a howl as she came, triggering Max to finally shoot his load up into his sister's deflowered pussy.

She collapsed against him and caught her breath, grinning, not allowing his cock to leave her warm tunnel. Max kissed her again, but this time it was slower, and it mean more to the both of them.

Leo looked around and grinned at this hot sticky mess he'd made. He couldn't wait to bring the device other places and see how well it worked there.

"Evil clock." Everyone else in the room froze and adopted a vacant expression as they fell back into a trance. "Okay, all of you listen. You're all going to forget this ever happened. John, you'll think you had to stay after to grade some papers. Emily, you'll remember helping me with my project but nothing more. You'll have residual sexual feelings for me, but you won't be able to explain them. And Max, you'll remember waiting for your sister in the hallway. But from now on, you'll still have a crush on her. Is that understood?"

They nodded.

"Good. Now get dressed." Leo joined them as they all pulled their clothes back on and assumed casual positions.

Leo snapped.

Their eyes cleared as they looked around. Emily smiled softly and headed towards the door with Max beside her. "Thank you for waiting, Max. And, Leo?" She said, looking back at him. "I had a good time helping you with your project."

Leo grinned. "Yeah, me too. I can't wait to do it again sometime."

12