All Comments on 'Lesson Plan Ch. 02'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

if you think this is erotic you need help

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Extremely erotic story

As a 'nice' day by day lady, although a very submissive wife and mother, my submissiveness is about a little pain, but a lot of being sexually embarrassed, humiliated, and degraded both in front of strangers in public places as well as in a private or semi-private setting is what turns me on the most. All most all of the nasty things she has done (been made to do?? *smile*) so are I have also been 'made to do', myself either by my Husband/Sir or one of the Black Men that He has chosen to 'share', or more correctly, actually "given" me to for their use and sexual pleasure.

I stayed moist throughout the whole story and at times wanting to masturbate very badly.

PLease continue to write about this slut in more chapters.

love,

slut catt...(Tom's bitch, slut in training, BBC lover, and 'Shared' bi-wife)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loving this story...

I love how you have this ''teacher'' getting naked where she works. What if she gets caught? Will she try to 'convince' the person that sees her by giving herself to that person? And what if that person is female? Will she engage in Saphic sex with her? I can't wait to r read more in this story.

Big Red

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous