Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susanne sat on the bed processing yet another strange conversation. She knew she wasn't a lesbian and although Bree was very pretty, she also knew she wasn't interested. She loved Todd and couldn't wait to get married; yet why did her pussy get wet hearing about Bree's seductive ways and Bree's power over her sister and niece? A power Susanne had always wished she had, not sexually of course, but just once to be able to say what she actually thought about things instead of playing the sweetheart everyone saw her as. She sighed, ignoring the fire teasing her down below, and went back to her room to take that shower.

6. THE BRIDAL SHOWER

Over the next

two weeks, Susanne had dream after naughty dream about Bree. She woke up each time in a hot sweat and incredible horny. She had Todd fuck her more often, trying hard to fuck the dyke out of herself. She wasn't a lesbian, or even bi for that matter. So why couldn't she get her desire for Bree out of her head?

It was Susanne's bridal shower, being held in the home of one of her bridesmaids, since Maggie didn't have a roomy enough private location, living at the sorority and all. It was at the home of her best friend since they were six, Ellie. Over twenty women showed up, mostly dressed in light summer dresses. Susanne gave a sigh of relief when the party began and Bree hadn't arrived.

Bree, of course, was sure to be late so she could make a dramatic entrance. She and Abby arrived almost an hour into the party, well after all the generic chit-chat and cocktails that always begin such an affair. They came in and Abby went and hugged Aunt Susanne and apologized for being late. Bree followed, giving the sexy bride-to-be a hug as well.

During the next half hour Susanne opened present after present, most of them girly-girly to the extreme. There were conservative lingerie, perfume, a Coach purse, all the usual accoutrements. Maggie's gift had been the most daring, giving her sister a garter and stocking set that had, of course, been secretly chosen by Bree.

Bree waited until all the other gifts had been given before pulling out her own special gift. "Here Susanne, I got you a little something too, although it may be a bit more out there next to the rest of your gifts."

Susanne smiled a nervous smile and said, "Well then, maybe I should open it later."

Bree shrugged and said, her tone showing just the vaguest hint at authority, "Oh no, it'll be much more fun for everyone if you open it now!"

Susanne took a deep breath, expecting something embarrassing and opened it nervously while the other twenty women watched closely. She was right, as she saw a lengthy red vibrator inside the box. She didn't pull it out, just closed it back up.

One of the girls said teasingly, "What is it Susanne? By the red on your face, I'm betting it's something worth sharing."

Maggie added, "Show everyone Susanne, I'm sure they all have one too."

Susanne didn't want to, but she saw twenty-plus pairs of eyes staring at her. She opened the box again and reluctantly pulled out the toy.

There were gasps, giggles and so forth as she revealed the lengthy fuck toy. Bree explained with a naughty smile, "I know your hubby-to-be is often gone, so I figured you'd need some back-up for those lonely nights."

Susanne's Mother, Edith, looked stunned as Bree said, putting her hand on the still pretty sixty-plus woman, "Do you need one too?"

Edith stammered, "I-I-I..."

Bree moved her mouth to Edith's ear, blew in it and whispered, "I'll get you one, sweetie."

Susanne wanted the conversation to end, "Well thanks Bree, I am sure it will come in handy."

The group burst out laughing as Ellie said, "Oh, I bet it'll give you quite the buzz."

The next hour was spent in free-spirited socializing and Bree chatting with Edith, setting up another potential submission.

Every time Susanne looked at Bree, she was smiling back. Susanne knew she had to put this seduction (Bree had made no bones about her attentions being precisely that) to rest today, but she didn't know how. Instead, she avoided Bree as best she could. Finally, Bree walked over to Susanne, the lingerie Maggie had bought for her in her hand, and suggested, "Susanne, I think you should go and try on the lingerie your sister got you."

"Excuse me?" she asked.

"You heard me," she said and then asked the remaining eight guests, "Should Susanne try on that honeymoon lingerie Maggie got her?"

The group consensus from the tipsy ladies was a resounding yes, and Susanne was on the spot. Tipsy herself, she sighed, accepted the lingerie from Bree and went upstairs.

As the party continued downstairs, Bree sneaked upstairs too. She was happy to find the door unlocked, and she slipped in unnoticed. Susanne was putting on the last stocking when Bree said, "You look really hot in that outfit, Susanne."

Susanne jumped, startled by the intrusion and attempted to cover herself up. "Get out, Bree."

Bree ignored Susanne's words and walked over to the sexy MILF. "You must know I'm the one who chose this gift for you, and not Maggie."

Susanne responded, slightly confused, "Oh."

"Oh, indeed," Bree teased, now standing directly in front of the bride-to-be. "And I didn't get it for your husband, I got it for me."

Susanne stood speechless as Bree's hand caressed the MILF's left arm. Susanne stood frozen for a second. Bree continued, "I'm sure Maggie has told you I always get what I want, and what I want next is..."

Susanne slapped Bree's arm away and complained, "Please stop doing that."

Bree licked her fingers smiling, "Delicious, I love it when they struggle. It'll make your ultimate surrender sooo much sweeter."

"Get out," Susanne said, her hand pointing to the door and trembling.

Bree shrugged as she headed to the door, "Suit yourself, but I know what you need, and what you want, deep down. You want to submit, you may not know it yet, but you do." She paused as she reached the door, before foreshadowing, "And you will."

Bree opened the door and called downstairs to the group, "Susanne is ready to pose for us."

A completely rattled Susanne was then forced to go and pose. She grabbed a bit of her confidence back and sauntered as best she could downstairs. She was mortified to realize her panties (Maggie's gift hadn't included any, nor a bra, so Susanne was happy she'd worn underwear today that was reasonably sexy) her panties were very, very wet. She did a few quick poses and a couple of seductive ones when cheered on by her more than tipsy friends. Finally Susanne was allowed to return back upstairs to change, and when she climbed back down she was thankful to see Bree and Abby had left.

An hour later, when she was leaving, she saw a note in her purse, just a sentence in block letters: "DON'T FIGHT IT!!!"

As soon as she got home she collapsed on the couch with a jumble of conflicting emotions. There was something so intoxicating about Bree that her body betrayed her every time she was in her presence. Yet common sense dictated that she remain dignified and resist these advances, even as her body was tempted.

Unable to resist, Susanne brought herself to an orgasm. As she lay in her own cum she thought, Thank God the wedding is in two weeks and all this will be over.

7. THE BACHELORETTE PARTY... LE CHATEAU CLUB

Susanne was petrified by what Maggie and Bree might have planned for her bachelorette party. But she also felt that so long as she was with other friends she'd be fine. She had to steel herself and be impervious to Bree's charms. Susanne insisted on knowing the full agenda of the evening's activities beforehand.

Maggie gave her sister an itinerary that looked very tame on paper... yet each stop was a stage of an elaborate plan. The first stage was supper at the upper-class Rizzo's, which set up the evening by requiring Susanne (and everyone else) to get all dressed up. The second stage was the Martini Club to start Susanne on her way to intoxication. The third stage was a pub crawl that would continue the false image that this was a normal bachelorette party; the shots, the embarrassing silly tasks, the dirty dancing... then when everyone else thought the evening was concluded, they'd take Susanne to the last, top secret stage... the very exclusive... the very top drawer... Le Chateau Club, which was a women only lesbian club (see Bedding the Babysitter 2 and Voodoo Seduction to see two stories of several that partially take place at Le Chateau Club).

Bree, being an expert at seduction, played this evening very differently, lulling Susanne into a false sense of security. All evening Bree did nothing untoward. No flirting, no teasing, no hint of what was to come. She allowed Susanne's friends to do all the traditional bachelorette things as she sat back and watched her plan unfold.

Susanne was on guard all evening, waiting for Bree to pounce. Oddly, when Bree ignored her Susanne felt disappointed. As the night went on and the drinks were swilled down, Susanne's inhibitions faded, and cheered on by everyone, she made a fool of herself at the last couple of pubs.

When Maggie suggested they call it a night, a rather drunk Susanne agreed and Maggie led her sister to the limo, with Bree following closely behind. Unfortunately Abby was too young to get into this elite club, and she pouted like a little kid. Bree gave Abby one last task, ordering her to go and hit on Susanne's best friend Ellie. Abby smiled deviously and went back into the club on a mission that culminated in a delightful night for them both.

The drive to the club was quick and Susanne was surprised when the limo stopped at another bar. Susanne looked out the window, "I thought we were going home?"

Bree put her hand on Susanne's leg, "Oh, your sister and I just thought we should hit one more club."

Susanne felt an electric charge flow through her from Bree's touch and she stammered, "Maybe we should just go home; I'm really tired."

Bree smiled mischievously and her voice shifted from suggesting to ordering, "No Susanne, we're going in." Bree pulled Susanne out, holding onto her hand. Maggie followed behind, amused, knowing exactly which club they were entering.

Once inside, they were escorted to a reserved table close to the dance floor, a location central to all the action. A waitress came and took their orders while Susanne scanned the bar. After a few seconds she noticed, "There aren't any men here."

Bree agreed, putting her hand back on Susanne's leg, "Indeed there are not."

The warmth immediately was back as Susanne struggled to stay focused. She noticed at that moment two girls kissing on the dance floor and let out a shocked gasp. She began to make the obvious correlation. She stammered, "Are we in a l-l-lesbian bar?"

Bree corrected, "It's a club, but yes, we're in a lesbian club. You like?"

Susanne looked away from Bree, attempting to avoid contact with her even while her pussy heated up. Before Bree she'd never met a lesbian that she knew of, or seen any sort of lesbian action, and now here she was in a lesbian bar. She couldn't believe how attractive most of these women were and how their ages ranged from twenty-one to well over sixty.

The waitress returned with their drinks and asked Susanne, "This is your bachelorette party, I assume?"

"Yes," Susanne answered, embarrassed to be in such a place as an about-to-be-married woman.

The waitress added, noticing Susanne's nervousness, "Don't worry ma'am, what happens at Le Chateau Club stays at Le Chateau Club. So just have fun, experiment and cut loose." The waitress gave a wink to Susanne, Bree and Maggie, and went to serve another table.

Bree explained, "Up there, Susanne, are the private rooms where some of the more elite go to have some private fun. On the other hand, often the fun happens right here in plain view."

Susanne looked across the room where Bree was pointing and gave yet another shocked gasp as she saw a pair of black heels sticking out from underneath a table where a woman, in her sixties at least, was sitting with a pleasant smile on her face. Susanne was distracted by the scene, so she didn't notice Bree's hand sliding further up her thigh.

Bree waited a few seconds before sliding her hand under Susanne's dress, which made her jump, startled.

Susanne pleaded, somewhat weakly, "Bree, please don't."

"Don't what?" Bree asked, deviously.

Susanne struggled to put into words what she wanted to say. Again her mind was screaming No, no, no, while her body was screaming Yes, yes, yes! Finally she sputtered, "Please stop, I'm about to be married."

Bree's hand didn't move. She smiled and replied innocently, "Is that the problem? Many married women have pleased me." Bree looked around for someone she knew, then whispered to Maggie, "Go over to the brunette by the bar... the one in red... and tell her Bree wants to see her."

Maggie said brightly, loud enough for her sister to hear, "Yes, Mistress."

Susanne watched silently as her sister walked over to a slightly chubby but glamorously dressed brunette at the bar sipping a margarita.

Bree explained, "Susanne, what you must understand is that like it or not, all women are either dominant or submissive in bed. Some can be switches, in other words can be domme or sub depending on their mood or partner, but most of us are one or the other. Your sister is a textbook sub. She has a façade of invulnerability and dignity she presents at the Sorority House and most of the time in public, but when she considers herself off duty so to speak, she just wants to relax, to let go of all control and do what she's told. Your niece on the other hand, is still young and is just really eager to please because of her mommy issues. Abby spent her entire childhood trying to please her mother, and she was always desperately looking for acknowledgement that she was good enough. Thus she was trained to be submissive by her upbringing. So when I got to know her, she was easy to seduce and to make into a willing, eager sub. Now you, on the other hand..."

Susanne was intoxicated with the hypnotic assessments of her sister and niece and perversely curious what this young coed would have to say about her. Unfortunately Maggie returned with the very pretty, although slightly older than she'd originally thought, woman and Bree took over the conversation, leaving Susanne hanging high and dry.

Bree greeted her, "Hi, Angelica."

"Hi, Bree," the brunette responded with a shy smile.

"Maggie, go wait in line for Big Rosie," Bree instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," Maggie said, overtly excited.

Susanne watched in confusion as her sister skipped off towards the washroom. Maggie skipping? I haven't seen that since she was thirteen!

Bree continued to ignore the MILF she was seducing as she spoke with Angelica. "Please answer all the following questions for me. I need to make a point to the bride-to-be, next-to-be my sub."

"Of course," Angelica responded, frankly checking out a now self-conscious Susanne.

"First, how old are you?"

"Fifty-one."

"How long have you been married?"

"Twenty-eight years next month."

"How many kids do you have?"

"Three."

"Are you happily married?"

"Extremely."

"Yet you'd love the privilege of falling to your knees, crawling under this table and eating my cunt, wouldn't you?"

Susanne watched in utter silence, fascinated by the power of Bree and a small part of her wishing she were Angelica.

"Desperately, Bree. I'd love to eat your hot cunt again," Angelica responded, not remotely embarrassed by the absurdity of her confession. She then looked directly at Susanne and added, "Unless you'd like to step forward, ma'am. It's your bachelorette party, after all."

Susanne shook her head in humiliation, desperate to deny the inner torment spreading through her.

Angelica asked her one more time, "Are you sure? You really should have first right of refusal... or of acceptance, of course."

Susanne again shook her head no.

Bree impatiently ordered, "The bride has indicated her decision. Get to work, slut."

Angelica looked at Susanne, said, "Your loss," not in a mean way, but apologetically for seizing the prize, dropped to her knees and crawled under the table.

As the woman began pleasing Bree, Bree explained, giving the odd moan of pleasure, "You see, Susanne? You can get married and have kids and still play the other side."

Susanne, completely out of her element and hornier than she wanted to let on, excused herself, "I need to go to the washroom."

Bree pointed to the right and said, "Go right ahead, but be careful, there are a lot of predators looking for fresh meat."

Susanne looked fretfully towards Bree before she made her way to the bathroom. When she reached it, she saw her sister in line behind two other women, waiting for a stall even though there were two open stalls. Curious, she walked over and asked, "Maggie, why are you waiting in line?"

Maggie looked directly into her sister's eyes, "I'm waiting for my turn to please Big Rosie."

Susanne was perplexed by her sister's words and startled to hear the sounds of an orgasm coming from the stall her sister was waiting in line for. Finally the light bulb flickered on and she realized where Big Rosie was.

Maggie said, "She has the most delicious pussy in the world. People wait in line here every night for the opportunity to taste her perfect nectar. If you want to watch, there are peepholes through both walls of the stall."

Susanne watched as the stall door opened and a young redhead came out, her makeup a mess and her face shiny. Susanne continued to stare in morbid curiosity as a skinny black girl in her thirties give or take, entered the stall. After the stall closed she stared at the short, chubby, Asian girl next in line until the Asian told her, "It's not polite to stare, my pretty; if I hadn't been in line for forty-five minutes already, I'd teach you some manners by devouring you whole."

Susanne blushed rose red and looked nervously at her sister who added, "And Jade could do it, too. They call her Bào, which is Mandarin for Leopard."

Susanne, realizing she had to pee very soon, escaped into the only remaining unoccupied stall, which was to the immediate left of Big Rosie. She closed the door and quickly arranged herself on the toilet. As she peed, she heard the foul mouth and sexual sounds of Rosie such as: "That's it slut, suck my big clit," and "Faster bitch, this ain't no lovemaking session." Susanne listened in an exotic trance long after she'd finished peeing, wondering what Rosie looked like. She fought hard to not look, but curiosity got the better of her and she leaned sideways and looked through the peephole. She couldn't believe what she saw. Rosie was an extremely large black woman with breasts larger than Susanne could even fathom a woman having. Susanne stared at Rosie's long nipples and could feel her own pussy getting excited when Rosie announced, "Looks like we have a fan." Susanne snatched her head away, trying to regroup. Rosie continued, "Bitch, don't go away, get back here and watch. You know you want to."

But by that time Susanne had already stood up and was unlatching her stall. When she exited she heard Rosie call, "You'll be back honey, they always come back."

The leopard lady smiled, "Enjoy the show?"

Susanne walked past the Asian and her sister, who she was sure had a smirk on her face. Susanne went directly to the table where Bree seemed to be sitting alone. Susanne attempted to see if that slut woman was still under the table, but she couldn't tell.

Bree smiled as soon as Susanne returned and asked, "Did anyone hit on you?"