Lexi's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, what does it taste like?"

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and we both jumped. Lexi yanked her hand away like her mother had just walked into the room. I pulled up my sweatpants.

"Must be the pizza guy," I said.

Lexi nodded. "Yeah. I'll get it."

"Good call. I don't wanna answer the door like this."

"Yeah, really gross, Daddy," she said, standing up. She headed to the door and opened it.

The pizza kid tried to chat up my daughter, but all she did was give him a smile and a tip. I noticed she used her left hand to complete the transaction, as if she did not want to transfer my pre-cum onto this poor kid's hands. She came back with the pizza box and put it on the coffee table.

"Here you go."

"Great, I'm starved," I said, sitting up.

"Um, I'm actually really not hungry anymore," Lexi said.

"Oh?" I said. "Don't you want a slice?"

"Um, I'm kinda nauseous. I mean, like, that was really gross, Daddy. I can't believe you made me do that."

"Baby, I didn't make you do anything."

"You kinda did."

"I think you misunderstood me then."

"Can I just go to my room, please?"

"All right. I'll put the leftover pizza in the fridge."

"Okay. Goodnight."

"Night..." I said as Lexi disappeared down the hallway.

I sat back, grinning to myself, taking as slice and chomping it down. I chucked aloud. This time, the plan had worked perfectly. She was absolutely disgusted. The awkwardness was unreal. She was probably puking into her trashcan right this moment, rubbing her hands with soap and water, shaking and pacing and feeling nasty all over. Tonight, she'd get herself off, but she wouldn't be thinking of me. She'd probably be thinking of that pizza boy. Haha. Good for her.

I had another slice and then climbed up and headed down the hall, tiptoeing, nearing Lexi's room. I held my breath. And then I heard something I didn't expect. She was crying. All my brilliant plans seemed to disintegrate. It killed me to think I may have made her normal in exchange for scarring her for life. Fuck.

I returned to the living room, putting the pizza away, watching some trash TV. I was hoping Lexi would get hungry and come out, but she stayed away. Eventually, I went to sleep. I didn't hear anything in the middle of the night, but I did check up on her, even peeked through her keyhole. No squirming feet. Just sleeping feet. I went back to bed.

In the morning, I beat my alarm clock into submission and headed off for a shower. I stayed under the hot water for a long time. I wanted to know if my daughter would come to the bathroom door and ask to come in as she did yesterday. Not a sound. I really had fixed her. Once I was out of the shower and back in my room, I heard her head into the bathroom. I made breakfast, waiting for her to come into the kitchen. It was a long wait. Finally, I went to check up on her.

"Lexi?" I said outside her door. "You're going to be late. I made breakfast."

"Oh, um, I'm not hungry, Daddy. I'm just finishing some homework."

"May I come in?"

"Okay."

I opened the door and stepped inside. She was sitting at her desk, ready to go, finishing homework. "Are you sure you don't want breakfast, kiddo?"

"I'm fine, thank you."

"You didn't have dinner last night."

"I know, but I'm just not very hungry."

I took a breath. "Sweetie, about yesterday, the thing with the...thing. I acted kinda inappropriate, so I want to say I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

She didn't say anything, just nodded.

"Okay, then," I said, nodding as well. "Make sure you're not late to class."

"Yes, Daddy."

I left her room and returned to the kitchen, eating breakfast alone. Lexi passed me a few moments later, waving goodbye.

"Bye, Daddy."'

"Bye, baby."

I waited until the car pulled away, then I ran to the window to double check, and then I ran to her room, sliding inside and hurrying to open her underwear drawer. I shoved my hand into the pile of panties and came back with the diary. I sat on the floor and eagerly opened it.

September 3rd, Wednesday Evening

Diary, this has been the most fucked up day of my life. Daddy spanked me again after breakfast. I nearly came when he kept slapping my bottom. It hurt so much but it felt so good. I had to pull off on the side of the road after I left the house and finger my pussy. I was on cloud nine all day. Then I got home...

Diary, I don't know if you're going to believe this, but I think my daddy wants to fuck me. Here's what happened. Daddy came home, and he started rubbing my shoulders, and he practically shoved his hands down my shirt. I thought it was an accident, but then he sat on the couch with me, and he started wrestling with me, tickling me. I felt his hands all over, even on my breasts for a second. It made me wet. I felt so dirty and gross that I was getting wet from him touching me, but I can't help it. I wanted him to touch my pussy. I would have let him if he did. But he didn't do that. Instead, something else happened.

He took his cock out of his pants. I'm not lying. He sat back on the couch and just took it out. He said I made it hard from all the tickling and squirming. I mean, my daddy practically admitted I was the reason his cock was hard. And it wasn't like in the bathroom. I saw it up close this time. I couldn't believe it. And then it started moving, throbbing, and I asked why, and my daddy told me to touch it and feel what it felt like when it moved. I had to obey him and do it. It felt so amazing in my hand, Diary. I swear I almost came right there next to my daddy. My panties were absolutely soaked. I was so scared I was going to leak through my skirt and leave a spot on the couch or something.

I'm crying now. I don't know why. It was so hot touching his cock. But it was supposed to be a fantasy, and now it's not. What am I going to do if he wants to fuck me? Does he? Or am I misreading him? How do you misread it when your father tells you to play with his cock? I don't know what to do now, Diary. It was one thing when it wasn't real, but now that it could be, it feels so wrong, but it makes me want it even more. I think I need to move back home before I end up asking my daddy to fuck me. I need therapy.

"Fuck," I said heavily.

I put the diary away and drove to work. It became clear to me now that I was making the problem worse. She had a fetish, and I wasn't going to fix her. So what was my alternative?

"Okay, she's obsessed with this daddy-daughter thing. I can't change that. I probably shouldn't have even tried. You can't change someone's sexual preferences. Shit, people have been trying to do that forever. And here I am, an arrogant idiot, thinking I could make history on a Tuesday. Fucking moron."

I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Yes, I'm talking to you. So let her do whatever she wants. If I had a gay son, I'd tell him to be gay. I just happen to have a daughter who is sexually excited by a father figure. So I'll tell her to go be sexually excited by a father figure. Problem is, I'm her father. Maybe it wouldn't be weird if she had a boyfriend and she wanted to role-play or something. She'd probably date an older man, but at least it wouldn't be me. So I have two options. Either I push her away and lose her, or I ignore her fetish and let her figure it out on her own."

I drove for a little while in silence.

"All right then," I said resolutely. "The best thing is to let her get this out of her system, just ride it out...not ride me out, but weather the storm. She'll figure it out. And I'll keep her at arm's length. That's what I should do. That's what I should have done from the start."

I pulled into work and parked, sitting there for a moment.

"Or I could fuck her. No, no, no!" I said in the rear view mirror. "What the fuck are you thinking? Don't think like that! You cannot fuck Lexi. That's your daughter. Fucking pig."

I climbed out of my car and went to work. A few hours later around lunchtime, I received a text.

"Hi, Daddy."

Oh, shit, what did she want? I replied, "Hey."

"I've been thinking. Can we go out later and talk?"

She wanted to talk? About what? About what a pervert I've been? Fuck, I bet she wanted to tell me she was moving back home. Well, I really fucked this up. Best to keep it brief. "K."

"Okay. We'll go somewhere nice."

"Great."

Her little text sent my head into a tailspin. This was probably going to be our last supper, and she'd smile like my own personal Judas, and then she'd tell me she was returning to her mother Pilate and let it be known to all the wicked deeds I had done. I'd be crucified. I felt generally sick after work on the ride home. I swore I heard my cock crow twice.

When I stepped through the front door, I was greeted with a surprise. My daughter was dressed up. She was wearing a blue dress, with sparkles all across it, and even high heels. Her long legs were bare and smooth. The dress highlighted the curve of her hips and waist. Her breasts were especially perky, and I could see the bumps of her nipples. She wasn't wearing a bra. She also had on purple lipstick, and her light brown hair was up.

"There you are."

"I, uh, I had to work a little late." And I was terrified to come home. Why the fuck was she so dressed up?

"Get ready. I made reservations."

"Reservations? Where?"

"That fancy steak house on main street."

"Oh. Okay." Shit, was I paying for this?

"Come on, change. We'll be late."

"Okay," I said, passing her. In my room, I opened my closet. Did I have to dress up too? Oh, what the hell. I put on slacks and a white button-up shirt, the same one I had worn on Monday, far too tight on me. Good enough. I came back out in record time. "Ready."

"Aw, you look so handsome for our little date."

I froze there where I stood. Date? Wait, date? As in...date?! Was this not our last supper? Or was this our first date? Was she coming on to me? I was flabbergasted. Yes, that's the word, flabbergasted.

"Date?"

She bit her lip. "Well, you know, just for fun."

"Uh," I said, coughing. "Actually, you know, I feel like, I think I'm coming down with something."

"Oh? You're not feeling well?"

"Not really, no," I said. There was no fucking way I was going on a date with my own daughter. "I know you made reservations, and I hate to disappoint you..."

"You mean you don't wanna go?"

"If only you'd asked another day. Maybe we could postpone it till tomorrow."

"I go home for the weekend tomorrow."

"Oh, that's right. Maybe I could just lie down for a minute."

"But, Daddy, the lady on the phone went to a lot of trouble for me. I had to beg her for a table."

Oh, my god, this was definitely a date. I couldn't leave this house, not for a date with Lexi. I didn't know what the hell she was thinking, but I knew where to find out. Her diary. Something was up, and I needed to find out right now.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. I think I have a temperature."

She put her palm on my forehead. "Hmm. Okay. Well, why don't you lie down then? We'll stay in tonight. I can make you chicken noodle soup."

"That would be great," I said. "Could you make that now? I'm very hungry and sick. I need to rest."

"Okay, sure. But I still have some things I wanna talk to you about."

"Okay. Chicken noodle soup first."

"Yes, Daddy."

She disappeared into the kitchen. I nearly ran down the hall, glancing back. Then I opened her door very quietly. I stepped in, yanking open her drawer, reaching under the panties and pulling out her diary. I closed the drawer and hurried out of her room, checking down the hall. I made it into my bedroom, closing the door and jumping in bed, ready to hide the book if she came in.

September 4th, Thursday

Dear Diary, I've done a lot of thinking, and I've come to a decision. I'm not going to run back to Mom and be a little baby about this. I'm 19. Daddy wants me to be an adult, so I'm going to be an adult. I don't know what happened yesterday, if he was just playing with me or flirting with me or maybe he is completely oblivious, but I don't care. I've decided tonight, I am going to put myself out there, and I'm going to come on to him. I'm going to flirt with him. I'm going to touch him. I'm going to kiss him. And if he get's angry, then I know I was wrong, and I'll be humiliated. But if I'm right, they'll be sparks.

It's always been my fantasy to have my daddy take my virginity, and I always thought it would stay just a fantasy, but after the last few days, I think it might come true. So I'm gonna tell my daddy later tonight that I think he's sexy, and I'm gonna tell him I liked playing with his cock, and I'm gonna tell him I want to suck on it, and I'm gonna tell him if he wants to fuck me, he can. I'm terrified he's going to say yes and do it. I'm freaking out so much. My stomach hurts. Wish me luck, Diary. I don't know what's going to happen, but either way, tomorrow's entry should be interesting.

"Oh, my god," I said.

The door started to open. I jammed the book under my pillow as Lexi slid through the door, carrying a bowl.

"I've got your soup, Daddy."

"Thanks, kiddo," I said.

She came around to the other side of the bed and climbed on, passing me the bowl. Then she settled in next to me, her bare legs straight, her dress riding up. I glanced at the crevice between her legs. I could see her white panties peeking out.

"Try it."

I took the spoon and sipped. "It's good. I'll just let it cool a little." I put it on the end table. I couldn't eat after what I just read. Far from scaring my little girl off, I had pulled her in so deep she now wanted to have sex with me. Me! Her own father! I didn't know what to do anymore. All I knew was I couldn't fix her. I just had to ignore her, play dumb. "Sorry about dinner."

She shrugged. "No biggie. More important than dinner was just that I wanted to talk to you."

"Oh?" I said, putting on the dumbest expression I could muster.

"Yeah. I wanted to say I'm sorry I was being so stupid and immature about touching your cock. It's no big deal. It's totally cool. I'm an adult."

"Sure," I offered.

"And, you know..." She shrugged. "I think you have a nice cock. It's pretty."

I couldn't help but smile. "Pretty?"

She bit her lip. "I mean, I don't know. I said it was ugly and stuff, but that's just 'cause I was embarrassed. I really think it looks...hmm, how do you compliment a guy's cock? I just mean, like, it sounds gross to admit, but it kinda turned me on."

"Honey, that's to be expected. You're a woman. Any guy's cock would turn you on, even if you saw one on the internet, no difference. Really, all men's cocks are basically the same. It's natural. You don't have to be embarrassed. Maybe you feel weird because it was mine, but I'm sure that didn't enter into your mind when you touched it."

"Oh, um, no, well, sort of." She looked me in the eye. "I do think you're kinda sexy, Daddy."

I could hear her shallow breaths. She had just cracked open the door and peeked inside, and now she was waiting for my response.

"Haha. Well, I think you're beautiful too, Lexi. I bet you already have boys diving over you at college, huh?"

"Um, I guess," she said. "It's just, sometimes, I have weird thoughts, you know? Like, about sex and stuff. Do you ever have weird urges?"

"No. Never."

"Oh," she said. "I do. Like, when you took your cock out and let me touch it and hold it, I liked it."

"Like I said, that's natural. Hell, I own the thing, and I like playing with it too."

She grinned. "I bet you play with it all the time, huh? How often do you stroke it?"

"Uh..."

"Come on, I'm just curious."

"A couple of times a day, maybe in the morning and before bed."

She nodded. "I play with my pussy in the morning and at night too, and after I get home from class when the house is empty."

"Jesus, honey. You shouldn't tell me that."

She looked confused. "Why not? I thought that's what adults talked about. I'm an adult. If I can touch your cock, I can talk about sex, can't I?"

"I suppose."

She bit her lip as she glanced down at my pants. "Can I see it again?"

"Why?" I asked.

She seemed to shrug. "I'm still curious about it. If you're feeling up to it, will you let me touch it a little?"

I should have said no, but I'm weak willed, and I was curious to see what she would do, and after all, she had played with it once already. Still, I wasn't going to let this get out of hand.

"All right. Why not? It's just a cock, kiddo. Help yourself."

"Okay," she said, smiling at me. Her little hand reached out and touched my knee. Her palm slid up my thigh, her fingers running along my inseam. Then I felt her fingertips glide over my shaft. "There it is."

"There it is," I echoed.

She ran her hand up and down along the outline, and I felt my cock pulse as it began to harden. She giggled as she ran her nails across it. "I can feel it getting bigger under there."

"Of course. It's because you're touching it."

"So any girl who touches it can make it harder?"

"That's how it works."

"But you're not grossed out that it's me touching it?"

"It's not as if we're having sex, Lexi. That would be wrong, completely unthinkable, but you're just curious, so it's fine."

She gulped. "Yeah..."

She took hold of the zipper and pulled it down. Her fingers slid inside the flap, wiggling through the second flap of my boxers. Then I felt her fingertips on the side of my cock. I exhaled and just enjoyed the feeling of her touch.

"This thing is fucking huge," Lexi said as she wrapped her fingers around my cock. She held it firm as she tugged, bending it sideways to yank it out into the open. It throbbed in her hand as it grew harder and longer. "Wow."

"You like that, don't you?"

"Yeah." She caressed her thumb across the underside, squeezing with her hand. "I love how it feels in my hand. It's amazing."

"Amazing, huh?"

"It is." She kept thumbing it, rubbing up to the head, crossing the piss slit, opening it and spreading it apart. "Daddy, have you ever had that overwhelming urge to jump from a high place?"

I cocked an eyebrow. "I don't like heights."

"What I mean is it's good you're my daddy, because if you were a normal guy and I was playing with your cock, I just have this overwhelming urge to suck it."

I smirked. "You want to suck my cock?"

"Yeah. I mean, no, I don't. Um, unless...you want me to, or something."

I chuckled. "Lexi, you wouldn't jump from a building, so you shouldn't suck your daddy's cock."

She gulped, nodding. "I know. I was just saying it's an urge, but that's natural, right?"

"I suppose. What else do you want to do to it?" It was wrong to ask that question of my poor confused daughter, but the way she was playing with my cock was turning me on.

"Hmm. I guess I've always been curious what it would feel like to have my pussy spanked with a guy's cock."

"Spanked?"

"Not hard, not like you spanked me to punish me, but if you just slapped my pussy with the shaft. That's sexy." She gave my cock a squeeze and it throbbed in response. "I love that."

"Lexi, is this making your pussy wet?" I asked.

She looked up. "Um, no."

"Adults can talk about this, remember?"

She nodded. "Okay, yeah, it is."

I held out my hand. "Let me feel."

"What?"

"Let me feel. I want to see if you're telling the truth."

"You wanna touch my pussy?"

"Kiddo, your hand is wrapped around my cock. A brush up against your panties isn't too much to ask, is it?"

"Not at all, Daddy," she said.

She took her hand off my cock, climbing up on her knees. She spread herself apart, putting one knee between my legs, straddling my thigh; her stance was nice and wide. Then she took her blue dress and hitched it up to her waist. A pair of blue, lacy panties appeared. She held her dress up with one hand and took my wrist with the other, bringing palm in between her legs. She let my hand go, which I took as an invitation to explore.

123456...8