All Comments on 'Letting Go Ch. 04'

by Scootertales

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT

I thought this was a very climatic series of stories. I love them.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Too fast too far

The first three chapters were well written and erotic. The last chapter lost the thread of the story, because she went too far for a first adventure. It would be very unlikely that a woman who was described as she was would go all the way into sex with another man and then allow herself to be driven home nude. Check her for a brain tumor because her behavior is way out of character.

That said, a pretty good story and still well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so sad

Such a sad and tragic ending to a wonderful start. I thought you were different. But in a few short days you have proven yourself just another writer of filthy cuck sex turning that lovely gal into a slut. I am gravely disappointed because you really had something good going and so much potential. Too much male nudity too for my liking. Oh well, maybe someone else can write like Poorwriter used to. I wish he would return to writing again. If you're out there, please do so. As for you Scootertales, please try another story again and keep it more innocent. Best regards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please!

I agree with the first two comments. I thoroughly enjoyed the the first three chapters and looked in daily for updates. This series was extremely well crafted, the characters developed nicely and the eroticism built chapter by chapter - so much so I did wonder if this was based on true incidents!

However I also felt the final chapter was something of a let down because something of the "believability" factor of the character evaporated. I'm afraid she moved from a shy, reluctant exhibitionist to having sex with a complete stranger too rapidly. Perhaps this might have worked as a later chapter?

Please, please, please do not let my comments put you off writing. I really like your style and look forward with some anticipation to your next work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot

My husband & I jerked off at least 5 times reading this story

rolando7rolando7over 3 years ago

Story was great,nice build up to chapter 4, She should have got up and left after showing off her tits to a stanger. Would have been a good build up to another chapter. keeping up with a different time for showing more to stangers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous