All Comments on 'Letting My Wife Cut Loose Ch. 03'

by weaponx

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
?

Right this is a sex site, here we have any number of fantasies, but honestly would YOU really let this happen to your wife and even if you let it happen once to let her be drugged and forced to have sex (at least to start with) then do nothing about it, I know the saying ' love conquers all' but in this case any love that I might have for my wife would have died!. Or the other option would be to get her hell out of there! or die trying let the club owner explain how an American citizen was murdered while trying to rescue his wife, although just before I went to the club I would let the goverment know what was going on, who knows maybe president bush would invade that country and save the day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sorry

bad writing... not realistic....more typical of someone in high school....sir all this story does is piss people off ...maybe one day you will be a writer

jimewestjimewestabout 16 years ago
Perplexing...

Amazing how many people who don't like sexual fantasy read stories of sexual fantasy...just so they can demean the author.

If you don't like it... don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
deleting comments will not save this

no matter how many comments you delete, this is still a reject from other sites or was it salvaged from a dumpster in the slums?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
jimewest

yes I came here looking for some fantasy and clicked on this expecting a story, I did not expect something written by a spotty 13 year old locked away in some mental institution. And if you regard this as a story, then go and ask for your school fees back as schooling was obviously a waste of time for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The best part is missing

Why oh why did you delete the comments? Your story is crap by the way but the comments were the most entertaining aspect of your hilarious writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Perplexed????

Love your stories as I truly enjoy this genre. Appreciate the time & talent. Please do not let these naysayers get you down. This is erotic fantasy.Where does all this moral righteousness come from,afterall,we are reading pornography?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
not bad

I think this story is a champion effort - I mean how many retards have sites actually publishing their stories? OK, so only Literotica would accept it after all the other sites rejected it, but still it is a small step forward on the long and winding road to mental health.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A pig in a poke

If there is any outrage it is because this is a sorry attempt by an adolescent youth at writing some masturbation fantasies. Any offence is not directed at the story but rather at the lack of one. And the deleting of comments indicates a childishness that once again confirms the age of this wannabe writer. What did you expect – for the literary world to beat a path to your door?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
if only

if only this was just bad writing but it suffers from the biggest sin of all, it's boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
what a boring little story

what a boring little story and not very well written either

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A very stupid bit of forced sex.

Isnt it wonderful to know so many men in the world cant actually have sex with women? That they have to drug them and force them to have sex with you? After all who would want a normal woman to have sex with you willingly when you can force a drugged woman to have sex with you when it is out of her control and she has no real choice? How does it feel to be rejected time and time again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Waste of time!

Do not bother to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
waste of time

this is just so pathetic and sad. Author, really, get some sort of life. You're are such a loser. Do you get off thinking of people acting this way? Would you act this way? I really wish some of the authors here would take a few minutes to come up with some sort of original material. "I will mail this to all your friends and family" and then I will spend 17 years in jail, but it will be worth it... IN WHAT FUCKING WORLD? This crap just doesn't happen? Out in the real fucking world, there are plenty of women who want to fuck for money... NO ONE, NO ONE ANYWHERE ON THIS PLANET has ever spent their time and energy blackmailing a wife and ricking a prison sentence to get laid. Author.. it is NOT THAT HARD TO GET LAID! Grow up, take your hand of your pecker and get out in the real world. Then maybe you can think of something other than this waste of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

playing around is always stupidand you get what you deserte, a wife who turns into a size queen which you aint, w/ a little luck you try to "reclaim" her and shes bored, you both get an std, preferably fatal. hope fully the stud and other associates get diseased too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous