Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susanne asked, adamant to leave, "Where's my purse? I'm so out of here."

Bree's smile didn't falter. She commanded, "Susanne, sit down right now."

Susanne stubbornly didn't move, and Bree's smile faded just a touch. This time she ordered, a tone daring the bride-to-be to question her, "Susanne, trust me, you so don't want to get on my bad side. Sit down and do it now."

Susanne hesitated, but troubled by what Bree might do, she obeyed.

Without any warning, Bree leaned in and kissed her She was surprised at first by the sudden aggressive sexual contact, and then second by how warm the coed's lips were and how passionate the kiss was. Third, she was shocked to realize she didn't want the kiss to end. Instead of breaking away like any good Christian girl about to be married should do, she opened her mouth and allowed Bree's tongue to slip between her lips. The kiss went on for what seemed like both an eternity of bliss and only a millisecond of pleasure, an oxymoron inexplicable to all but Susanne herself. When Bree broke the kiss, Susanne reacted by attempting to pull Bree back in. Bree fended her off with a smile saying, "All in good time, my dear."

Susanne opened her eyes, coming to grips with what had just occurred.

Bree, her smile still in place, reached her hand under Susanne's skirt and went directly to her panty-covered crotch. Bree asked, "Why are you wearing thigh high stockings, my dear? Not that I'm complaining."

Susanne, hypnotized by Bree's eyes and distracted by the intimate warmth of her touch down below, answered honestly and embarrassingly, "Because you once told me they're sexy."

"So you wanted to please me?" Bree asked as her finger gently traced the wet pussy lips through the sheer panty.

"Yes... no... I don't know," a confused, distracted and horny Susanne responded.

"Oh, but you do," Bree purred, "You have complied, whether you want to admit it or not, with everything I've asked you to do."

Susanne moaned slightly as Bree put just a touch more pressure on her cunt.

"You've had sexy dreams about me, haven't you?" Bree inquired.

"Yes," Suzanne admitted, no longer making eye contact with the coed seductress.

"You've masturbated thinking about me, haven't you?" Bree continued the humiliating third degree.

"Yes," whispered Susanne, still with her head down, her eyes closed and her breathing getting heavier.

"Are you horny right now, Susanne?" Bree asked, knowing full well the answer to the question, her finger feeling the wetness beginning to seep through the skimpy underwear.

"Yes," Susanne once again confirmed.

"Do you want me to get you off, Susanne?" Bree asked, her finger slipping past the underwear and to the bride-to-be's wet pussy lips.

A loud moan escaped Susanne's lips and she opened her eyes to see Bree's inches away. Susanne hesitated only briefly before giving herself to the pretty coed, "Yes Bree, please get me off."

Bree slid a finger inside the horny and distracted MILF and explained, as Susanne let out a sudden scream, "I'll give you pleasure you can't even begin to imagine, but first you must submit to me."

Susanne, no longer thinking, just feeling, answered, "OK."

Bree began to pump her finger in and out of her latest seduction's pussy, "I don't want you to submit right now while you're intoxicated. There's no fun in that. You must submit to me when you're sober and thinking clearly." Bree pulled her finger out of Susanne, put it to her lips and added, "Hmmm, you taste just like your sister."

Susanne, confused at this sudden change, pleaded, "Please, don't stop."

Bree kissed Susanne hard, then suggested, "I want you to submit to me on your wedding day, in your wedding dress."

"Oh my God," Susanne responded, "you can't be serious."

Quick as a cobra, Bree retorted, "Deadly." Her finger went back under the dress and back into the MILF's wet pussy.

Susanne moaned, again distracted, but said, "I can't do that."

Bree hooked her finger inside Susanne's box of warmth, easily finding her g-spot, "Yes you can, and yes you will." Bree put pressure on Susanne's g-spot and just as Susanne was about to have her orgasm, Bree pulled her finger out and stood up. Bree looked at the dishevelled and horny bride-to-be MILF and said, "I need to get going, my dear. The limo will be waiting to take you home whenever you're ready." Bree walked away and out the front door.

Susanne watched in frustrated devastation as the coed left her hanging on the brink of an intense orgasm. Unable to resist her own desires, she closed her eyes and decided to finish what Bree had begun. Her hand went under her dress and she began to rebuild the orgasm that had begun to subside. A minute into her own self-pleasure she was startled as she felt hands push her legs apart, followed by hot breath under her skirt. She opened her eyes, but she couldn't see anything; she assumed it was Bree returning to finish what she'd started. She let out a moan as the woman under the table pulled Susanne's panties to the side and began licking. Susanne, although close to orgasmic bliss, looked around to see if anyone else was watching. No one seemed to be, so she simply closed her eyes and let the pleasure build. It took less than two minutes, although it was the greatest two minutes of her sexual life, culminating in the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced. She thoughtlessly pushed the mystery girl's head deeper into her exploding cunt to get even more pleasure from this naughty act. The pleasure spread from her toes all the way through her body, and seemed to last forever. When the orgasm finally began to subside, she let go of the girl's head and collapsed back.

Susanne waited to see who the giver of her most pleasurable orgasm ever was. The girl beneath the table slowly crawled from beneath Susanne's legs, her tongue sliding down Susanne's thigh. Much to Susanne's surprise, she felt the mystery girl put both hands on her hips and pull at her underwear. Susanne lifted her ass and felt her underwear slide down her legs.

A few seconds later the giver of pleasure crawled out from under the table and revealed herself.

Susanne stared at her in stunned shock. This stranger couldn't be twenty-one. Susanne doubted she was even eighteen. The adorable cute girl broke the awkward silence as she introduced herself, "Hi, my name is Jenny. My Mistress Megan over there saw your plight and suggested I come help you out. I hope you didn't mind."

Susanne looked over to where the young girl pointed and saw a beautiful redhead about Susanne's own age smiling directly at her. The woman blew Susanne a kiss. Susanne asked in a stutter, praying the answer was legal, "H-h-h-how old are you, Jenny?"

Jenny smiled, "I'm eighteen, ma'am."

Susanne gave a sigh of relief and said, "Thank God."

Jenny, in her sweet innocent way, said, "Thank you for allowing me to please you. You have a delicious pussy. I hope you don't mind, but my Mistress instructed me to return with your panties."

Jenny began to walk away, but Susanne, before she could even stop herself called out, "Jenny."

Jenny stopped and looked back to Susanne, "Yes, ma'am?"

"You say Megan is your Mistress; Does serving her make you happy?"

"Oh yes ma'am, you wouldn't believe how happy."

"Good to know. My name is Susanne. And thank you."

Jenny's eyes lit up, "You're very welcome. It was a pleasure pleasuring you." She gave Susanne a corny wave and went back to her table. (To read more about Jenny and her Mistress Megan, read the Bedding the Babysitter series)

Susanne watched Jenny leave and tried to bring herself back to reality. She wondered what the social etiquette was for after such an experience; she hoped she'd measured up. As she pondered, her cell phone rang. Susanne checked the caller id and saw it was her fiancé. Mortified by the timing, she took a deep breath and answered, "Hi, honey." The brief conversation brought her back to reality, and once she'd finished talking to Todd, she stood up and decided to leave. She thought about checking on her sister, but figured fuck it, she could get her own ride home. Susanne chugged the rest of her drink, grabbed her purse and headed out. She took one last glance at Jenny, gave her a thank you smile and exited the club.

During the ride home, she decided there was no way she could see Bree before her wedding. It was the only way to guarantee she wouldn't submit to the powerful seductress.

8. THE WEDDING DAY: THE FINAL SUBMISSION

Susanne was at the church, dressed in her white thong, white garter, white bra, white stockings, white heels and of course, her white dress. Her makeup and hair were immaculate, and she looked radiant. On the outside, she looked ready for the wedding that was to begin in an hour. Inside she kept nervously looking at the clock that seemed to have stopped moving, worried about the inevitable arrival of Bree.

Almost as if on cue, there was a brief rap on the door and Bree swaggered in, dressed in a beautiful aqua blue dress and mocha stockings. Maggie was accompanying her, but Bree gave her a look and she immediately left the room, softly closing the door behind her.

Bree sauntered over to the bride and asked, "So my dear, have you had time to consider my generous offer?"

Susanne looked away as she muttered, almost inaudibly, "Yes, to tell you the truth I haven't been able to think of anything else, but I just can't do it."

Bree explained, "I know what you need, Susanne. Your body craves submission to me. Although you feel guilty about betraying your husband, you can't resist me. We can play this game, but I know, and you know, that I am your destiny."

Susanne looked into Bree's eyes and attempted to refute Bree's assertion. But the truth was that Bree was completely correct. As much as part of her wanted to go back to before she'd met Bree when her life had made sense, a much more encompassing part of her was thankful for the aggressive attack Bree had launched. Deep down, she knew she was desperate to submit, and to feel the complete thrill of letting go and accepting fate. Susanne mumbled, "It's just..."

Bree grabbed Susanne's hand and interrupted, "This is a one-time offer, Susanne. If you refuse me there's no going back, and you'll spend the rest of your life wondering what if. Is that what you want?" Bree used her thumb to gently caress Susanne's hand.

Susanne's hand went numb and her will weakened as she thought back over the past few days and how her every waking thought had been dominated by this potential submission. Every night she gave herself one mind blowing orgasm after another as she replayed the bachelorette party and her somewhat submission. She recalled how happy Maggie and Abby seemed to be serving Bree. How delighted that Jenny girl had been to get her off even though she was a total stranger, just because her own Mistress had perceptively told her to do it. She couldn't let go of how good it felt to be touched by Bree and how badly she'd wanted to obey her that night. All those feelings came flooding back as Bree continued her gentle touching. Susanne, after a long silence, whispered, "No, Bree."

Bree whispered back teasingly, "No what, my dear?"

"No, I don't want to live the rest of my life wondering," Susanne answered, her face burning with shame.

Bree pushed Susanne down onto a black couch and asked, "So you're ready to submit to me?"

Bree lifted up the dress and put her hand on the bride's crotch. Susanne kept her eyes averted as she whispered, "Yes."

"You understand you'll be at my disposal anytime I want you?" Bree clarified.

Susanne whimpered, "Yes."

Bree slipped a finger into the MILF's damp pussy and Susanne let out a loud relieved moan. Bree had never eaten out a sub first, so this would be her first. She asked, "Do you want me to eat your pussy right now, in this church, on your wedding day?"

Susanne knew the proper answer was no, but propriety had long ago left the equation. She begged, "Yes, please."

Bree leaned forward, moved the thong to the side and extended her tongue, making contact with her new sub's pussy. Bree licked and probed and teased as Susanne attempted to keep her moans quiet. But Bree's expert tongue was no match for prudence and soon Susanne let go of all inhibitions and let the pleasure take over. Susanne's moans increased as the intensity of Bree's focus increased. And for the second time in just over a week, Susanne came from the touch of a woman; but this time she was completely sober, aware and in control of her decision.

Her scream was loud enough to be heard outside the room, but Maggie was outside guarding the door as her sister submitted and joined Bree's growing family harem. Maggie couldn't help but smile as she listened to her saint of a sister succumb to her lustful desires, just like Maggie herself had. Maggie also knew it was only a matter of time before Bree had Maggie serving Susanne, or hopefully Susanne serving her.

Susanne, now satisfied in a way she could never have imagined possible, watched as Bree stood up, raised her dress and revealed a shaved pussy with no underwear.

Bree smiled, "It's time for you to submit to your Mistress, to taste your first pussy, my dear."

Susanne looked up at the powerful Goddess and obeyed, getting off the couch and down onto her knees. She stared directly at the young, ripe pussy and wondered what she was supposed to do. Bree, understanding Susanne's confused tentativeness, grabbed the bride's perfectly done hair and her perfectly painted face and pulled her in. Susanne instinctively began licking. It was awkward, particularly with Bree standing, but Susanne was now desperate to make Bree feel good and was also desperate to do it quickly, the fear of getting caught in the back of her mind. Attempting to replicate the pleasure Bree had just given her; she used her finger and slid it inside the young woman.

Bree moaned, thrilled by the official completion of her latest conquest, "That's it my dear, lick my pussy. You'll soon be a very good little cunt pleaser, won't you?"

Susanne heard the words, but she ignored them as she maintained her focus on bringing a woman to an orgasm for the first time. She pumped her finger in and out quickly, while she sucked on Bree's clit and licked that as well.

Bree, overwhelmed by the pretty bride's final submission, came quicker than she usually did, letting out a gush of pussy juice all over the bride-to-be's face.

Susanne continued to lick, surprised by how sweet the pussy juice was. It was not at all unpleasant, but on the contrary, tasty and addictive. She briefly wondered if all pussies tasted the same but dropped that thought as absurd. She considered how every man's semen she'd swallowed all had distinctly different tastes.

Once her orgasm finished, Bree released her new sub's head, "That was very good for a first time, my dear. You'll make a wonderful little slave for me."

Susanne blushed, feeling slighted at being called a slave yet thrilled she'd pleased Bree. She remained silent, unsure how to respond to such an absurd statement.

Bree looked at the clock, "You have fifteen minutes to get ready, my slut."

Susanne cringed at also being called a slut, but as she considered the meaning of the disrespectful word, she realized that's what she was. She was getting married in fifteen minutes to the man she loved, yet here she was on her knees, in her wedding dress, eating pussy. Such cold hard facts shook her foundation.

Bree pulled her up as Susanne began to cry. Bree comforted, "It's ok."

Susanne babbled, tears streaming down her face, "I should cancel the wedding. I can't marry Todd now. Not when I clearly have feelings for you too."

Bree hugged Susanne. After a minute of sheer physical comforting, Bree explained, "Susanne, you'll always be mine. But I'll always be a free spirit. You'll marry Todd and live a semi-normal life. Nothing will change other than the fact that you'll not only have a husband to love with all your heart, you'll also have a Mistress. Do you understand?"

Susanne, the tears finally beginning to stop, mumbled, "Yes."

"Yes what?" Bree asked.

"Yes, Mistress Bree," Susanne corrected.

"Good. Now so you'll be thinking of me as you say 'I do', here's a little gift," Bree began as she went to her purse. She came back with a small round egg. She ordered, "Lift up your skirt, my bride slut."

Susanne nervously obeyed and watched as Bree inserted the small toy rather easily inside her pussy. Susanne let out a small muffled noise but said nothing.

Bree reached into her purse and pressed a button. Susanne jumped as she felt vibrations begin pulsing inside her. In a heartbeat, her horniness began to escalate again. Bree shut it off. "This will stay inside you, sometimes dormant, sometimes not, until I or someone else comes to retrieve it; understood?"

Susanne pondered the 'someone else' part of that instruction in an anxiety-filled panic, but simply replied, "Yes, Mistress Bree."

"Lastly, every new sub must complete one final task to become a true sub under my control," Bree announced.

Susanne let out a quiet sigh as she pondered the meaning behind Bree's words. She asked nervously, "And what will that be?"

"You'll find out later today," Bree teased, foreshadowing one conclusive humiliating submission.

"OK, Mistress Bree, I look forward to any task you see fit for me to perform," Susanne said, now completely smitten with her Mistress and far past any resistance.

"Good slut," Bree purred and added, "You'd better get ready, it's now less than ten minutes to showtime."

Susanne checked the time and then the mirror and panicked. Susanne began to head to the side bathroom when Bree added, "Now my dear, you may fix your hair and touch up your makeup, but don't you dare reapply any lipstick. The first time you kiss your new husband, I want the taste of my pussy to be coating your lips and tongue. Is that clear?"

Understanding that she was completely at the whim of her powerful but caring Mistress she agreed, "Crystal clear, Mistress."

"Good," Bree said, and knocked on the door three times. Maggie opened it instantly and Bree told her, "She's all yours, Maggie."

Maggie smiled, "She submitted?"

Bree just gave an are-you-really-asking-me-that-question look and sauntered out.

9. THE WEDDING: ONE FINAL CONQUEST

Three times during the ceremony Bree turned on the toy and watched in perverse humour while her new sub reacted. The first time was while the bride walked up the aisle; the second time was during her new sub's vows, and the third time just as her slut was about to say her I-do's.

During the multitude of pictures, on a few occasions Bree turned the toy back on, including one hilarious sequence during the reception line when she kept turning it on and off over and over, getting Susanne so distracted she was greeting everyone by the wrong names .

The game continued during the supper and speeches when the blushing (and red-faced and gasping) bride fortunately didn't have to say anything, and finally Bree left it on during the entire first dance. Once the dancing was underway for all the guests, Bree sauntered over to Edith, Susanne's Mom, and sat down with her. Bree smiled, thinking she was potentially minutes away from seducing three generations in a single family. She put her hand on Edith's leg, "Edith, you look amazing. If I look half as good as you when I'm your age, I'll be thrilled."

Edith ate up the compliment, "Oh Bree, you sweetheart. I'd give anything to look like you again."

Bree said, her hand moving up the grandma's leg, "Edith, I'm going to be very frank with you."

Edith looked at Bree with nervous trepidation, "Ok."