Librarian's Hot Moves Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiscipleN
DiscipleN
215 Followers

"Stand up!"

Alice stood as fast she could.

"Put your filthy hands on the desk."

"No..." She started to complain.

"Blast you, wretched sinner! I told you to do something!"

Alice found herself leaning over, holding herself up from the desktop before she even thought to move.

"I am now going to impress upon you the magnitude of your actions. If you should move before I am finished, not only will I fire you. You will never find honest employment in this city ever again! Is that understood?"

"P-perfectly."

In one swift motion, the older woman threw Alice's skirt up and over her back. In the next heart beat she swung the ruler with astonishing force into the trembling, fully exposed, naked ass.

SMACK!

"YYYEEOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!"

"This afternoon I received a fax from the Ever-loving Day Care Center with a request for the bookmobile to spend more time at their facility. I know you have a busy schedule, but you WILL give full access of your duties to whom-ever requests it.

"I will. I WILL!" Alice yelled in pain.

SMACK!

OWWW!

"Then, A very young man phoned from the hospital where he accused you of not only injuring his beautiful and innocent, black prick, but you refused to give appropriate service to him and his friends."

"What?" Alice was astonished at the woman's words.

TWHACK!

"An hour later a most irate man called. He claimed that you had gypped him out of proper cum."

SWACK! SWACK!

"YESS." The red imprints in her ass burned like she was being branded. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!"

"Sorry isn't good enough!"

WHACK! CRASH, BASH. The force of that blow was so hard, Alice slipped her grip and fell full upon the desktop.

"That's not all, you horrible wretch of woman!"

Mrs. Beacon swung a flurry of sharp blows on her ass and the back of her thighs. Alice thought she was going to be beaten into hamburger.

"OWW! Ohhh!!"

"I was privately informed of a complaint by the agent of Mr. Paul Hiker who has been a great benefactor to this establishment for more years than you have been employed. I raised that boy. It was I who convinced him that the library was more fun than a street gang ever could be. There is no better lover of the library than Paul Hiker.

"But I did everything he asked, even his agent..."

SMACK!!!

"YOU FORGOT TO LET HIM SIGN THE BOOKS!!!!"

It was truth, Alice knew, and suddenly she condemned herself to accept whatever was going to happen.

Mrs. Beacon's arms rained down blows. Ten, twenty, more, until the offending ass was fully purple and nearly numb.

Alice sobbed and sobbed as pain filled her consciousness. Why she didn't black out, was beyond her understanding.

"What kind of library do you think we run here young lady? This establishment knows no boundaries nor reluctance. We are servants of the community until God Herself calls us to Her service. You will strip, suck, fuck, and provide accurate information about this branches' collection to all who request it. Should you ever fail again at this sacred duty, hell has not punishment fit for your penance."

Another, final, flurry of swats echoed her words.

"Now, you WILL swear upon your body and soul, that you shall forever submit to the will of the community and uphold the honor of our glorious establishment."

The mourning of the Fates could not compare to the despair of our heroine. Alice lifted herself and howled in pain beyond Prometheus. She swore eternal to make every sacrifice as a servant of the public library.

She fell back to the cool, wooden surface, barely conscious. Her beating ended.

Mrs. Beacon reached for a tall, wooden handle from the collection of relics on her desk, and she pressed its broad rubber stamp into a modern pad of black ink. With one last smack on Alice's ass she printed the word ‘RETURNED'.

A few seconds later she was fucking it's round, knobbed end into Alice's sweet cunt.

DiscipleN
DiscipleN
215 Followers
12