Lexi's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thumb brushed the flesh of her inner thigh. I stroked up, feeling her soft skin, getting bumpier as I reached her bikini line. I ran my finger along the crevice where her crotch met her leg, and then I turned my hand, welcoming her sex pouch into my palm.

I felt the wetness of her cunt immediately. She was dripping. Her clit was hard and engorged. I could feel it poking against her panties. I ran my thumb across it, and she inhaled and held her breath, nibbling on her lip as she looked down at my hand.

"You're soaked," I said.

She nodded. "I can't help it. It's natural."

"It is," I said, sliding my fingers along her mound, my middle finger tracing her slit. Her eyes fluttered. "You like that, Lexi?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"What do you usually do while you play with yourself?"

"Mmm, I run my fingers up and down along my pussy. I don't like to push them in until I get close to cumming. I take a lot of time rubbing my clit."

I rubbed her clit in a gentle circle and she moaned.

"Like that?" I asked.

"Yes, Daddy, just like that."

"Has a boy ever touched you like this?"

She shook her head. "No, Daddy."

"You're a virgin, aren't you?"

She nodded shyly.

"Why'd you wait?"

She tilted her head. "I wanted it to be with the right guy. He didn't come along. I popped my own cherry though, so I'm ready to take a cock...if I find someone I wanna fuck."

"What did you use?"

"A carrot."

"Did it hurt?"

"Like hell."

I started stroking her little clit again and she started to look dazed. She exhaled and moaned. Her hand reached out to my cock, touching the head, squeezing and rubbing across it, sliding her finger up and down along the piss slit, bits of sticky pre-cum coming off on her fingers.

"I love how your cock feels, Daddy."

"That's because you're horny."

"I am," she admitted. "You are too, aren't you?"

"Yes," I said.

"Do you need to cum, Daddy?"

I exhaled as I felt her fingers wrap around my shaft. She squeezed and pushed down, pulling the skin painfully away from the head. It hurt, but it also felt good.

"Yeah," I mumbled.

"I've always wanted to taste a man's cock," she whispered.

And then she leaned over, pinching her legs together, holding my hand against her pussy as her face came closer to my cock. She held it firm in her hand, pointing it at her mouth, but before she could close her lips around it, I grabbed her shoulder with my free hand, pushing her back.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

She looked up at me, startled. "I, I don't know. I thought you wanted me to suck your cock."

"Why the hell did you think that?"

"I don't know. I'm sorry."

I sat up, yanking my hand out from in between her legs. I grabbed her arm and twisted her around, shoving her face down into the mattress, her ass high in the air.

"Ow! Daddy!"

"Don't ever think you can just do whatever you please in this house, let alone suck my cock without my permission." My hand flew, smacking into her ass. She screamed.

"Ow, ow fuck! Why are you spanking me? I didn't do—"

I slapped her ass again.

"Ow! One, one!" She turned her head around, looking up at me with sad eyes, my cock hovering in the air.

"Say you're sorry," I said

She frowned. "I'm sorry for trying to suck your cock without your permission, Daddy." My hand flew and she yelped. "Ow! Two! I apologized!"

"An apology doesn't excuse your punishment. Don't." I slapped her ass. "Suck." I slapped harder. "My." I walloped her ass, her screams filling the room. "Cock!"

"Three, four, five! Please, Daddy, I'm sorry! I'm sorry." She started crying. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to show you how good I was at it."

"Good at it? So my daughter's a good cocksucker, huh? I shouda known." That earned her another slap on the ass.

"Six!" She sniffled, shaking her head. "I practiced on carrots. I wanted to learn how to deepthroat."

I stopped my hand before it could come down on her ass again. "What? Why?"

She wiped her eyes. "'Cause I heard you and Mom arguing about how she couldn't swallow your cock. That's why you brought home the hooker. I didn't want a guy to get angry at me when I sucked on his cock. I thought you might want to see how good I am at it."

"And you think it's normal to suck your father's cock?"

"No. I just wanted to taste it."

"You want to taste it?"

She nodded, sniveling. "I was just curious."

"Next time, you ask me. You don't take. Is that clear?"

"Ye-yes, Daddy."

"Sit up."

She turned around on the bed, wiping her eyes, looking up at me.

"Put your face down in front of my cock, stick your tongue out."

"Yes, Daddy."

She put her face level with my cock, and her tongue rolled out of her mouth. Her eyes were focused on mine. I could see how excited she was, like a dog panting for a drink of water. I put my hand on her head, sliding it into her hair, holding her in place.

"Now, don't you dare close your lips. You may taste, not suck. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Daddy."

Holding her steady with one hand and holding my cock in the other, I aimed my mushroom head for her long, pink tongue. I ran it all across her lips and into her teeth. She wiggled her tongue to taste more, trying to lick down my shaft. I turned my cock to the side, letting it run past her mouth and across her nose and cheek. She licked like crazy along the shaft, lapping at it like a kitten with milk.

"Mmm," she meowed.

"You like how that tastes, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I slapped her in the cheek with my cock and she gasped.

"You want to suck it, don't you?"

She nodded guiltily. "I told you, I'm curious what it's like to suck on a man's cock."

"Stay curious. You won't be sucking on mine, do you understand me?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"But you can taste it," I said. "Open up your mouth and put your tongue back out."

She opened her mouth nice and wide, saying "ahh," her tongue flicking in invitation. I ran my cockhead across her tongue, sliding my fat mushroom head right up to her teeth.

"Don't close your lips once I'm in your mouth, okay? If you try to suck my cock, I'm going to spank your ass until it's blue. Understand?"

She nodded slightly, unable to speak, my cockhead feeling the vibrations on her tongue. Then I pushed my cock forward, sliding it across her tongue and into her open mouth. Her teeth scraped the head. Fuck, it felt so good to feel her warm tongue on the underside of my cock, licking across it. She could not get enough. She loved this fat piece of meat resting on her tongue. I could see her lips struggling to stay open with my huge cock in her mouth. I felt her teeth all around my shaft, being careful not to bite.

"You wanna show Daddy how deep you can take his cock in your mouth now?"

She nodded eagerly, my cock bouncing around, rubbing up against the roof and her tongue. She slowly inched forward, her teeth scraping down my shaft like a strigil. I was trying not to moan, but it felt fucking incredible. I wasn't quite sure where any of this fit into my plan to fix her, but I knew I was horny, and having my cock in her mouth was heaven. I'd worry about the consequences later.

I watched her. And then I felt the back of her throat. She straightened out her neck and I began to slide down. Her eyes looked up, and I could see the pride in them as I began to bend down her throat. She paused, and I felt her neck contract around the head of my cock, the heat suffocating my sensitive head, her nose panting as she tried to keep air in her lungs. Then she moved forward, my cock invading her throat deeper and deeper. She was more than halfway down and I was in heaven. She wasn't even trying to close her lips, just using her tongue and throat, suffering to give my cock pleasure. Fuck, she was such a good girl to her daddy.

"God, you're a good girl," I breathed out, stroking the side of her head.

She suddenly began choking. She yanked her head away, coughing and gagging, holding a hand to her mouth as she pinched her eyes closed. She coughed again and looked up at me. "Sorry."

"You did great."

She smiled. "Really? Can I go again? I can go deeper."

I smirked at her. Then I sat back in the bed, reclining. "You really want to suck my cock, don't you?"

She nodded guiltily. "Yes, Daddy, I really do."

"You don't care that I'm your father?"

She seemed to shrug. "Well, it's like you said. It's not sex. And you are putting me through college. Maybe you deserve a blowjob."

"Maybe I do."

"Think of it as a thank you. Besides, I was a royal bitch when I first got here, so let me make it up to you by sucking on your cock. You can cum in my mouth too, and I'll get to taste it."

I looked down at my cock, her spit dripping down it after being in her throat.

"You know, in the ten seconds I was in your mouth, you were better than ten years with your mother."

She grinned. "Aw, Daddy. You're so sweet. Let me finish then. Let me suck your cock. Pretty please? Pleaseee. I wanna close my lips around it and suck and suck and suck."

"Okay. You twisted my arm. Suck my cock, you little slut."

She grinned. "Thank you, Daddy."

She crawled closer, bringing her face to my face. Then she did something I wasn't expecting. She kissed me on the lips. It wasn't long, and there was no tongue. But her mouth opened and I felt my lower lip between her lips.

"Mmm, that's for being the best Daddy in the world and letting me suck your cock. Now, bear with me while I figure out how to do this. I'm still new and you're much bigger than a carrot."

"Just do what you did a moment ago and you won't hear me complain."

"You mean this?" Lexi kissed my lips again. I kissed her back this time, opening my mouth and holding her lip between mine.

"Mmm." She giggled. "Naughty Daddy, kissing your daughter."

"All right, just get down there and suck my cock already."

"Yes, Daddy."

She slid down my body, her hands running down my sides, her lips kissing my chest. I was getting impatient now. I put my hand on the back of her head, ready to shove her mouth down. She smiled up at me, and then her eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.

"Um, what's that?"

"Huh? What?"

I looked where she was looking. A black book was slipping out from under the pillow. Lexi grabbed it before I could take action. It was too late. Her eyes grew huge as she realized what it was. She brought it to her face, examining it, like it was a duplicate, like it had somehow transported itself there. She jumped out of bed, flipping it open. Her breathing was coming in rapid gasps. She spun around to me.

"You, you, you stole my diary?"

"Uh, no, I didn't steal it."

"You went in my room and took it."

"No..."

"Did you read it? Tell me you didn't read it."

"Baby, listen..."

"Did you?" she demanded. "Did you?"

"No...okay, yes."

"Oh, my god. Oh, my god!"

"Try to relax."

"How long have you been reading it? How long?"

"...Tuesday."

"Oh, my fucking god! How could you do this?"

I stood up from bed, my cock deflating as we were caught red handed. I stuffed him back into my slacks to save some measure of dignity.

"Sweetie, look, it's not like I was trying to invade your privacy."

"Oh, what do you call it then?"

"All right, I invaded your privacy, but I did it for your own good."

"How does that even make sense?"

"Because I know about your...your fetish."

"My fetish?"

"Your need to sexualize a daddy figure."

"Oh, my fucking god!" she said, turning and leaving the room.

"Wait," I said, catching up in the hall. I grabbed her wrist to stop her. "Wait, Lexi."

"Let me go!"

"Just hold on. Look, I'm not judging you. If you were gay, I'd be okay with it. This is just another kind of sexual desire."

"Let go of my wrist, now, please."

"I'm just trying to say that I understand your needs, but I can't be a part of them. You're going to have to find some other daddy figure."

"So what the fuck have you been doing with me?" she demanded angrily. "You're playing with my head? You think that's funny? Why the fuck did you let me suck your cock in there?"

"That got away from me. I'm only human. You asked to see it, and one thing led to another...."

"And why the hell did you ever let me see it in the first place?" she shouted.

"Because I wanted to scare you off. I wanted to show you that I'm not your fantasy. I wanted you to stop thinking of me like that, to think of me as just your father. I thought it would help you."

"You are such a bastard! Tonight was supposed to be special, and you ruined it! Mom was right about you! I hate you!"

She pulled her wrist away and ran into her room, slamming the door. I hung my head. What was I to do? Go after her? Yell at her and tell her she'd better treat me with respect, ruin any chance I had left of having a place in her life? I turned away. Suddenly, her door flew open and she charged out.

"And another thing! I'm not moving back home! I live here now! So I don't give a fuck if we never speak again, you are paying my tuition! So fuck you, you pig!"

She ran back in her room and slammed the door again. I sighed and returned to my room, sitting down on the bed. I reclined with my head on my pillow. I was so pissed off with myself. And actually, I was pissed off with her too. Yes, I had read her diary, but I had been trying to do the right thing. Any other father probably would have fucked their daughter by now. Me, I was the chivalrous type. Yup, a real knight in shining armor. How had this blown up in my face?

I waited about ten minutes, and then I tiptoed out of my room, down the hall to Lexi's. I could hear her crying on the other side of the door. Well, fuck. I returned to my bed. Why should I feel bad? It was her fault, really. Yeah, right. I was the worst father in the world. No need to nominate anyone else. Just give me the Razzie and put me out of my misery.

The next morning I hurried into the shower. I had intended to get out of there as fast as possible so I didn't have to run into Lexi, but my cock was getting harder under the warm water. I hadn't touched it since it had been halfway down Lexi's throat, leaving me with a need I had never fulfilled. Maybe I could stroke it fast. I wrapped my fist around my shaft and gave it a long stroke. There, that's better....

I began to pump it back and forth as I let my mind wander back to Lexi's perfect throat, the way she kept her lips open and her teeth tight around my shaft, her little tongue working my mushroom head. Fuck, that felt so incredible. I never should have put my cock in her warm, little mouth, but I had, and it had been fucking amazing. Damn, I wanted that blowjob. When was the last time I had a blowjob anyway? Shit, so long I've forgotten. Goddamn though, Lexi did not realize how happy she was going to make some man one day. Of course, I knew it was me she wanted to make happy.

"Fuck," I mumbled.

I couldn't help imagining her tight lips sliding up and down my cock. I wanted her. But I didn't want just her mouth. I wanted to fuck her. I don't know how or when this desire came over me, but somehow in the last few days, all of her daddy fetishes were slowly starting to rub off on me. Yes, I wanted to fuck my own daughter, and I hated myself for it.

Knock, knock.

"Fuck. What?" I said to myself. "What?" I called.

"Are you going to be in there forever? I do have class today before I go home for the weekend. Don't be a jerk."

"Jerk?"

I stepped out of the shower, not bothering with a towel, my hard cock bouncing around with each step. I yanked the door open. "Did you just call me a jerk?"

"Jesus, Daddy!" she said, blocking the view with her hand. "Can you put a fucking towel on like a normal father, please?"

"Don't call me a jerk in my own house, Lexi."

She scoffed. "Whatever. Are you done yet?"

"Why?"

"Because I need to shower!"

"Then get in here and shower."

"I will when you get out."

I stepped aside. "Come in here."

"Are you done?"

"Get in here."

"What do you mean?"

I reached out, taking her wrist and yanking her in and closing the door.

"Daddy!"

"Get in the shower," I said, letting her go.

"I can't. You're in here."

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" I asked. "You come knocking on this door every morning because you want to see my cock. Well, here it is. Now it's my turn. Take your clothes off. Shower."

"What? No way!"

"Take them off," I said, taking a step toward her, my cock pointing at her like an angry accusation of daddy fetishism.

"I am not getting undressed with you here."

"Are you disobeying me?"

The strength of her posture seemed to drop. "No... I just don't feel comfortable getting naked in front of you."

"Take your clothes off, Lexi."

"Why?"

"Because I told you to."

"Daddy, please. I don't want to."

"If you don't take them off, I'm putting you in that shower with them on."

"You wouldn't..."

I grabbed her around the waist and picked her up. She squealed like a pig, kicking her legs. I threw her into the tub and she stumbled, grabbing the shower bar, the hot water hitting her and running down her clothes.

"Daddy! I can't believe you!"

I stepped in after her. "Take them off."

"Fuck you." She turned to step out, but I pushed her up against the wall.

"Don't talk to me like that! Do you want another spanking? Take those fucking clothes off! Don't disobey me, Lexi!"

"Please, Daddy..."

"Now!"

Her resistance weakened. She lowered her head as she took the bottom of her tank top and lifted it up over her head. I saw her breasts immediately. She had not been wearing a bra. Her areolas were small, little pink circles, with long, hard nipples. She crossed her arms in front of her chest, as if to block her tits.

"Take your pants off."

"Daddy, please stop."

"Don't make me ask you again."

She bit her lower lip as she hooked her thumbs into the waistline of her pajama bottoms. She peeled them down, the hot water running across her body. She pulled them off at her feet and dropped the soaking wet bundle out of the tub.

"The panties," I said.

She frowned, pushing those down next, taking careful steps out of them, tossing them out of the tub. I saw her pussy then, a slit between her legs, her little clit poking out. She had shaved herself clean. I licked my lips. Her hands kept changing positions, moving in front of her, folding to block the view, all while the water hit her back and ran down her body.

"Now what?" she asked.

"Shower," I said.

She turned around, bending over to pick up the soap bar. I saw her ass spread open for a moment, her tight little asshole visible before she stood up straight. She began rubbing the soap bar across her chest.

I stepped up behind her, my hard cock poking against her tailbone. I reached under her arms, sliding my fingertips along her rib cage. She froze in place with the bar of soap between her breasts. I took it from her, moving the bar across her nipples. My mouth was just behind her ear.

"This is what you want, isn't it? To shower with your daddy. That's why you've been coming in here every morning, banging on the door. Admit it."

"That's not true. It's not," she said.

I reached one hand down and slapped her ass.

She yelped. "Ow! One."

"Don't lie to me, you little slut. Tell me the truth. I've read it all in your diary."

"I came before because I wanted to see your cock, but that's not why I came this morning. I really just wanted to shower."

"And now you're showering."

"You're showering me," she corrected as the bar of soap moved to her other breast, running over her nipple.

I stepped up closer to her, my cock bending. She held her breath as she felt the head slide between her ass cheeks.

"You feel that?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"I could fuck you right now, you know?"

1...345678