Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to come up to my hotel room right now so I can fuck you," Bree said, deadly serious.

Edith looked around to make sure no one had heard the indecent proposal before answering shyly, "You want frank? I'd love to, but I can't leave my daughter's wedding."

Bree smiled and said, "Edith, I wasn't asking you if you wanted to come upstairs, I was telling you to come upstairs."

Edith blushed but said nothing as she considered the flattering but surprising proposal. She hadn't had sex with her husband in over a year due to his erectile dysfunction issues, and the thought of someone being interested in her, especially someone as attractive as Bree, was beyond exciting. Plus although Edith had never had sex with a woman, she'd always been curious and often pleasured herself at home while reading lesbian sex stories.

Bree stood up and suggested, in a tone that made it clear it wasn't a suggestion but an order, "I'm in room 723. I expect you up there in ten minutes. Don't be late." Bree left, leaving the attractive grandma alone and lost in thought.

Edith sat alone, debating the pros and cons of Bree's powerful suggestion. She'd been sincere when she told this coed she'd love to have sex with her, but right now? This was her own daughter's wedding reception. After a couple minutes of consideration, she made up her mind. Edith looked around and saw that no one seemed to be watching her. She watched her recently married daughter dancing with her dad. If she was going to disappear for a while without detection, it was probably now or never. She stood up and quickly, without looking back, as if she were involved in a jailbreak and was on the run from the screws, scuttled out of the room and straight for the elevator.

Edith gave one last look around to make sure no one saw her getting into the elevator. Satisfied no one was noticing, she pressed seven and ascended to her unknown fate. This is so exciting: I feel like a naughty teenager again! Once off the elevator, she went directly to room 723. She lingered outside the door for a moment or two, wavering slightly. But before she could change her mind, she knocked on the door.

Bree called out, "Come in."

Edith entered and was shocked. Bree was naked, wearing only thigh highs and a six-inch strap-on cock. Bree suggested, "You should probably close the door; that, and your mouth." Edith, realizing her jaw had dropped and the door was still open behind her, closed her mouth and the door, and for good measure locked the door. Bree ordered, "Off with your dress Edith, we have a limited amount of time to play."

Edith was overwhelmed by the scenario. She stood still, frozen in place like a statue, unable to move.

Bree, knowing she had to do this seduction a little differently, walked over to Edith and kissed her.

Edith melted and allowed the coed's tongue to slip into her mouth. Her whole body weakened at the touch of the pretty girl, she didn't resist when she felt her hand unzipping the back of her dress. She was completely at the mercy of her granddaughter Abby's friend. She stood anxiously as the dominant coed broke the kiss and slipped Edith's dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

Bree admired the body of the 61-year-old mother of her two slaves, which was still amazing, and was surprised to see the grandma wearing thigh highs. Bree complimented, "Wow, Edith, thigh high stockings! Very sexy."

Edith blushed, "Yes, well I never wore any before today. Yesterday I asked Maggie to get me a new pair of pantyhose for the wedding, and this is what she returned with. When I asked why, she simply shrugged and said that was all the store had."

"Well your daughter made a damn good choice. You look fucking good enough to eat," Bree announced, very proud of her Sorority House Mother sub.

Edith, now in completely foreign territory, just stood in place, awaiting further instruction. Bree pulled off Edith's panties and while she was on her knees, began licking Edith's gray-furred pussy. Edith moaned on contact and opened her legs to allow easier access.

Bree continued to please the grandma for a couple minutes before she stood up and ordered, "Go over to the bed, Edith."

Edith, now horny and desperate to be fucked, walked hastily to the bed and lay on her back.

Bree ordered gently, "No Edith, get on all fours, I fuck all my subs from behind."

Edith was temporarily thrown by the word sub, but obeyed anyway, eager to feel the plastic cock inside her. Bree moved behind her and, without any warning, slipped the cock into the slave, now the first of three generations of slaves in the same family. She thrust in and out of the grandmother and asked, "Do you enjoy being fucked by me, Edith? Do you get off on being told what to do? I love to humiliate you; do you love being humiliated?"

"Yes, yes, and yes," Edith moaned.

"Do you want this to ever happen again?"

"Yes," Edith moaned, barely absorbing the questions being asked.

Bree pulled out of the older woman and said, "If you want to come, I expect you to submit to me completely."

Not thinking straight and desperate for an orgasm she begged, "Please fuck me, Bree, I'll do anything."

Bree buried the cock deep into the GILF and closed the deal. "Anything? Very well. I own you from now on. You'll obey any instruction I give you, is that understood?"

"Yes," Edith moaned, pushing her cunt back on the cock, trying to fuck herself.

Bree held the 61-year-old's hips and added, making her expectations crystal clear, "From now on you'll never disobey me."

"Understood," Edith whimpered and begged, "Now please fuck me."

Bree obliged and pumped the GILF's cunt. She fucked her hard and fast and was pleased to hear the new sub's nasty mouth.

"Oh my God, fuck me, fuck me hard," and "Yes, yes, make me your bitch." She held nothing back and her moans, words and screams could clearly be heard in the neighbouring rooms.

Bree, loving this slutty performance of her newest recruit, spurred her on, "Who owns you?"

"Y-y-you do," she struggled to say between hard, fast thrusts.

Bree recognized that her first GILF was close to an orgasm, so she sucked on her finger and without any warning, slid it into the horny grandmother's ass.

"Holy Mother-fucker, I'm coming," she screamed almost immediately when her tight ass was penetrated. "Please don't stop. Fuck me harder, deeper, yes, yes, yesssss."

Bree continued to ravish her slut's cunt and to finger fuck her tight ass until Edith collapsed out of pure orgasmic exhaustion. Bree, content with Edith's submission and the completion of seducing three generations of the same family, smiled to herself in jubilant victory. She removed the toy and positioned herself so she could present her perfect pussy to her sub.

Edith looked directly at the hard clit and thick pussy lips of her new Mistress, and she did as she assumed she was supposed to do. She moved close and began licking. Although she'd never done anything like this before, she'd read enough lesbian stories to have a fair idea what she should do. She started slowly, getting the pussy wet and allowing the juices to start flowing. She focused on long slow licks that made contact with both sides of the coed's pussy lips, and then she brushed by the clit, just barely touching it, a tease, nothing more. Once Bree's moans began increasing in frequency and volume, Edith slipped not one, but two fingers inside the girl's cunt. At first she moved them in and out slowly, keeping the orgasm on a slow build, and then when she could tell the girl was getting closer, she hooked her fingers inside the coed's cunt and put intense pressure on her g-spot.

Bree screamed, "Yes!... fuck!... suck my clit slut, make me come my whore." Bree's cum exploded out of her and coated the GILF's face with a liquid shine.

The grandmother kept pressure on Bree's clit until she pushed her away because the pressure had gotten too intense and was beginning to tickle.

Bree looked at her new slave covered in cum, "Are you ready for the final task of your initiation, my slut?"

Although worried about what it may be, the elderly slut answered gamely, "Anything you command."

Bree loved such declarations and explained, "Your daughter has a vibrating egg in her cunt. I want you to retrieve it for me."

Even after submitting to this irresistible woman, Edith was taken aback by this revelation. The 61-year-old asked for confirmation, "Excuse me?"

Bree explained the whole sordid affair. "Your granddaughter Abby has been my sub for most of the semester, your daughter Maggie has been my sub since just after Christmas break, and the newly married Susanne submitted to me this morning, just minutes before her wedding."

"So that's what all that caterwauling was at the church," Edith blurted, putting the pieces together. She added, ""But why me?"

"You're sexy, and I could tell you desperately needed to get out of your drudgery of a routine," Bree explained then added, "Plus having three generations of a single family submitting to me was too big a challenge not to attempt."

"I see," Edith said, looking at the clock, "I really should get back; I've been gone for almost an hour."

"Yes, I suppose we both should," Bree concurred. "You'll perform the task?"

"Yes, I assume the daughter the toy is in is Susanne?"

"You assume correctly," Bree agreed as she got off the bed.

"Does Susanne know you planned to seduce me as well?"

"No, but Maggie and Abby did. That's why you're wearing the thigh highs: Maggie knows my fetish for them."

"I'll always wear them for you," Edith pledged.

"Yes, you will," Bree agreed. "I should also note, I plan a little lesbian incest orgy for the four of you when slut Susanne returns from her honeymoon."

"Oh my," the grandma said, surprised, as she too began getting dressed.

"Is that a problem?" Bree challenged.

"Well it is rather morally wrong," Edith explained, attempting to change her Mistress's mind.

"Abby and Maggie have munched each other's cunts on a few occasions already. And I promised Maggie she could have Susanne as her personal slave for a weekend in the near future."

"Oh," was all Edith could muster.

Bree, deciding that was enough information for the new GILF sub to process, changed the subject abruptly, "You will keep my juices on your face until you're preparing for bed tonight, understood?"

"Yes," the new sub agreed, although mortified by the possible discovery of her recent naughtiness.

"Now go and fetch that toy, my slut," Bree gently repeated.

"Yes, Mistress," Edith said, calling her that for the first time.

Bree watched her leave and texted Maggie and Abby that their Mother and Grandmother respectively, was returning to the wedding. Bree also returned a couple of minutes later, just in time to see the cutting of the cake. She quickly turned the toy back on and watched with devious pleasure the surprised look on the bride's face.

Susanne looked up, having not seen Bree for quite a while, and saw Bree's devious smile as the two made eye contact. Bree winked and Susanne looked away, returning to the ceremonial smearing of cake all over her groom's face.

Once the cake was done, Edith went over to her daughter and whispered in her ear, "I'm supposed to retrieve a special little something from you, my love."

Susanne whispered back, her face going white, "Do you mean what I think you mean?"

"Yes dear; it's something wonderfully naughty."

She got you too?"

"Yes," Susanne's Mother and Bree's latest conquest replied.

Susanne looked over to Bree, who still had the same smug smile on her face.

Bree watched as Susanne and Edith disappeared into the bathroom. Bree looked at the clock and was surprised to see it was only ten o'clock. She surveyed the room and saw an attractive older woman speaking with Maggie. Bree recalled she was a second cousin or something. Bree thought to herself, The night is still young; I might as well go for the hat trick.

She sauntered over. "Hi Maggie, would you like to introduce me to your pretty cousin?"

THE END