Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not?" Abby responded. "She's beautiful, powerful, and has such a delicious..." Abby purposely left the final unsaid word floating between them, a suggestion and seduction of both the spoken and the unspoken.

Susanne looked at her niece, baffled. She couldn't even begin to wrap her head around this revelation.

Abby, knowing now was the perfect time to go... always leave them off balance... gave her Aunt a hug and a kiss on her cheek like she always did, but this time letting her Mistress' scent linger before walking away, leaving her Auntie speechless.

Susanne watched her niece walk away and back into her room to rejoin her friend and Mistress. As she closed her own door, frustration, followed by anger, began to fill her. As she lay back onto her bed she knew this conversation had confirmed her resolution: she'd have to talk to Maggie tomorrow and inform her of her daughter's tragic situation.

Bree was awaiting Abby's return, already wearing a strap-on dildo, ready to build on the information Susanne had just received. She ordered Abby onto the bed and with no foreplay whatsoever, thrust the large cock into her slave's pussy. Bree ordered sotto voce, "Now get animated, slut."

Abby, not wanting to disappoint, moaned loudly, "Oh yes Mistress, fuck your slut."

Susanne's anger continued increasing as she listened to her niece's loud, naughty words, "Yes, Mistress, fuck me, fuck me hard." Susanne tried to go back to her book, but she couldn't concentrate because of the exuberant sex sounds coming from next door. Although she was stressed and worried about her niece, she couldn't ignore her increasing need to come herself. It never occurred to her at the time that she was getting turned on not just by the sex, but also by her niece's domination. She just assumed it was her own lack of sex recently and the steamy book she'd been reading. But before she knew it she was rubbing herself as she listened, like an audible voyeur, to the lesbian sex going on next door. Susanne closed her eyes and fantasized her fiancé Todd on top of her, thrusting his cock in her hot love box, as she heard her niece getting louder, "Yes, don't stop, please, I'm getting so close, fuck me harder, DRILL ME, MISTRESS!!" Susanne's hand rubbed her clit faster and she did something she rarely did: she slid a finger inside herself. As Susanne got closer, her mind played tricks on her. The cock fucking her in her fantasy changed to a strap-on, and the body between her legs switched from her fiancé to Abby's Mistress, the beautiful, dominant, Bree. Susanne let out a gasp, but she was too far gone to stop herself and allowed her lesbian fantasy, one she never knew existed, to get her off. Just as she was close to coming herself, she heard her niece scream, "I'm coming, Mistress." Susanne herself followed, experiencing a much more intense orgasm than she usually achieved when she pleasured herself. She struggled not to scream, so instead let out a muffled gasp.

Lying in her own goo, Susanne shook herself back to reality and was mortified to realize what she'd just fantasized. After cursing to herself, something else she seldom did, she went and washed up. After composing herself, she looked in the mirror, more determined than ever to confront Maggie about her daughter's plight... this had to stop... NOW.

Next door, Bree had taken over the king-sized bed while Abby lay on the couch, naked but warmly covered and sexually fulfilled. Bree hated cuddling and despised having to share a bed, so she didn't. As she drifted off she wondered, slightly apprehensively, about tomorrow. She was still confident, but this was a dangerous place to try and advance the seduction, being surrounded by so many family members. But if anyone was up to a challenge it was Bree, so she shrugged it off and enjoyed a great sleep.

***

In the morning Susanne awoke surprisingly refreshed after she too had enjoyed a great sleep. She vaguely recalled an odd sex dream, but she couldn't remember the details. After a refreshing shower, she dressed and went looking for Maggie, still determined to spill the dirt about what she'd learned last night.

Maggie was having breakfast with her Mother when Susanne arrived in the massive kitchen. Susanne decided now wasn't the time and she'd wait for an opportunity to speak with Maggie in private.

Bree, knowing this was an upper-class do, played it calm on Saturday, dressed very appropriately for an outdoors function. She also allowed her subs, Maggie and Abby, to dress like they normally would while with their family. For Bree, the day was fun and a great learning experience. This was how the really well-to-do lived; her mother Carrie and she had always lived very comfortably because of Carrie's high position with Governor Greene, but they'd always cooked their own meals and certainly didn't have any servants. Bree liked this lifestyle and decided then and there she'd soon have it. She loved having servants bring her drinks, which shouldn't come as a surprise since she loved being served sexually; she also loved the massive house, the gorgeous backyard and the feeling of decadence. She was also stunned when she first met Abby's grandmother, 'please call me' Edith.

Edith was sixty-one years old and was in amazing shape, a trophy wife if there ever was one. Bree briefly entertained the thought of seducing three generations of Parkers, but decided now wasn't the time, although if her plan worked as planned, she could have Edith's daughter Susanne submit to her in the morning before the wedding, and then have Abby's grandma submit to her after the wedding. So although Bree wasn't actively seducing Edith at this time, Bree was at least planting seeds for a potential future seduction. Bree spent the afternoon chatting with Edith, complimenting her frequently. On a few occasions she made sure to touch her, not inappropriately, but demonstrating just a subtle hint of interest.

When Susanne saw Bree talking with her Mother, she tried to think of a way of intervening, but decided against it, not wishing to create a scene. Instead, she scanned the perfectly landscaped yard, looking for her sister. Seeing Maggie having a drink and sitting by the pool, Susanne briskly made her way over. Once she arrived, she sat in a chair beside her older sister and whispered, "We need to talk."

Maggie looked at her sister, already knowing why Susanne would want to talk, but played stupid and asked, "What about, Susanne?"

"It's, um, well..." Susanne bumbled, not knowing how to put into words what she needed to tell her sister. Finally, she blurted out, "Abby is a lesbian."

Maggie responded, "No she's not, but she tells me she's bi."

"You knew?" Susanne accused, taken aback by her sister's nonchalant response.

"Girls will be girls," Maggie tossed off with a shrug.

"But it's worse than that, Maggie. Your daughter is being treated by a slut by that... that... that... tramp," Susanne finally got out, pointing to Bree, who was still conversing with their Mother. "And now she's probably stalking our Mother."

Maggie looked across the pool trying to hide her smile, and saw Bree with her hand on her Mom's arm. Maggie thought to herself, Maybe she's right: is Bree going after Mom too? Helpless to prevent it, Maggie let the thought go and instead replied to her sister, "Bree isn't a tramp. She's a very strong-willed girl, I'll give you that. But she's Abby's friend, and I won't have you speaking so critically of her."

"But..." Susanne began.

"No buts, Susanne. It's almost two. If you want to talk about this tonight, come by my room after the party is over; we can talk in private. But I expect you to treat Bree with respect and not judge her just because she's bi and you're as straight as an arrow." Maggie got up and strode away before her sister could respond.

Susanne watched her sister leave, befuddled by her reaction. She agreed she didn't want to make a scene here during her parent's special day, but after the party tonight she was going to make her position clear to Maggie about Bree's treatment of Abby. Susanne could maybe accept Abby being gay, but she couldn't accept the insensitive treatment that Bree had been subjecting her to.

The evening supper party was a fully formal affair with over two hundred guests. This being a dress to impress party, Bree had each of her sluts dress appropriately. Maggie was dressed in a green gown and beige thigh high stockings, while Abby was dressed in a blood red gown with black thigh high stockings. Bree, not to be outdone by her sluts, was dressed in a gold glimmering gown with mocha thigh highs. Of course none of them were wearing any panties, although they were wearing bras.

When Bree saw Susanne, she noticed she had pantyhose on, something she'd said she never wore. Now it could be because this was a formal affair, or it could be the result of Bree's earlier suggestion; Bree, of course, preferred the latter possibility. Susanne was dressed in a black cocktail dress and black stockings. Bree wondered if they were thigh highs, stockings or pantyhose, and she made a mental note to find out before the evening was through.

Although Bree had insisted to Maggie that she dine at a table that included Susanne, Maggie was unable to arrange it. Bree and Abby were placed at a table with younger family members and guests. A couple of other women were quite attractive, but Bree focused on her target... Susanne.

When supper was done, Bree pulled Abby along and they sat down beside a rigid, but slightly intoxicated Susanne. Bree's plan was to get Susanne somewhat comfortable before she began making her uncomfortable. Bree asked her, placing her hand on the pretty MILF's arm, "So how are the wedding plans coming along?"

Susanne was distracted, knowing the power Bree seemed to have over Abby. She felt she should push the hand away, but she didn't, liking the warm feeling on her arm. She felt nervous and awkward, but answered politely, "Excellent. Everything major is complete. Except for the ceremony itself, of course."

Bree smiled appreciatively at the MILF's slight jest, her hand moving ever so slightly with soft caresses, "Of course. Well, that's great."

Susanne responded with a slightly snappy, "I'm happy you approve."

Bree reached her hand slightly under Susanne's dress to feel the tops of her thigh highs and added, "Thigh highs, very impressive, Susanne." Bree, having demonstrated her position of power, stood up and walked away, leaving Susanne confused and flushed.

Susanne watched the college coed leave and although she couldn't explain why, her pussy was slightly damp. She grabbed a nearby bottle of wine and refilled her glass.

The rest of the evening consisted of speeches and dancing, and the party continued until after midnight. As Maggie headed upstairs to her bedroom, she told a rather drunk Susanne that if she still wanted to chat, she'd be in her room in five minutes. Susanne slurred that she'd be there, and Maggie went upstairs.

As soon as Maggie entered her room and closed the door, her coed Mistress asked, "Is she coming?"

"Yes, she'll be here any minute," Maggie answered, admiring Bree on the bed, her dress and brassiere already removed from her perfectly toned body.

Maggie had earlier told Bree about her conversation with Susanne and knew Bree already had a plan formulated, one that would humiliate Maggie (that no longer being a bad thing, she got off on it), and would push the envelope with Susanne. Maggie, without being told, crawled on top of the bed and positioned her face between the stocking-clad legs of her young Mistress.

Bree moaned as the MILF began licking her pussy, "You're a very well-trained slut, Mommy." Bree was well on her way to an orgasm when the expected knock on the door came. Bree ordered, "Go show her in, slut, then get right back to work."

Maggie looked up from between the coed's legs, her lips shiny with juice, and obeyed. When she reached the door, she paused briefly, took a deep breath, and opened the door, beckoning her sister into her room. After closing the door, she immediately, avoiding eye contact with her sister, went back to the bed and crawled back between her Mistress' legs.

Susanne was astonished as she saw Bree and then saw her sister, a respectable Sorority House Mother, a proud mother of one, crawl between the coed's legs. Susanne stood near the doorway watching the perverse scene for much longer than she should have before she finally spoke up. "Maggie, what's going on here?"

Bree smiled and said, "Sorry Susanne, Maggie has her mouth full right now."

"But..." Susanne began to say, disoriented by the alcohol and the shocking scene she was witnessing.

"But what?" Bree teased.

Susanne finally articulated, "But how?"

"How did I make your uptight sister into my little submissive slave?" Bree asked, attempting to make Susanne actually say it.

"Fine, yes, that," Susanne said, slurring her words a bit.

"Well that's for me to know and you someday to find out, once you too submit to me," Bree announced.

"What?" Susanne asked, confused by the coed's forthrightness. Susanne looked at her sister, who was slightly rocking her head up and down.

"Mmmmm," Bree moaned, "Your sister has become a good pussy eater, Susanne. Would you like to give her a try?"

"What? God, no. That's disgusting," Susanne responded.

"Why are you watching then?"

"I-I-I don't..." Susanne began, then abruptly turned to leave. Being quite drunk, she fumbled with the door handle, giving Bree time for one last parting shot.

"Susanne," she moaned, close to orgasm herself, "I want to have you, and I always get what I want." As Susanne opened the door, Bree screamed, not caring who might hear, "Yes, yes, I'm coming slut, keep licking."

Susanne slammed the door shut and collapsed against the wall beside it. Everything she thought she knew about her family had vanished in just over twenty-four hours. She staggered to her room and collapsed on her bed: drunk, exhausted and confused. Yet as she tried to sleep, her mind lingered to Bree's shocking flirting with her and the bald statement that Bree wanted her to submit. As she faded into unconsciousness, she couldn't get Bree's words to stop echoing in her head.

5. A CONFRONTATION

Susanne awoke the next morning with a start, the memory of the previous day flooding into her mind. Slightly hung-over, she got up and went straight to Maggie's room and barged right in. Thankfully Maggie was in bed alone, still sleeping. Susanne went directly to the bed and shook Maggie awake.

Maggie woke up groggily and snapped, "What?"

Susanne kept shaking her sister until she became alert. "Maggie, wake up, we need to talk."

Maggie rubbed her eyes and sat up, finally realizing her sister was in the room. Maggie sighed, having known this conversation was coming, "What can I do for you, baby sis?"

"You know exactly why I'm here," Susanne accused.

Maggie decided to play stupid, "I do?"

Susanne glared at Maggie, "I saw you and Bree last night,"

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about that," Maggie said, acting surprised.

"Did you hear what she said to me? What she called you?"

"No, not really, but I can imagine what she said about me," Maggie said matter-of-factly.

"You probably couldn't hear us talking, what with your head buried between her legs," Susanne snapped.

Maggie retaliated, "Susanne, who are you to judge? Plus it's none of your damn business."

"Fine, but what about Abby?"

"Abby is a grown woman and she's able to make her own decisions," Maggie asserted.

Susanne collapsed on the bed out of frustration and said, "She said she wanted me to submit too."

"She did mention that to me," Maggie acknowledged and added, "and she always gets what she wants, so congratulations, I know you'll love it." Maggie leaned over and rubbed her baby sister's back and consoled her, "And don't worry, sis. Bree will never make you do anything you don't want to do. She's not like that."

Susanne asked, "How did this happen to you?"

Maggie then retold her sister the whole sordid ordeal, leaving out none of the details of her submission to the powerful coed including her daughter's willing part in it.

Susanne sat in stunned silence as she listened to the demise of her once stuffy sister. A lengthy silence followed before Susanne said, "Weren't you worried she'd end your career?"

"At first I was, but she made it clear if I always obeyed her, she'd always protect me," Maggie explained.

"Protect you?" Susanne asked.

"Yes. You see, Susanne, she saw right through me. She saw that I needed to have a Mistress. That behind my rigid exterior, I was desperate to let the real me free. I didn't even know it, but she did."

"That's nonsense," Susanne said, shaking her head.

"Is it? Since I've submitted to Bree, I've never felt more alive. She released a side of me I never knew existed; and with such an awakening has come pleasure I can't even begin to describe."

"I just can't believe it," Susanne said.

"I've done things I never thought I'd ever do. Crazy things that had never even crossed my mind, and I don't regret any of them," Maggie said, leading Susanne on.

As expected, Susanne asked, "Like what?"

Maggie told Susanne another story. "Well, the following day I begged Bree not to tell anyone. She explained that she'd tell all her other sluts I was now part of the family, and of course Abby already knew. She agreed with me that my new status was nobody else's business, but added she needed me to prove how loyal I was. I promised I'd do anything, and Bree told me to be ready the following night at ten. I asked for details, but she just gave me a naughty smirk.

"The following night I waited in my bedroom with trepidation as I wondered what she had in store for me. She finally walked in several minutes late, having had me wait nervously as usual, and had me go downstairs and into her room. On the floor, each of them naked and blindfolded, were five of my sorority seniors. I let out a soft gasp, but I kept myself silent for the most part. Bree then whispered, 'These girls don't know who is serving them, just that they're being serviced by a new recruit attempting to climb the sorority ladder. Your job is to get all five girls off as quickly as you possibly can. Understood?' I nodded in anxiety-ridden nervousness, and without any further instruction, crawled between the naked legs of the first of five coed pussies. It was humiliating but exhilarating. They moaned, they called me filthy names, they assumed I was just a novice sorority sister trying to earn points, never in a million years considering it was their Sorority House Mother. I got all five of them off and returned to my room and brought myself to a fulfilling orgasm." Maggie looked at her sister and saw the response she expected: astonished silence.

Before Susanne could respond, there was a knock on the door before it opened; it was their Mother, telling them breakfast would be ready in ten minutes. Susanne shook herself out of her bewilderment and slight horniness from the story. "OK, Mom, I just need to take a quick shower."

Maggie agreed, "I need one too, Mom."

Their Mother shook her head and said, in her usual don't-mess-with-me attitude, "Ten minutes." She closed the door.

Maggie smiled, stood up and said, "Like I said, Susanne: Bree will never make you do anything you don't want to do. She will however, push your buttons until you willingly submit to her. That said, once you do, you'll have the time of your life; are you sure you don't want to just jump in right now?"

Susanne responded too quickly, almost to cover herself, "Yes, I'm sure."

Maggie shrugged and said, "If you say so, baby sis." Maggie went into her bathroom and closed the door.