Letting My Wife Cut Loose Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beth is doing so very well in fact. You see one of the side effects of the lovely cocktail I made for her is that there is a certain twist in it. See after she woke up from her little hour long nap, she woke up with a strong amount of ecstasy in her system. Most of the other drugs are out of her system now, except the ecstasy. This has the effect of her waking up a bit groggy, but extremely horny. Take a look. This is a live feed from just outside your door." Jeff kept talking as the camera started to move and zoom out to overlook the room they were in. I recognized the bed from the room before. Beth was on the bed now, wearing nothing but a bra and panties. They had tied her hands together and fastened them to the top of the bed. She was laying face down on the bed with some sort of pillow under her stomach. This pillow nearly raised her ass up in the air enough to where she was resting on her knees. Beth had a blind fold over her eyes, but was clearly awake and restless.

"Come on baby, don't make me wait. I want you to take me now." Beth said in a sultry voice. It appeared that she was unaware of what was going on and thought that I was there with her. Jeff walked into the view of the camera and walked over to Beth. He raised his hand up high into the air and brought it down quickly onto her ass. The sound from the impact on her ass was audible in the camera, as was her response. Beth cried out in pleasure as she squirmed on the bed.

Jeff then walked toward the camera until he was at least 20 feet from Beth. He spoke more quietly now trying not to let Beth know that I wasn't there.

"Beth is so horny right now John. I think she needs some release, and since you are not around, then I guess I will have to fill in. I have already told her that we are in a private room in the bar. I told her that she blacked out and that the owner of the bar offered to let her take a nap in one of the private rooms. As to why she is tied up? She just thinks that you are being naughty and want to have some fun with her. The ecstasy in her system is still strong enough that she is extremely horny." Jeff took another look at her as the camera zoomed in on her squirming on the bed.

Jeff slowly walked over to her and climbed on the bed. Beth could sense he was near, and started to try and look around. The blindfold kept her in the dark as to what was going on. Jeff raised his hand high in the air and brought it down hard onto her ass. Beth squealed out in pain and delight.

"OHHH!! That's it bad boy. Punish me for being bad. I think I deserve another." Beth said in her most sultry voice. Jeff looked at the camera as he raised his hand again. The sound of his hand slapping against her ass even made me wince. Jeff kept his hand against her ass and circled around it, rubbing it softly after spanking it. Jeff reached up around Beth's hips and slowly pulled down her panties to expose her perfectly shaved pussy. Beth rocked back and forth in anticipation and excitement of her ass being exposed. Jeff lowered his mouth down to her pussy and gave it a quick lick as Beth moaned in pleasure. Her ass was being held up in the just enough by the pillows that Jeff didn't have to bend over much to get access to her pussy lips. As his tongue flicked and sucked at Beth's lips I could tell that she was edging toward an orgasm.

The camera man jockeyed for a better shot of the events and then zoomed in to a close-up of Jeff's tongue entering Beth's pussy. Jeff then decided to lay on his back and lick Beth from under her pussy. Beth relaxed her legs a bit and sat nearly all the way down on Jeff's face. The camera man swung over and zoomed in to a shot right between Beth's legs. All at once, Beth's entire body froze and stiffened. Her legs clamped down onto Jeff's face, Jeff could not even move. I doubt he wanted to in the first place. Beth let out a cry as her body slowly relaxed and she signed a moan of pleasure. The camera man made sure to get a close-up of Jeff's face covered in Beth's juices.

"OH My darling John! That was wonderful; now give me something between my legs that can curb this desire. I want your cock now, give it to me." Beth cried out looking back over her shoulder at Jeff. Jeff just grinned into the camera as he got up to his knees behind Beth. He then stood to his feet on the bed and dropped his pants and shorts. My stomach was tied up so tight, but I didn't have any feeling of vomiting. I looked down and in my amazement I was standing erect in my pants. As I looked back up at the TV, I saw that Jeff had the most monstrous cock I had ever seen. As I looked at it still hardening it was already bigger than mine. Jeff grabbed his cock with one hand and dropped down to Beth's pussy. He started sliding it up and down the opening of her pussy, as her own juices glistened on the head of his massive tool. The camera man backed away from them quietly until he was about 30 feet away from them.

The camera man turned the camera to a door, but kept Beth and Jeff in frame.

"Okay you pathetic pussy sissy husband. Beth is over there begging to be fucked, and she thinks it's you. I don't know what is going to happen when Jeff slides that massive cock of his inside her. But just remember that she is tied up and going nowhere, and you are helpless to you where you are. So you might as well whip that tiny dick of yours out and whack off to this, because this is what happens to Cuckolds. You are going to watch as Jeff makes your woman cum like she has never cum before. Whether she is smart enough to figure it out? Don't know. Whether she is slutty enough to really care? Don't know. But I know one thing, she is about to get the fucking of her life. So sit back and enjoy it buddy, it's what a Cuckold does." Said the unknown voice behind the camera.

He then started to walk quietly back over to Beth and Jeff. He zoomed back onto Jeff's enormous cock, which was now hard and at least 9 inches. I always thought Beth deserved more than my 5 inches, but I didn't know if she would be able to take Jeff's. I now noticed that I was inadvertently rubbing my cock through my pants as I watched. The fact that I was hard watching this sickened me, but at the same time excited me. Part of me wanted to break the door down and kill those men, another part of me wanted to be forced to watch it all in person. I pulled my pants down and started to slowly massage my cock as I watched Jeff's cock slide up and down Beth's opening. Beth was doing her best to lurch back and try to envelope what she thought was my cock. Jeff kept his cock away from Beth, teasing her into a fury.

"Give me your COCK!!! Damnit. Don't make me wait anymore. Please give me your cock. I want it." Beth said begging for the coming onslaught. Little did she know. She had no idea what she was begging for. Jeff just looked into the camera with a wave and a smile, letting me know that he was enjoying this too much.

As Jeff looked back at Beth, he grabbed his cock with one hand. His cock glistened in the light with Beth's juices all over the head of it. He placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy and teased her a bit more, only letting a small portion of the otherwise enormous cock into her pussy. Beth again strained against her bindings to try her best to inch back further to absorb more of this cock that was at her pussy. Jeff let his cock enter her again just 1 inch, enough to lube up his cock a little more; then pulled out again. I saw Jeff spit a little down onto his cock very quietly, spreading it around his cock to get it wet. It was evident what was about to happen. He then once more placed his cock her pussy and grabbed her hips with his hands.

To Be Continued...

12