Lexi's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd never do that. You said so last night."

"You want me to though, don't you? Admit it."

"I don't have to admit anything. You read my diary, you pig."

I dropped the bar of soap, my soapy hands clasping her breasts, rolling her hard nipples between my fingers and thumb. She inhaled deep.

"Daddy, don't."

"Why? I'm giving you exactly what you want, aren't I?" I reached down, taking my long, fat shaft in my hand. "Spread your legs."

"Daddy, no."

"Spread them!" I snapped, loud and growling in her ear.

She widened her stance, putting her hands up against the wall. I angled my cock down, letting it slip between her legs. It came out the other side. She looked down at it.

"Touch it," I said

"Why are you doing this?"

"I'm doing it because I don't think you know what you want. I'm showing you your fantasy."

"Maybe I like it."

"Then let's see how far you're willing to go. Touch my cock."

She reached down, taking the head of my cock in her fingers. She rubbed backwards.

"Grind your cunt against it."

"Daddy..."

"Do it. Let me feel your slit sliding along the top of my cock."

She held my cock in place as she slowly slid herself back and forth across it. I felt her labia separate, running along my shaft. Even with the water hitting both of us, pouring down our bodies, I could feel the slipperiness of her wet pussy. Lexi was panting, grinding her cunt against my cock, using the head to rub her clit.

"You're a naughty girl," I said in her ear. "You like this, don't you?"

"No, you told me to do it. I just want to obey you so you don't spank me anymore."

"You like being spanked. I read it."

She gave me a pouty look. "You invaded my privacy."

"Pick up the soap."

"Why?"

"Because you don't want to be spanked again, do you? Obey me."

"Yes, Daddy."

She bent over, keeping her legs straight, and picked up the soap. I put my hand on the back of her neck, holding her down. With my other hand, I took the base of my shaft and swung it upward, spanking her cunt. She gasped.

"Daddy!"

"Count or it doesn't count!"

I slapped her cunt again.

"Oh, my god," she whispered.

"This is what you said you wanted last night. Still want it? Count Lexi, or I'll stop."

I spanked her pussy with my cock, her wet cunt making a delicious sounds.

"Oooh, one," she said.

I hit her again, harder, my shaft separating her labia for a moment.

"Fuck, two," she said, her bare feet slipping wider in the tub. I hit her cunt once more and she groaned from deep in her belly. "Mmm, three, ohh, yes..."

"I knew you liked it," I said, slapping my cock hard and fast against her cunt.

"Mmm, five, six, seven, eight. I'll count forever. Again."

"You dirty slut," I said, slapping her cunt.

"Fuck, Daddy, that feels so good. I think you're going to make me cum."

I grabbed her and turned her against the wall, her breasts and nipples pressed up against the cold tile. She whimpered. I took my cock and aimed it right for her slit. She opened her legs to me, bowing them wide, standing on her tiptoes. I began rubbing the head along the length of her pussy, her labia separating to welcome me.

"You want it inside your pussy, don't you?" I asked in her ear.

She turned her head, biting her lip, but then she nodded. "Yes."

"You really want your own father to fuck you?"

She nodded again. "I know it's wrong."

"It is wrong. It's disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself."

"I am ashamed," she whispered, "so ashamed. I know I have a gross fetish, but I'm so horny all the time around you, I don't care. Please just fuck me, Daddy. Pretty please, fuck me."

I growled at her. "Damn it, Lexi. Naughty girls don't get fucked. They get punished."

I pulled my cock away from her pussy, sliding it up along her ass crack. I grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading them apart.

"D-daddy?' she said nervously.

"Bad fucking girl," I said.

I shoved myself forward. My cock bent as the mushroom head spread her little asshole open, trying to force its way inside. Lexi screeched, reaching around, trying to push me away. I growled and grabbed her hair, clenching it into a fist, pulling it hard.

"Stay still!"

"Daddy, stop!"

"Shut up! Take your punishment!"

With my free hand, I pressed down on the shampoo pump. I smeared the soap across my cock and then wiped it along her ass crack.

"Daddy, please, no!" Lexi cried. "Spank me if I've been bad, but not that!"

"You like to be spanked. Let's see if you like to be fucked in the ass."

With the help of the shampoo, I rammed my cock forward. Her asshole had no choice but to open up for me. It swallowed up the head of my cock as a chorus of Lexi's screams filled the bathroom. I kept her pinned there against the wall as I drove my shaft inside her.

"Fuck! Ow! Fuck, Daddy! Take it out! Please, oh god, it hurts so much! Ohhh fuck! Fuck, please!"

"Fucking naughty perverted little bitch," I said, getting angrier as I looked down and saw my cock halfway buried in her ass. I growled and rammed into her, driving my shaft deep up her ass. She screamed and cried. She would have collapsed, but I held her up, reaching around her body, sliding my hand between the wall and her chest, clapping her breast in my hand. I squeezed tight against her nipple, crushing it in my fingers.

"Count! Remember, if you don't count, it doesn't count." I pulled my cock all the way back, and then I rammed forward, burying myself in her.

She screamed again. "Fuckkk! I hate you! I hate you! One, One! Please, take it out! You're killing me!"

"I'm not killing you. I'm fucking your ass because you're behaving like a whore!"

She sobbed as I pulled my cock all the way back again. "Please, not again. It's so big and it hurts so much."

I rammed forward, all the way until I felt my balls slap her ass cheeks, her cries of agony ringing in my ears.

"Please, god, stop! You fucking bastard! Two! "

I withdrew again, and then I shoved myself forward, making her whine and whimper in pain.

"Motherfucker, three, three, please!"

I didn't care about the counting anymore. I just needed to fuck. I pulled back and began pumping it into her ass, pulling out fast and hard, all while my daughter sniveled and cried.

"F-four, five, ow! Six, six. Sev-you're not letting me count! Ow! Fuck, Daddy, it hurts! Please, slower, please, Daddy! Eight! I'll be good. I'm sorry I said I hated—Ow! Nine! Please!"

I kept plowing her ass, finding a rhythm, my cock throbbing in pleasure as I violated her hole. I slid my hand away from her tits, down her stomach, reaching for her cunt. I grabbed her mound, her pussy filling my hand. Then I began to rub her clit. She held her breath for a moment, but lost it as I sank my cock back into her ass.

"Oow, god! Please, not so deep! It hurts everywhere!"

"Shh!" I said. "Just let Daddy fuck your ass, and keep reminding yourself you deserve it for coming on to me."

"I'm sorry," she whimpered. "I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I'm so sorry."

"I know you are, baby. Daddy knows."

I massaged her clit in a circle, rubbing it hard up and down. Her cries of pain began to mix with pleasurable little moans as my cock drove in and out of her tight ass. She felt incredible. I'd could tell she'd never had anything up her ass before. My cock was strangled for every thrust I gave her.

"Fuck, baby, your ass feels good," I whispered.

"I hate you."

"This is what you wanted, Lexi," I said, ramming hard into her ass, pushing her up against the wall. She yelped and whimpered and I chuckled. "Mmm, yes, this is what you wanted, to be fucked by your daddy. Your dreams have come true."

"Please, Daddy, take it out of my ass. It's so big. It hurts so much."

I kept rubbing her pussy, slowing my thrusts into her ass for a moment to give her a little bit of pleasure.

"Fuck, your ass feels good."

She moaned a whimper. "Is it almost over?"

"Yeah, baby, Daddy has to cum."

"How much longer?" she whined.

"Ten minutes."

"Ten?" she cried, and I pushed back in, my groaning drown out by her hiss of pain. "Ow, ow, ow. Please, I can't last any longer. Please, Daddy, please, take it out."

"Would you rather suck on it, Lexi? Do you want to suck on Daddy's cock?"

She whimpered. "It's dir—Ow! Dirty. Ow..."

"Shhh," I said. I held her hips and then I slowly withdrew my cock. It made a slurping sound as I exited. Lexi whimpered in relief, looking over her shoulder, scared I was going to blow back into her. Instead, I put my hand on the top of her head. She shook her head as I began to push her down. I nodded and grinned.

"Suck Daddy's cock like a good girl."

She slipped to her knees, looking at it. "Please don't make me. Not after it's been inside my butt."

"Suck it or it's going back in your ass. I need to cum, now."

"Ouch, not back in my butt. I'll suck it. I'll do good, Daddy. I'll do good."

She nervously took hold of my shaft, holding it like a baseball bat as she stroked it up and down. The water was hitting my chest, running down my cock, rinsing it. Lexi seemed to be trying to clean it as best she could.

"Fuck..." I mumbled. "In your mouth, now. Stop stalling."

"Okay..."

"And you'd better deepthroat it like last night," I told her.

She looked up at me. "Ye-yes daddy."

Her warm lips wrapped around the head of my cock and I groaned in pleasure. I felt her gag even though I was nowhere near her throat. I knew it was the taste and thought of where it had been. Then her tongue ran underneath, right at the point where the head met the shaft. Fuck, that was sensitive.

"Damn, baby."

She looked up at me as she sucked, squinting as the shower water fell in her eyes. Then she went back to work, pushing her lips down my hard shaft, her tongue gliding along the bottom, tasting her ass. I felt the back of her throat and groaned in anticipation. Then she opened her mouth, stretching her neck, and I felt myself dip down her throat.

"Fuck, yes."

She closed her mouth again, nice and tight, and sucked up and down, sliding my cock all the way over her tongue and down her throat before pulling back. She took a breath and then dove in for more, sliding it down her throat once again. She held the shaft tight, trying to pump the rest in her fist.

"You're a natural, kiddo."

She looked up in my eyes and then sucked hard, dragging her tongue back down to the head of my cock. I felt it gliding over the piss slit.

"Fuck!"

I had had enough. My cock jerked in her mouth, making her yip as cum erupted from my balls. I groaned loudly, grabbing and holding onto her head as my cock spasmed. Sperm leaked out of her mouth and she began coughing, but she quickly closed her mouth around my cock and sucked, her throat swallowing as she pushed the head of my cock down after it.

"Yes, swallow my cum, you little slut. Fuck."

My head had fallen back as she kept sucking my cumming cock. As I finished, it grew sensitive. I looked down at her, watching her milk it, massaging the shaft.

"Ah, okay, kiddo, that's enough."

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and then gave it a nice long lick along the bottom. She looked up at me.

"Jerk."

"Excuse me?" I said.

She stood up. "Don't you ever do that again."

"What? You're pissed now? I read in your diary you wanted to be fucked."

"Not in my ass!"

"That was punishment."

"For what? For wanting to have sex with you?"

"Yes. It's wrong."

She scoffed. "You are sick. You don't punish your daughter by fucking her in the ass!"

"Me, sick? You're the pervert who wants to fuck her father. I'm just trying to wake you up from your sick little fantasies."

"Oh, and fucking me in the ass like a whore was just my wake up call?"

"Yes. You're welcome."

Her eyes blazed. "You are such a bastard! I can't believe I ever wanted to be with you! You just take, take, take whatever you want. You don't even care that my ass is in so much fucking pain right now. You don't give a shit at all, do you?"

I stepped out of the shower, looking back at her. "Lexi, it's time to wake up from your little fantasies."

I walked out of the bathroom, heading back to my room. I was feeling smug, and then I looked at myself in the mirror. I had to admit, my daughter was right. You don't punish your little girl by fucking her in the ass. I had surrendered to my lust. I wanted sex, but I didn't want to fuck her how she wanted to be fucked. And after all, I was just trying to fix her.

Wait. Was I really trying to justify what I had done? I had fucked my little girl in the ass. My own daughter. I had treated her like a cheap whore. She had begged me to stop and I had ignored her. Jesus Christ, how far had I sunk? And worse, why was I just realizing this now? Where the fuck was my conscience while I was nine inches in her ass?

"Oh, my god," I said as the reality of it settled over me. "I've lost my mind."

I dressed quickly and then left my room, hearing the shower still running. In the kitchen, I started breakfast. Maybe a nice omelet would smooth over the anal pounding I'd just given my daughter, but I doubted it. Still, I was generous with the bacon.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Lexi suddenly said.

I looked up as she stood in the archway, her hair a wet mess, wearing a tank top and a pair of blue jeans. I put the omelet on the plate.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not eating with you," she said.

"Lexi, can I say something?"

She folded her arms. "What?"

I took a deep breath. "I'm sorry."

"Oh, are you? For what?"

"For...for what I did in there. I lost control. And I know plenty of father's go off the deep end, smack their kids around, and apologize afterward, and I—"

"And this is no different," she said. "You went off the deep end. But you didn't smack me around. You fucked me in the ass."

"I was trying to punish you, and I let the punishment escalate."

"Why don't you just say it how it is? You were horny, and you wanted to hurt me, so you fucked me in the ass. Just admit that much."

"Hold on, I want you to see it from my side—"

"You know what, just save it. You've been apologizing to me my whole life, and you always disappoint me in the end. So forget it. That's just what you are, Daddy, a disappointment."

That hurt. I wasn't going to let her get away with it. "Lexi, I'm trying to apologize. Don't talk to me like that in my own home."

She put her hands on her hips. "No problem, Daddy. I'll never disrespect you in this house again, because I'm leaving."

"Excuse me?"

"I'll pack up and be gone by the time you get home from work."

"Hold on, Lexi. Don't do anything rash."

"You mean like you did when you held me up against the wall and fucked me in the ass?"

"I was just trying to—"

"Oh, be quiet. You're lucky I don't want to be known as the girl who was fucked in the ass by her father, or I'd call the police and have you arrested. But I see you for what you are now. You're a pathetic loser drunk, and I don't need you bringing me down. So thanks for the wake-up call. I'm up now."

She walked away from me, flipping her hair over her shoulder. Her bedroom door closed. It didn't even slam. Just closed. I followed her, knocking. I dared not force my way inside

"Lexi, listen, I made a mistake. I was frustrated, and I did something very stupid. I don't want you to move out. Can we talk about this? Please?"

No answer.

"Please?" I repeated. "I'm only asking for a chance to make this better. You're my daughter. I don't want to lose you."

Silence.

"Lexi?"

Nothing.

"Okay, I know you need some time. Just don't run home to your mother, please. I'll make this right if you give me a chance. I want you in my life. Let's talk about this tonight before you leave for the weekend, okay? Can you give me half a day? Lexi? Okay?"

I waited.

The door opened. She was standing there in front of me. I smiled, and then she spit in my face. I was stunned, frozen there. She spit at me? Me? She didn't even say anything. She just closed the door. I stared at it. What was my rebuttal to that?

I wiped my face and left the house, starting the car and driving to work. I turned off the radio; the DJ was laughing at me. I stopped at a red light and stared blankly at the traffic. I suddenly realized I couldn't breathe. I had just lost my daughter. Really lost her. She'd never speak to me again. Never. Oh, my god.

"Fucking idiot! You couldn't just leave her alone, could you? You could have given her her privacy, let her live in her little fantasy world. It was not as if she would have ever acted on it, but you had to push her, and then you fucked her in the ass, you dumb motherfucker! What the fuck were you thinking? I'm the biggest fucking moron in the world. Fuck!"

The car behind me honked their horn and I stepped on the pedal. How could I face work after all that had happened? I pulled over, calling my boss, telling him I was sick. And it was true. I felt sick to my stomach.

I sat in the car, grinding the wheel, my palms sweating. Fuck, I was shaking. I needed something to calm me down. Something. Something. It was only 7:45 a.m., but I knew a bar that served breakfast. I drove there, my breath heavy in my ears. When I pulled up, I went inside and sat down on a stool. The place was already filled with customers.

"What can I get you?" the lady at the counter asked.

I gulped. "Whiskey."

She raised an eyebrow. "Can't serve you until after 8:00, sweetie. How about some coffee?"

I nodded. "Coffee."

"Anything to eat?"

"Toast."

She came back only a moment later, putting down my coffee and toast and taking my four dollars. I took out my phone. 7:55 a.m. I opened my contacts and called my sponsor.

"Hello?"

"Jim, it's me."

"Mark? How are you, buddy? I've been meaning to call you. Your daughter moved in with you, right? How's that going?"

"Jim, I'm at a bar, and they start serving at 8:00 a.m."

"Good lord, Mark. Don't throw away three years. Where are you?"

"I'm not telling."

"You want to tell me. If you didn't, you wouldn't have called."

"My daughter hates me. She's going home. I fucked up bad."

"Whatever happened, there's always another chance."

"Not this time."

"Tell me about it then, face to face. Where are you?"

I told him. Jim was a good guy. He came out before I could make a mistake. We took a booth, and he tried to get the truth out of me over coffee. He had seen me at my lowest point, but this was different. Whatever respect he still had for me, I wasn't going to flush it down the toilet by telling him I had just fucked my daughter in the ass, while sober. Shit. There's one mistake I wish I could blame on the booze.

"Let me take you home."

I shook my head. "She might be there."

"Good. Then talk to her. Don't let her leave until you make her understand why you did...whatever it was you did."

I laughed. "Yeah, right."

"It can't be that bad, Mark. Kids can bounce back from a lot."

I looked at my watch: 12:00 p.m. She had probably already left, but maybe she hadn't. Maybe I could catch her.

"Okay," I said, looking at Jim. "I have to try, right?"

"There you go. But no drinking, even if she tells you to go to hell. Deal?"

"Yeah, deal."

I returned to my car and headed home. A smile split my face when I saw that Lexi's car was still parked outside the house. I parked next to her, took a deep breath, and headed inside.

"Lexi?" I called. "Sweetie?" I headed down the hall. "Baby, I'm so sorry." Her door was open. I stepped through. "Lexi?" Where was she? I looked around and then pulled open one of the drawers. Empty. Oh, no. Where did she go without a car? Unless her mother picked her up. "Lexi?" The bathroom door was open as well. I went back into the living room, checking the kitchen. "Lexi?" There was nowhere else to check, except my room. I hurried back to my room. "Lexi?"

1...345678