Lexi's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll have to eat fast," I said.

She nodded. "Thanks."

"So, what classes are up today?"

She swallowed her mouth full. "English and Math."

"Fun," I said. "Do you need any money for lunch or anything?"

"Oh, no, I've still got some. Thanks."

"It's no problem, baby."

"Daddy?"

"Hmm?"

"How big is your cock?"

"What?" I said, freezing.

"I was just wondering how many inches it is."

"Why are you asking?"

"I was just trying to work out how big it is. It looks about nine or ten inches. How big is it exactly?"

"Why does it matter?"

"Just in case I wanna post a message on Facebook about how I saw my daddy's cock. I wanna know how many inches to say."

"Why would you post something like that?"

She shrugged. "You made it sound like it's normal to go around showing your cock, so I was gonna ask my friends if they've ever seen their father's cocks."

I rubbed my forehead. Geez, this was backfiring. "Look, if you say something like that out of context, it makes me sound like a pervert."

"Aren't you? If I summarize the two days I've been here, I can say, yeah, my father made me call him daddy, he spanked me, and then he showed me his cock."

I folded my hands together. "Okay, I see what you're trying to do now. Obviously, you're upset, and you're trying to get even. Well, keep trying. You can't intimidate me, kiddo. If you drag me through the mud with your little stories, you'll be dragging yourself right along behind. Do you really want to be the girl on Facebook who talks about her father's cock, who got spanked because she was being a spoiled little brat? In fact, you're starting to act up again, aren't you?" I stood up. "How old are you acting, Lexi?"

She gulped, lowering her eyes. "I'm sorry, Daddy. I didn't mean it."

"Stand up."

"But I said I'm sorry."

"I said stand up!"

She stood up. "Daddy, don't."

"Bend over the table."

She bit her lip, putting her hands on the table and bending over, sticking her ass straight out. "Daddy, not as hard as last time."

"Count, Lexi," I said, pulling my hand back. I let it fly, slapping her ass, her skirt rippling.

"Ow! Ow, ow, ow! Fuck, ow!"

"If you don't count, it doesn't count!" I shouted, slapping her ass again even harder.

She screamed. "One! Fuck, ow! Not so har—ohh! Fuck! Two! Two!"

I let my hand fly again, the loud smack of my palm on her ass echoing in the small kitchen. She was screaming in pain, shouting out the numbers before my hand could pull back for another strike and invalidate the count.

"Three! Four! Five!" she cried. "Please, Daddy, no more! Ow! Six! I'll be good!"

I slapped her ass again. She sagged against the table, lying on it as she cried, her tears running down her cheeks. I swatted even harder, making her scream and kick her legs.

"Seven! No more, please, Daddy, please! Ow, eight!" I slapped her once more, and she screamed "Nine! Nine! Nine. Nine." She sniveled. "Nine."

"Now," I said, closing my stinging hand, "are you going to keep acting like a bratty nine year old?"

She shook her head, wiping her nose. "No, Daddy. I'll be good. I'll be 19."

"Get your ass off to school."

"Y-yes, Daddy," she said, whimpering as she stood up straight, one hand coming around to hold her sore ass. She took small steps as she left the kitchen, picking up her bookbag. She slipped out the front door. I went to the window and saw her car pull away.

I glanced at the clock. I didn't have long before I had to be off to work myself. I hurried to her bedroom, stepping inside, sliding her underwear drawer open, slipping my hand in, feeling underneath, pulling out the diary. I flipped it open to the most recent entry.

September 2nd, Tuesday Evening

Diary, I'm home from school. Guess what happened after breakfast? Daddy, yes, DADDY—I'm not allowed to call him Mark anymore—spanked me! Nine times! It hurt like hell and I cried. I was so pissed off at first, but it made my pussy so wet. My ass hurt all day while I was in class. I couldn't wait to get home and shove my fingers in my cunt. Yup, you guessed it, Diary. I just finished cumming. Here, I'm gonna wipe a little on your pages as a memory. Mmm, fuck, I know it's totally wrong, but I am fantasizing about my daddy again. I can't help it, Diary. I know I'm fucked up in the head. I know it's sick and gross, but he makes me horny. He won't even let me pretend he's just a stranger anymore. He's my daddy, and I like it. But it's just a fantasy, right? I know he'd never touch me. And I'm glad. I think I'd freak out if he did. He'll be home soon. I'd better rub my pussy once more so I get it out of my system.

"What the fuck?" I said out loud. "Goddamn it! This is fucking unbelievable! I can't fucking win for losing. Motherfucker, she liked it! She actually liked it. Fuck fuck fuck! Shit, I shouldn't have spanked her again. Wait."

I turned the page, which was now crinkled from dried pussy juice. There was another brief entry from earlier this morning.

September 3rd, Wednesday Morning

I just saw Daddy's cock, Diary! No towel! Full on cock! I can't believe it. He just opened the bathroom door naked, and I saw it! It was HUGE, Diary, like nine or ten inches, as big as any porno I've ever seen. I thought I imagined it back when I first saw the hooker sucking it, but no, it is definitely big and real and terrifying. He probably thought I was a total perv because I just stared at it in awe. It is beautiful. I totally rubbed my pussy in the shower and came everywhere! Seriously, I squirted! That's only happened a few times! Yes! I squirted! It was the best orgasm I've ever had, like, ever! Oh, shit, Daddy is calling for me. I gotta go. Mmm, I can't wait till I get home and I can cum again!

"Motherfucker!" I said, putting the diary away. I stomped out of the room and back into my own. I grabbed my head. "This is a fucking catastrophe! What the fuck am I going to do? Oh, my god, I fucked up! I fucked up so bad! Oh, fuck, the time! I'm gonna get fired. Shit!"

I drove to work, speeding through traffic.

"Fucking perverted little bitch," I shouted at the traffic. "Fuck!"

I was generally distracted all day at work. I almost skewered a man with my forklift. He shouted at me.

"Watch where you're going, Mark!"

"You watch where you're going, you son of a bitch basted mother—oh, shit, boss! I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was you. I was kidding!"

"You better not be drinking again, Mark."

"No, sir."

"Stop by my office later."

"Yes, sir."

I drove home loathing having to see my daughter. How had I fucked things up so bad? And how did I make things right, make her normal? I had to think of something. But what? Hmm. Ah, but wait. What had her diary said? It was just a fantasy. She would freak out if I actually did something. So...what if I actually did something?

"Hold on, Mark," I said to myself as the traffic crawled. "You can't touch your daughter."

"No," I replied to myself. "I just have to...hmm...make her uncomfortable with the idea. Yeah. Do something subtle. I want her to wonder if I want her. And if she thinks I do, it stops being a fantasy. Then it turns gross. I mean, shit, all I did was flash my cock. That's not sex. She can see that on the internet. But to make her think I want something. Yeah, that will definitely repulse her. Right, that's the way to do this! You know, I just might be a genius!"

I was cheerful by the time I made it home, opening the door and sliding inside. My little Lexi was sitting on the couch, a big textbook in her lap. She looked up, a small smile forming.

"Hi, Daddy."

She was pleased to see me? I figured she'd still be upset. Then again, she probably just finished fucking herself with a baseball bat or something. Damn it, not the baseball thing again!

"Hi, sweetie. How was your day?"

"Not bad. Yours?"

"I almost ran over my boss with a forklift."

"Oh, haha. Can't fire you for almost."

"I told H.R. the same thing," I said. I walked behind the couch and then leaned over, kissing the top of her head. "What do you want for dinner, kiddo?"

She shrugged. "Whatever you want."

I put my hands on her shoulders and began to massage them. "How about we order something?"

"Mmm-kay," she said. "That feels nice."

I paused for a moment and then began rubbing again. Maybe this was my moment to make it weird. I kept rubbing her shoulders, my fingers slipping around her collarbone, catching the neck of her shirt.

"Harder?" I asked.

"A little. Better than being spanked anyway." She chuckled.

"I don't like to punish you."

"Coulda fooled me," she said.

"Good girls don't get punished," I said.

My fingers moved underneath the neck of her shirt, rubbing her collarbone. Then my hands slid down her neckline, touching her chest.

"Jesus, Daddy!" she said, pulling away from me.

"What?" I said.

"Hello! Those are my tits down there."

I laughed. "Relax, kiddo, just an accident."

"Right..." she said, though she looked suspicious and definitely uncomfortable. Perfect.

"All right, I'm gonna change. You order pizza."

"Okay."

I headed to my room, changing out of my jeans and work shirt. I took off my underwear as well. Then I put on a plain white t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. I could feel my cock loose inside. Let's see how she reacted if I put her hand right on top of my sweat pants. I bet she'd run screaming, grossed out that her father did that. Hopefully, she won't be so pissed she wants to move home. But I'll assure her it was an accident and nothing like that will ever happen again. That will set her right.

Back in the living room, I hopped on the couch, putting my feet up on the coffee table. "Ordered?"

"Yup. Thirty minutes," Lexi said.

I flipped on the TV, channel surfing while Lexi flipped pages of her book. I glanced at it in her lap and then reached for it, sliding my hand underneath, my knuckles brushing between her legs for a moment before I took the book. She squirmed.

"What are you doing?"

I tossed the book on the coffee table. "Spend an hour with your old man."

"But I have to study."

"Study later."

"Or what? I get another spanking?"

I smirked at her, and then I grabbed her arm. She squealed as I yanked her across my lap.

"No, Daddy, no!"

I held her in place, grinding upward. Could she feel my cock underneath her tits? Did she realize there were only a couple of layers of cotton separating us? Did it repulse her?

"Smart ass girls get their smart asses slapped."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I was only teasing!"

I swatted her ass once, but not hard, then I let her arm go and she wiggled free, grabbing my thigh for a moment to push herself up. She leaned back on her knees, looking angry.

"Not funny."

I chuckled, turning my attention back to the TV. She settled down on the couch, keeping her arms folded in protest, her bare feet up on the coffee table next to mine. I put my arm around her shoulder, yanking her into my side.

"Daddy!"

I ruffled her hair. "Don't be so mad at me all the time, baby girl."

She rolled her eyes. "If you weren't such a jerk, I wouldn't be."

I kissed her forehead. "You're no picnic either, but I still love you."

She sighed and she seemed to relax, putting her head on my chest. "I guess you can be nice sometimes."

"Sometimes, eh?"

"Yes, just sometimes."

"Come on. I'm cool more than sometimes," I said, nudging her ribs with my fingers. She squirmed.

"Stop it. And no, just sometimes."

I nudged her again. "More often than not, at least."

"Nope, just sometimes," she said, squirming again. I tickled her ribs and she wiggled. "Stop, Daddy."

"Say more than sometimes."

"No."

"Say it," I said, tickling her ribs.

"Noo," she whined. "What are you going to do, spank me again if I don't say it? Yeah, there's the jerk side coming out."

"No, that's not a spanking punishment. It's a tickle punishment!"

I spun on her, reaching out to her sides, tickling.

"Ah!" she cried, struggling, trying to push my hands away. "Stop! Daddy, stop! I'm 19! You can't tickle me! Stop!"

She was laughing and squirming. She fell on her back, trying to crawl away, but I was after her, crawling on top, tickling up and down her sides, under her arms, my fingers brushing the sides of her firm breasts.

"Ah, Daddy, stop! Haha, stop! I can't take anymore!"

I chuckled. "Oh, you can stop me anytime you want. Say I'm' always nice. Always, Lexi."

"Never!" she cried, laughing and twisting. She tried to turn around on her tummy, her arms pinched to her sides to protect her ribs, but I reached around, tickling her waist. I slipped my hand under her shirt, my fingertips on her bare flesh as she squirmed, pushing up against me.

"Say always!" I said.

"No! Haha, stop it, you weirdo!"

I felt her ass bump against my crotch. Touching her like this was making my cock harder and harder in my pants. I grinned to myself and then rammed my dick up against her ass. She gasped, losing her breath, but a wave of tickling brought laughter to her lips.

"Daddy, what the fuck!?" she cried. "Stop!"

"Say always," I said.

"God, always, always! Stop! Your hands are on my tits!"

I pulled my hands away, sitting back on the couch, chuckling.

Lexi sat up as well, breathing heavily, running a hand through her messy hair. "You're fucking cra...."

I followed her eye line. My cock was stiff and tenting in my sweatpants. I saw her gulp and just stare at it. I reached down, grabbing my shaft and tugging it so it was straight, pointing it up inside my sweatpants, obscene and more obvious than anything.

"Lexi, do you mind? You're staring at my cock."

"Huh? N-no, I wasn't," she said, looking away. "And, ew, gross!" she said, looking back. "Your cock is hard again just like it was this morning."

"Hey, it's not my fault. You were grinding up against my cock while you were wiggling around."

"Oh, so it's my fault your cock is hard?"

"Yes. I can't control it."

"Even with your daughter, perv?"

"That's just how it works."

"Gross," she said, looking away again, facing the TV.

I reached for my shaft, giving it a stroke over my pants.

"What the heck are you doing to it?" she asked, looking at my cock again.

"Nothing. It just hurts when it's stuck in my sweatpants."

"It hurts?"

"Well, it doesn't hurt, it's just uncomfortable. It's better when it's out in the open. Do you mind?"

"Do I mind what?"

"If I take it out?"

"Ew, god, yes, I mind! Are you serious right now?"

"What? You already saw it."

"Daddy!"

I reached in my pants, wrapping my fingers around my shaft and tugging it out. My cock stood hard and true out in the open for Lexi to see. The sweatpants were bunched up around the base of my shaft, hiding my balls. "Ah, that's better."

"Oh, my fucking god, Daddy! I can't believe you! Are you trying to show me your cock or something?"

"Kiddo, it may come as a shock, but I'm used to having my cock out while I'm home alone. You moving here is an adjustment. So let me relax with my cock out."

"And you expect me to just sit here with that giant thing staring at me?"

"Does it make you uncomfortable?" I asked.

"Of course, it does! You're my daddy!"

"Come here, kiddo."

"Huh?"

"Come here."

I grabbed her shoulder, pulling her into my side again. She was staring straight down at my shaft, and it was pointing straight up at her.

"See, no big deal," I said. "Let's be adults about this."

"I am an adult."

"Good." I flexed my cock and it throbbed before her eyes. She gulped.

"It moved."

"Don't worry about it. Just relax."

"How am I supposed to relax? Can you stop making it throbbing like that?"

I chuckled. "Not really. It's just something it does."

"Why?"

I flexed it again. "It's sort of uncontrollable."

"You mean it throbs by itself?"

"Sometimes, yes."

"Why?"

"It's like an overwhelming urge. I feel my cock tighten and flexing relieves pressure."

"Oh," she said, staring at it. "It's so big."

"You like it?"

"Ew, no. I was just saying it's big. When it moves around like that, it surprises me."

"Do you want to feel it move?"

"Huh? No, ew, gross."

"Go ahead," I said. "Wrap your hand around it."

"Ew, no, Daddy, that's gross."

"Are you scared?"

"No, I just don't want to handle my daddy's gross, big, ugly cock."

"Ugly? That's mean to say."

"I'm sorry, but it is. It's all veiny and thick around, and the head is a weird color. Honestly, I don't know how you walk around with that thing between your legs all day long."

My cock flexed again.

"Geez, and it moves around all the time too. It's like it has a nervous twitch."

"Touch it then, baby. Hold it still."

"Daddy, I can't believe you're telling me to touch your cock."

I chuckled. "It's not as if I'm offering to fuck you, Lexi. I'm just trying to educate you a little. It's pretty clear you've never seen one before."

Lexi's cheeks turned scarlet. "I have so."

"Yeah? Then you know what they feel like when they throb?"

"I mean, sure."

"Lexi, are you lying to me? Liars are bad girls."

She bit her lip, her eyes staying trained on my fat cock. "Fine, I guess I haven't really seen a real one."

"Touch it, Lexi."

"Daddy..."

"Just feel it throb. Then you can take your hand away. Go on."

"God, Daddy, this is so gross."

"Yes, you're right. It is very gross and disgusting. Touch it, Lexi. Touch your daddy's cock."

Lexi glanced at me once, then she looked back. Her little hand reached forward. Her fingertips were the first to touch my shaft. It sent a bolt of lightning up my spine. I throbbed, and her whole hand jumped.

"Oh, god, it's moving again."

"Don't be scared now, baby. Go ahead. Wrap your hand around that."

"It's so fucking big, it's scary," she said.

"Yes, be scared of it," I whispered. "It's scary and gross and ugly. Put your hand around it, baby."

Admittedly, even though I was conscious of my plan to repulse my daughter, I was pretty fucking horny, and I wanted to feel her hand around my cock, just for a moment. I got my way. Her little fingers coiled around my shaft. They didn't quite reach all the way around. But I felt the heat of her palm on my cock skin and I couldn't help but groan. My dick throbbed again.

"Oh! Oh, god, it's doing it."

Yeah," I mumbled.

"Are you controlling it?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Can you make it throb again?"

I flexed for her and her eyes seemed to get bigger and wider. I felt her thumb brush along the shaft. "That's so weird, and gross. My pussy doesn't throb."

I chuckled. "Really? Come on, I'm sure it throbs and contracts when you're horny."

She bit her lip. "Well, yeah, I guess, but it doesn't move all over the place like this big thing."

"Ah, I'm sure if I shoved a couple fingers in your cunt, you'd move all over the place."

"Daddy!" she said, looking at me. "Don't be gross, god." I flexed my shaft in her hand and her eyes returned to it. "That feels so weird." Her hand started to unwrap. I thought she was done, but then she ran her palm along the underside of my shaft, all the way down and all the way back up to the head.

"It's so hard and smooth at the same time. Feels so weird...and gross."

"It is weird and gross."

"And it keeps throbbing!"

I chuckled. I was just doing it for attention now, and I liked the attention she was giving me.

"Can I squeeze the head part?"

"Sure."

She pinched the head of my cock between her fingers. I held a moan. Then her finger ran along the piss slit. "Stuff is coming out."

"Yeah," I mumbled.

She rubbed the clear liquid between her fingers. There wasn't much, but I was starting to ooze.

"This is pre-cum, right?"

"Yes."

"It's sort of like how my pussy gets wet sometimes?"

I gulped. "I suppose, yeah."

123456...8